Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,428 members, 7,864,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:34 AM

Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) (6394 Views)

After 25 Years Of Blackout, Atiku’s Home Town Gets Electricity / Protests: Buhari Despatches Cabinet Members To Home States / Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Ublaize: 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Only an Idiot would insist Tinubu is from Osun state

Idiots from the land of the rising Fools

Inferiority complex makes them want to measure dicks with their masters always

Also, it's only an Idiot and BATstard that will be supporting Tinubu who's a druggie, corrupt person, unverifiable age, name, certificate, identify and source of wealth. It's shows you're a BIG IDIOT and of no value to the society
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Every time I see zombidiots say Tinubu is from Osun state. YET they provide ZERO evidence.

It just reminds me of when they said Buhari is dead and the president is a clone known as Jubril from Sudan.

Zombidiots are really idiots and the moment I realize that, I stopped taking them serious.
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by TakeNigeriaBack: 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
post=118019503:
This is Tinubu's home town In Osun state

Every time I see zombidiots say Tinubu is from Osun state. YET they provide ZERO evidence.

It just reminds me of when they said Buhari is dead and the president is a clone known as Jubril from Sudan.

Zombidiots are really idiots and the moment I realize that, I stopped taking them serious.
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by forgiveness: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2022
post=118019381:

Tinubu is from Osun state

Anambra state

Where is your proof bloody liar?
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by forgiveness: 11:06pm On Oct 31, 2022
post=118019729:

Tinubu is from Osun the current governor of Osun is Tinubu's cousin, Tinubu recommended Aregbsola who governed Osun for 8yrs I wonder why his couldn't turn Tinubu's state to be like Lagos grin grin since Tinubu made Lagos

Oshogbo is still better than Akwa. grin
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by forgiveness: 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2022
PureFace1:

Every states in Nigeria have brown roofs, even Anambra

These are pictures of Osun state, go to Osogbo and see Anambra indigene pushing wheelbarrows

Don't start what you can't finish

More developed than Awka. grin
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

You said they were complaining on twitter about the increase in rent...don't shoot yourself in the leg, does someone who live underbridge like yourself talk about house rent??

No amount of your agbo jedi jedi concortions can cure your own low sperm count.

Now you agree your tribesmen live in alaigbo? I thought its landlocked and not viable?? The joke is on you.

Ask your tribesmen why they can't live in their overrated region instead of trying to poison us with their agbo concortions...they don't engage in any reasonable business here despite having the largest market in the whole west Africa in the east. Explain
can you compare the amount of Yorubas living in SE to the amount of omo Igbo wey dey live here ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 11:14pm On Oct 31, 2022
BossGerald:

You said they were complaining on twitter about the increase in rent...don't shoot yourself in the leg, does someone who live underbridge like yourself talk about house rent??

No amount of your agbo jedi jedi concortions can cure your own low sperm count.

Now you agree your tribesmen live in alaigbo? I thought its landlocked and not viable?? The joke is on you.

Ask your tribesmen why they can't live in their overrated region instead of trying to poison us with their agbo concortions...they don't engage in any reasonable business here despite having the largest market in the whole west Africa in the east. Explain
can you compare the amount of Yorubas living in SE to the amount of omo Igbo wey dey live here ?

Accept that your region is a backward shithole
No wonder ogun state generate better IGR pass your tiny landlock region

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by toneroforever(m): 2:06am On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

Like I said it's an Idiot that would believe Tinubi isn't from Lagos

Kiss the truth

That picture of Tinubu kissing his adopted mum mouth to mouth is quite suggestive. Looks kind of incestuous. Maybe u should consider removing it.
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by toneroforever(m): 2:10am On Nov 01, 2022
freshvine:
I wish to congratulate each and every member of BATist for job well done. Opposition called us Janja..weeds when we did it for Buhari but who cares, ours is to get the job done and done satisfactory.

Today, citizens are complaining of high inflation, bad economy, insecurity, unemployment, flooding, divisiveness, strike, nepotism, hatred , corruption etc of the government we help enthroned but that's our soft work. We package anything BAD against good conscience and let our citizens suffer the consequences. This business is no emotional bullshit, sentimental considerations or whatever, our objective is to see the fall of Nigeria.

You remember one of our own, the TEMPLATE MASTER, the oil in the machinery on which we operate, the jagaban himself is on the race himself. He wants to continue the destruction from where the president will leave it. Jagaban was the arrowhead of this destructive enterprise we had covenant with. It was him who drafted us to twist, lie, sponsor propaganda with hate speeches to bring down a good president in order to enthroned this present hardship.

Our job is simple. We will tell lies, twist words, curse, hate, spite, resent, and demonstrate high level of senselessness. We will turn good intentions to bad moves, see white as black, and denigrate all knows constructive indices.

We know Jagaban is weak, sick , old , stealing lagos money, and has weaponized poverty, who cares. Our job is to see dollar move from 860 to 2000 in no distance time. We want him to chase ibo people back to the gully erosion ravaged territory they're from, Nnamdi Kanu killed and several anti people policy.

We must roast and burn Nigeria with bad leadership. Our aim is getting the job done. We're against good conscience, one way or the other we're getting rewarded for the evil we're doing.

Those that saw the danger electing Buhari and warned us, we opposed them and in return they called us janja...weeds are today seeing same thing in jagaban but this time they are calling us URCHINS. we're not relenting, we must foist bad governance again. We did it before, we're proud to do it again.

Let's get to work.
U r on point
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:37am On Nov 01, 2022
INDOMIE9090:

O
D
E
IGR doesn't measure economy, Anambra economy is still bigger than Ogun economy empty brain
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:40am On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by BossGerald: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2022
INDOMIE9090:

Big igr with nothing to show for it...bad roads full ogun state, everyone knows that.

State filled with factories with no conducive environment for people to live, so much pollution.

Your ibarapa kinsmen are currently at Benin Republic idp camp after being ransacked by fulani herdsmen; very insecure region.

Anambra is the size of a local government in ogun state like you guys always say abi?? Compare the state with any of your local government and see that you've been fooling yourself all along.

South West is a big for nothing and overrated region, deal with that.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Obidient4life3: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2

The people you are mentioning will do nothing about the post because they think the same way.
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by forgiveness: 8:49am On Nov 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by PoliciaNLand: 8:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

Another Zombidiots
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2
insulting a Nairalander with impunity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Poll: BVAS Needed Will Be Ready Before December – INEC / Buhari Shocks The World, Set To Probe IBB / Chai See How A Ghanaian Finished Nigeria On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.