Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me (8144 Views)

42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by pocohantas(f): 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2022
Illegal1:

dem go soon attack u...

jst watch out...

Like he didn’t attack them first? Seems some of you weren’t born with the ability to reason. So much for being logical beings.

3 Likes

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Brownshoe: 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2022
I for marry you now but I no get iron for body, na man wey get iron fit marry you.
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Nonexisting1: 5:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
pocohantas:

Why? You think you have to strike a nerve for me to send it to your family? People you should know more about? Your brain is indeed nonexisting.
Be calming down I beg. Na jab I throw at you, no be quarrel. I don't have the strength now and I'm selective in my quarrels these days. Ike nji aba umunnem umunwanyi ogu ngaa agwulam. Ndi ofe red oil for this place done make me learn. So, zuo ike inula.
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by sharpwriter(m): 5:47pm On Oct 30, 2022
Kingsmm55:
How much do u have in your bank account... And where in abuja do u have landed property
Kai... Olè.. Abuja landed property cheesy grin
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by oluwatofunmi70s: 5:48pm On Oct 30, 2022
Hehehe, it's like I struck a nerve.Hehehe, it's like I struck a nerve....
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Pells: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
NBAjunior:

How long is your dick? Thinking if my 5.8 inches would be enough for such fantasy too
6.3 inches undecided undecided
I use mine life as if it's 8 inches grin cheesy
That's why siofra , Shalommy begoniaa sweetplum virginprincess pocohantas dey feel my gbola grin
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by pocohantas(f): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
Nonexisting1:
Be calming down I beg. Na jab I throw at you, no be quarrel. I don't have the strength now and I'm selective in my quarrels these days. Ike nji aba umunnem umunwanyi ogu ngaa agwulam. Ndi ofe red oil for this place done make me learn. So, zuo ike inula.

Oh spare me the bullshit. It would indeed be nice if you are selective in your quarrels. Next time, keep it away from me. If you choose not to like you always do, I will respond accordingly.

Regards

2 Likes

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by NBAjunior: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pells:

I use mine life as if it's 8 inches grin cheesy
That's why siofra , Shalommy begoniaa sweetplum virginprincess pocohantas dey feel my gbola grin

Lol grin do you think a 5.8 inches of would be enough for them ladies?
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Pells: 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2022
NBAjunior:

Lol grin do you think a 5.8 inches of would be enough for them ladies?
If you can use it well ,why not angry
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Desusi: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2022
Maynman:

What can she offer a man at 42?

Biologically she is zero, no more fertile.
Attractiveness she is zero, her sexual market value is low.

And that’s what men value in a woman, if she can’t offer any of this, then “what she has in her bank account” is a valid question
How can you outrightly condemned someone like this? You're callous and godless.what if God want to begin with her at 42? A man life is not of himself or herself. Its God's.Sometimes, l used to be put off hearing carnal man statement. If the Lady were to be your sis or daughter, can you say that?

4 Likes

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Nawa4unaoo: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2022
No wonder u are still single at 42 , how do u expect a man to marry u with that kind name , I know say u go stubborn die imagine ur name IRONLADY. nawa oooo
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by darichlife: 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
Let her contact me, I want to check something.

1 Like

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by placeofallure(f): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2022
Maynman:

You're not God!
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Countersam(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
IgiveLadiesBj:
A lady in her early forties identified as 'The Iron Lady' has cried out for help on Twitter. She seeks for a man who will ask for her hand in marriage

See post made on Twitter below;

"Am 42 yrs looking for a man to marry me.I have no kid and am working teacher by professional."

https://twitter.com/VanessaFungamw2/status/1586445892953210880?s=20&t=mfb7F0N2z92Tvx9UyZkzfQ

When you hear iron lady what comes to your mind?

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Miee: 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qt_zuUs3yA

The 2018 Mercedes-Benz E63s AMG is the perfect blend of luxury and performance but is it wise to own one in Nigeria?
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Eyinju112(f): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2022
grin grin grin
ChildOfDoom:
you fine like two people
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by juman(m): 7:39pm On Oct 30, 2022
You dont need to wait for a man rich as dangote to propose to you.
Lady can marry a man.

One medical doctor when she was in mid thirties, wooed a labourer in the hospital she headed and married him.
She was head of health center in a local government area.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by begoniaa: 7:44pm On Oct 30, 2022
Pells:
I use mine life as if it's 8 inches grin cheesy dey feel my gbola grin

Kaale, Kayperry.

Ori e ti baje de iran ikerin e, so mo be? Nkan ti mo ni ki n kan so fun e niyen.

Keep running around headlessly, and changing skins as you rot away- online and irl.

Now enjoy this pinch-worth of mention from me for the next two weeks.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Louis8796: 7:45pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lets talk.
donbachi:
Looking 34
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Louis8796: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2022
Lols
garriAndsugar:
See as her face strong like cemented fufu
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by quinox947: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
Maynman:

And that’s what men value in a woman, if she can’t offer any of this, then “what she has in her bank account” is a valid question
Why will you conclude that she is infertile?

2 Likes

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Owologbo(m): 8:34pm On Oct 30, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
Hehehehehe.. laugh wan finish me.

Why are you people like this?

Men why?

There are no men again o. Only playboys. All the real men got hooked 1990.

There are men for ladies that are open open for relationship with less drama.
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by turawaa(m): 8:42pm On Oct 30, 2022
Just go Attend SHILOH
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Maynman: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
quinox947:
Why will you conclude that she is infertile?

Because she is

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Maynman: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
placeofallure:

You're not God!

It’s common sense.

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Maynman: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2022
Desusi:

How can you outrightly condemned someone like this? You're callous and godless.what if God want to begin with her at 42? A man life is not of himself or herself. Its God's.Sometimes, l used to be put off hearing carnal man statement. If the Lady were to be your sis or daughter, can you say that?

I’m just stating fact.

You are the one living in delusion, ignorance and full of God at old age.

If you had only one son, Can you allow your son marry a 42 year old woman?

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by KeyEndurance: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2022
My Problem With Women Is That When They Are Young instead of Them To The Cut Pussy for Us They The Do shakara now See Your Life. I Still The Wait To Laugh At Those That Refused to Give Me pussy after No Man Is Coming To Marry Them

3 Likes

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by braveheart008(m): 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2022
Eyinju112:
The name alone go pursue men, which one be Iron lady grin sorry madam na iron man fit marry you oo grin
She Definitely need eyes like yours
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by kelspinall(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2022
iron lady,see face she's indeed an iron..no break preeq oooo
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by endy69: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2022
You no get moni and you wan marry na which persin son you wan suffer
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Autobot05: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2022
Mayday mayday mayday ... Another feminist down
I repeat another feminist down cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hardcore Sex Story (18+) Bleep Rated. / Apart From Sex, What Else Do You Gain From Your Girlfriend? I Need Advice Please / Sex With Someone's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.