Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Hookup Or Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hookup Or Girlfriend (3550 Views)

Hookup Or This?[photos] / "Never Allow Your Wife Or Girlfriend Go For Body Massage Session" (photos) / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hookup Or Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 5:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
Hookup/Call girl/ashawo : my experience with types of girls is .
Pros

- No billing , her papa and mama die eee no concern , her family problems ee no concern me , her cosmetics eee no concern me , her school or job problems eee no concern me.

-Different sex style , if you pay well or you are her know customer for a runs/hookup girl, easy understanding follows and different sex style to explore.

-Open minded lifestyle and less emotional manipulation , if she smokes and you into smoking very cool and good , you know she’s a LovePeddler and you are also so no emotional manipulation or baggage , anytime the dogs hungry you call her up .

Versatility/exploration: you get to explore different kind of girls “faces , skin color, height and the physique “. And different personality which is interesting, if she’s into smoking or drinking anything wild and you like or fancy it.

Protection/safe sex, y’all know condom is a must maybe if she’s clean you try raw I’m not advising on that either.

Cons
Belongings theft, keep your belongings safe and from arms reach from them , your phones , atm , jewelry and anything expensive and it’s is worth , never trust them and have emotions for em.

Difficulty bonding, you won’t be able to bond again with ladies if you follow this part but one thing for sure you will always be provider and loving person to your offspring
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2022
Girlfriend/babe

Emotional manipulation, I don’t really want to talk bout this , they just calm down and plan how to finger someone son’s brain.

Even she really likes/loves you , it’s still feels like manipulation they no dey love unconditionally , you can get that unconditional love from your mother, sister and aunts

Sexual satisfaction: you can bond with her

Sexual protection, them fit give you disease , and they can pretend it only you dey seeing.

Billing, they will bill craze commot for your body , all expenses from cosmetic and so on you gat drop , but if you understand street you know your way.

Free dinner , his money , doors held for her, protection, free gifts, comfort, e.t.c
All for a girlfriend , I can’t really point the,advantage of boyfriend someone help me with that .
I got a girl and a lady who loves/likes

3 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Michelle70(m): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2022
This is one-sided.

A hookup girl billing is nothing close to a girlfriend billing.

If u give a girl 50k monthly, u can have sex with her whenever u are honey, A girl understands when u are broke, a hookup babe might disgrace u if u had sex and didnt pay

If u treat a girlfriend right, she will give u happiness, a shoulder to cry on.

When it comes to sexual protection, please dont even go there, girlfriends are far safer, u can have raw sex with ur babe but will never try it with an hookup girl.

Even if na boxer and singlets, a girlfriend will get u a gift, a hookup babe will not give u sachet milk as gift

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by shortgun(m): 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2022
I will choose a girlfriend any day any time not because they are cheaper or will make you happier but they will be less likely to harm you since they will have a stake in your well-being.
Olosho will give you out for peanuts... it's always transactional to them.

5 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by luizpippo(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2022
My girlfriend is basically no maintenance, nothing.

But one idiot hook up Cindy abi na Candy, every 3 days, she is hungry, no gas, need to pay Light bill, even had to pay rent twice in less than 7 months, her step father sick sotay he died in all this, all sorts.

5 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by zrealjaheal: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
luizpippo:
My girlfriend is basically no maintenance, nothing.

But one idiot hook up Cindy abi na Candy, every 3 days, she is hungry, no gas, need to pay Light bill, even had to pay rent twice in less than 7 months, her step father sick sotay he died in all this, all sorts.

And me your homeboy dey starve for this my side of the world cry

3 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by kelspinall(m): 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2022
for now...none
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by anthonyuncle(m): 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2022
hmm.

girlfriend is better o

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by rickleye: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2022
shortgun:
I will choose a girlfriend any day any time not because they are cheaper or will make you happier but they will be less likely to harm you since they will have a stake in your well-being.

Depends on the Olosho. Go for those that are referred. They have a reputation to maintain so stealing is not in their genes. I'll tell you a short story. Called my regular friend but who showed up was someone different. Had the time of my life then, so I started asking her questions. Show me your hands - It was soft ; her skin was glowing , her diction - was crystal clear and had an "s" sound when saying words , her attire - pressed, she folded her panties and clothes neatly ! ( I said, this could be my sister ) so I asked her after what her week's like. She said she has lectures and take piano lessons, swimming . I said What ? so why are you here ! She said, Its an end to a means. She charged 20K a night back then and only does the runs, 4 times a month and its strictly to supplement her allowance from her dad.

5 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Ariyo70: 8:06pm On Oct 28, 2022
I'll go for girlfriend!

1 Like

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 1:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ariyo70:
I'll go for girlfriend!

I’ll go for peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by JOACHINpedro: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
Hookup ain't my thingy.
Girlfriends and emotional baggages too dey.
Thank God I can do without sex for years

3 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by obinna58(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
I chose seex toys and masturbation

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
rickleye:

Depends on the Olosho. Go for those that are referred. They have a reputation to maintain so stealing is not in their genes. I'll tell you a short story. Called my regular friend but who showed up was someone different. Had the time of my life then, so I started asking her questions. Show me your hands - It was soft ; her skin was glowing , her diction - was crystal clear and had an "s" sound when saying words , her attire - pressed, she folded her panties and clothes neatly ! ( I said, this could be my sister ) so I asked her after what her week's like. She said she has lectures and take piano lessons, swimming . I said What ? so why are you here ! She said, Its an end to a means. She charged 20K a night back then and only does the runs, 4 times a month and its strictly to supplement her allowance from her dad.

Word’s outta of mind , no dey carry craze olosho or ones wey come from edo , go for one’s wey get calm head and you fit control to some extent, avoid ones with hate and wrath

3 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 1:26pm On Oct 29, 2022
JOACHINpedro:
Hookup ain't my thingy.
Girlfriends and emotional baggages too dey.
Thank God I can do without sex for years

You sure

So what’s your poison then
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 1:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
obinna58:
I chose seex toys and masturbation

Okay ooo
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
anthonyuncle:
hmm.

girlfriend is better o

To what extent bronem

And what your advantage in it not hers

1 Like

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
kelspinall:
for now...none

Better

But one gats to choose

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by JOACHINpedro: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Dreadlock69:

You sure

So what’s your poison then
Take away my calisthenics workout then you've won
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
It really depends. If you have a girlfriend that likes you then it's better to get a girlfriend. A girl that likes you won't let you spend money on her anyhow and will always put your needs first but if your gf is the money type it's actually cheaper to see prostitutes or hookup or whatever.

7 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Exxxgeee: 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
Ideally, hookup. Emotional investment, girlfriend.
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 1:31pm On Oct 29, 2022
shortgun:

Yeah sure they will give you out for peanut if you into game , if you dey neutral and street wise oga rest.

Some Girlfriend cost i and roommate lot’s of harm , trauma , infection and stress let me not talk about it
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Exxxgeee: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
It really depends. If you have a girlfriend that likes you then it's better to get a girlfriend. A girl that likes you won't let you spend money on her anyhow and will always put your needs first but if your gf is the money type it's actually cheaper to see prostitutes or hookup or whatever.
"A girl that likes u" End of story...
Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by lordally(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

For the first time , Tensa dey give relationship advice... Omo 9ja don better o grin

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by advanceDNA: 1:58pm On Oct 29, 2022
Michelle70:
This is one-sided.

If u give a girl 50k monthly, u can have sex with her whenever u are honey, A girl understands when u are broke, a hookup babe might disgrace u if u had sex and didnt pay

When it comes to sexual protection, please dont even go there, girlfriends are far safer, u can have raw sex with ur babe but will never try it with an hookup girl.

Even if na boxer and singlets, a girlfriend will get u a gift, a hookup babe will not give u sachet milk as gift
U just described opposite..

First 50k to any nigerial girlfriend...she will not even appreciate it....how long will she save that one to buy iphone 650k....

Have sez whenever u want?? Lol...Even house wife wey u pay bride price on her seff no go let u have sex whenver u want let alone nigerian girlfriend wey another person dey likely share with you....

So if i no get cry...whats the need of her shoulder....bros olosho and girlfriend no too get difference when it comes to adding value to your life....shoulder koo, rib cage niii

Gone are those days whem girlfriends are free from disease....who u think say do do hook up these days....na our colleagues at work, coursemates in class, neighbours....oloshos are no longer dirty women....they are ur eveeyday fine babe we meet eveeyday holding iphine 13 pro max... u can get std anywhere.....strap on when u wan enter any babe...

Gift?? From naija babe?? As in gift?? Nigga make i no just talk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by advanceDNA: 1:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

There is no auch thing as a girl that likes u in nigeria...economy is bad...all relationships are transactional with women....

3 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Michelle70(m): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

U just described opposite..

First 50k to any nigerial girlfriend...she will not even appreciate it....how long will she save that one to buy iphone 650k....

Have sez whenever u want?? Lol...Even house wife wey ubpay bride price on seff no go let u see her hve sex whenver u want let alone nigerian girlfriend wey another peraon dey likely share with you....

So if i no get cry...whats the need of her shoulder....bros olosho and girlfriend no too get difference when it comes to adding value to your life....shoulder koo, rib cage niii

Gone are those days whem girlfriends are free from disease....who u think say do do hook up these days....na our colleagues at work, coursemates in class, neighbours....oloshos are no longer dirty women....they are ur eveeyday fine babe we meet eveeyday holding iphine 13 pro max... u can get std anywhere.....strap on when u wan enter any babe...

Gift?? From naija babe?? As in gift?? Nigga make i no just talk
Well, i feel so sorry for u and the kind of girls u always end up with.

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2022
advanceDNA:

There is no auch thing as a girl that likes u in nigeria...economy is bad...all relationships are transactional with women....

Oh not all relationships are transactional o. If a woman loves they hardly ask. If one is getting transactional relationships then seeing prostitutes is actually cheaper and makes more sense. There's no guarantee of steady sex if you are spending on a girl that isn't feeling you. The person she's sleeping with won't even be giving her anything.

2 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by tensazangetsu20(m): 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
lordally:

For the first time , Tensa dey give relationship advice... Omo 9ja don better o grin

LoL but to see such girl for naija hard die. The truth is for the majority of Nigerian men like 90 percent seeing olosho is cheaper but people will be sentimental about it.

3 Likes

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Dreadlock69(m): 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Michelle70:
This is one-sided.

This one nah big cap first , try am

This one dey sketchy, babe dey pretend wella oooo

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by advanceDNA: 2:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Michelle70:
Well, i feel so sorry for u and the kind of girls u always end up with.

When people talk u think its all about their personal experience.......look around you ....its 2022

I dont need your sorry madam....pass it to men that give 50k per month to women who will still call them broke and sleep with other men...

1 Like

Re: Hookup Or Girlfriend by Chris2863(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
Seems op only dates the less privileged. Anytime, any where, nah girlfriend ooo.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How A Guy Can Sleep With A Lady On Her First Day Visit / Have You Ever Had A Menage A Trois? My Experiences Were Too Crazy To Believe. / Oyibo Chics And D***k Hustling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.