Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. (6928 Views)

Austin Tam-George, Jonathan's Lookalike Is A Commissioner In Rivers (photo) / Photos From The Burial Of Nasir Zarummai, Ex-Commissioner In Sokoto / Video Of Ex-Commissioner In Zamfara Having Sex Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by isuomo: 5:22pm On Aug 20, 2011
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by mbatuku1: 11:25pm On Aug 20, 2011
What's his user name?
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by braine(m): 11:28pm On Aug 20, 2011
good for him
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by olanajim(m): 12:09am On Aug 21, 2011
the same nairaland that belittled his ambition some months back,
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by Nobody: 12:58am On Aug 21, 2011
Happy for him. Think his username is dapolam. He had some publicity issues here on nairaland sef. He was a school mate back then in u.i, quite humble also. Congrats dapo lam.
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 21, 2011
Isumo, I told you that I wanted to be the one to post my success story on NL.

undecided
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by HighChief4(m): 1:14am On Aug 21, 2011
Congrats to him
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by marcus1234: 7:55am On Aug 21, 2011
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by RICHIEBOI1(m): 8:13am On Aug 21, 2011
nice one wink
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by Sike(m): 8:21am On Aug 21, 2011
Appaudise!
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by dinggle: 8:28am On Aug 21, 2011
hey opeooooooooooo na my friend ooooo na dis same school we go, Dapo abi u no knw me again?, abeg remember me oooooo suffer no good.
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by sweetgala(m): 8:55am On Aug 21, 2011
Is it not this same dapo lam that had his campaign attacked on NL , there were about 16 pages of accusations etc. The fellow put up a good fight thou. Congrats , we hope you do well

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by DisGuy: 9:38am On Aug 21, 2011
olanajim:

the same nairaland that belittled his ambition some months back,

sweet_gala:

Is it not this same dapo lam that had his campaign attacked on NL , there were about 16 pages of accusations etc. The fellow put up a good fight thou. Congrats , we hope you do well

Abeg! you people sef, so what if he got 'attacked' or criticised? every politician goes through it online or anywhere!
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by Anvaller: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2011
valacious:

Happy for him. Think his username is dapolam. He had some publicity issues here on nairaland sef. He was a school mate back then in u.i, quite humble also. Congrats dapo lam.

Hey Valacious. Dapo might be your schoolmate but may be at a distance. I said this because you said he was humble. Some ppl might give you a dirty slap for saying that. As big as Felele is, don't say it, you might be lynched because they might think u are probably just a sycophant who is lobbying to get some bread from Dapo because he is now a commissioner. Go ask why did he lose the house of rep election despite the fact that his father is Godfather of Oyo ACN, despite running under ACN as a party of choice for the ppl, despite dedicating all his life to politics, no professional experience in anything apart from politics. He lost till.

Now let me tell you this, Dapo and I were in the same class for 4 years in secondary school, JSS 1-SSS 1. We all knew he was arrogant. When he was in U.I, the fact that he piped low and had very few friends, driving in and out of the school in full tint sleek rides does not translate to being humble. Rather, he dissociated himself from common students because he is the son of a governor. U cant tell me that Dapo was your friend in U.I unless your father was minister or senator etc. otherwise U couldn't have been Dapo's friend that easily.

I wish him good luck anyway,

I hope he is able to manage his arrogance at this level.
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 21, 2011
Hope he stil remenba to visit NL agan
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by bowei(m): 10:08am On Aug 21, 2011
I cry for Oyo State! It quite obvious Ajimobi knows nothing about Governance, making an arrogant inexperinced Dapo Lam a commissioner! Amala nonsense
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2011
Anvaller:

Hey Valacious. Dapo might be your schoolmate but may be at a distance. I said this because you said he was humble. Some ppl might give you a dirty slap for saying that. As big as Felele is, don't say it, you might be lynched because they might think u are probably just a sycophant who is lobbying to get some bread from Dapo because he is now a commissioner. Go ask why did he lose the house of rep election despite the fact that his father is Godfather of Oyo ACN, despite running under ACN as a party of choice for the ppl, despite dedicating all his life to politics, no professional experience in anything apart from politics. He lost till.

Now let me tell you this, Dapo and I were in the same class for 4 years in secondary school, JSS 1-SSS 1. We all knew he was arrogant. When he was in U.I, the fact that he piped low and had very few friends, driving in and out of the school in full tint sleek rides does not translate to being humble. Rather, he dissociated himself from common students because he is the son of a governor. U cant tell me that Dapo was your friend in U.I unless your father was minister or senator etc. otherwise U couldn't have been Dapo's friend that easily.

well different strokes for different folks. Ur comment got me laughing though, u sabi am wella, all d same, congrats to u dapo, and am not lobbying for anytin from dapo o, he doesnt even know my NL username,valacious, but if it comes like reuben abati, i'll humbly accept. Lol!
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by denzel2009: 10:16am On Aug 21, 2011
Anvaller:

Up school! wink
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 21, 2011
Yeah am the One!

Tank u all for the Compliments, i hope to venture a lotta infrastructure on Nairaland wiv the Oyo state money!

Once again, thank u all

**Cheers**
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by olawalebabs(m): 10:24am On Aug 21, 2011
Congrat to him, hope he'll be able to transform the life of many youth (tout) of oyo state.
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by Anvaller: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2011
denzel2009:

Up school! wink

Up schoooooooool!!!

School of our pride built on the rock,  feel u, feel u feel u my paddy
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by aibee01(m): 10:47am On Aug 21, 2011
Na so pipo way live arund diz guy tok say he arrogant pass he-goat.
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 21, 2011
@Dapo, just do your job well and beware of sycophants. You may not be able solve all the obstacles that come you way but have a vision, think ahead, have a master plan. I read your previous thread and you sound passionate about your people, now is the time to deliver.      @ All his old schoolmate, please don't distract him and allow him to do his job. @ Nairalanders, all we need to do is wish him well and not lobby round him, he needs to focus.
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by seunlayi(m): 11:04am On Aug 21, 2011
obo_man:

@Dapo, just do your job well and beware of sycophants. You may not be able solve all the obstacles that come you way but have a vision, think ahead, have a master plan. I read your previous thread and you sound passionate about your people, now is the time to deliver.      @ All his old schoolmate, please don't distract him and allow him to do his job. @ Nairalanders, all we need to do is wish him well and not lobby round him, he needs to focus.
it is now left for him to prove himself.it is now left for him to prove himself.
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by damola1: 11:06am On Aug 21, 2011
ok, we don hear, , so what is his plan to make the developments of youth & sports in Oyo the best in the country ?, Make hin come yarn dat one or hin don dust NL, and how does he intend to follow that plan to the end, only adapting when there needs to be change,

And regardless of whatever anyone says, I like the fact that he's pretty young, that's uncommon in 9ja,
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by slex(m): 11:14am On Aug 21, 2011
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by medjai(m): 11:22am On Aug 21, 2011
Wow! Congrats mayne.
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by inspiredm(m): 11:35am On Aug 21, 2011
Congrats Dapo Lam

Oyo o ni Baje O.  wink
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by MrCork17: 11:57am On Aug 21, 2011
mbatuku1:

What's his user name?

Sweeery wink
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by atasteve: 12:06pm On Aug 21, 2011
damola1:

ok, we don hear, , so what is his plan to make the developments of youth & sports in Oyo the best in the country ?, Make hin come yarn dat one or hin don dust NL, and how does he intend to follow that plan to the end, only adapting when there needs to be change,

And regardless of whatever anyone says, I like the fact that he's pretty young, that's uncommon in 9ja,

Congrats Dapo smiley I pray for God's wisdom on you.

But just as Damola1 said speak up your agenda on NL.
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by opata(m): 12:42pm On Aug 21, 2011
Methinks the main issue for discourse should be his ability or otherwise to perform the job he's been appointed to do. More especially as the appointment smirks of the use of unfair advantage to gain ground.

If I'm right, he didn't win in an election to represent his people. Now we see him emerging as a commissioner. Why? What are his qualifications and experience?

At this point, Oyo state after years and years of mismanagement definitely need round pegs in round holes. Not sharing of Government jobs to political families and dynasties.

There mustbe something he's bringing to the table that should make anyone comfortable with his appointment.

Just my twopence. Dont hate me.
Re: Nairalander Now Commissioner In Sw. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2011
Let Dapo come and comment na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brig-gen Oluwole Rotimi’s Wife Kidnapped / April 11 Polls: 18,000 Security Personnel Deployed To Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara / Why Is Ogun The Gateway State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.