Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). (49533 Views)

Lagos Blue Line Trains Now Run On Electricity (Videos). / Thousands Of Vehicles Stuck In Traffic In China (Photos) / High Speed Trains Arrive Nigeria Months After Inspection In China (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by obedience4(m): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2022
Echoban:

Arrh grin

Lagos light rail FG project kwa, nothing we no go hear grin

No na abakaliki Amelica project. Igbos eh

Please am not Igbo, and I don't give a fuvk about Nigeria
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Sleekfingers: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
The noise on this blue rail line is getting too much, can they just finish the work and let people start enjoying the service, it is like the project is now been used as a campaign tool instead of serving the people, this is one reason I preferred Ambode's government, he doesn't make noise with projects, you just see the project done without media hype and ceremonies.

Ambode is still the best Lagos governor since 1999 - but Tinubu removed him because Tinubu wanted to steal more for himself and his cronies

So ambode beats fasola abi? Go and bring back ambode na.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Slurity(m): 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2022
derecho:
Kikikiki...With all the lies, Lagos is ranked 171 out of 172 liveable cities in the world.

https://businessday.ng/news/article/lagos-ranked-171-out-of-172-liveable-cities-in-the-world-eiu/

This makes the city the second most unliveable city in the world and the worst in Africa. And even though most cities were added in the index, Lagos still maintained its previous second to the last position.

that is not a negative record bro, take it easy on yourself. That record means stressful to live due to traffic caused by over population. It doesn't mean it's not developed or not supporting been successfully.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Brendaniel: 1:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
Sleekfingers:

So ambode beats fasola abi? Go and bring back ambode na.....

Yes Ambode did better, he might not come back but someone better will come...
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by dannrey: 1:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Chidex500:

If you know the huge revenues Lagos generates,you'll know that your so called Leaders are stealing your destiny. Brainwashed dude!
how much do you think they generate. Moreover there are so many things in Lagos that needs attention to.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by heysquare(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
Brendaniel:
The noise on this blue rail line is getting too much, can they just finish the work and let people start enjoying the service, it is like the project is now been used as a campaign tool instead of serving the people, this is one reason I preferred Ambode's government, he doesn't make noise with projects, you just see the project done without media hype and ceremonies.

Ambode is still the best Lagos governor since 1999 - but Tinubu removed him because Tinubu wanted to steal more for himself and his cronies
Same Ambode that abandoned the Blue line train project until Sanwo-olu came.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Brendaniel: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2022
heysquare:

Same Ambode that abandoned the Blue line train project until Sanwo-olu came.

Yes, because the cost was over inflated by Lagos state government (PREVIOUS GOVT) to almost 10 times the actual amount and you expect him continue with it, you now see part of the reason Tinubu had to remove him to put someone who will do his bidding, please read the article ...

https://nigeriaworldtoday.com/lagos-state-2009-grand-embezzlement-that-will-shock-you-video/?doing_wp_cron=1666527084.3800380229949951171875
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Menclothing: 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2022
aidameoryou:

Leave that slowpoke to keep masturbating on mediocrity.
Make 10dollar in IGR and allocation and use 1.8dollar to build infrastructure
yet some idiots are jubilating as though it's coming from sanwolu pocket.

Mugu no dey finish I swear

My issue is your state gov make same money and doesn't have anything to show.
At least lagos have project what did ur gov use your money build ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by unmask: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
Chidex500:

If you know the huge revenues Lagos generates,you'll know that your so called Leaders are stealing your destiny. Brainwashed dude!
there are over 20 million people in Lagos. Other states with the revenue and no population are doing nothing with it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Mubiola360: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

I have friends in Lagos APC, I know how Lagos is run by Tinubu...
What state are you fr if I may ask?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by heysquare(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

Yes, because the cost was over inflated by Lagos state government (PREVIOUS GOVT) to almost 10 times the actual amount and you expect him continue with it, you now see part of the reason Tinubu had to remove him to put someone who will do his bidding, please read the article ...

https://nigeriaworldtoday.com/lagos-state-2009-grand-embezzlement-that-will-shock-you-video/?doing_wp_cron=1666527084.3800380229949951171875
Is that the reason he abandoned all projects left by Fashola? So Ambode didn't embezzle during his tenure especially in awarding of those new projects he started. Forget stories politicians are all the same! Devil you know is a million times better than unknown devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by aidameoryou: 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2022
Menclothing:

My issue is your state gov make same money and doesn't have anything to show.
At least lagos have project what did ur gov use your money build ?

I criticize my governors all the time.
I don't go about clapping and cheering when they do what they are supposed to do.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Fearyourcreator: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

The media hype in Sanwo-Olu's tenure is more than Ambode's own
Media loud now than four years ago
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Menclothing: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2022
aidameoryou:

I criticize my governors all the time.
I don't go about clapping and cheering when they do what they are supposed to do.

Since your gov failed woefully allow people who want to.celebrate their own do that

Only in Nigeria will some1 not work but because he belong to ur party choice its fine

But someone is working and hate speech on him

hold your gov accountable let them build infrastructures.

I celebrate all working gov I dont celebrate party but individual hard work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by olumide4christ: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

Ambode? When did you come to Lagos?

Kindly tell me the things Ambode did that made him the best of all the Governors, including military governors like Buba Marwa?

Tell me... I'm waiting.

This is my 30th year living in Lagos, so I am waiting for your detailed response!

Ambode my foot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Bertino(m): 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
That was why they could prevent his 2nd tenure.
Sometimes you need blow your trumpet.
Brendaniel:

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by olumide4christ: 2:47pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mubiola360:

May God forgive you for this nonsense talk.
During the time of Ambode, Lagos was so dirty and the roads are getting worse by the day, Local government aren't functioning . I can tell you for a fact that if Ambode had won the primary, PDP would be in power by now.

True Lagosians knows this.

Please tell him more!

I have asked him to tell me the things Ambode did that made him the best governor... I'm still waiting for his reply.
After living in Lagos for 30 years now, I can boldly say that Ambode is the worst governor Lagos has had. How many projects of Fashola did he continue when he took over? He stopped them, made Lagos State like a pig sty through his Cleaner Lagos initiative, stopped the private PSP operators from working. Lagos is progressive by design and plan, not divided and retrogressive...thus Ambode had to go.

It's some Igbos that generally support him because he fell out with Tinubu. The enemy of my enemy is my friend... that's how they reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by olumide4christ: 3:02pm On Oct 29, 2022
Lionnation:
if the Nigeria looks like Anambra with more than 80%of the people millionaires and less than 1% living bellow poorverty line we will all be happy train and pile of substandard concrete everywhere does not make people happy

80% of the people are millionaires and they are living in other places except their state...who does that??

Which state, people or country of the world has wealthy people and all of them are living and doing business outside of their state or country?

From Russia to China to India to USA to UK to Canada to Brazil to South Africa even to Nigeria...all the millionaires and billionaires live in their origins and not elsewhere.

Try harder next time!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by olumide4christ: 3:06pm On Oct 29, 2022
OkoAmarashy:

You igbos are very evil people. When they post pictures of development in Akwa Ibom, you insult and wish them bad. Same thing you're doing now.

That is why your land can NEVER develop. You will always go out and serve others before you can make it in life.

You're so correct on this point, including the Akwa Ibom matter. I recall when Ilaumoh posted pictures of Akwa Ibom state development and you would still find these people castigating Akwa Ibom state.

SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by OkoAmarashy: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
olumide4christ:

You're so correct on this point, including the Akwa Ibom matter. I recall when Ilaumoh posted pictures of Akwa Ibom state development and you would still find these people castigating Akwa Ibom state.

SMH!

Ilaumoh. See what we use to tell you about Igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Mubiola360: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2022
olumide4christ:

Please tell him more!

I have asked him to tell me the things Ambode did that made him the best governor... I'm still waiting for his reply.
After living in Lagos for 30 years now, I can boldly say that Ambode is the worst governor Lagos has had. How many projects of Fashola did he continue when he took over? He stopped them, made Lagos State like a pig sty through his Cleaner Lagos initiative, stopped the private PSP operators from working. Lagos is progressive by design and plan, not divided and retrogressive...thus Ambode had to go.

It's some Igbos that generally support him because he fell out with Tinubu. The enemy of my enemy is my friend... that's how they reason.
God bless you , you are truely a progressive Lagosian. May Ambode never happen to us again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Brendaniel: 3:10pm On Oct 29, 2022
Bertino:
That was why they could prevent his 2nd tenure.
Sometimes you need blow your trumpet.

Based on what my APC friend said, he was a former SLG for mushin local govt, he always complained during Ambode's tenure that Ambode is not sharing money for them and I noticed the guy was most times always broke, he told us straight that Tinubu has agreed with them to remove Ambode because he is not coperating with them and it happened, I don't want to spill a lot here but no matter how loud he blew his trumpet, the people in APC working for Tinubu would not have given him a chance...
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Litmus: 3:11pm On Oct 29, 2022
omoadeleye:

At least they are still on the list, what number is your own state ranked?

lol
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by olumide4christ: 3:20pm On Oct 29, 2022
Menclothing:

Since your gov failed woefully allow people who want to.celebrate their own do that

Only in Nigeria will some1 not work but because he belong to ur party choice its fine

You are so correct, sir...much more at the bolded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Brendaniel: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2022
olumide4christ:

Ambode? When did you come to Lagos?

Kindly tell me the things Ambode did that made him the best of all the Governors, including military governors like Buba Marwa?

Tell me... I'm waiting.

This is my 30th year living in Lagos, so I am waiting for your detailed response!

Ambode my foot!

Firstly I said 1999, which means no military governor is involved, so we are talking about Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode exclude Sanwo-Olu for now till he completes his tenure, from my ratings Ambode is still the best among the 3 I mentioned up there, Fashola was exposed as minister, that's why I said if it were Ambode that was APC presidential candidate, I may have supported him over Obi....

Ambode is not a noise maker, I have friends in APC Lagos, so I know why Ambode was removed...
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by olumide4christ: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2022
Brendaniel:

Firstly I said 1999, which means no military governor is involved, so we are talking about Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode exclude Sanwo-Olu for now till he completes his tenure, from my ratings Ambode is still the best among the 3 I mentioned up there, Fashola was exposed as minister, that's why I said if it were Ambode that was APC presidential candidate, I may have supported him over Obi....

Ambode is not a noise maker, I have friends in APC Lagos, so I know why Ambode was removed...

Oga.. answer my question...I didn't speak much grammar above!

List the things 1,2,3,4,5... to 100 that Ambode did that made him the best governor...is that too hard to answer?

What is your parameter(s) for measuring the best governor?

I have lived in Lagos for 30 years and I added Buba Marwa as a military governor because Ambode didn't make as much impact in Lagos as Marwa during his tenure.

Answer my first question and prove me wrong or forget about it!

Ambode for where? If Ambode is your standard for best governor, then your standard for Nigeria going forward will take us to the dark ages!!

SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by etrange: 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2022
I'm si happy this is happening. I can't wait to visit Nigeria again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Bridget95(f): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2022
johnjose68:

But why are you this pained..why not go to Johannesburg And join your brothers doing drugs
You are the pained bat.stard. ur lord thiefnubuu made lagos his corruption paradise, if not lagos would have been better developed.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Brendaniel: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2022
olumide4christ:

Oga.. answer my question...I didn't speak much grammar above!

List the things 1,2,3,4,5... to 100 that Ambode did that made him the best governor...is that too hard to answer?

What is your parameter(s) for measuring the best governor?

I have lived in Lagos for 30 years and I added Buba Marwa as a military governor because Ambode didn't make as much impact in Lagos as Marwa during his tenure.

Answer my first question and prove me wrong or forget about it!

Ambode for where? If Ambode is your standard for best governor, then your standard for Nigeria going forward will take us to the dark ages!!

SMH!

That's the problem with governance in Nigeria, people like to display white elephant projects to count scores even when it is costing the state too much or not even needed by the state so that they can loot, I cannot list all of Ambode's projects but I can tell you that I felt his projects more than Tinubu, Fashola also tried but if Ambode had stayed 8 years he wouldn't have neared him.

Are you trying to tell me that Ambode was removed because he didn't perform?
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Kenog4real(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2022
Imagine as big as China is, they still call the company a Chinese company. A company out of many. But for my country, na from Anambra, Ogun State or Kaduna person go dey hear.
When are we ever going to support something as Nigerian made and not igbo or Yoruba made.
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by Brendaniel: 3:51pm On Oct 29, 2022
Mubiola360:

What state are you fr if I may ask?

My state does not matter here, I live in Lagos, that's what matters...
Re: Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). by aidameoryou: 3:52pm On Oct 29, 2022
Menclothing:

That's your business.
I can't and won't celebrate mediocrity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale / PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin / Lagos Life: 10 Reasons You Should Move From Mainland To Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.