Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,455 members, 7,823,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo (21722 Views)

Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons / Akeredolu: No Going Back On Ondo Sea Port Project / Akeredolu: No Apologies For Ban On Open Grazing (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by OKOATA(m): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2022
success4me:

Not only Ondo state, I am yet to come across any Obidient in Oyo state especially Ibadan and Oyo Alaafin. No single Labour party poster not to talk of banner in Oyo Alaafin. When I also visited Ibadan last week, no Obi or Labour party appearance. How will Obi win Oyo or South west. As you can also see from Seyi Makinde's body language, he is supporting BAT because that's what will make him to win his second term in Oyo state. Those saying Christians will vote Obi against Asiwaju, they don't know how Yorubas play politics. Yorubas don't play religion politics, they rather look at competency rather than religion.
Afonja muslim from Ilorin stop sounding like a bimbo, SW is the most intelligent tribe aside Ibos, so in your eyes Tinubu is more competent than Obi? Why's CAN, Obasanjo, Afenifere not supporting your competent man? Christians won't vote M/M Bokoharam ticket Mr.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by broadman20: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2022
SugarGirl44:

It’s our Lagos, we can do what we deem fit there.
If we come to your dead region, do to us whatever you like.

Y’all are sha obsessed with us, like kilode??
What do you have to say about the people burning inec office at your east?
Nothing, but your concern is Lagos.
You do your rubbish in your place and then troop to Lagos to vote, shey una dey whine us niiii??
Go back to your region and vote if you’re worried about being disturbed in Lagos, very simple.
Homeless people.

It's your Lagos no doubts but the votes in Lagos does not belong to Lagosians, it is Nigerians vote

You can fight traders, you can do your owamba, you can love Tinubu pampers and nobody cares about it.

Kindly leave INEC vote for Nigerians because Nigerians owns it

On the case of those burning INEC offices and police station in the east, the law will always handle them anyday and anytime.

We don't support evil .

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Truthday: 9:58am On Oct 31, 2022
I'm not supporting Peter Obi but, akeredolu lied. Maybe in Ondo like owo, okitipupa etc. But Akure, na lie. Though many people don't know Peter Obi. But those that know him will definitely vote him.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Karlosorji(m): 10:17am On Oct 31, 2022
ArcFresky:

Thats why you dont have sense… religion kee u there. Ontop the religion you carry on head, u still dey thief, fornicate, collect bribe. Very hypocritical and foolish person.
na your papa foolish pass as him no reason to abort you. Now see the calamity him born. Useless guy, go Europe discard religion I will agree with you not in Naija you foolish brat. Is it not because of religion they killed Deborah? What did you foolish boy do? You get luck sey I no fit sight you, you for smell your nyash you disrespectful fool
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by atobs4real(m): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2022
Akachukwuvic:
...8 years is too long to suffer again, ONLY Obi can restructure this shit hope of a country.
I reject Obi in Jesus name.
say any thing if you like.
am comfortable with Tinubu.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by obembet(f): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2022
jamace:
Tinubu is not physically fit due to old age and illness. If you have listened to his recent quotes, you will agree with me that Tinubu is far spent in life and needs rest. Peter Obi on the other hand remains agile, intelligent and patriotic on issues of Nigeria. Let the South and other well meaning Nigerians, unite for Peter Obi, to rescue Nigeria.

I totally agreed with you. Everyone know that obi is fit than Tinubu and Atiku. I hear that Atiku was rush to hospital for some weeks back. There is no doubt that obi is more qualified physically than Atiku and Tinubu. But how will u get support of those u insult. I believe Obi supporters have take things too far, they forget about politics. Politics nis beyond social media. If they truly want obi to win, they must reason and get sense like you.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by asanausana91: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2022
ArcFresky:

What did Muslim-christian ticket bring Nigeria?

Or wasnt it during Osibajos time, a woman was killled for preaching?

Can we focus on what they can be delivered instead of certificates, ethnicity and religion?
would you shut up? Is it not because of the same religion that make Tinubu to pick Shettima? Tinubu pick Shettima so that he can get vote from the northern Muslims.
Without a Christian in the cabinet, implementation and enforcement of Sharia law on nigerians will be as easy as you can think.
Any foolish Christian that make the mistake of voting Muslim Muslim ticket will be the first casualty of this evil and satanic intension.
Tinubu said Lalong is not competent to be the vice president but he chose the same Lalong as the campaign DG. That shows that he refused Lalong just because he is a Christian.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by ArcChu: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2022
So if the Christians wasn't protected when VP is Pastor. Doing Muslim/Muslim ticket will protect Christian? Even when the Muslim VP is an alleged Jihadis sponsor? Will Muslim support Christian/Christian ticket? No sane Christian will support Muslim Muslim Ticket even from your father. Na soo Turkish Christians said it doesn't matter. Now they are in endangered
ArcFresky:

Can we focus on what they can be delivered instead of certificates, ethnicity and religion?

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by asanausana91: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2022
OKOATA:
Ondo is predominantly a Christian state, all these afonja muslims with their gibberish talk. Your eye go clear soon.
don't trust a Yoruba man,they can backstab you at anytime. Some foolish Christian will still vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket. The foolish governor of ondo state is a Christian but he is shamelessly telling his people to vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket. I that idiot is in my church we would have thought him a lesson he will not forget.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by kolaaderin: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Lol

Obi and his inconsequential running mate will not win 1 single polling unit up north

No sane person take Obi serious

Not even the mad man at upper iweaka who happened to be his special adviser
I’m sure of 2 units Obi may likely win in the whole Southwest. Ladipo unit and that of Alaba international. The rest are wet dreams

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Proudlyomonna: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2022
ArcFresky:

Ofcus we are primarily focused on competency,but We can not hence throw away our reality of being a Country with diversities,and for Us to co-exist peacefully,their is need to ensure, equity, fairness, justice and trust in Our dealings with one another,Muslim-muslim agenda does not meet the requirements of our existing profile as One Country,go and check it in the Constitution section 14.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Proudlyomonna: 11:02am On Oct 31, 2022
ArcFresky:

Ofcus we are primarily focused on competency,but We can not hence throw away our reality of being a Country with diversities,and for Us to co-exist peacefully, there is need to ensure, equity, fairness, justice and trust in Our dealings with one another,Muslim-muslim agenda does not meet the requirements of our existing profile as One Country,go and check it in the Constitution section 14.
A support for Muslim-muslim agenda is a support to an agenda that's against all our efforts to make our diversities our Strength.
#ENDAPCSAVENIJANOW
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by FreedomfromtheT: 11:04am On Oct 31, 2022
ArcFresky:

By picking Muslim as presidential candidate and running mates, the APC have shown what their government will look like and their attitude to the already traumatized Christians who are not competent enough to be president or vice in a country of about 100 million Christians.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by bobchigar(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2022
DadaHammed:
Ondo is a largely Christian state. They will not vote Tinubu's muslim-muslim ticket. Peter Obi is sure of at least 40% of Ondo votes. O ti sure ju!

Your point of argument base on religion is not correct. Yoruba is the most religion tolerant tribe in Nigeria. You hardly get a family in Yoruba Land that does not have both religions (Islam and Christianity ) and it does not affect their relationship. Therefore Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim ticket is not a problem in Yoruba Land.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by jamace(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2022
obembet:

I totally agreed with you. Everyone know that obi is fit than Tinubu and Atiku. I hear that Atiku was rush to hospital for some weeks back. There is no doubt that obi is more qualified physically than Atiku and Tinubu. But how will u get support of those u insult. I believe Obi supporters have take things too far, they forget about politics. Politics nis beyond social media. If they truly want obi to win, they must reason and get sense like you.
Pls, throw more light @ highlighted.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by FreedomfromtheT: 11:12am On Oct 31, 2022
ArcFresky:

By picking Muslims as presidential candidate and running mates, the APC have shown their attitude towards more than 100 million Christians who they consider not competent enough to become president and vice after a Muslim president under who presidency Christians have been traumatized.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Freebills12: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
ArcFresky:

You asked a very good question! If Musilm /Christian ticket was a time bomb blast for Christian, I wonder what will Muslim /Muslim ticket be? A complete genocide indeed then.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by OKOATA(m): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2022
asanausana91:
don't trust a Yoruba man,they can backstab you at anytime. Some foolish Christian will still vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket. The foolish governor of ondo state is a Christian but he is shamelessly telling his people to vote for a Muslim Muslim ticket. I that idiot is in my church we would have thought him a lesson he will not forget.
Bro in all sincerity not all christians will vote Obi, I even have a staunch BAT supporter that's a christian, I also have staunch supporter of Obi and the man's a muslim. CAN not supporting M/M is a plus to Obi I promise you bro, all of the church and it's members look up to the church as a superior power, the church doesn't need to tell the church and members whom to vote, the body language says it all, the church isn't foolish as you think bro.

Out of 50% christians Obi will still get 37%, Okowa around 5% the rest christians will vote a M/M ticket. Mind you the rest 50% left is 48 mulsims and 2% other religion. 10% Northern christians and sensible mulsims following Datti will add to Obis stats. Check the ratio Obi is having around 50% chunk of the vote already. I believe strongly Obi has won this election.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by FreedomfromtheT: 11:25am On Oct 31, 2022
bobchigar:

Your point of argument base on religion is not correct. Yoruba is the most religion tolerant tribe in Nigeria. You hardly get a family in Yoruba Land that does not have both religions (Islam and Christianity ) and it does not affect their relationship. Therefore Tinubu's Muslim/Muslim ticket is not a problem in Yoruba Land.
Perhaps the Yoruba Christians are more tolerant than their Muslim counterparts. I read that MURIC led by a Yoruba Muslim said some time ago that Yoruba Muslims will not vote for a Yoruba Christian as president in the next election perhaps thinking that Osinbajo was being considered as the APC presidential candidate.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by famotolenu: 11:29am On Oct 31, 2022
DadaHammed:
Ondo is a largely Christian state. They will not vote Tinubu's muslim-muslim ticket. Peter Obi is sure of at least 40% of Ondo votes. O ti sure ju!

yet he built a mosque inside the govt. house
.I am not sure of your 40%
how you get your figures is somehow
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by obembet(f): 11:43am On Oct 31, 2022
jamace:
Pls, throw more light @ highlighted.

If you are always on Twitter and Nairalander, u will understand me beta
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by ChukwuObe: 11:45am On Oct 31, 2022
moscow007:
Please don't listen to Urchins when they tell u President Peter Obi can't win, this election is different from any election you've ever seen in Nigerian.

BVAS is Thiefnibu and Atiku's biggest undoings
Urchin will try everything possible to down play what happened in Osun State, despite inducing voters with billions Thiefnibu's cousin still lost...a sitting Governor oo

Let's face the facts, in Nigeria second tenure is almost guaranteed for any sitting Governor...even Hope Uzodinma is hoping on second tenure in Imo State, now imagine a sitting Governor who is Thiefnibu's cousin...with all his "I made Buhari President" "I'm the Jagaban of Nigeria" he still couldn't deliver his cousin.

Thiefnibu lost in his home state and he will still loose in Lagos and every other state in Nigerian no matter d amount of billions he spends...mark my words!

Naija wake up, President Obi will return elected come 2023.

When some biafools refers to the governorship election in Osun state about Tinubu, they refuse to say the same about the Anambra governorship elecction where Obi candidate lost woefully. How can people so daft not to refer to such in their nose. Now I know that common sense is not common
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by jamace(m): 12:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
obembet:

If you are always on Twitter and Nairalander, u will understand me beta
I don't think Obidients insult people. They only express their points emphatically. grin
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by obembet(f): 12:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
jamace:
I don't think Obidients insult people. They only express their points emphatically. grin

It's well, may the best candidate win
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by jamace(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
obembet:

It's well, may the best candidate win
May Peter Obi win. Nigerians have suffered enough economically, politically, socially and security wise.
Nigerians, vote wisely.

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by bobchigar(m): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
FreedomfromtheT:
Perhaps the Yoruba Christians are more tolerant than their Muslim counterparts. I read that MURIC led by a Yoruba Muslim said some time ago that Yoruba Muslims will not vote for a Yoruba Christian as president in the next election perhaps thinking that Osinbajo was being considered as the APC presidential candidate.

What criteria do you use for your assertion that "Perhaps the Yoruba Christians are more tolerant than their Muslim counterparts". It you online that will always take sides for Yoruba Muslims and Christians, in reality there is not tussle between them. As for MURIC, its purported It is not unexpected because it claimed to have represented Muslims interest just as CAN represent Christians interest. You can only see those religion bodies protecting their respective religion interest which is allowed. The misconception that some of you have concerning MURIC is that, it is representing Yoruba Muslims because the spoke person is a Yoruba Man. MURIC is not for Yoruba but for all the Muslims as CAN is for all the Christians. It is on Nairaland that I realised that those tribal/religious bigots draw lines between Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian to attack mostly Muslims. In reality Yoruba did not draw line between Muslims and Christians, they are peacefully living together. The western belief that tribe comes first before religion but for Northern and Eastern parts they are more of religion intolerants, they put religion ahead their tribe.
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by obembet(f): 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
jamace:
May Peter Obi win. Nigerians have suffered enough economically, politically, socially and security wise.
Nigerians, vote wisely.

May the best candidate win.. u don't know better than God
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by jamace(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
obembet:

May the best candidate win.. u don't know better than God
cheesy
Peter Obi is the best. Abeg, God pity Nigeria and Nigerians and give us Peter Obi.

Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by obembet(f): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
jamace:
cheesy
Peter Obi is the best. Abeg, God pity Nigeria and Nigerians and give us Peter Obi.

Ur view

Ur choice.

Please respect other choices too
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by Zetty177x: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
Really? You think so?
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by CorperKola: 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
DadaHammed:

Stop deceiving yourself, M-M ticket is dead on arrival in Ondo.
See this fool
Ondo will abandon bola tinubu and vote for abubakar atiku abi
You must be high on colorado
Re: Akeredolu: No Obedients In Ondo by asanausana91: 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
OKOATA:
Bro in all sincerity not all christians will vote Obi, I even have a staunch BAT supporter that's a christian, I also have staunch supporter of Obi and the man's a muslim. CAN not supporting M/M is a plus to Obi I promise you bro, all of the church and it's members look up to the church as a superior power, the church doesn't need to tell the church and members whom to vote, the body language says it all, the church isn't foolish as you think bro.

Out of 50% christians Obi will still get 37%, Okowa around 5% the rest christians will vote a M/M ticket. Mind you the rest 50% left is 48 mulsims and 2% other religion. 10% Northern christians and sensible mulsims following Datti will add to Obis stats. Check the ratio Obi is having around 50% chunk of the vote already. I believe strongly Obi has won this election.
stop dreaming. Atiku has already won the election. Check the number of voters state by state then you will realise that Atiku is topping.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jonathan And John Mahama At Achebe's Burial (Pictures) / A Mobile App For Election Monitoring, Developed By Nigerians For Nigerians! / Bomb Rocks Army Barracks In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.