Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers (23521 Views)

2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers / Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by Belluski: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2022
“Because of the continuous support we enjoy from Prof. Obiorah Okonkwo” hmmm but not the competency of the candidate.... it is well with this country
Just money!!!! They can’t even hide it...
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by Usamakirfi(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2022
ATIKU OKUWA THIS IS OUR LINE 2023 BABA ATIKU FOR PRESIDENT INSHA ALLAH HERE WE GO

ATIKU ABUBAKAR WILL CLEAN APC WEST AND FUT THE IN A DOSE BIN

WE LOVE YOU BABA ATIKO SAI BABA ATIKU

ATIKU KAWAI ATIKU KAWAI 2023
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by somehow: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2022
Fulanis are no longer killing and raping southerners?

Now that a Fulani man won PDP's presidential primary election, no more "Fulanis are killers and criminals /islamatization agenda?

Even the everyday news of" killer herdsmen" and farmers/herders clashes have stopped making the news. ( A feat that was almost daily then all over the southern news media).

Most of una no well for this kontiri.
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by wizod(m): 11:35am On Oct 30, 2022
traditional rulers without PVC. They are not even regarded in their community.
What do you call one who shamelessly rejects his own
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by Sunrise258: 11:36am On Oct 30, 2022
Obidients are stranded! Obi's vote in SE will send many Obidients to A&E ward.

Ebubu:
Peter Obi is joking.

He will definitely carry 3rd. And people will applaud him for making such impact with just less than a year of campaign into the election.

Victory remains between Atiku and Tinubu

While Anambra traditional kings council support Atiku, Enugu PDP family are supporting Tinubu and Umahi is in Ebonyi scheming an APC victory. Ikpeazu in Abia is angry with Atiku and siding Wike to give Tinubu votes. Uzodimma is doing his best for APC.

Omo

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by seunmind44: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2022
Just because obi no dey give shishi

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by Senator777: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2022
Confused tribe. That's Why they always lose in politics.
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by Babysho(m): 12:11pm On Oct 30, 2022
Ebubu:
Peter Obi is joking.

He will definitely carry 3rd. And people will applaud him for making such impact with just less than a year of campaign into the election.

Victory remains between Atiku and Tinubu

While Anambra traditional kings council support Atiku, Enugu PDP family are supporting Tinubu and Umahi is in Ebonyi scheming an APC victory. Ikpeazu in Abia is angry with Atiku and siding Wike to give Tinubu votes. Uzodimma is doing his best for APC.

Omo

If Obi takes third, it means you also took third because in all honesty, he’s the only formidable candidate that is truly interested in turning things around. It’s in our hands.
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by Babysho(m): 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Usamakirfi:
ATIKU OKUWA THIS IS OUR LINE 2023 BABA ATIKU FOR PRESIDENT INSHA ALLAH HERE WE GO

ATIKU ABUBAKAR WILL CLEAN APC WEST AND FUT THE IN A DOSE BIN

WE LOVE YOU BABA ATIKO SAI BABA ATIKU

ATIKU KAWAI ATIKU KAWAI 2023

My friend why Atiku?
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by SlavaUkraini: 12:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
Svoboda:

Its called privatisation. I hear you well. So twitter was privatised to Elon Musk ba? And Musk is firing without compensation or retirement benefits?

Privatization also implies selling assets below their market values without recourse to staff welfare ba?

You're talking about the role of elrufai? He isnt the one under the spotlight. Moreover i have no affinity for him either. It was your candidate who was the chair of the ncp at that time.
Bro, leave matter abeg. We all know your candidate has shady tendencies about him.

Your own candidate also has a Shady character
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by alimiadedayo1: 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2022
Fadafada231:

There is a woman that told me their voting arrangement in Enugu.

They were told to vote as follows:
PDP for Governor, Senate, Rep, house of assembly.

LP for President.

Even one of the candidates that's contesting for Senate under PDP have to reiterate the above voting arrangement to them in his campaign rally.

So Enugu is 100% Obi
no be only 100 percent it is 100000 percent nonsense
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by SlavaUkraini: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
akbonus:

CO PILOT INDEED,THANK GOD YOU SAID HE WAS THE CO-PILOT WHEN NIGERIA ALMOST CRASH AND WE SEEK FOR RESCUE IN APC(ALL PROMISES CANCELLED)BUT WHAT DID WE GET?DEATH AND DESTRUCTION FROM THE SAME PARTY ATIFKULOOTED SUPPORTED IN 2015.REMEMBER THE CAPTAIN THAT FLEW WITH ATIFKU SAID I QUOTE "THE MONEY ATIFKU STOLE CAN FEED 400 MILLION NIGERIANS FOR 300 YEARS"NOBODY CAN KNOW HIM MORE THAN HIS CAPTAIN,OGA ATIFKU CAN NEVER BE NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT,HE IS TOO GREEDY,WE KNOW HIS PAST RECORDS $16B WENT DOWN THE DRAIN FOR POWER PROJECT,GOVERNMENT PROPERTY SOLD TO HIS FRIENDS ,HIMSELF AND HIS CRONIES,INTEL TOOK OVER THE WORK NPA WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DOING IS THAT THE KIND OF MAN THAT WE WANT TO OPEN OUR EYES AND HAND OVER THE COUNTRY TO?CAPITAL NO.

Rant all you like in capital letters

But it doesn't change the fact that the Obasanjo and Atiku Abubakar administration remains the best administration since we started this our Democratic journey

No other administration has come close to that administration

Unless you were not born or to small to remember the national transformation that occurred between 1999 - 2007

So I say Yes

It is Atiku 0 clock

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by alimiadedayo1: 12:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Svoboda:

Its called privatisation. I hear you well. So twitter was privatised to Elon Musk ba? And Musk is firing without compensation or retirement benefits?

Privatization also implies selling assets below their market values without recourse to staff welfare ba?

You're talking about the role of elrufai? He isnt the one under the spotlight. Moreover i have no affinity for him either. It was your candidate who was the chair of the ncp at that time.
Bro, leave matter abeg. We all know your candidate has shady tendencies about him.

stop saying nonsense because you hate an individual all those that was sacked during the privatization era were compensate even in power sector I know someone that is a junior cader that collected 6m some people collected 12m some 20m.. humble yourself to learn in life and extricate yourself from that low mentality of hate
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by kennethesan(m): 12:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
Shameful, neglecting your very own for a mussel OF Tuwo
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by Nwaetche(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Igbos are an egalitaterian society. We do not need anyone to tell us who to Vote. Do you think that Igbos would have supported Okorocha, Orji Kalu, Nnamani or Amaechi the way they are massively supporting Obi?

A highly revered Ochie Eze Opurum cannot even tell me how to vote talkless of inconsequential traditional rulers.

OVB123:
No notable personality supporting peter obi from the east? I hope they will not disgrace their son, on that day of election?
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by InvertedHammer: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2022
OVB123:
No notable personality supporting peter obi from the east? I hope they will not disgrace their son, on that day of election?
/
Some of you are bad students of history.

If you bring enough of your loot, they will say anything to take it from you. Do you remember all the traditional rulers from SW that surrounded and prayed for GEJ? They got their money but on election day, they voted CHANGE grin

Check out the false hope these same traditional rulers gave to Dr. Maduka while they milked him dry.

/
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by vengertime: 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Afamed:

With 2metre by 2metre shops at Alaba. Dangote with over $30b INVESTMENT in Lagos has never come out one day that he carries the economy of Lagos.

Before Dangote we have been carrying the state . Dangote can eventually step in and continue with the good work that we've been doing in Lagos State (formally Nigerian capital that Thiefnubuu doesn't know anything about)
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by onuman: 1:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-we-are-comfortable-supporting-atiku-pdp-anambra-traditional-rulers/

Nobody in Idemmilli in Anambra state can say he or she recognise these so-called traditional rulers.
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by Musauzor(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
Just go to the streets of Anambra,Imo, Rivers, Bayelsa, Akwa Ibom, Edo, Delta, Benue, Plateau, Abia, Enugu,Cross River States if you are residing in any of the aforementioned States and conduct an opinion poll by yourself. The result will shock you. You will discover that at least, five out of every ten respondents will tell you that they are for, and they will vote Peter Obi as president. I have done this and I got amazing result. Do it in your street this week and come back later in the week to give nairalanders your result.
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by onuman: 1:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Majesty2:
OBIngo goes nowhere, know this and know peace

While Tinubu goes back to Iragbiji after he loses the 2023 presidential election.
If Obi no become president, Tinubu cannot be either.
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by Svoboda(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
alimiadedayo1:

stop saying nonsense because you hate an individual all those that was sacked during the privatization era were compensate even in power sector I know someone that is a junior cader that collected 6m some people collected 12m some 20m.. humble yourself to learn in life and extricate yourself from that low mentality of hate

Abeg shift. In your warped mentality you think once an individual doesnt support a candidate it automatically means hatred.

That you know 1 or 2 who recieved payments from power automatically implies that every other redundancy affected public sector worker was duly compensated?

I will say it again. Atiku has an unbroken shady streak that is garbed around him like a tunic.
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by Proudlyomonna: 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
sleek214:

Ohaneze did not endorse Obi,
Afenifere did not endorse Obi but Pa Adebanjo did.
Northern youth forum has no business with PO,
Middle Belt forum did not endorse Peter Obi. Please stop the lies.
I've said it, PO will not Win a Single State in the General Election. You're free to insult me because that's what Obi supporters do, if you can insult your parents you see, who am I that you can't insult. The Elites and king makers in igbo land are either supporting Atiku or Tinubu and i believe most of them are supporting Atiku because Okowa is also igbo and they stand a good chance in the General Election. Obi doesn't stand a chance, look at his Opening rally in nasarawa state yesterday, it was a big flop. Obidients can call it Organic love while APC & PDP are Money induced. Truth is, that's exactly the way it will be on Election Day. APC & PDP will get Massive Money Induced VOTES while LP will get Scanty Organic love votes. I remember an Obidient on this Forum, told us he travelled to his Village in the East and Surprisingly, his people in the Village don't know anything about Peter Obi (LP) but as usual, the uninformed Obidients abused him. People in the City hardly go out to vote, people in the Rural Areas do the voting and that's Where the votes buying will take place. Most of them in the Rural Areas will vote the candidates their Chief, Emir, Imam, Traditional Leaders ask them to vote for.

The Entire IGBOLAND is fully Obidient grin grin.
Atiku is just wasting His time and Money.
We are not forgetting that Power must come down South.
Ofcus every sensible human being knows Apc disaster is already an abomination in SE,Why should this reality change now especially with the APC desperate Muslim-muslim agenda,plus d fact that APC remains the greatest disaster to hit this Country undecided
Our Best bet remains Obidiati.
SE since 1999 has always voted rigthly this coming election We will ofcus vote against APC and Pdp for We seek to join Nigerians to mobilize in giving Nigeria hope again.
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by Onewazobia(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
kernniejay:
I don't know any group that is as confused as our brothers from the South East. For example, a celebrity from the region is supporting BAT while his wife is supporting Obi.

That's democracy not ethnicity
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by AlphaTaikun: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
sleek214:

I've said it, PO will not Win a Single State in the General Election. You're free to insult me because that's what Obi supporters do, if you can insult your parents you see, who am I that you can't insult. The Elites and king makers in igbo land are either supporting Atiku or Tinubu and i believe most of them are supporting Atiku because Okowa is also igbo and they stand a good chance in the General Election. Obi doesn't stand a chance, look at his Opening rally in nasarawa state yesterday, it was a big flop. Obidients can call it Organic love while APC & PDP are Money induced. Truth is, that's exactly the way it will be on Election Day. APC & PDP will get Massive Money Induced VOTES while LP will get Scanty Organic love votes. I remember an Obidient on this Forum, told us he travelled to his Village in the East and Surprisingly, his people in the Village don't know anything about Peter Obi (LP) but as usual, the uninformed Obidients abused him. People in the City hardly go out to vote, people in the Rural Areas do the voting and that's Where the votes buying will take place. Most of them in the Rural Areas will vote the candidates their Chief, Emir, Imam, Traditional Leaders ask them to vote for.
Insights.
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by maasoap(m): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
OVB123:

Won't be the first time, they did to Ojukwu.
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by maasoap(m): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
sleek214:

Zombiedients are uninformed about politics and elections, don't expect them to know better
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by maasoap(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Obituary supporter won't like this

Mikano boys just hit Pandora FC where it hurts

They took it to their homebase

grin grin grin
Mikano boys vs Pandora FC
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by Iwedunloye: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
jamace:

PETER OBI ENDORSED BY FOLLOWING GROUPS

Ohaneze Ndigbo endorses Peter Obi.

Afenifere endorses Peter Obi.

Northern Youth Forum endorses Peter Obi.

Middle Belt Forum endorses Peter Obi

Only Tinubu urchins endorse Tinubu and those who are not tired of attacks by bandits and boko haram support Atiku.

You forgot to Add GUmi and UGM
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by Igbek76: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2022
Obi is only popular online ,only the deluded and the frustrated think Obi will won one state in Feb 2023.
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by alimiadedayo1: 2:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Svoboda:

Abeg shift. In your warped mentality you think once an individual doesnt support a candidate it automatically means hatred.

That you know 1 or 2 who recieved payments from power automatically implies that every other redundancy affected public sector worker was duly compensated?

I will say it again. Atiku has an unbroken shady streak that is garbed around him like a tunic.
you will not go far in life with your shady hate mentality for peope you dont like you dont know someone you call an enemy can be your helper in Gods list.. your hate for people cannot take you anywhere
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by jamace(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Iwedunloye:

You forgot to Add GUmi and UGM
Add those to the ones who requested amnesty for fulani bandits and boko haram insurgents. You know them, dont you? grin

LIST OF INDIVIDUALS WHO REQUESTED AMNESTY FOR BOKO HARAM INSURGENTS

1. Gen Muhammedu Buhari

2. Ex-Governor Rabiu Kwankwaso

3. Former Gov. Bola Tinubu

4. Former Vice President Abubukar Atiku

5. Ex-Gov Kashim Shetima

6. Former FTC Minister Nasir El Rufai

7. Sultan of Sokoto, His Eminence, Muhammed Sa’ad Abubakar III

8. Emir of Kazaure, Alhaji Najib Hussaini Adamu

9. Arewa Consultative Forum

10. ACF chairman, Alhaji Aliko Muhammad

11. Ex- Governor Nyako

12. Ex-Governor Sule Lamido

13. Ex-Governor Ibrahim Shema

14. Former First Lady Turai Yar'Adua

Nigerians should vote WISELY O.

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers by Maberu: 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
MICHEALADEX:
Their elders will get gbasgbos now from their irresponsible and disrespectful children.

you are right, their elders go hear am more than gbosgbas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Sets Up Tax Reforms Committee, Names Oyedele As Chairman / Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging / El-rufai With Super Eagles Players In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.