Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,720 members, 7,824,048 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo (21756 Views)

Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons / Akeredolu: No Going Back On Ondo Sea Port Project / Akeredolu: No Apologies For Ban On Open Grazing (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by erico2k2(m): 6:09am On Oct 31, 2022
moscow007:
Please don't listen to Urchins when they tell u President Peter Obi can't win, this election is different from any election you've ever seen in Nigerian.

BVAS is Thiefnibu and Atiku's biggest undoings
Urchin will try everything possible to down play what happened in Osun State, despite inducing voters with billions Thiefnibu's cousin still lost...a sitting Governor oo

Let's face the facts, in Nigeria second tenure is almost guaranteed for any sitting Governor...even Hope Uzodinma is hoping on second tenure in Imo State, now imagine a sitting Governor who is Thiefnibu's cousin...with all his "I made Buhari President" "I'm the Jagaban of Nigeria" he still couldn't deliver his cousin.

Thiefnibu lost in his home state and he will still loose in Lagos and every other state in Nigerian no matter d amount of billions he spends...mark my words!

Naija wake up, President Obi will return elected come 2023.
you know, some people do not even know he aint from Lagos state!

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Ezmans: 6:09am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Obi and his inconsequential running mate will not win 1 single polling unit up north

No sane person take Obi serious

Not even the mad man at upper iweaka who happened to be his special adviser
why you & akeredolu still worried over a party that has no structure, no single legislator
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by ndukwechinasa: 6:10am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Obi and his inconsequential running mate will not win 1 single polling unit up north

Akpa Amu.... Obi's voters are in all states.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Shadysen: 6:11am On Oct 31, 2022
ArcFresky:

What did Muslim-christian ticket bring Nigeria?

Or wasnt it during Osibajos time, a woman was killled for preaching?

Can we focus on what they can be delivered instead of certificates, ethnicity and religion?
would you say so if it's a christian _christian want to rule?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Nede: 6:11am On Oct 31, 2022
ArcFresky:

Can we focus on what they can be delivered instead of certificates, ethnicity and religion?
see the way you are shifting post because you want Tinubu to enter. What happened to all the empty promises that became a lie. Because you want power

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Amaggedon: 6:11am On Oct 31, 2022
ArcFresky:

Then just imagine how many will be killed if two Muslims wins
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by ZombieSlayer1: 6:13am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

If you own a company and you're looking to employ a manager and you have the option of Tinubu (as he currently is) or Peter Obi (as he currently is), who will you employ?
If you can't employ Tinubu, why then are you looking to employ him to oversee the affairs of 200million long-suffering people? You do realize that if Tinubu wins he wont be able to perform and Shettima will basically be the one running affairs, don't you? And you know Shettima is a Boko Haram apologetic, don't you? Have you thought about the outcome of this? Boko Haram fighters are in all forests in Nigeria waiting for the order to strike, do you realize you or your loved ones can be a victim? Whether Tinubu or Atiku wins, it's a win for Boko Haram and you know this. You may think a Tinubu victory is a win for you due to tribe or political affiliations, but in the end it'll be a great loss for everyone.
Think for yourself, leave anything else
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by FireUpNow(m): 6:14am On Oct 31, 2022
This line of statement shows how he is scared of competition. Very foolish ultrances. Where did the man get his statistics f on?
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by ZombieSlayer1: 6:15am On Oct 31, 2022
ArcFresky:

This is the same rubbish you people said during Buhari's elections and now look where we are. You want us to throw common sense out of the window and vote another calamitous government into power, right?
You people are wicked! Anyways, if Tinubu wins I don't see Nigeria surviving more than 4 years which I prefer since you people have chosen to sacrifice the soul of this country on the altar of tribalism.
And the most annoying part is that if there was a Yoruba nation you people will NEVER support Tinubu over more competent Yorubas but you want to foist him over everyone else.
God no go gree

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by jamace(m): 6:15am On Oct 31, 2022
obembet:

Atiku and okowa is Muslim/christian

Peter obi killed More you than any other governor in Anambra.

Abi obi na Muslim, awon werey.

Vote Atiku
Atiku usurped the PDP Southern Presidential mandate.

Remember that Atiku fought GEJ in 2015 that it was the turn of the North to produce president. Atiku then decamped from PDP to APC to support Buhari, the then Northern candidate .

Any Southerner that votes Atiku is naïve in Nigeria politics.

Moreover, Atiku is Fulani just like President Buhari. Voting Atiku to take over from Buhari is a great insult to quota system, federal character and rotational presidency which define the attribute of equity, justice and fairness as practiced in Nigeria.

Vote Peter Obi, the Southern candidate, to take back Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by juman(m): 6:15am On Oct 31, 2022
Also no obedients In kwara.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by maasoap(m): 6:16am On Oct 31, 2022
DadaHammed:
Ondo is a largely Christian state. They will not vote Tinubu's muslim-muslim ticket. Peter Obi is sure of at least 40% of Ondo votes. O ti sure ju!

DadaHammed, you don't know anything about politics. Not only that Christians will vote Tinubu, they will equally campaign for him. Just wait and watch as the time goes on

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Emir01: 6:17am On Oct 31, 2022
DadaHammed:
Ondo is a largely Christian state. They will not vote Tinubu's muslim-muslim ticket. Peter Obi is sure of at least 40% of Ondo votes. O ti sure ju!

Tinubu is a core Ondo man by every standard. His religion is a personal thing to him. Ondo will give him maximum votes. Tinubu is a brother and friend to every state in SW, he has united us more than any living Yoruba man today, he doesn't care what you practice. Tinubu and his daughter hold a tittle in Ondo State. Tinubu is a household name in Ondo. Lastly, Tinubu is Omoluabi. We are bond together.
Asiwaju is competent

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Crvrider: 6:18am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

God gives sense for free but I can sell it to you at a cheaper rate.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by jamace(m): 6:19am On Oct 31, 2022
maasoap:

DadaHammed, you don't know anything about politics. Not only that Christians will vote Tinubu, they will equally campaign for him. Just wait and watch as the time goes on
#ChopTheMoneyVoteWisely#

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by maasoap(m): 6:20am On Oct 31, 2022
FireUpNow:
This line of statement shows how he is scared of competition. Very foolish ultrances. Where did the man get his statistics f on?

This is not statistics, LP is practically non existent in many states and local government areas. No party Secretariats, no party excos, no party members. The party will even struggle to have party agents on the day of election. LP has no candidates for senate and house of rep, that's because the party is not well accepted by the people and has far less chance of winnings

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:22am On Oct 31, 2022
this bastard has been shouting southern presidency but all of us knows that it's a disguise.

if Southern Presidency means Tinubu presidency then the north can keep power forever.
Useless man
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Idaytesj29(m): 6:23am On Oct 31, 2022
DadaHammed:
grin grin grin grin

Jester
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by kizyalex10(m): 6:24am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

with people like u,I doubt ur moniker,but all the same let’s keep going.one thing I’m very sure of is this,if we elect a good leader we all will enjoy,if we elect a bad one,we will still suffer it,like Nigeria is today due to bad governance,no tribe is exempted we re all suffering of all manner of hardship and insecurity.insecurity might not touch u today but might be ur turn tomorrow,u fit Dey abroad Dey talk say e no concern u,me I Dey abroad too with my family but I still get relations wey Dey naija and I still love and support them so that’s why I wish for a good government.so if tribalism have made us so insensitive not to see the best then let’s rock with d one that comes in,no one has immunity to hardship or tomorrow one person go carry gun wan kidnap me because he feel things are wrong,all of us go carry d gun together,since we all refuse to have sense in dis country

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Scribx: 6:27am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

I sense self-delusion mixed with fear whenever I see comments like this one. You know it inside of you that nothing is certain with humans, you also know the uncertainties could rub off on your preferred candidate (most likely BAT) in a bad way up north, but you folks are always afraid to face the reality staring you in the face. Only AA's supporters have unflinching confidence, hence you don't see them targeting PO. It's okay to be scared of BAT'S possible failure, but PO won't be the cause.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by maasoap(m): 6:31am On Oct 31, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
this bastard has been shouting southern presidency but all of us knows that it's a disguise.

if Southern Presidency means Tinubu presidency then the north can keep power forever.
Useless man

It is not up to you alone, f00l. You so much hate Tinubu to the extent that you prefer to be Hausa/Fulani slave "forever". What exactly Tinubu did to you or your family? To hate someone that much, there must be personal grievance. What's your story?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

only insane person will not recognize Obi Qualities...Tell me one thing to discredit him...
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:34am On Oct 31, 2022
maasoap:

It is not up to you alone, f00l. You so much hate Tinubu to the extent that you prefer to be Hausa/Fulani slave "forever". What exactly Tinubu did to you or your family? To hate someone that much, there must be personal grievance. What's your story?
thunder scatter Tinubu
a man that grossly betrayed his fellow southerner gej for the same Fulani should go and die
he does not deserve any vote from reasonable southerners

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by TheSameGuy(m): 6:35am On Oct 31, 2022
Yes, no OBIdient-Criminals in our Ondo. It's free of miscreants
DadaHammed:

Stop deceiving yourself, M-M ticket is dead on arrival in Ondo.
When has children raised and fed with HATE started speaking for Ondo people

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by TheSameGuy(m): 6:35am On Oct 31, 2022
43 years old man
NwaMamaIwota:
thunder scatter Tinubu
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2022
TheSameGuy:
43 years old man
we dey sell handkerchief ooo

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by patpaul: 6:36am On Oct 31, 2022

if muslim/christian ticket is bringing Nigeria nothing but choas, blood and death from the Islamist as you rightly said, is it muslim/muslim that the blood will stop flowing?
Vote wisely. PO is the answer!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Yes, no OBIdient-Criminals in our Ondo. It's free of miscreants
When has children raised and fed with HATE started speaking for Ondo people
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond
hahahahaha
thunder scatter Tinubu
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 31, 2022
ArcFresky:

y not ask ur brothers in the North whether they can settle for Christian-Christian candidates....Go sleep

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:38am On Oct 31, 2022
TheSameGuy:
43 years old man
my love what do you want from me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soludo Inspects Ugwuagba-Bosi Rd, Says He's Not A Man That Makes Empty Promises / Ganduje Bribery Scandal: Kwankwaso Speaks On Alleged Involvement In Bribe Videos / N950m Fraud: Judge Rejects Shekarau’s Request To Attend Buhari Rally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.