Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him (31644 Views)

6 Islamic Clerics Oppose Tinubu, Ask Muslims Not To Vote Him / Godsday Orubebe Dumps PDP Over Norther Candidate And President / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Tflex01: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
sweetjohn:
Edo who are the highest supporter of the Obi movement are igbos. The Benues are igbos, the south south are igbos, the Delrans are igbos, plateaus are igbos, the middle beltans are igbos. You Yoruba are the only people that brings tribalism to this election. You Yorubas are the ones that tag PO ipob. You Yorubas were the ones that called PO obituary. You Yorubas were the only people in the south acting as the devil's advocate. But whether you people and the devil like it or not, the south are all united and standing gidigba for Peter Obi. The south have known you people for who you are always betraying the south.

Betraying the south for supporting the best candidate??

You must be very sick!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Celly2020: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Obi because he will not allow Dolla to be exchanging #800 for $1
2 he will stop oil thief and when that is been done Nigeria will be selling 1.8million Barrell every day against 900k we are selling everyday now.
3 he will restructure this country

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by ibechris(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
Babaibe:

But Obi lives there ...confused people

Try and be reasonable.

I never mentioned Obi in my wrtite here.

Anyone can live wherever they wish including me says the constitution.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Lashist(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2022
ryloy:

grin
Incoming President Bola Tinubu

APC release manifesto, dem use Lagos for their graphics

LP do their own, dem still use Lagos

PDP do poster, dem still use Lagos

Chai!!! Eko o ni baje, Lagos no go spoil

Vote Wisely, Vote #BATKSM2023
Lol... When we see a dummie, we go always know. Your own reason to vote BAT is bcus PDP and LP used lagos view as poster cheesy grin. I hope you don't plan to give birth o. You can't transfer such empty heads to your kids abeg cheesy

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by MrNice04(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Atiku
Tinubu and Obi were two term governors of their respective states, however, you cannot compare that with the experience that comes with being the Vice President of a country of over 200 million people.

Tinubu and Obi do not have any civil service experience, they dont understand how it operates, talkless of how to reform it. In contrast Atiku Abubakar with over 20 years experience in the glory days of the civil service understands the pains of civil servants and his multi dimentional digital approach to restructuring the civil service is what our country needs to trigger the process that will transform our dysfunctional civil service to the "vaibranium" that drives development and deliver real benefits to our people.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Themanleshey:

Oga na million be that not billion !

Billion.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Goodcitizen1: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
PO:

Empathy
Humility
Trust worthy

If you have these qualities you will be a great leader!

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by madapcmod: 7:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
BATified2023:
tell us the things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor?

See for yourself . Obi trumped Fashola and Thieefnubu in all indices of governance measurements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Obidient1: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
PETER OBI Remains the BEST
Reasons
PETER OBI is more Energetic and Healthy.
PETER OBI has a very Excellent track records.
PETER OBI is well Educated, Vibrant, Smart and very Competent.
PETER OBI has an excellent leadership skills from different foreign Universities.
PETER OBI is a man of Integrity, Honesty and Wisdom.
Above all PETER OBI is a God-fearing and a listening Leader who is too close with the masses.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by baylord77(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2022
PETER OBI

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by laxetude: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Based on his character reputation, I expect his excellency Mr Peter Obi and vice president Yusuf Datti

1. To remain focused and accountable throughout their tenure

2. To raise the standards of governance in public institutions

3. To make Nigeria a home again for both citizens and foreigners

PO2023... No whine yourself next year, Nigeria will be better

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by DownChelsea(f): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
ibechris:

Try and be reasonable.

Regardless,

Obi doesn't live in Lagos tho

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Thonee(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
BATified2023:

Mention 3 things Tinubu did in Lagos too.
Currently, Obi is not collecting any pension as a former governor of Anambra state while Tinubu is busy taking all the wealth of Lagos through different fraudulent agencies he created.

3 Likes

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by paxonel(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
BATified2023:
oya post Tinubu own make we see .

More of this is coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
BATified2023:
Tell us what, tinubu did in lagos?
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by DownChelsea(f): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
OnionBandit:
m0ron! Tell us what he did in these sectors better than Tinubu or keep shut forever

Peter Obi has answered all these questions in countless forums.

Anabra indigens have attested to his works too countlessly.

You chose to remain deaf.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Akerele44(m): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
Smithkafors:

You are not serious….PO performed more than Tinubu in all aspects of governance. Not by noise but by proof.

Health
Education
Security
Left without dept
Agriculture

How many times will we repeat the same thing. The link is all over Naira land for all to see.
How can you even compare PO with Tinubu?…No normal thinking person will do that.
Now tell me where Tinubu performed more than PO and back it up… waiting.

After all his achievement
He ended up living in Lagos

Are u sure that u are making sense at all ?
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Babaibe: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2022
ibechris:

Try and be reasonable.

You claimed Lagos is unlivable and your so called aspirant lives there. So who is unreasonable (You or I)
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by bolaji2020(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Non of you was able to convince us beyond reasonable doubt if i may say, which means non of this candidate is worthy of 'my vote' among the top three candidates they are all the same.
the same old politicians with the same mentality Atiku or Tinubu nor obi are still the same politicians of Nigeria in our past current affairs during end SARS protests i thought Nigeria youth will come out to form a political party that will chase out this the same old cargos but to my surprise they are busy now trying to convince an ordinary Nigerian like me to vote for either Atiku, Tinubu or obi to me Nigeria youth are not ready to the Atikulated I'm sorry i can not vote for your candidate to the tinukash I'm sorry and finally to the obidat I'm also sorry you all are selling the same fruit we have been eating since to us

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by zomby(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the Jagaban of Nigeria, the Ashiwaju of all Nigerians is my candidate.

Simply because the man has a Lion heart, a Golden mindset, an Impeccable experience, an Incomparable record and a matchless leadership skills that we need at this time in Nigeria, not only to reunite this nation, but also to move forward to greener pastures.

In a nutshell, Ahmed Bola Tinubu has the wisdom to get all Nigerians (from the North, East, South and West) involved, to work together as one and get our country back on the map.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Williams150(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
You are here with us and you know what we are going through with hard life we are living, or else you are against us to move this country forward. please omoluabi peter obi is the man to move us forward and build better place 4 us and our generation....

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Highways: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

At d bolded, could u hint more on it and if possible any link to that, Thanks

https:///6UE1QLAOsT

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by sleemomymy: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Smithkafors:

You are not serious….PO performed more than Tinubu in all aspects of governance. Not by noise but by proof.

Health
Education
Security
Left without dept
Agriculture

How many times will we repeat the same thing. The link is all over Naira land for all to see.
How can you even compare PO with Tinubu?…No normal thinking person will do that.
Now tell me where Tinubu performed more than PO and back it up… waiting.
YOU ARE JUST RANTING. TELL US THE ACHIEVEMENT OF OBI AS GOVERNOR?
AS FOR CITY BOY:
- HE IS THE ARCHITECT OF MODERN LAGOS
- HE BRING INNOVATION INTO GOVERNANCE IN LAGOS STATE
-HE INVENTED THE FORMULA FOR REVENUE GENERATION IN LAGOS STATE.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by oyeb15: 7:49pm On Oct 31, 2022
Atiku Abubakar is d best. Tinubu is even better than Obi.

It's easy to promise heaven and earth but Atiku and Tinubu knows how the system works.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by Patrickoron(m): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
NigerianAngelo:

1. Peter Obi brought in Sabmiller now one German Ab-InV something something. It is a very massive industrial complex of about 9 or 10 yards.

I understand he did this because he was more familiar with the brewery industry. So he brought manufacturers of what he used to import into the state.

2. He encourage Innoson into prominence by tarring the road to his industrial factory and paying him upfront for production. He supported him with subsequent orders for delivery.

3. He never joked with security. I can assure you that you should not even bother about that. He can't receive report that Bandits are on the way to your area and turn around in Aso Rock to sleep.
During his time they created AVG (Anambra Vigilante Group) in all 181 Communities, equipped them with Innoson cars and guns. Anambra was safest state 2009-2014 (NPF).

4. He was made SEC Chairman from 2015.

_________
What I can tell you about Peter Obi is this: He immediately does what he can do, or what you help him to do.

Peter Obi's key experience is as former SEC Chairman (Security Exchange Commission) dating from 2015, working with Arume Oteh. It is from that time I believe he became a more knowledgeable and corporate understanding person. (It is also since then he started quoting figures).

Expect him to give you a sane environment and to group all your revenue without a Kobo lost. You may be hearing of N10tr revenue min (with no audio).

The biggest gain with Peter Obi is that he will paved way for Gen Z Nigerians to take over from 2027. That should be your biggest interest in his Presidency. No other candidate will assure you that.

Thank you very much for this point you have raised. It's for a reason Peter Obi supporters avoid discussions like this because it is very hard to sell their candidate. The man lacks antecedents I'm office so I'm not surprise when his supporters retort to abuses and foul languages has a strategy to avoid discussions like this.

I must congratulate for being amongst the few supporters of Peter Obi that tries to give us his past records, if any

Firstly your pinot on Sabmiller company Peter Obi brought is a direct attack on his corrupt personality. It was the Sabmiller brew company that later matetphosed into Hero beer is family business. The guy deceive Anambra people that the investment was for the state but it was for his family. $12million wasted and stolen from Anambra State treasury.

Your second point on innoson company is laughable indeed. What then should be said of Tinubu whose partnership gave the dangote refinery, olam farm worth $2billion, Eko Atlantic with investment going up to $100 billion at the moment. You think the revenue hike of Lagos state from 700 million naira to 250 billion naira a year was through donations, thites and offering ? It was only realised through business friendly policies that sprung up taxable businesses thereby contributing immensely to government revenue. Today Lagos yearly revenue is 750 billion more than 24 state plus the entire South east added together. Tinubu is a genius

Your third point on security is laughable if your comparing with a Tinubu tenure in office has governor. Lagos has we all know his the centre of crime and touts in the past. How Tinubu was able to take the touts off the roads and engage them economically through Lasma, laswan, etc shows a person who knows how to create solutions to a problem. What the heck about Peter Obi vigilante?? Vilangsntee is something a community chief can organise successfully.
Tinubu initiated Lagos RRS (Rapid Response Squad) of the police. THE RRS is the most equipped, paid and tactical unit of the police. It is also the most funded with helicopters, gun boat, bikes , motorcycle, patrol vans, anti riot vans etc. The RRS is more funded that any state government support to police.
Today Lagos tag of one chance and pick pocketing has greatly reduce.
I won't talk about road construction because it's shameful to campaign with such in 21st century.

Tinubu will make Nigeria great. He has the track record of a performer with ideas and solutions to our pressing needs has a country.

Peter Obi success in Security and Exchange commission according to you his to false statistics he gives. Oh great
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by kingyakos: 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
imrany20:

He is far better than the your candidate who pronounced nasarawa a country.

Una cut and join video to paint Obi bad won't work.

Globally Peter Obi is known to be a brain box
UNN, Havard, Oxford graduate.
You've witnessed him on international podium delivering speech with factual statistics without error or reading through a paid written script like ur wire touch tinubu is known for. The first time i listen to tinubu off script speech na 50million youth i hear, 2nd time na " is it for ewa or garri, cassava agbado eba.

Shame no catch u to make such person represent u on a global podium.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by nesgeeek(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Obi. He is the only qualify and honest candidate with vision to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by lukency(m): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2022
For the sake of fairness the fukin power should move to the south
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by zomby(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
oyeb15:
Atiku Abubakar is d best. Tinubu is even better than Obi.
Obi is the bottom of the barrel.. The man lacks everything that we need today in Nigeria. He will make a fantastic entity to represent the igbos in Abuja, but to lead Nigeria as a nation, I don’t think so; he doesn’t have the skills, charisma, credentials or intelligence to see further than his nose.
Re: Name Your Presidential Candidate And Give Us Three Reasons We Should Vote Him by madapcmod: 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2022
Peter Obi

1. The only candidate talking to Nigerians and asking us to hold him by his words on tape, not the one that send social media urchins to promise what he will deny tomorrow.

2. Peter Obi is clean, the few allegations against him were cleared by him. Again if he was not clean, this vindictive APC Govt would have messed him up with EFCC, ICPC, DSS, NSCDC, CUSTOM, NPF, NA etc bc he is a big threat

3. Peter Obi have several businesses, so he knows that to create wealth, you have to plant, water and grow your business before reaping. Reason why he is not extravagant but modest in spending. He won't waste Govt resources, he will cut cost of governance, ensure recklessness in spending govt fund is stopped.

I wish I can write more than 3

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Okorocha, Ogbonnaya Onu Led Barth Nnaji Other Igbo Leaders To Buhari (pics) / Buhari And Obasanjo Meet With Gordon Brown (Photos) / Reno Omokri: "Under The Rain, Under The Sun, I Will Follow Jonathan"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.