Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,753 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? (2315 Views)

Girls That Hiss At Men Who Ignore Them Are Just Pathetic / I Don Hiss For Like 86 Times Today,abi How Pesin Go Just Broke Like This / Ladies Do Not Give Them Attention Sought Via Dm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by Wealthbrain22(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2022
Why are women obsessed with getting the attention of a “fine man” or a “rich man” and if they see you as one and you’re in their space and they stare at you for ten seconds and you don’t reciprocate The attention they start hissing like snakes? Shey is by force to want you back that you’re trying to make me go deaf with hissing like that would make me automatically like you back? If they say that gender is dumb and has fish brain they will pick offense.

One idiot that was nice to me anytime I visit her oga shop , I decided to start playing with her since she was nice enough, but it’s like the fish brain took it the wrong way and started giving me attitude out of nowhere, so I stopped giving the fool attention because I’m a king and no fool will disrespect me, now anytime I visit their shop this mumu will be hissing like a snake while staring at her father, idiot shey you think is every man that is a simp?

Useless gender, giving a man bad attitude all because he was nice to you, nonsense

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by Affiliateseun05: 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2022
they dey find your attention jare na so them always behave,if you kan talk haa you don enter their trap

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by WereyBoi: 7:20pm On Oct 30, 2022
You can never understand that gender fully
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by dollytino4real(f): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2022
The hissing na inbuilt sign of pain relief!

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by Prettygirl200(f): 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2022
Well am not like that, I only hiss at you when am angry with u not when u don't give me attention wetyn concern me with you? Muteeewwww
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by Autobot05: 9:13pm On Oct 30, 2022
Wealthbrain22:
Why are women obsessed with getting the attention of a “fine man” or a “rich man” and if they see you as one and you’re in their space and they stare at you for ten seconds and you don’t reciprocate The attention they start hissing like snakes? Shey is by force to want you back that you’re trying to make me go deaf with hissing like that would make me automatically like you back? If they say that gender is dumb and has fish brain they will pick offense.

One idiot that was nice to me anytime I visit her oga shop , I decided to start playing with her since she was nice enough, but it’s like the fish brain took it the wrong way and started giving me attitude out of nowhere, so I stopped giving the fool attention because I’m a king and no fool will disrespect me, now anytime I visit their shop this mumu will be hissing like a snake while staring at her father, idiot shey you think is every man that is a simp?

Useless gender, giving a man bad attitude all because he was nice to you, nonsense

I wish the girls in my compound can see this
They suddenly treating me like an enemy
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by Wealthbrain22(m): 1:28am On Oct 31, 2022
Autobot05:

I wish the girls in my compound can see this
They suddenly treating me like an enemy

Lol why are they hissing at you
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by Autobot05: 1:31am On Oct 31, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

Lol why are they hissing at you

Them gimme body and I choosed not to reciprocate
Them con dey vex .. me nor send na
Make all of them dey
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by Dangrace01: 1:45am On Oct 31, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Well am not like that, I only hiss at you when am angry with u not when u don't give me attention wetyn concern me with you? Muteeewwww

U still hissed after everything undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by Tradepunter2: 3:52am On Oct 31, 2022
Because they are snakes and can't hide their disguise

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by zexy2030(m): 6:09am On Oct 31, 2022
dollytino4real:
The hissing na inbuilt sign of pain relief!
Regret of being rejected after green light, feeling of " he thinks I'm cheap" Do you know how many big boys that my pussy has brought down, abeg shift I don ride better dick pass ur own, ursef small, u dey carry shoulder ontop small change wey struggle get" expressing her gossip and hurting thoughts...despiration.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by Silentgroper(m): 6:48am On Oct 31, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Cause u're nt female..
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by dollytino4real(f): 7:26am On Oct 31, 2022
zexy2030:

Regret of being rejected after green light, feeling of " he thinks I'm cheap" Do you know how many big boys that my pussy has brought down, abeg shift I don ride better dick pass ur own, ursef small, u dey carry shoulder ontop small change wey struggle get" expressing her gossip and hurting thoughts...despiration.
guy u dey worry sha
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by Announced3: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
dollytino4real:
guy u dey worry sha

grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by Karlifate: 1:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tradepunter2:
Because they are snakes and can't hide their disguise

LMAO! grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by Prettygirl200(f): 3:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Dangrace01:

U still hissed after everything undecided
Lol make una leave me ooo
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by MikeofKd(m): 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
That Gender problem too much no to reason their matta
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by zexy2030(m): 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
dollytino4real:
guy u dey worry sha
Dolapolove?
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by dollytino4real(f): 8:35pm On Nov 05, 2022
zexy2030:

Dolapolove?
abeg no carry me give Yoruba, i am dolly finish
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by zexy2030(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2022
dollytino4real:
abeg no carry me give Yoruba, i am dolly finish
Dolly of which land, biko?
U sound prettysha
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by dollytino4real(f): 8:39pm On Nov 05, 2022
zexy2030:

Dolly of which land, biko?
U sound prettysha
eya i no folo 4 fine o! So no wine me, full nigerdelta babe
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by zexy2030(m): 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
dollytino4real:
eya i no folo 4 fine o! So no wine me, full nigerdelta babe
I b dey effurun moved to ughelli from there to agbor but now I dey lag... I dey like girls wey no fine, because na dem Sabi d thing pass kiss
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by dollytino4real(f): 8:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
zexy2030:

I b dey effurun moved to ughelli from there to agbor but now I dey lag... I dey like girls wey no fine, because na dem Sabi d thing pass kiss
y sabi the tin dey com our sweet friendship
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by zexy2030(m): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
dollytino4real:
y sabi the tin dey com our sweet friendship
Weytin dey friendship, if we no share d thing we wey Sabi pass.
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by dollytino4real(f): 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
zexy2030:

Weytin dey friendship, if we no share d thing we wey Sabi pass.
ok, i hear make i go learn the sabi tin
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by zexy2030(m): 8:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
dollytino4real:
ok, i hear make i go learn the sabi tin
Kwekeyoo
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 05, 2022
Lol... OP no mind them Na their way. That's how my new neighbours some girls and guys who work at a salon and uses an apartment upstairs as their staff house. I met one first day but she was forming wtv and I was just having a normal convo not that I want anything with her although I could see she liked me despite her fake forming. Another time I met another one more friendly and more sexier. We clicked but I don't fvck neighbours tho she was all over me and wasn't afraid to show it. So anytime the other sees me Na hiss grin
It got too much one day I was trying to on my gen when she passed the gen house like I wasn't there... Me when like trouble. Called her back to greet me which she did and moved up. Now Na corner eyes she dey use look me always.. those people too funny sha grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by Southernigbo: 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
Those type must be bad or disrespectful ldies
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
Because dem be snake.
Did you not know that Eve (then a virgin), had sex with Satan ( the snake), before seducing Adam.
Since then women have been hissing !
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 05, 2022
Na today!

Those daughters of Eve
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by Nobody: 1:59am On Nov 06, 2022
Wealthbrain22:

go n drink sniper.
Re: Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? by eliel100(m): 12:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
I remember when I got set up by girls in my hostel,I'm the type who's good at minding his business, when they greet me outside or anywhere we meet they greet and I do respond normally with no expression just a blank face....they come to my room to charge stuffs but I don't like them staying these two girls know I got a gf and won't find them attractive but still try their shots, when it' got all futile Omo! Naso Dem set me up involve Police, Dem pour their minds say I dey carry body I get pride but why! The whole stuff that happened was they accused me of pouring sand inside their generator! Omg I was so shocked! These allegations were just too insensible to people around... moreover I dey mind my business Wella even female Police dey ask me wether I toast Dey toast dem..abi one thing Omo since then I fear this gender o
Wealthbrain22:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men / Can You Bang This Curvy South African Sekx Therapist For 30mins Non-stop / True Life Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.