Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo (21683 Views)

Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons / Akeredolu: No Going Back On Ondo Sea Port Project / Akeredolu: No Apologies For Ban On Open Grazing (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Bluesearoll(m): 8:09am On Oct 31, 2022
Am a certified obidient from Akure, speak for yourself oga Aketi

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by vickydevoka(m): 8:12am On Oct 31, 2022
ArcFresky:

What did Muslim-christian ticket bring Nigeria?

Or wasnt it during Osibajos time, a woman was killled for preaching?

Can we focus on what they can be delivered instead of certificates, ethnicity and religion?
Sir please cam I ask you? If it was Christian to Christian ticket what do you think the northerners will do. They will definitely revolt against the party

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by obembet(f): 8:14am On Oct 31, 2022
jamace:
You are not being truthful.

“There is a caveat in the constitution which say that zoning should be respected for the purpose of giving a sense of belonging to all members of the party and for all-inclusiveness except and only when a resolution of the national executive council (NEC) decide otherwise.

“It is stated in the constitution black and white, it was reviewed in the constitution sometime around 2011. Although, before then, it was an oral tradition of PDP and it was even as good as being written.

“I met it like that when I took over as party national secretary in 2008. Even when it was an oral tradition of the party, it was highly respected.

“It was formally included in our party constitution in 2011 when we were reviewing the party constitution before I left in 2011.”.
...https://www.thecable.ng/2023-theres-zoning-in-pdp-constitution-says-kawu-baraje

Then when u know this truth, why southern attacking themselves instead of north. Both online and offline, I have never see kwankwaso supporters Insult Atiku. Why most southern keep attacking Yoruba Muslim? If truly it's south turn, then I expect them to reason as one, see that who so ever win btw their candidate will be better than Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by deeva2: 8:14am On Oct 31, 2022
DadaHammed:
Ondo is a largely Christian state. They will not vote Tinubu's muslim-muslim ticket. Peter Obi is sure of at least 40% of Ondo votes. O ti sure ju!

Mumu.. Is Aketi and SWAGA DG in Ondo state not Christians

Keep deceiving yourself...I am a Christian in Ondo state and my vote is for Tinubu..

Sensible Christians are voting competence and capacity not emptiness..

My pastor is also rooting for Asiwaju victory.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by duality(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2022
Vello:
Stop smoking wetin no good for you.
I'm from Ondo State and we are rational, sane and patriotic. No sane Ondo indigene reasons like an IPOB. We are true sons of the land and believes in the unity and progress of Nigeria.
We also understands Obi game plan and it will never work. He represents everything anti progress, anti unity and anti economic growth. Nigeria is not safe with that black attired undertaker.
BAT all the way!

No sane Nigeria will vote a M M, ticket of course bigots like you, will defend it but you are in the minority.

APC government took dollars from 200 to 800 naira per 1 USD. Look at a bag of rice hitting 50k from 8k per bag.

It has never happened before. APC government have failed too much and only a sadist, will want to return them to power because of bigotry.

It will not happen!

APC and Tinubu should go and rest. Nigerians have rejected them.

Agreed there are no obidient in Ondo state. Fine, he should not attempt to rig the election, so we can prove it.

Ethnic politics will not help Tinubu because if everyone does it, he will not win. Only Yoruba people can't make him president.

He's party APC have failed and worse is that his first assessment as a candidate was a disaster, by picking a MU MU ticket.

He should forget about this election.

This is the honest truth.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by jamace(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2022
obembet:

Then when u know this truth, why southern attacking themselves instead of north. Both online and offline, I have never see kwankwaso supporters Insult Atiku. Why most southern keep attacking Yoruba Muslim? If truly it's south turn, then I expect them to reason as one, see that who so ever win btw their candidate will be better than Buhari.
That is the political naivety on the part of the South. Imagine some southerners campaigning for Atiku. Abeg, na when our mumu go do?

The North has always been united in cheating the South.

The South must wake up and take the political challenge with all seriousness.

In the South, Peter Obi is better than Tinubu and others. I expect all southerners to queue behind Peter Obi.

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Treadway: 8:20am On Oct 31, 2022
DadaHammed:
Ondo is a largely Christian state. They will not vote Tinubu's muslim-muslim ticket. Peter Obi is sure of at least 40% of Ondo votes. O ti sure ju!
cosign. As in o sure ju.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by duality(m): 8:22am On Oct 31, 2022
obembet:

U see where foolishness come from. Despite having good people as contendance 2019 when Nigerian are facing hardship and poor security. We have Kingsley mogalu and many brilliance candidates. But you choose popular contendance. It will take years before Nigerian wil get it right as long as they are looking for popular contendance instead of brilliant candidate that can fix our problem.

Aside that, Under PDP, it's turn of north not South. Go and read PDP constitution.

Snap that part of PDP constitution and post it here.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by obembet(f): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2022
jamace:

That is the political naivety on the part of the South. Imagine some southerners campaigning for Atiku. Abeg, na when our mumu go do?

The North has always been united in cheating the South.

The South must wake up and take the political challenge with all seriousness.

In the South, Peter Obi is better than Tinubu and others. I expect all southerners to queue behind Peter Obi.

There is no way you Will insult Tinubu or Yoruba Muslim and get Thier support. Yoruba Muslim are more than christians. So let us reason like Northerner and support ourselves. Who do ever win will give us better government than Buhari and Atiku.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Karlosorji(m): 8:35am On Oct 31, 2022
ArcFresky:

Can we focus on what they can be delivered instead of certificates, ethnicity and religion?
stop asking foolish questions. Is it not because Tinubu wants northern votes that made him go for a Muslim Muslim ticket? Nigeria is not ripe not to consider religion in its affairs cos we are very religious people. In order to continue creating that balance for peace to reign, you must consider religion.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Everbomb: 8:36am On Oct 31, 2022
Deep down in governor Akeredolu's mind he knew that Ondo people are all for LP candidate because Ondo People are not pushover beings. Ondo people are sensible and good who want Nigeria to move forward and be great. Every street of Ondo State is chanting and banking on Obi's presidency. Let that sink to your head. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 8:37am On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Ondo people won't Labour in vein

Spell correctly junior urchin.
It's "Vain" not vein that carries blood to different parts of the body.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by okpanachil: 8:37am On Oct 31, 2022
ArcFresky:

The more reason the MM ticket (aka BATSHIT) should never even be considered.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Geopex(m): 8:40am On Oct 31, 2022
DadaHammed:

Stop deceiving yourself, M-M ticket is dead on arrival in Ondo.
Not only dead , suicide ni! Continue deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by shinealight(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2022
DadaHammed:

What a huge joke! The Yoruba people cannot be divided by religious sentiments. Muslims and Christians have lived together peacefully for hundreds of years and even intermarried in several States. They’re not so myopic!!

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Abdulazeezishaq(m): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2022
There is God.

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by membranus: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2022
DadaHammed:

Ummm, na true. Shebi na Akure you dey live.

In Broda Shaggi's voice: E go shock you!
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by success2me(f): 8:51am On Oct 31, 2022
Says who?
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by SugarGirl44(f): 8:57am On Oct 31, 2022
broadman20:

People that organised a successful rally in 5 different locations in a city is not a SHAKE in that city for you ABI?
Well I was told in one my Psychology class that one of the best way to prevent bad feelings is to pretend that some uncomfortable events never happened.
Maybe that's what may be playing out here,
Good luck though.

Then it’s safe to say that all the parties ‘shook’ the cities.
Haven’t you seen other parties with larger crowds?
But since y’all love to live in your small world of delusion, remain there then.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 31, 2022
That people still support APC after the last 8 yrs, and worse case scenario, a Muslim-Muslim ticket, simply bewilders me

I've said it before. 2023 Election is a census. It's a check of the number of mentally deranged people in Nigeria, who ain't officially enrolled into psychiatric hospitals, and the number of votes APC gets will equate the number of such people.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by OKOATA(m): 9:00am On Oct 31, 2022
Iwedunloye:

So all Christians will vote for Obi in Ondo right, or Atiku’s running mate isn’t a Christian right
Sorry bro, partly Okowa will get the vote. You are right.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Kingnelson9: 9:06am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Obi and his inconsequential running mate will not win 1 single polling unit up north

No sane person take Obi serious

Not even the mad man at upper iweaka who happened to be his special adviser

Poverty mentality
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by broadman20: 9:07am On Oct 31, 2022
SugarGirl44:

Then it’s safe to say that all the parties ‘shook’ the cities.
Haven’t you seen other parties with larger crowds?
But since y’all love to live in your small world of delusion, remain there then.

I wish urchins will not disrupt the election in 2023 let's see who would win genuinely in Lagos.

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by OsunOriginal: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-no-obedients-in-ondo-says-akeredolu/

They're not anywhere in SW. Those you see in Lagos are majorly misguided Igbos youth and a few religious irritants.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Indispensable85(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2022
Tinubu will get an average of 70% votes across the South West.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2022
Stupid talk....

Wetin happen for OWO... no be under APC.... up till now u can't even have weapons to fight...

It's only an idiot that will buy this talk... !!.. So na only obedient so Akitu other presidential candidate no dey abi..

A coward warning... boast with only ur vote... Idiot..
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by SugarGirl44(f): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2022
broadman20:

I wish urchins will not disrupt the election in 2023 let's see who would win genuinely in Lagos.

It’s our Lagos, we can do what we deem fit there.
If we come to your dead region, do to us whatever you like.

Y’all are sha obsessed with us, like kilode??
What do you have to say about the people burning inec office at your east?
Nothing, but your concern is Lagos.
You do your rubbish in your place and then troop to Lagos to vote, shey una dey whine us niiii??
Go back to your region and vote if you’re worried about being disturbed in Lagos, very simple.
Homeless people.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:15am On Oct 31, 2022
Everbomb:
Deep down in governor Akeredolu's mind he knew that Ondo people are all for LP candidate because Ondo People are not pushover beings. Ondo people are sensible and good who want Nigeria to move forward and be great. Every street of Ondo State is chanting and banking on Obi's presidency. Let that sink to your head. Thanks

Gbam... he should go and beat them naah.. suffer and selfishness no dey tieya them
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by ArcFresky(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2022
Karlosorji:
stop asking foolish questions. Is it not because Tinubu wants northern votes that made him go for a Muslim Muslim ticket? Nigeria is not ripe not to consider religion in its affairs cos we are very religious people. In order to continue creating that balance for peace to reign, you must consider religion.

Thats why you dont have sense… religion kee u there. Ontop the religion you carry on head, u still dey thief, fornicate, collect bribe. Very hypocritical and foolish person.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by HolySpiritFire(f): 9:17am On Oct 31, 2022
Can't you listen to yourself for once,, if a woman can be killed for preaching in a Muslim-Christian ticket then you could only imagine what could happen God forbid, if by chance a muslim-muslim ticket is allowed! Your answer is good as mine.
ArcFresky:

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by jamace(m): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2022
obembet:

There is no way you Will insult Tinubu or Yoruba Muslim and get Thier support. Yoruba Muslim are more than christians. So let us reason like Northerner and support ourselves. Who do ever win will give us better government than Buhari and Atiku.
Tinubu is not physically fit due to old age and illness. If you have listened to his recent quotes, you will agree with me that Tinubu is far spent in life and needs rest. Peter Obi on the other hand remains agile, intelligent and patriotic on issues of Nigeria. Let the South and other well meaning Nigerians, unite for Peter Obi, to rescue Nigeria.

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by hammerT: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2022
obembet:

Atiku and okowa is Muslim/christian

Peter obi killed More you than any other governor in Anambra.

Abi obi na Muslim, awon werey.

Vote Atiku

MR MAN, SHUT UP!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe / Governor Mbah Declares End To Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Begs For Nnamdi Kanu Release / EFCC Arraigns John Abebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.