Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor (12842 Views)

I'll Pick Up Gun & Come After You Lagos Touts Warns President Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Governors’ Excesses In Implementation Of COVID-19 Lockdown Measures (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Y
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 12:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
okay ooo

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Kog45(m): 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
Wetin dis Jandor dey talk... him deputy promote thuggery through her ghettos movie.
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by treesun: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
surgical:
This guy no mean wetin he dey talk I once asked him this same question his answer was not satisfactory
But saying this now because of the proposed driver strike ,jandor no be serious person abeg

He said it yesterday, are you happy how touts have turned everywhere to their territories in Lagos!
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by kuntash: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
surgical:
This guy no mean wetin he dey talk I once asked him this same question his answer was not satisfactory
But saying this now because of the proposed driver strike ,jandor no be serious person abeg

The deputy sef messed it up more ..

I even have serious doubts if he wasn't sponsored by the APC sef . At least for their smooth ride
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Bc8na9j: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
You want to close clients and make fast money?
Check This!!!!!!
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check
Check with Proofs attached and Thank me Soon!!

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by xynerise: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Easier said
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by unclejb2(m): 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
This is a direct threat to Bola Tinubu. This talk alone is a dead warrant.
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Ance4Liverpool: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Agberos and touts won't vote for you when they hear this
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Eriokanmi: 12:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
slivertongue:
Which touts? The once on the streets or the ones in positions of authority in government.
Or the ones on Nairaland who are ready to attack, insult or abuse you anytime they see you talk about Emilokan? grin
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by gateleo(m): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
Jandor enter first b4 you start bragging
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by KennethEnyi(m): 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
Everybody carry your gun o we’re officially declaring open season on agbero
Kill them on sight!!!!
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Iniemi: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
amerengues:
Its obvious that the recent strike will avail any serious candidate the chance to leverage on it. However, it's a catch 22. A catch 22 is that you can't get job without experience while you can't get experience without a job.

Unfortunately, the same tout you want to eradicate in the hope to get the sympathy of the populace, is the same tout that would be needed to win election in Lagos.

I am bemused by the level of reasoning in this country. Whenever Jandor or any other party rise to depose APC in Lagos, many persons make derogatory and unprintable name of such candidate yet they all clamour for the end to Tinubu's dynasty.

One thing is clear, leave it or accept it, BAT already has lagosians under his armpit except there is a radical change and revolutionary steps towards reclaiming sanity in the country.

As much as I like BAT' political acumen and prowess,I loathe the personality of imposition and foisting touts on lagosians.

It must stop!
I quite agree with you on this
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Campaign rhetoric! We ve heard that before . You will do nothing.
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
I don't know this guy, but from the way he talks while campaigning, he comes off like a clown whose brain is on autopilot.
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by SmartPolician: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
Only federal government can stop that NONSENSE in Lagos State and many people will be killed if that happens.

Many touts are damaged beyond repair because that's the only job they know.
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
This one is just shooting himself on the foot. Making this statement alone don alert dem urchins
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by BABANGBALI: 12:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
Yinmu

Please avoid morning weed fa….��
My neighbor drop his children in his office & drove himself to school
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by CaveAdullam: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Not when the leader of a branch of Lagos touts is bringing you into power.

Make the economy lively, let the youths get engaged in productive ventures, and see how touting will plummet. No, you politicians will not do it, because these touts -youths- are pawns who you used to achieve your political ambitions. The touts on the other hand don't feel at a disadvantage because they are on the same chess board with their oppressors.

Sigh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Osidoshit: 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
The PDP i know is the godfather of all touted beings on earth...abeg 5&6 na APC & PDP be.....take edo state for example....E no go do anything...NA GOD HAND WE ALL DEY for Nigeria..

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Tareq1105: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
Corridon:
Good one from our incoming governor. Tinubu and Sanwo olu have elevated thuggery to the highest level. We have to reject them. We can't be slaves in our own country.

The reasons why there are low level of arm robbery incident in Lagos. Most of those bad boys around are now agberos wearing uniform and no longer engage in burglary and robbery.

It's not as easy as jandor is saying. It's a choice between the two evil.

1 Like

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by newnigerdelta00: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
The Lagos State PDP candidate in 2023 election has No Agenda and his face looks like Touts too.
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Zetty177x: 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
They won't listen. They will vote in their oppressors
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Fadddd(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2022
Don't worry bro Jide, you won't come near a position where you would be fit to check an excesses if there is one
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Antoeni(m): 1:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
Ambode Would have been The only Trusted Governor That would have tackled Agbero & Area Boys in Lagos State
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by ihimiray(m): 1:03pm On Oct 31, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Just watch as thr brainwashed ipob Zombidient terrorist monkeys decend on this post like flies on shut as Lagos is the only place in the country with agberos.
Most people don't even know that agberos in the SE
are worse than those in Lagos. Listening to thes3 fools you will think that SE is free of touts and agberos. Clowns
bro the tours in the east are more ruthless than the ones here oooo.....don't mind them when they act like say na only Lagos touts dey..ask them why do dey observe the Monday sit at home so religously...it not cos of Biafra but the fear of getting killed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by effort1: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
surgical:

Where is evidence of you asking him the question?
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by onome2013: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Switch off their bosses first
Re: I Will Check Excesses Of Lagos Touts – Jandor by Tareq1105: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tetrahedron:
Very good Jandor
I will vote anyone that will end the agberos reign in lagos instituted by tinubu amoda yekini

Jandor no feat, it's just political empty talk. Agbero is a general problem everywhere. Go to Onitsha go see agbero with stick/cane in their hands. Every bus stop, either dropping or picking you pay. I see agbero as legalized arm robbers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Replies Sanusi On $45bn Reserves / Eleven Dies As Truck Rams Into Ondo Market / 37 Boko Haram Suspects In Lagos Arrested By Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.