Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). (49540 Views)

Lagos Blue Line Trains Now Run On Electricity (Videos). / Thousands Of Vehicles Stuck In Traffic In China (Photos) / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by IreneJane: 9:51am On Oct 29, 2022
aidameoryou:

Leave that slowpoke to keep masturbating on mediocrity.
Make 10dollar in IGR and allocation and use 1.8dollar to build infrastructure
yet some idiots are jubilating as though it's coming from sanwolu pocket.

Mugu no dey finish I swear

Nigeria as a whole , that's what we needs now . Infrastructures , and sensitization programs on how to use those Infrastructure. Lack of proper orientation makes us destroy Infrastructure and social amenities provided for , whereas those that provided it doesn't use it regularly. Now who is doing who?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Brendaniel: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2022
Cryofigbos:

That 1 no concern u......tell us the best Anambra governor and what dey did grin

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by manuelkel(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2022
Chidex500:

If you know the huge revenues Lagos generates,you'll know that your so called Leaders are stealing your destiny. Brainwashed dude!

I wonder why people cheer this useless government for running a project they were funded to run. A governor builds flyover, Nigerians are happy, happy for what? For a project funded by the federal government who borrow without any plans of investing to pay back such loans. Nigeria is 60+, yet no development but these projects are being funded annually as budgets, billions and billions of #/$. Ordinary railway that's been funded since independence na it people dey say government is working. Tufiakwa, Nigerians are still far from civilization. All the budgets and revenues generated by government for 60+ now, yet no development....... if I step out from West Africa, I'm gone forever, that's been my oath since childhood..... why on earth should a government wake up and decide to change the currency notes? Spending billions for that, why not try to make the currency value come up? Few citizens including you, are among the citizens who know how bad Nigeria and west Africa at large have become.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:54am On Oct 29, 2022
Sanwo-Olu you are the best God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by BreakingNews21: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2022
Excellent development and progress. Western nations have done nothing but exploit Africa. Particularly the UK, France, and the US which may be some of the secret sponsors or insecurity.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by manuelkel(m): 9:55am On Oct 29, 2022
Sammy07:

How about the revenues of DELTA, AKWAIBOM, BAYELSA, RIVERS

apart from rivers and Akwaibom.

What is bayelsa with 9 local governments doing with her revenue?

And delta? State with highest producer of petroleum.

Where's the mono rail proposed by ameachi during his tenure as rivers governor?

These states ought to be competing with Lagos, Ogun, Kaduna, Kano, Oyo and Anambra.

All these above states ain't oil producing states

I also think the word he used "leaders" is generalized to everybody occupying a leadership role in Nigeria, not just Lagos alone.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Praktikals(m): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2022
omoadeleye:

At least they are still on the list, what number is your own state ranked?
You should know he is from potopoto republic grin
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by damkin24(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...With all the lies, Lagos is ranked 171 out of 172 liveable cities in the world.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/lagos-ranked-171-out-of-172-liveable-cities-in-the-world-eiu/

This makes the city the second most unliveable city in the world and the worst in Africa. And even though most cities were added in the index, Lagos still maintained its previous second to the last position.

I have never seen anyone as pained as you are in my entire life. Spit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Blazebond(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2022
This are the types of development that every administration should be proud of,not that lazy man from ANAMBRA state that preferred to save phantom money and also preferred building beer factory with state money rather than embark on visionary projects,obi has no bloody legacy to show except noise making,if you doubt me just GO AND VERIFY hahahahahahaha.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Cryofigbos: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2022
[quote author=Brendaniel post=117961273][/quote]

Una don start una mumu propaganda grin grin grin grin grin I asked u who was d best governor of Anambra and what dey did grin grin u dey post lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Sammy07: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2022
manuelkel:

I also think the word he used "leaders" is generalized to everybody occupying a leadership role in Nigeria, not just Lagos alone.

yeah true.
I just felt the criticism on Lagos is very much compare to Delta and bayelsa.

On a norms those two past and present state governors should be cursed early morning before eating and in the night after eating before sleeping.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Blueivyp: 9:59am On Oct 29, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

Na trailer wey fail brake go kill your mama, useless ipob animal.

Any available car go dey kill your family one by one from today
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Brendaniel: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Una don start una mumu propaganda grin grin grin grin grin I asked u who was d best governor of Anambra and what dey did grin grin u dey post lies

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Blueivyp: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2022
Cryofigbos:

See what envy and hatred has turn ur brain to.....u hope say he no go fail break.....I hope no one owns a car in ur family coz I also hope it will fail break

If anyone get a car for your family, them go dey fail break every week.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by jojothaiv(m): 10:00am On Oct 29, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...With all the lies, Lagos is ranked 171 out of 172 liveable cities in the world.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/lagos-ranked-171-out-of-172-liveable-cities-in-the-world-eiu/

This makes the city the second most unliveable city in the world and the worst in Africa. And even though most cities were added in the index, Lagos still maintained its previous second to the last position.

Statistics are like mini skirts, they don't reveal everything..
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Mubiola360: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
The noise on this blue rail line is getting too much, can they just finish the work and let people start enjoying the service, it is like the project is now been used as a campaign tool instead of serving the people, this is one reason I preferred Ambode's government, he doesn't make noise with projects, you just see the project done without media hype and ceremonies.

Ambode is still the best Lagos governor since 1999 - but Tinubu removed him because Tinubu wanted to steal more for himself and his cronies

May God forgive you for this nonsense talk.
During the time of Ambode, Lagos was so dirty and the roads are getting worse by the day, Local government aren't functioning . I can tell you for a fact that if Ambode had won the primary, PDP would be in power by now.

True Lagosians knows this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by REDshouse(m): 10:01am On Oct 29, 2022
Chidex500:

If you know the huge revenues Lagos generates,you'll know that your so called Leaders are stealing your destiny. Brainwashed dude!
the Huge revenue was somebody idea and hardwork appreciate the person first ..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On Oct 29, 2022
All this noise ontop of rail they have been constructing for over 20 years and not yet complete?
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by manuelkel(m): 10:02am On Oct 29, 2022
aidameoryou:

Projects wey federal dey fund through annual budgets, I also think Nigerians and west Afrikaans at large are the problems why we are still not developed. We cheer at the leaders for doing 5% of what they ought to do with courtesy of budget allocations. Voice is power, if West Africans can stop cheering these morons parading as West African leaders, then I think our leaders might step up with their projects. Govt go get allocation of 350b for infrastructures, yet nothing to show for annually. Ordinary railway Lagosians dey clap like say na Governor dey fund am, I pity western Africans. sad
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Jack500: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2022
aidameoryou:

What does your useless state do with their own 2 dollar IGR, they generate. Hatred will ruin your life.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by forgiveness: 10:04am On Oct 29, 2022
derecho:

Did Awka or Onitsha make the list of 171 most livable cities in the world?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by johnjose68: 10:05am On Oct 29, 2022
derecho:

See painment. And your family are still boarding night buses going to Lagos everyday grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Bridget95(f): 10:05am On Oct 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Seems like Lagos is the only working state in Nigeria.
Because %97 of industries are forced to be there paying royalties. Lagos is supposed to be in the league of Johannesburg if not for corruption
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Giltexo: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2022
This kind train still dey exist for tokunbo
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by forgiveness: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
The noise on this blue rail line is getting too much, can they just finish the work and let people start enjoying the service, it is like the project is now been used as a campaign tool instead of serving the people, this is one reason I preferred Ambode's government, he doesn't make noise with projects, you just see the project done without media hype and ceremonies.

Ambode is still the best Lagos governor since 1999 - but Tinubu removed him because Tinubu wanted to steal more for himself and his cronies

The same Ambode abandoned this project.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by johnjose68: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2022
triple996:
Lagos leads others follow
Vote Pandora OBITUARY and yusless dirty to make Nigeria look like anambra grin

Anambra ke?? God forbid. I rather relocate to libya sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Brendaniel: 10:08am On Oct 29, 2022
tribalmall:
If all you said is true to your conscience may God continue to bless but if you are doing this just because of chronic n irredeemable bigotry by most of you Igbo may each n every member of your household perish before your very eye.

Based on what my APC friend said, he was a former SLG for mushin local govt, he always complained during Ambode's tenure that Ambode is not sharing money for them and I noticed the guy was most times always broke, he told us straight that Tinubu has agreed with them to remove Ambode because he is not coperating with them and it happened.

My family will not die, nothing bad will happen to any one of us, we will prosper with good health, happiness, joy, riches, wealth, peace of mind, and prosper on every side and most of all, we will all make heaven in Jesus name, Amen...
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Onyi90(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Seems like Lagos is the only working state in Nigeria.

Do You live in Lagos. Please i advice You not to type what you know nothing about. undecided
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by manuelkel(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2022
Sammy07:

yeah true.
I just felt the criticism on Lagos is very much compare to Delta and bayelsa.

On a norms those two past and present state governors should be cursed early morning before eating and in the night after eating before sleeping.

But on a norms, allocations awarded to Lagos is by far higher than those of Delta and Bayelsa.

grin grin grin
No be only Delta and Bayelsa, Abia and Enugu also.
Very useless government, both past and present.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by johnjose68: 10:10am On Oct 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

Eeya.. nobody can console you ... Meanwhile tell us what is going on in anambra..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by johnjose68: 10:12am On Oct 29, 2022
Chidex500:

Why are you so much concerned Why not ask Anambra to generate 1/4th of that first

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale / PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin / Lagos Life: 10 Reasons You Should Move From Mainland To Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.