Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,384 members, 7,864,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:46 AM

Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) (6391 Views)

After 25 Years Of Blackout, Atiku’s Home Town Gets Electricity / Protests: Buhari Despatches Cabinet Members To Home States / Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by PureFace1(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2022
post=118020435:

Anambra state home state of Peter Obi

Osun home state of Bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by PureFace1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
post=118021046:

Osun is backward Nnewi alone is more economically viable than Osun as a state

Lol look at your big mouth, Anambra is the definition of backwardness

Osun alone generated 21 billion naira as IGR in 2022, Anambra could only generate 30 billion naira

How is Nnewi alone more economically viable than Osun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
PureFace1:

Osun home state of Bola Tinubu
This is Osogbo, Osun state capital, Tinubu’s home state watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qlnwfTkZFQ

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by PureFace1(m): 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Only an Idiot would insist Tinubu is from Osun state

Idiots from the land of the rising Fools

Inferiority complex makes them want to measure dicks with their masters always

Tell him to go to Osogbo and see many Anambra indigenes pushing wheel barrow in Osogbo

Osun state is not that bad like he wanted to portray, in fact Osun is safer than Anambra

Anambra generated 30 billion as IGR in 2022, Osun alone generated 21 billion naira.

This is Osun state

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Moh247: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
PureFace1:

Tell him to go to Osogbo and see many Anambra indigenes pushing wheel barrow in Osogbo

Osun state is not that bad like he wanted to portray, in fact Osun is safer than Anambra

Anambra generated 30 billion as IGR in 2022, Osun alone generated 21 billion naira.

This is Osun state

Even Ife sef, Dem full there dey hustle

Nonsense noisemaking clowns

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Baronthecelebri: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

see abiola
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Tochj(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Another Zombidiots... How many MkpuriMniri did you take today
It's better u take mkpuruimiri to wake up and fight.
Your Ancestors must be disappointed in you, for allowing a stranger to take our a Land he handed over to you.
Today his terrorists group led by Oluomo has made u a slave in ur father's Land.
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by BossGerald: 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2022
post=118019503:

This is Tinubu's home town In Osun state

I keep telling them that SW is overrated.

I live in a much better environment than those claiming lagosians and their ogbomoso counterparts.

Below is my neighbourhood, Obosi, Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by slivertongue: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
post=118019258:
Anambra state
Osun state
Adamawa state, these are state of leading presidential candidates

*Peter Obi governed Anambra for 8yrs, recommended Obiano who also governed Anambra 8yrs now Prof Soludo.

*Osun state which is the home state of Bola Tinubu Aregbsola was recommended by Tinubu who governed Osun for 8yrs ,then Oyetola who is Tinubu's cousin and was recommended by Tinubu who performed poorly and lost his reelection bid to PDP

Below is Anambra State home state of Peter Obi

You sef sabi look for trouble. Can't you see some are denying the known fact that Tinubu is from Iragbiji
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

I keep telling them that SW is overrated.

I live in a much better environment than those claiming lagosians and their ogbomoso counterparts.

Below is my neighbourhood, Obosi, Anambra state
it still a backward jungle

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by BossGerald: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
it still a backward jungle

Oya show us the paradise you live in...

If you like claim the whole lagos island grin grin
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

Oya show us the paradise you live in...

If you like claim the whole lagos island grin grin
am from Ibadan
And IB is more developed than your tiny backward region.
If you think say na lie,ask your fellow men when dey come village for Xmas

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by PeterObi4LP: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

e pain am.

We are not here to argue with little kid like you. Tinubu is from irabeji Osun state.

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Like I said only an idiot thinks Asiwaju of Lagos is from Osun

Even compound fools are the ones who call him Amuda Yekini Aguilera

Shut up and stop insulting people far better than you in life ..

Tinubu is originally from Iragbiji in Osun state.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Freelancer2020(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2022
PureFace1:

Osun state home state of Tinubu

I dey fex say you no get better pics of Osun, I wish i can just go out this night and snap small come show all these ashe, even Iragbiji, they always show 2000 pics of palace road, they should go to Iragbiji now and see magnificent edifice and beauty
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by BossGerald: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
am from Ibadan
And IB is more developed than your tiny backward region.
If you think say na lie,ask your fellow men when dey come village for Xmas

And you can't show us the big for nothing paradise??

Also don't forget to ask your fellow men selling agbo jedi jedi all over here, when they come your village for Xmas and sallah...they'll tell you how overrated your SW is.
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

And you can't show us the big for nothing paradise??

Also don't forget to ask your fellow men selling agbo jedi jedi all over here, when they come your village for Xmas and sallah...they'll tell you how overrated your SW is.
you mean just hundreds in that backward jungles.
Ibos in Ibadan are already in millions.

take a tour to Samonda and see how ABIA lines keep offloading your lot every secs.
You go think say a secret war is going on in your shithole
Kenneth will boldly tell me he isn’t going back to ebonyi anymore.
Just to tell you how baclward your region is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Sammy07: 8:12pm On Oct 31, 2022
post=118019729:

Tinubu is from Osun the current governor of Osun is Tinubu's cousin, Tinubu recommended Aregbsola who governed Osun for 8yrs I wonder why his couldn't turn Tinubu's state to be like Lagos grin grin since Tinubu made Lagos

that his cousin Is from Osun doesn't mean Tinubu is from Osun.

I'm from Ondo, my cousin is from Ekiti.
The cousin is the child of my dad sister.

Meaning she married to a man from Ekiti

Moh247, stop engaging empty people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by GODPUNISHALABI: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2022
Sammy07:

that his cousin Is from Osun doesn't mean Tinubu is from Osun.

I'm from Ondo, my cousin is from Ekiti.
The cousin is the child of my dad sister.

Meaning she married to a man from Ekiti

Moh247, stop engaging empty people.
what is wrong with tinubu being from osun state see how all of you are denying osun state for this thread like say na plague grin grin....... are all yorubas from lagos? Why do you all deny your remaining 6 states claiming lagos grin tinubu is from osun state not lagos ,David hundeyin original lagos indigene has said it time without number for you people to point tinubus hometown for lagos yet none of unaa don do am
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by fx45(m): 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
You and your mama picture fit be private na you and your mama Sabi that one

This is a son and mother public picture
Pictures don't lie. Who is the older of the two people in the show of shame you posted?
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by BossGerald: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
INDOMIE9090:

take a tour to Samonda and see how ABIA lines keep offloading your lot every secs.
Kennth will boldly tell me he isn’t going back to ebonyi anymore.

Really?? Millions?? Does it mean the igbos has a million voters in Ibadan alone?? Wow.

Even iya tayo the agbo jedi jedi seller said she isn't going back to ibarapa ogun state after setting her foot here...she said the place is littered with idp camps, even fulani herdsmen have ransacked the whole region.

Something bad is really happening in that your overrated South West.
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by BossGerald: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2022
INDOMIE9090:

Kennth will boldly tell me he isn’t going back to ebonyi anymore.

Hehehe, even iya tayo the agbo jedi jedi seller said she isn't going back to ibarapa after tasting the goodness and serenity of the east.

She said every where is littered with idp camps, her people even ran to Benin Republic after fulani herdsmen ransacked their homes.
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

Hehehe, even iya tayo the agbo jedi jedi seller said she isn't going back to ibarapa after tasting the goodness and serenity of the east.

She said every where is littered with idp camps, her people even ran to Benin Republic after fulani herdsmen ransacked their homes.
dry jokes
Crack another one

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by haslaw(m): 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
obaaderemi:
By the time they plaster your thread with bad photos of Anambra, na you go run Las Las.

That is how they are. They start what they can't finish
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by BossGerald: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
dry jokes
Crack another one

Travel you no go gree

Your people even have a section at ose market onitsha, Afia nkpor selling their herbal mixtures...hehehe

No touts tax them unlike your overrated southwest.
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

Really?? Millions?? Does it mean the igbos has a million voters in Ibadan alone?? Wow.

Even iya tayo the agbo jedi jedi seller said she isn't going back to ibarapa ogun state after setting her foot here...she said the place is littered with idp camps, even fulani herdsmen have ransacked the whole region.

Something bad is really happening in that your overrated South West.
ibos sees SW as eldorado .
Should I give you screenshot from twitter where young’ omo Ibos are lamenting how difficult it is rent house in Ibadan?
Should we compare and contrast the population of ibos in SW and Yorubas in SE?

When ikechucwu and chindinma are old enough to save 15k for transport,their next destination would be yorubaland. grin

I AM 75% sure you are somewhere in yorubaland.
Meanwhile,there is nothing like iya Tayo in Afghanieastern

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Abdu81: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Urchin, tinubu is from iragbiji in osun state

The lagosian creator and maker being disgraced by an aboki.

Tinubu is a useless desperate fallen demon.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by BossGerald: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
ibos sees SW as eldorado .
Should I give you screenshot from twitter where young’ omo Ibos are lamenting how difficult it is rent house in Ibadan?
Should we compare and contrast the population of ibos in SW and Yorubas in SE?

When ikechucwu and chindinma are old enough to save 15k for transport,their next destination would be yorubaland. grin
I AM 75% sure you are somewhere in yorubaland.
Meanwhile,there is nothing like iya Tayo in Afghanieastern

If not for invasion of privacy, I'd have storm that section of the market and entertain you with the pictures of your tribal men and women with their agbo concortions.

Shouldn't you be happy that bright igbos are buying and renting your lands thereby making you a tenant in the near future than your yoruba women that can't afford ordinary house rent and shops but would rather pack themselves in a section of our ever busy market selling their killer drinks Constituting nuisance??

BTW, I don't live in your overrated Southwest...I've already posted my neighbourhood, can any of your overrated region look so serene??
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by OBUKSBAYELSA: 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
Thought the bridge is Ebonyi State.
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

If not for invasion of privacy, I'd have storm that section of the market and entertain you with the pictures of your tribal men and women with their agbo concortions.

Shouldn't you be happy that bright igbos are buying and renting your lands thereby making you a tenant in the near future than your yoruba women that can't afford ordinary house rent and shops but would rather pack themselves in a section of our ever busy market selling their killer drinks Constituting nuisance??

BTW, I don't live in your overrated Southwest...I've already posted my neighbourhood, can any of your overrated region look so serene??
you mean emeka wey dey under bridge dey push wheel barrow,or smelly chidinma wey dey sell ugwu for road side nah him go buy our land grin funny man.
You should be thankful to those yoruba women for curing your low libido.
If their are 100 Yorubas in alaibo,10m omo ibos are here as refugee.

Why y’all can’t stay in your backward jungle?
Explain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by DesChyko: 9:42pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Okay you that is not an idiot, which LGA in Lagos is Tinubu's father's ancestral home?
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by BossGerald: 9:55pm On Oct 31, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
you mean emeka wey dey under bridge dey push wheel barrow,or smelly chidinma wey dey sell ugwu for road side nah him go buy our land grin funny man.
You should be thankful to those yoruba women for curing your low libido.
If their are 100 Yorubas in alaibo,10m omo ibos are here as refugee.

Why y’all can’t stay in your backward jungle?
Explain

You said they were complaining on twitter about the increase in rent...don't shoot yourself in the leg, does someone who live underbridge like yourself talk about house rent??

No amount of your agbo jedi jedi concortions can cure your own low sperm count.

Now you agree your tribesmen live in alaigbo? I thought its landlocked and not viable?? The joke is on you.

Ask your tribesmen why they can't live in their overrated region instead of trying to poison us with their agbo concortions...they don't engage in any reasonable business here despite having the largest market in the whole west Africa in the east. Explain

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How We Can Make Nigeria A Great Nation In 2years: Contribute Positively / How Colonial Powers Empowered The North / Field survey of slum Prevalence In Nigerian Cities-photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.