Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Disadvantages Of Living Alone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disadvantages Of Living Alone? (4186 Views)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Dating Your Neighbor? / The Disadvantages Of Being Handsome / What Are Advantages & Disadvantages Of Marrying Nigerian Girl Born In America? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Fabulouslouie(m): 8:41am On Oct 30, 2022
Living alone can provide you with your desired privacy and peace of mind. You don't have to bother about living with someone who gets in your way or even disturbs you when you're trying to focus. However, living alone has some of its limitations. Below are two problems that can be experienced when living alone.

1. When you live alone, your personal security and safety can be at risk. There is no one at home that will notice if you just don’t return home one day. Also, someone could notice that you live alone and break in or attack you.

2. Depression. You could have a medical emergency, but no one help. Boring. You can also get used to staying alone that you may end up finding it difficult to live with someone. Overthinking. I can go on, and on, but let me end it here.

Feel free to add yours.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Fabulouslouie(m): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2022
Again, reminds of the death of Joyce Carol Vincent, which went unnoticed for more than 2 years, even though her heating & TV had been running.

It took officials breaking into her house (for accrued arrears of rent) to find her decomposing corpse.

5 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by PlayMaker14: 9:08am On Oct 30, 2022
The advantages of living alone outnumbered the disadvantages...

1. When you live alone, you have the luxury of walking around nakked, sitting on the couch watching football match nakked. (which I normally do)

2. Peace of Mind, no need explaining this.

3. When you live alone, you can throw your jeans anyhow you like and still come back to meet it where you left it 7yrs after..

4. The luxury of not sharing TV remote and bed with anyone.

5. Scratching your yansh (sweety), it can only be achieved if you live alone.

6. As a terrible dancer who's shy of dancing publicly, you can dance to your satisfaction if you live alone and commend yourself.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 9:09am On Oct 30, 2022
I am an introvert. I love to be alone. loneliness ain't in my dictionary as long as there's food, booze, data and light.

unfortunately we are only 20% of the world population with this kinda traits.

I bless God for that.

25 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by obinna58(m): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2022
Don't put yourself in mess because you're afraid of living alone, it's totally normal as long as you're grinding to make your life better

Save your money and invest, no one lives alone in a mansion except by order.

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Exxxgeee: 9:21am On Oct 30, 2022
PlayMaker14:

1. When you live alone, you have the luxury of walking around nakked, sitting on the couch watching football match nakked. (which I normally do)

3. When you live alone, you can throw your jeans anyhow you like and still come back to meet it where you left it 7yrs after..

6. As a terrible dancer who's shy of dancing publicly, you can dance to your satisfaction if you live alone and commend yourself.
After dancing, u'll now be feeling like prime michael jackson.. grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Exxxgeee: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:
I am an introvert. I love to be alone. loneliness ain't in my dictionary as long as there's food, booze, data and light.

I bless God for that.
I just need food, light and movies, sefini...
Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by PlayMaker14: 9:23am On Oct 30, 2022
Exxxgeee:
After dancing, u'll now be feeling like prime michael jackson.. grin
Baba if you see my steps when dancing alone nakked in the house ehn.... That gwaragwara dance moves is the finishing moves. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Exxxgeee: 9:27am On Oct 30, 2022
PlayMaker14:
Baba if you see my steps when dancing alone nakked in the house ehn.... That gwaragwara dance moves is the finishing moves. grin
Lol. I can relate bro grin. No be here..
Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by marlow1962(m): 9:35am On Oct 30, 2022
I have been living alone since I was a kid, and I will tell you that’s better. No drama, no unnecessary bullshit of any kind and I be hardcore introvert too.
I have friends tho, but I don’t pass a night in their house ( except if needs be), dy don’t do the same except is urgent.
Guy living a lone is bae ( except say u be walka walka and busy body person ), I just stay home, do my work, smoke my weed , play some cod games and fvk up some gals. Weekends I hangout wit my guys, and dem no dy tif for my area (I no talk say tif no dy o), but if u dy tif no let dem catch u, make tire no go be ur new neck chain.

8 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by begoniaa: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2022
No one to cook for me or serve me food, or fetch me things. :-(

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by begoniaa: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2022
Omooo.

I don't know if you people don't always understand instructions, smh.

The introverts will soon come and start with their "snowflakeness" now.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Mercury12(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2022
Nothing beats living alone cheesy
No wahala and peace of mind guarantee...

You not just a person that love it or okay with it.
My ex roommate back in uni hate staying alone so he told me. So he preferred people living with him in a room he rented after we separated at the end of our first year together.
Some people like to be in the company of others while some don't so your points doest really matters or should I start naming disadvantages of living with other people? Two can play though lol

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Uchesis: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2022
If i have my ps5 and gen, i can be indoors for one month no wahala.
BTW, i live alone and i'm never bored

3 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Uchesis: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2022
YourHerbalOrgan:

I bless God for that.
You are not alone
Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 30, 2022
Too many people filled with bullshit and fake life out there these days. I am my own LOVE, FUN & HAPPINESS..

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2022
Get a cat, they're very good at relieving depression.
Fabulouslouie:
Living alone can provide you with your desired privacy and peace of mind. You don't have to bother about living with someone who gets in your way or even disturbs you when you're trying to focus. However, living alone has some of its limitations. Below are two problems that can be experienced when living alone.

1. When you live alone, your personal security and safety can be at risk. There is no one at home that will notice if you just don’t return home one day. Also, someone could notice that you live alone and break in or attack you.

2. Depression. You could have a medical emergency, but no one help. Boring. You can also get used to staying alone that you may end up finding it difficult to live with someone. Overthinking. I can go on, and on, but let me end it here.

Feel free to add yours.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Zonefree(m): 12:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
PlayMaker14:

7. You can smoke and drink anywhere in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Guderian(m): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
No man is an island.

If one chose to live alone they also try and get some friends and meetup time to time.

Staying along with no friends....... lipsrsealed
Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Brownshoe: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
PlayMaker14:

loner

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by chadYRN(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
Living alone is sweet!
You enjoy light, and fan dey blow you, while working or studying or even on your video game. No body dey make noise for your ear. Light your weed, if you get Barney, you call am make e lap. In the evening you stroll or visit a friend. On Sunday, you go chill out, come back, rest.

"Life no suppose hard"

2 Likes

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by falcon01: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2022
The advantages is higher by a huuuge margin

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by pansophist(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2022
The only advantage of living alone for me personally is that during an emergency (maybe I fainted), help might take time to come by. But how can live with someone (with the exception of your spouse/kids) outweighs the positive?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Daviddson(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
I'm proudly a loner and I do not intend to change anytime soon. It's only after I get married that I'd have to adjust.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Ballzproblemm: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
there no disadvantage of living alone
Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by NowisGod109(f): 4:27pm On Oct 30, 2022
Whether you live alone or with plenty people, anyone that want to die will still die when the neighbors are not at home or go to work. Abi we should pray not to be marked for evil and premature death. A guy that lives with plenty neighbors and friends, the day he will die, the neighbors just went out, the friend went to buy something and he died within a short time before they came back.
Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by qtguru(m): 4:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
It used to drive me crazy, the overthinking and talking to one's self, but work, hobbies and gaming served a good distraction.

1 Like

Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Darkseid(m): 5:14pm On Oct 30, 2022
PlayMaker14:

The bolded cannot be overemphasized grin grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Tokskob2008: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2022
All I can say is that while I was living alone I hardly follow up on football matches except maybe for world cup and African Nations Cup but now I'm with wify and baby girl I don't miss any weekend club matches at all and I'm not even a fan of any club... I'm more depressed than when I was living alone truth be told...
Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by PlayMaker14: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2022
Zonefree:

7. You can smoke and drink anywhere in the house.
The Best feeling. grin
Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by Itooweak4una: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
If you live alone try to have at least 1 person that's going to check on you oo everyday for security or emergency reasons
Re: Disadvantages Of Living Alone? by kelspinall(m): 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2022
am 100% ok living alone.gosh it's beautiful and blessed with peace of mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Hack Into Your Gf/bf Web Profile To Know More About Them? / Guys: 5 Reasons She No Longer Want To Have Sex With You After The First Time / How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.