Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Question For Atheists And Religious People - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For Atheists And Religious People (10541 Views)

Atheists And Their Stupidity / Questions For Atheists!!! / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by thehomer: 11:03pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

LOL!!! I'M A KIND OF CHRISTIAN THAT DOESNT BELIEVE IN HELL FIRE!, TRINITY!, AND SO MANY BELIEFS ABOUT CHRISTIANITY!!! I ALSO BELIEVE THAT RELIGION IS TO BLAME FOR MANKIND'S WOES! YOU GUYS ARE SOOO INSULTING! I CANT SEE MY SELF TRYING TO REASON WITH ANY OF YOU! YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE!!!! SO? HOW WOULD YOU BELIEVE A WORD I SAY FROM THE BIBLE?

Do you believe the Bible is true? If you do, then which God do you believe in?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:05pm On Aug 22, 2011
thehomer:

Wait what? Should you use thinking as a basis for thought? What are you getting at?
ATHEISTS ONLY BELIEVE THING found in NATURE! Nature is defined for humans by the fives senses: touch, smell, sight, hear, taste.
Thinking is not a sense found is nature thus you cannot use it for any basis for thought or logic.

Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2011
thehomer:

Do you believe the Bible is true? If you do, then which God do you believe in?
I BELIEVE IN GOD! THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH! A LOT OF UNTRUE THINGS HAS BEEN ATTRIBUTED TO HIM BY SO-CALLED CHRISTIANS! CHRISTENDOM IS GUILTY OF THE ACCUSATIONS LEVELED AGAINST THEM! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BTW TRUE RELIGION & FALSE RELIGION!
FALSE RELIGION TEACHES THAT GOD IS CRUEL & HE'LL PUNISH PEOPLE IN ETERNAL HELL! BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE!

THERE ARE SO MANY INTERPRETATIONS OF THE BIBLE! BUT WHAT DOES THE BIBLE REALLY TEACH? DID ANY ONE CARE TO FIND OUT BEFORE THEY COME TO CONCLUSIONS ABOUT GOD?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by bigsean(m): 11:13pm On Aug 22, 2011
Kenyy:

Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it, you'd have good people doing good things and evil people doing bad things, but for good people to do bad things, it takes religion.

Besides, the more man clings to religion, the more he believes. The more he believes, the less he knows. The less he knows, the more silly he is. The more silly, the easier he can be governed! The easier to govern, the better he may be exploited. The more exploited, the poorer he gets. The poorer he gets, the richer and mightier the domineering classes get, the more riches and power they amass, the heavier their yoke upon the neck of the people. Furthermore, give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish.
What u just said is really deep, only if people could read it again and realize!!!
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Chrisbenogor(m): 11:14pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

I BELIEVE IN GOD! THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH! A LOT OF UNTRUE THINGS HAS BEEN ATTRIBUTED TO HIM BY SO-CALLED CHRISTIANS! CHRISTENDOM IS GUILTY OF THE ACCUSATIONS LEVELED AGAINST THEM! THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BTW TRUE RELIGION & FALSE RELIGION!
FALSE RELIGION TEACHES THAT GOD IS CRUEL & HE'LL PUNISH PEOPLE IN ETERNAL HELL! BUT THAT'S NOT TRUE!

THERE ARE SO MANY INTERPRETATIONS OF THE BIBLE! BUT WHAT DOES THE BIBLE REALLY TEACH?

LMAO na you and God create am abi you know wetin we nor know?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by thehomer: 11:16pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

ATHEISTS ONLY BELIEVE THING found in NATURE! Nature is defined for humans by the fives senses: touch, smell, sight, hear, taste.
Thinking is not a sense found is nature thus you cannot use it for any basis for thought or logic.

You are making a serious error here. What you've described above are some of our common methods of receiving input from the outside world. Thinking is our method of processing these inputs so they're quite different. Or are you saying that humans thinking is unnatural?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2011
Chrisbenogor:

LMAO na you and God create am abi you know wetin we nor know?
I think I DO! But i'm ONLY OPEN TO REASONABLE QUESTIONS AND REPLIES!
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by thehomer: 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

THERE ARE SO MANY INTERPRETATIONS OF THE BIBLE! BUT WHAT DOES THE BIBLE REALLY TEACH? DID ANY ONE CARE TO FIND OUT BEFORE THEY COME TO CONCLUSIONS ABOUT GOD?

Then which interpretation of God do you subscribe to?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 22, 2011
thehomer:

You are making a serious error here. What you've described above are some of our common methods of receiving input from the outside world. Thinking is our method of processing these inputs so they're quite different. Or are you saying that humans thinking is unnatural?
What i'm saying is, WHERE did the ability to think COME FROM?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:20pm On Aug 22, 2011
thehomer:

Then which interpretation of God do you subscribe to?
THE TRUTH!
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by deadie(m): 11:24pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

LWKMD.

deadie:

My apologies. Here is a modified one. Do not argue with people who do not reason on a physical level, believe in a space daddy who ordered that people who worked on Sabbath day should be killed (Exodus 31:15), like quoting a book written by some herb smoking Middle Eastern dude who wrote about mythology, believe that people can speak an alien language when infected by a 'holy spirit', etc, for they will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

It came from the space daddy grin grin grin
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2011
deadie:

LWKMD.

It came from the space daddy grin grin grin
That's wher your problem lies! You WANT EVERYTHING PROVEN!!! NOT EVERYTHING CAN BE PROVEN!!! BUT YOUR EGO WONT ALLOW YOU ACCEPT THAT FACT!!!
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by thehomer: 11:29pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

The human ability to think comes from the human brain development.
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by thehomer: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

THE TRUTH!

"THE TRUTH"? This is an interpretation of God? How do you know that "THE TRUTH" is actually true? Did "THE TRUTH" tell you?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 22, 2011
thehomer:

Human brain Development from WHAT?

Try not to INSULT!
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 22, 2011
thehomer:

"THE TRUTH"? This is an interpretation of God? How do you know that "THE TRUTH" is actually true? Did "THE TRUTH" tell you?
You believe in LOGIC! How do you know that WHICH LOGIC is actually true? Did LOGIC tell you?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by thehomer: 11:36pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

Human brain Development from WHAT?

Try not to INSULT!

I don't understand this question. Could you rephrase it in a better way?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by 3kay945(m): 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2011
thehomer:

Why are you answering this sexkill?., its either he is intentional kidding you or he has error in his thinking.
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 22, 2011
thehomer:

I don't understand this question. Could you rephrase it in a better way?
NO I CANT! EXPLAIN IT IN A BETTER WAY!  & While you are at it, CAN YOU PROVE LOGIC?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by thehomer: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

You believe in LOGIC!  How do you know that WHICH LOGIC is actually true? Did LOGIC tell you?

One cannot function without logic. Logic does not speak or create planets.
This still is besides the point because there are various interpretations of God and "THE TRUTH!" but logic is consistent.
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by thehomer: 11:40pm On Aug 22, 2011
3kay945:

Why are you answering this sexkill?., its either he is intentional kidding you or he has error in his thinking.

Yeah but I find it interesting. I'd like to clearly delineate this error and see if it can be rectified. If not for his sake, then for posterity.
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 22, 2011
3kay945:

Why are you answering this sexkill?., its either he is intentional kidding you or[b] he has error in his thinking.[/b]
It would be best if you desist from insulting. . . . . I'm being SERIOUS HERE! Would i be WASTING MY TIME IF I DONT HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2011
thehomer:

One cannot function without logic. Logic does not speak or create planets.
This still is besides the point because there are various interpretations of God and "THE TRUTH!" but logic is consistent.
What is the ORIGIN of LOGIC? & can YOU PROVE THE EXISTENCE OF LOGIC?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by thehomer: 11:43pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

NO I CANT! EXPLAIN IT IN A BETTER WAY!  & While you are at it, CAN YOU PROVE LOGIC?

If you cannot clearly rephrase your question to make it clearer, then you probably don't understand what you're trying to ask. If you don't understand your question, how will you recognize an appropriate answer?
What do you mean when you ask someone to "prove logic"? I hope you realize that proof necessarily requires logic.
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by thehomer: 11:44pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

What is the ORIGIN of LOGIC? & can YOU PROVE THE EXISTENCE OF LOGIC?

And what would be the relevance of that to this discussion?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2011
thehomer:

And what would be the relevance of that to this discussion?
It has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT! LOGIC must have ORIGINATED SOMEWHERE! Did it Just BURST FORTH? You mentioned Human Brain development! Could you explain that?

Can orderliness result from Chaos?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2011
Look at every thing! Planets, Galaxies! how are they so orderly? Who directs them or WHAT?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by thehomer: 11:59pm On Aug 22, 2011
sexkillz:

It has EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT! LOGIC  must have ORIGINATED SOMEWHERE! Did it Just BURST FORTH? You mentioned Human Brain development! Could you explain that?

Can orderliness result from Chaos?

You need to actually show what makes it relevant and not just assert that it is.

You're also simply throwing about lots of different parts of the conversation without actually answering any basic questions. Why don't you do your part and answer some basic questions that arise from your claims such as:

thehomer:

If you cannot clearly rephrase your question to make it clearer, then you probably don't understand what you're trying to ask. If you don't understand your question, how will you recognize an appropriate answer?
What do you mean when you ask someone to "prove logic"? I hope you realize that proof necessarily requires logic.

And:

thehomer:

If we're going to have a reasonable discussion, you would need to actually let one know your own concepts and ideas.
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by thehomer: 12:01am On Aug 23, 2011
sexkillz:

Look at every thing! Planets, Galaxies! how are they so orderly? Who directs them or WHAT?

When you say planets and galaxies are orderly, what do you mean? I ask because various physical laws explain what we see.
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 23, 2011
Hey the party started without me , I came online to notice a thread like this is on.
I just can't laugh enough at this dim witted theists , they are a bunch of confused hypocrites. Who needs an excuse to commit sin , definately not the atheist , who regards all men as equals. The extermination of a whole tribe because they are unbelievers or for whatever reason , yet we are the ones looking for an excuse to commit sin. I put to you if the stories in the bible are real the greatest sinner would be , yeah you got it , God himself and would be held accountable for billions of deaths around the world. The fact he was able to prevent sins and other calamities but chose not to is a sin itself (sin of omission). Atheist tend to be the most morally upright individuals and do not indulge in the sins listed in your holy books not because we fear your gods/Gods but because we don't see any gain in it.
I'll ask these questions again - who are the unbelievers , what are your beliefs ?world. The fact he was able to prevent sins and other calamities but chose not to is a sin itself (sin of omission). Atheist tend to be the most morally upright individuals and do not indulge in the sins listed in your holy books not because we fear your gods/Gods but because we don't see any gain in it.
I'll ask these questions again - who are the unbelievers , what are your beliefs ?
Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 23, 2011
thehomer:

You need to actually show what makes it relevant and not just assert that it is.

You're also simply throwing about lots of different parts of the conversation without actually answering any basic questions. Why don't you do your part and answer some basic questions that arise from your claims such as:

And:

If we're going to have a reasonable discussion, you would need to actually let one know your own concepts and ideas.
OK! Lets Refresh!
sexkillz:

thehomer:

Re: Question For Atheists And Religious People by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 23, 2011
^^^Explain the human brain Development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11)

What It Means When You Are Eating Meat In The Dream / Daily Blessing Prayer. Love, Prosperity, Success And Peace. / Today [december7] Is Pastor Chris Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.