Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,423 members, 7,850,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:23 PM

Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister (37044 Views)

FLASHBACK: 3 Times Buhari Said He Approved Naira Redesign / Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, Tinubu Rejected It, Is All Really Well In APC? / Buhari Approved The Release Of National Stadium, Surulere To Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Badgers14: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2022
This folks still can't get there shít together..

Making mockery of governance.

How can the finance minister and the CBN not on the same page?

And people want to elect this dysfunctional party again??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by psalmistkakah(m): 9:14am On Oct 29, 2022
Ecos:

Shut up your dirty mouth clueless zombie. I wonder the kind of senseless person you will be in real life. I know for sure that people around you will be avoiding you for your wickedness. You are such a pathetic and a sadist that derive joy in seeing people suffering. May God have mercy on your wretched soul
wetin dis guy talk wey u insult am like this.. at the end u no make any point..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Curious345: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2022
Confusion
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by snoopz: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2022
Ecos:

Shut up your dirty mouth clueless zombie. I wonder the kind of senseless person you will be in real life. I know for sure that people around you will be avoiding you for your wickedness. You are such a pathetic and a sadist that derive joy in seeing people suffering. May God have mercy on your wretched soul

3 fools also liked this fool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Sammy07: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

CBN and Finance Ministry has different roles and are independent of each other

One handles Fiscal policy the other handles Monetary policy

Yeah true.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by deeva2: 9:15am On Oct 29, 2022
I studied Market to Market Management at Harvard
-Peter Obi.

Any Obidient that's not covered in shame presently is simply not alive.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by jojothaiv(m): 9:16am On Oct 29, 2022
This not rocket science, there's no synergy among the FG.

Disunited when it comes to carrying other governmental ministries and bodies along but united in pulling the nation backward

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Cmanforall: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2022
Buhari doesn't know things he signs

The man won't read them. Reason the cabal want him there

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Sammy07: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2022
tinsel:

And you think it is normal and proper for the chief economic officer of the nation to only know about this through the news media?
This is the reason this government is not doing well. There is no coordination and everybody in the government is trying to out smart each other.

True though
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Idaytesj29(m): 9:19am On Oct 29, 2022
Ecos:

What's all this trash now? He made a sensible, civil and bookish comment. Why not reply him with an equally intelligent comment, probably matching or superior to his. But what you posted above shows how dark, mutilated and abused your entire existence is. You need a quick mental checkup. Hopefully, you will get better. Frustration seems more dangerous than depression. You are a proof to that statement.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 29, 2022
I quite happy that the finance minister was honest about the fact that there would be consequences. Moreover in as much as the Central Bank Governor has his reasons, I still believe the timing is wrong,may be after the Presidential elections because there is no way people won't see motives , and moreover the arbitrage opportunities gap is getting wider ...500 to 778 that is a different of 278 it is a lot .
On a serious note forget autonomy shouldn't the finance ministry be in the loop , so they can give their input where necessary. Biko what does President Buhari knows about financial matters to give approval without full consultations. If you can't consult anybody at least you have a finance minister.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Olaolex: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2022
Ecos:

Amen o. Because he will take offence now and start thretening brimstone and fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by tinsel: 9:21am On Oct 29, 2022
Moh247:

CBN sorted Presidential approval and Buhari duly approved it

Security aspect of the sudden issuance of naira note would be defeated if everyone knows about it in the cabinet

Finance Minister is from Kaduna, part of the reason to introduce the note is to counter insurgency

This is lame. Now with long time given to exchange the old naira. Do you see the pressure on foreign currencies? Before the due time, they must have all exchanged all the naira they stored.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Ecos(m): 9:23am On Oct 29, 2022
Olaolex:
Amen o. Because he will take offence now and start thretening brimstone and fire
I have five accounts because of these fools that doesn't reason like him beings. I ready for them

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by derecho(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2022
I see one of Tinubu's slaves trying to tell us the CBN and Ministry of Finance have different roles.

As daft as he is, he can't see the disconnect and indictment.

So because all ministries have distinct roles,they shouldn't be "carried along"?

Imagine
Minister of Finance,
Budget and National Planning o

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Idaytesj29(m): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2022
Ecos:

You are very stewpid in your head cursed soul

You are an Obidient. We are not surprised. Everyone knows you are the stupid cursed soul here. Enjoy your madness, hopefully you jump into the Lagoon soon and rid the entire world of your madness and kolomental gene.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by kunleham(m): 9:28am On Oct 29, 2022
Ecos:

I tried so hard to fathom the reasons behind your response to the gentleman's comments. Do you really have any unresolved issues with him or did you just choose to constitute a public nuisance because of the anonymous status provided by this medium?
You need to purge yourself of all this bitterness.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by yerimastyle(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2022
Confused government
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Okhuadams(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2022
Thinkam:
Everybody just dey do their own, criminal and irresponsible administration

Atiku is coming
Coming from Washington to finally settled down in Dubai final retirement
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Idaytesj29(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2022
jackcanfield:
I quite happy that the finance minister was honest about the fact that there would be consequences. Moreover in as much as the Central Bank Governor has his reasons, I still believe the timing is wrong,may be after the Presidential elections because there is no way people won't see motives , and moreover the arbitrage opportunities gap is getting wider ...500 to 778 that is a different of 278 it is a lot .
On a serious note forget autonomy shouldn't the finance ministry be in the loop , so they can give their input where necessary. Biko what does President Buhari knows about financial matters to give approval without full consultations. If you can't consult anybody at least you have a finance minister.

Truly, the finance minister must be carried along. The CBN is even under finance. The statement that she is not carried along comes in as a surprise

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Ecos(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2022
Idaytesj29:

You are an Obidient. We are not surprised. Everyone knows you are the stupid cursed soul here. Enjoy your madness, hopefully you jump into the Lagoon soon and rid the entire world of your madness and kolomental gene.
Zombie take this two Pampers one for you and the other for your useless emilokan bastard

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Okhuadams(m): 9:31am On Oct 29, 2022
ogododo:

https://dailytrust.com/just-in-buhari-approved-naira-redesign-cbn-replies-finance-minister

Buhari approved for the Incoming one the EMI LO KAN 1 to approve.
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by alcuin(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2022
Ecos:

I have five accounts because of these fools that doesn't reason like him beings. I ready for them

You are pathetic.
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Phillip2see: 9:33am On Oct 29, 2022
This can only happen in my country Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Idaytesj29(m): 9:33am On Oct 29, 2022
Ecos:

Zombie take this two Pampers one for you and the other for your useless emilokan bastard

� You are damaged beyond repair. But Aro Hospital in Tinubu's Lagos can still help you. After all, he shelters you, feeds you and now that you have ran mad, he will be kind enough to lock you up in Aro with other werey colleagues of yours.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Idaytesj29(m): 9:35am On Oct 29, 2022
kunleham:

I tried so hard to fathom the reasons behind your response to the gentleman's comments. Do you really have any unresolved issues with him or did you just choose to constitute a public nuisance because of the anonymous status provided by this medium?
You need to purge yourself of all this bitterness.

He is just displaying his new found type 1 incurable madness.
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by alcuin(m): 9:35am On Oct 29, 2022
Idaytesj29:

Truly, the finance minister must be carried along. The CBN is even under finance. The statement that she is not carried along comes in as a surprise

Her principal, the President is aware. She's claiming not to be aware is surprising, really.

To be quite correct, she said they were not consulted. The CBN has no legal basis to consult the Finance Ministry on this.
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Tonygeesm(m): 9:36am On Oct 29, 2022
You became president,you filled all sensitive economical positions with abokis and abokias boom Nigeria became useless. No be by tribe o
Re: Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 29, 2022
Finance minister might mistakenly ask "WHICH BUHARI" THEN E GO BURST!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From The University Of Maiduguri Mosque Bomb Attack / Army Arrests Wanted Boko Haram Terrorist - Photos / Corpse Of Hosea Ibi Who Was Killed By Kidnappers, Dumped On The Road (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.