Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,306 members, 7,850,102 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:22 PM

Girls That Hiss At Men Who Ignore Them Are Just Pathetic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls That Hiss At Men Who Ignore Them Are Just Pathetic (530 Views)

Why Do Women Hiss When You Don’t Give Them Attention? / Why Do Women Chase Guys Who Totally Ignore Them: My Story With A Church Girl. / Why Are Women Attracted To Men Who Ignore Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls That Hiss At Men Who Ignore Them Are Just Pathetic by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
If I ever come to this world again I hope I come as a man! If a man sees a woman he likes he walks up to her and says hi and even when she ignores him he laughs it off and keep moving. But the fake wig wearing gender called women will insult you for not noticing the fact that their noticing you like wtf! You are staring at a guy from a distance, how is he supposed to read your mind and figure out that you like him? You never say hi, you just stand there looking for validation so you can feel like a bad bitchh? If he ignores you then you start hissing at him like a snake? Which kind dumb people woman be sef? I don collect hiss tire for this life all because I no look person wey dey look me. Is it by force to look at you back? Must you hiss at me and prove to me that you’re there? Why are you seeking my validation so desperately? I lost respect for women as a teen , and I doubt I will ever respect them again for all these childish characters they refuse to stop.

If a man doesn’t notice you STOP HISSING AT HIM, he will only see una finish. That’s why I don’t even make effort to toast them, all I say is “hey come here let’s go fvck” because I don’t respect your feminine gender and that’s all I feel about you. LEAVE ME TF ALONE, it’s not by force to notice you back.

MEN UNA BE KINGS, if una see guy wey una like una go just hail am , I love my gender when I blow I’m coming back here to share 500k to men ONLY ON my thread. Now till December mark my words I will do it, as for women FUUUUCK OFFFFF

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls That Hiss At Men Who Ignore Them Are Just Pathetic by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
What's your issue with women tho..any little thing you come here to vent and wail.. some hour ago it was ignoring women now it's women hissing..are you that insecure..
The women you folks keep dragging don't even know you exist..so pls stop trying too hard to prove that you ain't a man..
Re: Girls That Hiss At Men Who Ignore Them Are Just Pathetic by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
This life simple small. But na u dey carry woman matter for head like gele

2 Likes

Re: Girls That Hiss At Men Who Ignore Them Are Just Pathetic by Baitullah: 9:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Bruv, na struggle i struggle enter this your thread o grin quarrel everywhere.

Anyway, the war is not against women but understanding them and dealing with them better.

Take a chill pill. As for the 500k, sqeeze my name into the list abeg grin
Re: Girls That Hiss At Men Who Ignore Them Are Just Pathetic by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
SmellySperm:
This life simple small. But na u dey carry woman matter for head like gele

Lol they make it their duty daily to make me miserable so I’m doing same to them now.

1 Like

Re: Girls That Hiss At Men Who Ignore Them Are Just Pathetic by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Their are some men women target to frustrate and I’m one of those men. I had this discussion with a woman today and she agreed that it’s very true. So I’m targeting them back but soon I will rest even tho they won’t rest on my case.

In their fish brain “you see this boy wey dey form we go frustrate am” any woman viewing this thread knows what I’m talking about it’s their nature.

Because of preeek una dey fall una hand, I dey shame
Re: Girls That Hiss At Men Who Ignore Them Are Just Pathetic by Kolena: 9:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What's your issue with women tho..any little thing you come here to vent and wail.. some hour ago it was ignoring women now it's women hissing..are you that insecure..
The women you folks keep dragging don't even know you exist..so pls stop trying too hard to prove that you ain't a man..
As usual, rubbish. Mad kid.
Re: Girls That Hiss At Men Who Ignore Them Are Just Pathetic by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kolena:

As usual, rubbish. Mad kid.
Thanks..
Re: Girls That Hiss At Men Who Ignore Them Are Just Pathetic by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Wuna get time o....
Like of all the things you can notice in this life, it is a bunch of cheap girls who hiss at you for ignoring them, like seriously?!!!

On the other hand OP...
Could it be that you were discreetly eyeing those girls and they, being disgusted by your act, hissed in anger? undecided...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls That Hiss At Men Who Ignore Them Are Just Pathetic by AoifeNightfall: 10:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
It's the audacity to think those women hiss for your attention for me grin

Anyway, I can't wait to start a YouTube channel where I review all these misogynistic posts/threads cheesy
Re: Girls That Hiss At Men Who Ignore Them Are Just Pathetic by Southernigbo: 10:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
they only trying to draw ur attention to them or to show u that u missing a lot nothing more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs Your Ex Misses You So Much / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Prostitutes At A Joint (video) / F..cck Akwa Ibom People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.