Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,197 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? (4175 Views)

Crazy Things Kids Would Do Because Of Breast (video). / 22 Year Old Mum Of Five Clapsback At Trolls Questioning Why She Has So Many Kids / I Want To Help My Boyfriend But Scared It Might Be Termed As Being Desperate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:05am On May 07, 2016
Morning morning my pple.... beautiful and handsome friends of romance-land, I greet u all in peace.. Hope u all dreamt of that special person in ur lives? Well, I'll assume u all did grin

Now I been thinking since last night, we're in the modern times, and mindsets have changed, pple don't see things the way others saw it in the olden, even the discussion related to the olden days pisses our modern youths off grin... I no blame dem sha.

Was just wondering, in this our times, how many children would be regarded as too much to have And how many as an individual would u like to have with ur spouse
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by searchng4love: 8:08am On May 07, 2016
24 kids one wife hopefully kashybaby
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 07, 2016
searchng4love:

Lol.... grin I bet u have already 23 baby mamas... tongue

Stop tripping me oooo...
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:11am On May 07, 2016
searchng4love:
***WICKED***
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Flamezreal(m): 8:11am On May 07, 2016
I want to be a father of a nation.
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:12am On May 07, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
***WICKED***

Ooh don't mind that guy.... I dunno what he ate lastnyt that when he woke up this morning, he's been tripping me like crazy grin grin grin
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by searchng4love: 8:13am On May 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol.... grin I bet u have already 23 baby mamas... tongue

Stop tripping me oooo...
Am fresh freshly fresh and good to go. 2face was pirating or plagiarizing my manual.... Only one woman.
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by politricks: 8:15am On May 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ooh don't mind that guy.... I dunno what he ate lastnyt that when he woke up this morning, he's been tripping me like crazy grin grin grin
You is a united fan?
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:15am On May 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

like seriously So this ain't his first time shocked

Lemme guess, I think he saw u in his dreams last night.. What ya think
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:17am On May 07, 2016
Tallesty1:
Angelberry will gimme 7 as my first wife. She met me when I still get power.

Misspicy will gimme 5 cause nah she be my second wife.

That girl in the villa that mama wants me to marry will gimme 3 cause I no too like her.

When I add them with the ones I don drop here and there already they will form UMU Tallesty Village.

And possibly a state in Biafra.
you are WICKEDER lol shocked grin
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:19am On May 07, 2016
No one's being serious on this post embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:19am On May 07, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
like seriously So this ain't his first time shocked

Lemme guess, I think he saw u in his dreams last night.. What a think

plz Ask him if he's a first timer wink

He's a politician...u know how politicians make such promises grin he said he give me belle 24 kids... nawa for me ooo..Lol tongue
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Tallesty1(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
you are WICKEDER lol shocked grin
I am dreaming big brogringrin
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by UyiIredia(m): 8:20am On May 07, 2016
2-3 kids will be okay for me.

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:22am On May 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

He's a politician...u know how politicians make such promises grin he said he give me belle 24 kids... nawa for me ooo..Lol tongue
see how u blushing... grin guess u liking the idea... wink

I lie
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:22am On May 07, 2016
politricks:
You is a united fan?

A die hard fan grin grin grin
Tallesty1:
I am dreaming big brogringrin
dats not a dream ooo.... It's suffocation and high blood pressure, all in one lol grin
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:23am On May 07, 2016
UyiIredia:
2-3 kids will be okay for me.
that's a gentle man spoken.... Bro please, do u take Smirnoff or malt
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Tallesty1(m): 8:24am On May 07, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
dats not a dream ooo.... It's suffocation and high blood pressure, all in one lol grin
'em send you to discourage me?
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:25am On May 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

A die hard fan grin grin grin
u mean u watch football shocked how does it interest u dear Cos I have forced it severally, but its not lovable to me... I see no fun in it ooo
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by searchng4love: 8:25am On May 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yes kee cs all through painless.
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 07, 2016
Tallesty1:
'em send you to discourage me?
bro check what u wrote nah... Dats death by invincible hanging lol
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by UyiIredia(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
that's a gentle man spoken.... Bro please, do u take Smirnoff or malt

Malt.
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:31am On May 07, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
No one's being serious on this post embarassed

Are you a learner
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:32am On May 07, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
u mean u watch football shocked how does it interest u dear Cos I have forced it severally, but its not lovable to me... I see no fun in it ooo

When ur a die hard fan of ur team, thru ups & down, u gone stick ur ass no matter what.. grin grin

And that's what I call a roller coaster feelings...

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:32am On May 07, 2016
UyiIredia:

Malt.
are u in Lagos
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:34am On May 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

When ur a die hard fan of ur team, thru ups & down, u gone stick ur ass no matter what.. grin grin

And that's what I call a roller coaster feelings...
u really trying dear...just have fun my dear
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:35am On May 07, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Are you a learner
lol abi oo... I even forgot it's NAIRALAND of all pple... grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:36am On May 07, 2016
BlueEyeBalls:
see how u blushing... grin guess u liking the idea... wink

I lie

I will love it even more if hifaif1 gonna propose that idea grin

*whispering* he is my new baby love wink
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by anigbajumo(m): 8:36am On May 07, 2016
Jez 2 am OK..
Re: How Many Kids Are Termed As "Too Much" And How Many Kids Would U Like To Have? by Nobody: 8:40am On May 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

I will love it even more if hifaif1 gonna propose that idea grin

*whispering* he is my new baby love wink
like seriously Tryn'a make me jealous or what angry

I don vex.... Joking***

But don't love that idea ooo... 24 no be here oooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Miss Oliviaarims Eyes Only! / Indomie Generation Pls Don't Open (pic) / See The Loving Bond Between This Youth Corper And Her Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.