Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,814 members, 7,851,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:44 AM

I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me (8171 Views)

42-Year-Old Kenyan Man Dies While Having Sex With His Girlfriend Of 2 Weeks / Will A 42 Yrs Old Man Still Find 25yrs Lady To Marry? / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by effort1: 6:35pm On Nov 02, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

What's the pain in not having a husband?

Most are just worried about what society would say. Not because they really want to be married. Marriage is not a bed of roses that one would want to kill themselves to have but its because of the way people are shamed for not being married.

Lolz. Wait until you grow old and real loneliness set in.

Keep on deceiving yourself for now until you are too old to be active or work and have to live alone.

Then you will realise the importance of having a husband or wife.

Go and ask the likes of Eucharia Anuobi how it is doing her.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
effort1:

Lolz. Wait until you grow old and real loneliness set in.

Keep on deceiving yourself for now until you are too old to be active or work and have to live alone.

Then you will realise the importance of having a husband or wife.

Go and ask the likes of Eucharia Anuobi how it is doing her.

Tell that to your female children.
Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by IamtheTruth1(m): 7:02pm On Nov 02, 2022
GeneralPula:
And her body still firm like this at 42?

She never collect dick too much!

No let push-ups deceive you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by effort1: 7:07pm On Nov 02, 2022
Blessedmercy8:

Tell that to your female children.

Yes, my female children will get married.

Unlike you, they will not see men as source of poverty alleviation program.

They will dignify themselves and no man will take them for granted. Rather, men will see them as responsible women deserving dignity.

Yes, I will succeed where your parents failed.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 42 Yrs Looking For A Man To Marry Me by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
After she waste all her years, one boy go ask am for marriage years back but she go dey form i need rich man.

Na so una go remain till old age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive / Men Only Enjoy The Last Minute During Sex / Grand Player The Movie: Sex Scene Of Jim Iyke And Mercy Johnson Okojie (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.