Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,652 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Question For Atheists And Religious People - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Atheists And Religious People (10543 Views)

Atheists And Their Stupidity / Questions For Atheists!!! / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by rezzy: 10:44am On Aug 23, 2011
Now I want to believe what my friend said grin [b][/b]Nairaland is meant for jobless people. Lol
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2011
@ Thehomer!
*In proving wht i know I'll start with a question? DO YOU THINK IT IS RIGHT TO ATTRIBUTE INTELLIGENCE TO CHANCE?
*His NAME is NOT HIDDEN! YOU SAY YOU HAVE NUMEROUS BIBLES! I BELIEVE YOU MUST HAVE READ THEM. HOW COME YOU DID NOT SEE A NAME THAT WAS MENTIONED OVER 7000 TIMES IN THE BIBLE? WHAT I'M REALLY INTERESTED IN IS TO CLEAR THE ACCUSATIONS LEVELED AGAINST HIS NAME & THEN ATTRIBUTE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY HIS TO HIM!
*The sayings of JESUS you mentioned earlier, could youu be more specific on that?

@apocalypse WELCOME!
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2011
st-kris:

i have read through the entire thread, and i have to say sexkillz has reduced the IQ level a couple notches since he stepped in.

Seriously?? why is he making arguments based on what he doesn't know? That is the last sentence a religious person should make if he is to maintain any kind of credibility in his own arguments. The institution of religion is entirely based and thrives on this illogical "logic" which has been termed "faith."

To the other religious ones, i have a lot of questions, but i would not overwhelm you with all at the same time, so kindly answer this for now.

1. In the bible, Christ said no one would make heaven except through him,
Pls show me the exact passage of the BIBLE that came from! It's better you dont resort to CHEEKY INSULTS WHEN TRYING TO PROVE YOUR POINT! or I MAY NOT TAKE YOU SERIOUS!
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by thehomer: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

@ Thehomer!
*In proving wht i know I'll start with a question? DO YOU THINK IT IS RIGHT TO ATTRIBUTE INTELLIGENCE TO CHANCE?

I have not attributed intelligence to chance so this is a moot question.

sexkillz:

*His NAME is NOT HIDDEN! YOU SAY YOU HAVE NUMEROUS BIBLES! I BELIEVE YOU MUST HAVE READ THEM. HOW COME YOU DID NOT SEE A NAME THAT WAS MENTIONED OVER 7000 TIMES IN THE BIBLE? WHAT I'M REALLY INTERESTED IN IS TO CLEAR THE ACCUSATIONS LEVELED AGAINST HIS NAME & THEN ATTRIBUTE WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY HIS TO HIM!

Why don't you simply type out the name? That is all I'm asking for.

sexkillz:

*The sayings of JESUS you mentioned earlier, could youu be more specific on that?

@apocalypse WELCOME!

You said life ends at death. Jesus said something different from that. So are you simply stuck at the Old Testament?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 23, 2011
@SEXKILLZ
This is my conclusion on you,  YOU dont know how to argue constructively neither can you debate. You are always "Begging the question", using questions to ask questions and refusal to admit what you dont know. no offense.
Same could be said ABOUT YOU THEN! wink wink
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 23, 2011
@sexkillz
Good to be back , I'll have you know you are my best theist lol.
I assume you have read the Bible extensively , would you say in all honesty God is a good role model considering his actions as told by the Bible ?. You and I know of numerous accounts where he has ordered the killings of innocent people. Racism/tribalism (ethnocentrism) and terror all originated from the Bible.

GOD ALWAYS HAS A REASON FOR DOING THINGS! BE SPECIFIC ON WHERE HE ORDERED THE MASS KILLINGS AND LET'S CLARIFY THAT!

I'LL LIKE TO ADD THAT EVEN IF GOD APPEARS BEFORE ANY ONE RIGHT NOW, ME INCLUDED THEY WONT SEE HIM! WHY? BECAUSE HE IS A
[size=20pt]SPIRIT![/size]
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 23, 2011
thehomer:

I have not attributed intelligence to chance so this is a moot question.

Why don't you simply type out the name? That is all I'm asking for.

You said life ends at death. Jesus said something different from that. So are you simply stuck at the Old Testament?
I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO! ME THINKS YOU WANNA USE THE NAME OF GOD THAT YOU KNOW ALREADY TO DIVERT THIS TOPIC! NOW WE WOULD START DEBATING ON GOD'S NAME ABI? HELLLL NO BRO! STICK TO TOPIC!

I SAID LIFE ENDS @ DEATH! SHOW ME WHERE JESUS SAID OTHERWISE!
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by stkris(m): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2011
@sexkillz
john 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (king James version)

john 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. (new American standard bible)

Now i have shown where that was paraphrased from, can you now kindly answer the question.
As someone rightly pointed out, you consistently don't answer a question with an answer, so i'll recommend you answer questions being presented in your direction rather than resorting to your copy and paste questions as responses.
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 23, 2011
st-kris:

@sexkillz
john 14:6 - Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. (king James version)

john 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father [/b]but through Me. (new American standard bible)

Now i have shown where that was paraphrased from, can you now kindly answer the question.
As someone rightly pointed out, you consistently don't answer a question with an answer, so i'll recommend you answer questions being presented in your direction rather than resorting to your copy and paste questions as responses.
These were your EXACT WORDS earlier:
1. In the bible, Christ said no one would make [b]heaven except through him,

Now where in does SCRIPTURES YOU QUOTED DID IT MENTION HEAVEN?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by thehomer: 11:24am On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO! ME THINKS YOU WANNA USE THE NAME OF GOD THAT YOU KNOW ALREADY TO DIVERT THIS TOPIC! NOW WE WOULD START DEBATING ON GOD'S NAME ABI? HELLLL NO BRO! STICK TO TOPIC!

Now you are being terribly evasive. You made a specific claim that your God had a particular name. All I'm asking for is that you back up this claim. Please avoid being so evasive. Note that I have not suggested a name for your God.

sexkillz:

I SAID LIFE ENDS @ DEATH! SHOW ME WHERE JESUS SAID OTHERWISE!

Jesus spoke of eternal life, heaven and hell. All these are in contradiction to the statement that life ends at death.
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by stkris(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

These were your EXACT WORDS earlier:
Now where in does SCRIPTURES YOU QUOTED DID IT MENTION HEAVEN?

coming to the father through him in this context clearly represents his being the gateway to his father, whom the bible says is God, and as long as you follow his teachings, you would get "through" to his father; whose zip code just happens to be HEAVEN.

Again, i have answered your question, so reply with an answer, and not a question.
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:37am On Aug 23, 2011
LOL @ Being EVASIVE! grin grin WHAT DOES THAT MEAN! HAVE YOU OR HAVE YOU NOT HEARD GOD'S NAME BEFORE? DONT LIE!

YOU ARE ASKING QUESTIONS SO AS TO SUPPORT YOUR AGRUMENT! BUT DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN THESE QUESTIONS YOU ASK?
Life as we know it ENDS @ DEATH! JESUS DIED! Did he NOT? BUT HE WAS RAISED UP! WAS HE NOT? HIS DEATH AND RESURRECTION IS A PROOF THAT GOD HAS THE POWER TO RAISE THE DEAD! NOW READ JOHN 5 vs 28-29!
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by 3kay945(m): 11:46am On Aug 23, 2011
st-kris:

@sexkillz

john 14:6 - Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me. (new American standard bible)

let me help you, the guy is either kidding you or he is a kid in his teens. he cant answer any questions reasonably.
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 23, 2011
st-kris:

coming to the father through him in this context clearly represents his being the gateway to his father, whom the bible says is God, and as long as you follow his teachings, you would get "through" to his father; whose zip code just happens to be HEAVEN.

With the coming of Jesus Christ, an individual’s enjoying a proper relationship with God and approaching him acceptably in prayer depended on acceptance of Jesus Christ. As the Son of God stated: “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”  Those who became followers of Jesus Christ were spoken of as belonging to “The Way,” that is, they adhered to a way or manner of life that centered around faith in Jesus Christ, following his example!

NOW THAT ANSWER ABOVE COMPLETES THE FIRST HALF OF YOUR STATEMENT! NOW SHOW ME WHERE IT IS WRITTEN THAT THE FATHER'S ZIP CODE HAPPENS TO BE HEAVEN!
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:49am On Aug 23, 2011
3kay945:

let me help you, the guy is either kidding you or he is a kid in his teens. he cant answer any questions reasonably.
THANK YOU! If really I'm a TEEN and i MANAGE to reason like these, then i should ACTUALLY BE PROUD!

I STILL DONT SEE HOW YOU ARE BETTER OFF IN YOUR REASONING!!!
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:50am On Aug 23, 2011
@sexkillz
Read Numbers chapter 31 : 1 - 18
7 - And they warred against the Midianites , as the LORD commanded Moses ; and they slew all the males.
8 - And they slew the kings of Midian , beside the rest of them that were slain ; namely , Evi , and Rekem , and Zur , and Hur , and Reba , five kings of Midian : Balaam also the son of Boer they slew with the sword.
9 - And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives , and their little ones , and took the spoil of all their cattle , and all their flocks , and all their goods.
10 - And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt , and all their goodly castles with fire.
17 - Now therefore kill every male among the little ones , and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 - But all the women children , that have not known a man by lying with him , keep alive for yourselves.

Need I say more , what kind of God orders the killing of children and women yet you say he is love , compassionate and kind. In my estimation God has killed more people than the devil , djinns and disease put together. have not known a man by lying with him , keep alive for yourselves.

Need I say more , what kind of God orders the killing of children and women yet you say he is love , compassionate and kind. In my estimation God has killed more people than the devil , djinns and disease put together.
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Purist(m): 11:57am On Aug 23, 2011
@sexkillz

I hope you do realize that you have totally defeated the purpose of this thread with your copy & paste questions (most of which border on the ridiculous, I must say).  And I sincerely hope that you're not under the impression that you are making any sense at all.

One more thing, I hope you do realise that you're shouting (typing in all CAPS = shouting).  And you know what they say about those who make the loudest noise. . .
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by harakiri(m): 12:00pm On Aug 23, 2011
@st-kris, You noticed abi? That SEXKILLS character is simply flooding the thread with garbage he knows nothing about and bantering with such a person is a waste of time and mental resources. Some theists who realized the questions Atheists put to them were above their capability had the decency of admitting or staying off the thread. This one on the other hand is busy trolling the internet,searching for anti-atheist material which he copies,pastes and floods the thread with garbage spam (which he doesn't even understand). Atheists have continously hammered that WE HAVE NOTHING to prove because we have NO belief in anything. It the theists however thaty bear the brunt of showing proof. What is so hard and complex about that to understand? Instead of facing the issue head on, they revert to derailing tactics and asking dumb reetarded questions like "can you prove god doesn't exist?". With mentally dull people like these, I have fears about this generation. Another dullard said "only a fool says there is no god" and their same bible says "anyone who calls another a fool is in danger of hell fire". Can you see the twisted hypocrisy? They don't even understand their bible well and they'll come here advertising how reetarded,deluded and dull they really are. It's a crying shame! ! !
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 23, 2011
THE BIBLE SAYS " IN THE BEGINNING, GOD CREATED THE HEAVENS AND THE EARTH"!
ATHEIST SAY NO! EVOLUTIONISTS SAY NO! SCIENTISTS SAY NO!
FOR ME TO BELIEVE OTHERWISE, CAN ANY ATHEIST, EVOLUTIONIST OR SCIENTIST HONESTLY ANSWER THIS QUESTION?

WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF "LIFE"?

Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by thehomer: 12:05pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

LOL @ Being EVASIVE! grin grin WHAT DOES THAT MEAN! HAVE YOU OR HAVE YOU NOT HEARD GOD'S NAME BEFORE? DONT LIE!

Okay, I've heard so many which is it? Is it Zeus, Thor, Quetzalcoatl, Odin, Wotan, Jehovah, Shiva, Brahma, Yahweh, Achman, Vishnu, Krishna, FSM? You asked me not to lump your God with that of other Christians yet you claim to be a Christian. Why don't you simply inform us on his name which you said he has?
Asking me not to lie is a subtle form of an ad hominem fallacy. You really should refrain from doing that.

sexkillz:

YOU ARE ASKING QUESTIONS SO AS TO SUPPORT YOUR AGRUMENT! BUT DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE IN THESE QUESTIONS YOU ASK?

I'm asking questions to know what you actually believe. I'm trying to make as little assumptions as possible. What do you mean by whether I believe in the questions I'm asking?

sexkillz:

Life as we know it ENDS @ DEATH! JESUS DIED! Did he NOT? BUT HE WAS RAISED UP! WAS HE NOT? HIS DEATH AND RESURRECTION IS A PROOF THAT GOD HAS THE POWER TO RAISE THE DEAD! NOW READ JOHN 5 vs 28-29!

If life ends at death, then when you say he was resurrected, he was not alive. Maybe he was some sort of zombie that seemed alive, but he really wasn't. That is the implication of saying that life ends at death.
Again, which God are talking about? Was it Zeus that raised Jesus from the dead? Or was it Akhenaten?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2011
apocalypse:

@sexkillz
Read Numbers chapter 31 : 1 - 18
7 - And they warred against the Midianites , as the LORD commanded Moses ; and they slew all the males.
8 - And they slew the kings of Midian , beside the rest of them that were slain ; namely , Evi , and Rekem , and Zur , and Hur , and Reba , five kings of Midian : Balaam also the son of Boer they slew with the sword.
9 - And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives , and their little ones , and took the spoil of all their cattle , and all their flocks , and all their goods.
10 - And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt , and all their goodly castles with fire.
17 - Now therefore kill every male among the little ones , and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.
18 - But all the women children , that have not known a man by lying with him , keep alive for yourselves.

Need I say more , what kind of God orders the killing of children and women yet you say he is love , compassionate and kind. In my estimation God has killed more people than the devil , djinns and disease put together. have not known a man by lying with him , keep alive for yourselves.

Need I say more , what kind of God orders the killing of children and women yet you say he is love , compassionate and kind. In my estimation God has killed more people than the devil , djinns and disease put together.
Have you read the PRECEDING CHAPTERS to THIS ONE, for you get get A CLEARER CONTEXT OF WHAT REALLY [/b]HAPPENED? OR DID YOU JUST QUOTE FROM THERE TO PROVE A POINT?
WHERE WERE YOU WHEN GOD CREATED ADAM & EVE? DO YOU KNOW WHAT HAS LED TO KILLINGS? DO YOU WANT TO KNOW AT ALL? OR DO YOU JUST WANT TO ARGUE?

@ harakiri, If you cant answer SIMPLE QUESTIONS, then LET ME BE! The WORST you could do IS TO GET ME
[size=25pt][b] BANNED!
[/size]
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by stkris(m): 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

With the coming of Jesus Christ, an individual’s enjoying a proper relationship with God and approaching him acceptably in prayer depended on acceptance of Jesus Christ. As the Son of God stated: “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”  Those who became followers of Jesus Christ were spoken of as belonging to “The Way,” that is, they adhered to a way or manner of life that centered around faith in Jesus Christ, following his example!

NOW THAT ANSWER ABOVE COMPLETES THE FIRST HALF OF YOUR STATEMENT! NOW SHOW ME WHERE IT IS WRITTEN THAT THE FATHER'S ZIP CODE HAPPENS TO BE HEAVEN!

Thats exactly what we're all saying. You lack the mental capacity to reason for yourself and make your own arguments, so you resort to copying and pasting. You just googled and copied your above statement and tacked on another typical question of a mindless drone.

Not everything is to be taken literally, and if only half the religious people understood that, then maybe they would refrain from trying to see the bible as a literal manual, rather than a philosophical literary best seller meant to guide you to "do good."

So in my own words (which you know nothing about doing) i said his "father's zip code happens to be heaven" and your little mind needs to know where it was written. Really?? we're talking about a god and you really want to authenticate a "zip code" reference.

To everyone else, i think we have given this child enough undue attention, and i advise to refrain from further responses to his shallow existence until he or someone else has something substantial to say.
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 23, 2011
thehomer:

Okay, I've heard so many which is it? Is it Zeus, Thor, Quetzalcoatl, Odin, Wotan, Jehovah, Shiva, Brahma, Yahweh, Achman, Vishnu, Krishna, FSM? You asked me not to lump your God with that of other Christians yet you claim to be a Christian. Why don't you simply inform us on his name which you said he has?
Asking me not to lie is a subtle form of an ad hominem fallacy. You really should refrain from doing that.

I'm asking questions to know what you actually believe. I'm trying to make as little assumptions as possible. What do you mean by whether I believe in the questions I'm asking?

If life ends at death, then when you say he was resurrected, he was not alive. Maybe he was some sort of zombie that seemed alive, but he really wasn't. That is the implication of saying that life ends at death.
Again, which God are talking about? Was it Zeus that raised Jesus from the dead? Or was it Akhenaten?
WHICH NAME IS MORE PROMINENT IN THE BIBLE! AND APPEARS OVER 7000 TIMES?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 23, 2011
st-kris:

Thats exactly what we're all saying. You lack the mental capacity to reason for yourself and make your own arguments, so you resort to copying and pasting. You just googled and copied your above statement and tacked on another typical question of a mindless drone.

Not everything is to be taken literally, and if only half the religious people understood that, then maybe they would refrain from trying to see the bible as a literal manual, rather than a philosophical literary best seller meant to guide you to "do good."

So in my own words (which you know nothing about doing) i said his "father's zip code happens to be heaven" and your little mind needs to know where it was written. Really?? we're talking about a god and you really want to authenticate a "zip code" reference.

To everyone else, i think we have given this child enough undue attention, and i advise to refrain from further responses to his shallow existence until he or someone else has something substantial to say.
LOOOL! TYPICAL DEFEATIST ATTITUDE OF ATHEISTS! YOU ASK THEM SOMETHING THEY DONT KNOW AND CANNOT PROVE, THEY INSULT YOU AND SAY IT'S COPY AND PASTE!

I AGREE I'M A CHILD! I'm JUST 12 BTW! DONT TELL ME YOU ARE RUNNING [/b]FROM A [b]CHILD THAT WANTS TO LEARN FROM YOU THEN!

DADDY,
PLS WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF LIFE?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 23, 2011
@sexkillz
Go ahead quote the preceeding chapters and show us how the killing of women and children is justified, And please don't ask me another question until you are done answering mine. While you are at it answer this as well , how come an impartial and loving God hated an unborn child over his twin ?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 12:25pm On Aug 23, 2011
harakiri:

@st-kris, You noticed abi? That SEXKILLS character is simply flooding the thread with garbage he knows nothing about and bantering with such a person is a waste of time and mental resources. Some theists who realized the questions Atheists put to them were above their capability had the decency of admitting or staying off the thread. This one on the other hand is busy trolling the internet,searching for anti-atheist material which he copies,pastes and floods the thread with garbage spam (which he doesn't even understand). Atheists have continously hammered that WE HAVE NOTHING to prove because we have NO belief in anything. It the theists however thaty bear the brunt of showing proof. What is so hard and complex about that to understand? Instead of facing the issue head on, they revert to derailing tactics and asking dumb reetarded questions like "can you prove god doesn't exist?". With mentally dull people like these, I have fears about this generation. Another dullard said "only a fool says there is no god" and their same bible says "anyone who calls another a fool is in danger of hell fire". Can you see the twisted hypocrisy? They don't even understand their bible well and they'll come here advertising how reetarded,deluded and dull they really are. It's a crying shame! ! !
ALL THESE INSULTS JUST BECAUSE YOU CHOSE TO BE AN ATHEIST? IF BEING AN ATHEIST INVOLVES INSULTING PEOPLE THIS WAY, I"LL PASS!
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by harakiri(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
@st-kris, Well said! The only reason I commented earlier was because of you said (IQ reducing ever sine "who know who" started spamming this thread). Before he brought his nuisance, there was an interesting,educative,informative and mentally engaging discourse going on. He can't even type ONE sentence that makes sense! Reason and Logic don't exist in his little myopic world! Its best to ignore the attention seeker. He's not worth the time and energy. Nuff said!
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 23, 2011
harakiri:

@st-kris, Well said! The only reason I commented earlier was because of you said (IQ reducing ever sine "who know who" started spamming this thread). Before he brought his nuisance, there was an interesting,educative,informative and mentally engaging discourse going on. He can't even type ONE sentence that makes sense! Reason and Logic don't exist in his little myopic world! Its best to ignore the attention seeker. He's not worth the time and energy. Nuff said!
BYE BYE THEN! I WONT MISS YOU! wink
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by 3kay945(m): 12:37pm On Aug 23, 2011
what you dont know can never kill you, courtesy SEXKILLZ.
kiss kiss tongue
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by stkris(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
@harakiri
Word! dude ain't worth half the time.

by the way, where is the fella that started this thread.
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Purist(m): 12:40pm On Aug 23, 2011
@sexkillz:

If you're wondering why most of the people here are not taking you so seriously, you only have to go back to the previous page and see how your argument has progressed so far.  Here's an example (your argument with thehomer):

sexkillz:

GOD HAS A PERSONAL NAME!
YES I CAN ENLIGHTEN YOU!

Really?  Okay, shoot!

sexkillz:
YOU have a BIBLE! I'll SHOW YOU from your BIBLE!

We're waiting. . .

sexkillz:

*His NAME is NOT HIDDEN!

Okay, please type his name already! cheesy

sexkillz:

huh? what are you on about mate?

sexkillz:
HAVE YOU OR HAVE YOU NOT HEARD GOD'S NAME BEFORE? DONT LIE!

After promising to enlighten us, you suddenly change your goalpost.  You're kidding, right?

sexkillz:

WHICH NAME IS MORE PROMINENT IN THE BIBLE! AND APPEARS OVER 7000 TIMES?

Thought you were supposed to be the 'enlightener'?   So you suddenly do a 360, and ask us to tell you God's name? Are you for real?

Come on, man!  I bet you're having a laugh, right?  Because you can't possibly be serious with this kind of circumlocutory 'argument'.  Reflect on all your responses so far, and you'll see why not many people are interested in 'debating' you. smiley
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
@sexkillz
The origin of life is from a hole in the ground as the Ashantis believe
I got a better one , it's Eledumare with the chicken and sand he brought
Here's still another story , it's from Odin

And we can go on forever cos like your God they are all stories. Assuming I'm not an atheist but I believe in Odin or Zeus , we both believe in a higher being , creation and we both have written accounts of our Gods and their deeds , how do you prove your God is real while mine is unreal , or do you also believe in other Gods as well.
You might want to think well before answering this question cos which ever way you tilt to would prove you wrong.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Daily Blessing Prayer. Love, Prosperity, Success And Peace. / What It Means When You Are Eating Meat In The Dream / Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.