Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers (7601 Views)

2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP — Anambra Traditional Rulers / Court Orders INEC To List Ozigbo As PDP Anambra Guber Candidate / 2019: Why I Am Now Supporting Atiku – IBB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by treesun: 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2022
TRADITIONAL rulers in Idemili North and South Local Government Area of Anambra State, over the weekend, says they are comfortable supporting the Candidate of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and his running mate, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State, in 2023 general election. 

The monarchs, said they are behind Atiku and his party, PDP because of the continued support they are enjoying from Prof. Obiora Okonkwo, who is the Director of the People Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Campaign Council and a Chieftain of the party in the state. 

According to the chairman, Idemili North and South Traditional Rulers Council, Igwe CC Agbala, who spoke on behalf of the Council, during an interactive meeting held at Ogidi, the Headquarters of Idemili North, with Prof. Obiora Okonkwo, the support is for the interest of Ndi-Igbo too. 

“For Okonkwo, “We have no doubts about your pedigree, capacity, and leadership contribution, as demonstrated in your submission. You’re our son and will always enjoy our support. 

“The interest we have is the interest of Ndi Igbo, and we have seen you have such an interest too. We can no longer continue in opposition as a region; we have endured enough and must get our region back to National politics. We have resolved that our votes in Idemili must be strategic and we will use them where it will bring us political relevance. You’ve got our support and blessings. 

“You have our unalloyed support and blessings. “With you, we are comfortable supporting Atiku Abubakar’s Presidency knowing that you have a record of always standing in the line of progress, development, and stability.

“We will queue behind you to give the necessary support and hope that his (Atiku), victory will bring prosperity to the South East
https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-we-are-comfortable-supporting-atiku-pdp-anambra-traditional-rulers/

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by triple996(m): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
What happened to biafra or death shocked

Kanu is on his own wooo grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by Decentdave(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
H
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by Mfetenang: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Someone that can't even win his state is dreaming of winning the presidential election in Nigeria. Ewu IPOB Peter Obi.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by treesun: 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nlfpmod,Mynd44!
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by adekolaelect(m): 8:24pm On Oct 30, 2022
Where are senseless Obis supporters? Where will obi get vote to make him in 4th position? I am sorry for those emotional Obis supporters .

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
We are comfortable with Peter Obi

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by kerry57: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
Since traditional leaders became politicians, they have lost their respect and authority all just because of money. That is the reason why u see governors doing them anyhow.

The obiano, ganduje and co cases is an example. I pity any traditional ruler coming out this early to talk of siding Ang politician before election because most of them will certainly regret it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by wwwihy: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
triple996:
What happened to biafra or death shocked

Kanu is on his own wooo grin

19 Likes

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by wwwihy: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2022

19 Likes

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by chigator2: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Bb
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by Jones4190(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
I bought 125,000 Naira diesel for my truck and when the attendant saw Obi's sticker on my windscreen She was very happy, did not collect money from me. Gave me all her sales money for the day, promised me free diesel worth 125k every week. The one wey sweet me pass be say she promised me free T_T_ every weekend.
When master dey lie, what do we expect from followers.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by silvoclaira: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
This poster above me is completely crazy sad

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by HEBEI: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
There is no problem about that . It is their right to support any candidate of their choice. But they can never tell us who to vote and who not to vote.

We are OBIDIENTS shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by Onyeigbo10000: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Peter obi is the right candidate for the job......

22 Likes

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by veektor01(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lmao.
Are they first class chiefs?

1 Like

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by sureboykris(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wawu
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by Moh247: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
grin

9 Likes

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by Ceekaycee: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
The chairman of Idemili north and south Traditional Rulers has debunked the news that the Idemili traditional rulers endorsed Atiku Abubakar. In his statement on Sunday, His Royal Highness Igwe C.C Agbala said that there was no time they endorsed any party's candidate.. He stated that they were having a meeting at the Idemili local govt Headquarters, Ogidi, when Dr. Obiora Okonkwo visited and told them that he was appointed as one of the campaign coordinators of Atiku in Anambra State. He was very shocked when people started calling him on phone that they have endorsed Atiku Abubakar. He angrily warned bloggers to desist from such act as traditional rulers do not engage in partisan politics.

Read it Again

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by datola: 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2022
Fuulish people.
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by Ournolly: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
Why is Seun moving this to the front page again?
It has been moved to the font page before - https://www.nairaland.com/7408186/2023-comfortable-supporting-atiku-pdp
And now been moved up again so as to stay top till morning.

Seems like the the rumour of Nairaland supporting trash like APC is actually true, that's why they always echo anything against Peter Obi to the loudest voice.

This is disgraceful imo.

I also don't know how paid two Idemmili monarchs means that all the monarchs are supporting Atiku and PDP.
As we await proper trashing of the above let it be clear to all that PDP has absolutely no chance in today's South East.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
How many times will this make front-page in one day? Or am I hallucinating?

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by treatise: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by alizma: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
I said it from the beginning, his(Obi's) failure will come majorly from his home.

10 Likes

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by Houseofglam7(f): 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
undecided
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by FreeStuffsNG: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
I am not surprised, PDP will win SE as usual

20 Likes

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by Roger3D(m): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mfetenang:
Someone that can't even win his state is dreaming of winning the presidential election in Nigeria. Ewu IPOB Peter Obi.
Now that's better

2 Likes

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
grin

Atiku is coming
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by BATified2023: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
No b pandora him tu lie home state b this?
The mugu is still studying market to market management in Harvard n also planning to carve nasarawa out of Nigeria n make it a country

Obi supporters never know wetin wan hit them

22 Likes

Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by WibusJaga: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2022

Peter Obi does not have free money to share so understandably, most of these gold diggers will rather collect endorsement money from the likes of Athíefku & Thïefnubu whole remaining Obidient. cool
Re: 2023: We Are Comfortable Supporting Atiku, PDP - Anambra Traditional Rulers by cr8v(f): 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nairaland had to bring back this to front page top. Who is bank rolling this story. If in your wildest imagination you believe this is possible then you have malaria dream.

If there's an iota of truth then it will be because they want to cash out from Atiku. Every Igbo man knows that the opinion of traditional rulers mean little inan egalitarian society.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lieutenant General Abdulrahman Bello Dambazau- What Are You Up To? / New Police Boss For Nasarawa After Killings / Nigeria At Risk Over Dependence On Oil – LCCI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.