Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,521 members, 7,865,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:27 PM

Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) (6397 Views)

After 25 Years Of Blackout, Atiku’s Home Town Gets Electricity / Protests: Buhari Despatches Cabinet Members To Home States / Coronavirus: Rivers Sends 150 Non-Indigene Vagrants To Their Home States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by maestroferddi: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

The Tinubu Compound Lagos Island Nigeria
Tinubu's family stead or that of his adopted foster mother?

Stop wasting our time, this man...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Like I said it's an Idiot that would believe Tinubi isn't from Lagos

Kiss the truth

Tinubu is from Osun the current governor of Osun is Tinubu's cousin, Tinubu recommended Aregbsola who governed Osun for 8yrs I wonder why his couldn't turn Tinubu's state to be like Lagos grin grin since Tinubu made Lagos

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by PoliciaNLand: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

You and your mama picture fit be private na you and your mama Sabi that one

This is a son and mother public picture
insulting people's parents

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2 please

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Moh247: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2

Rule 1 20 mynd44 lalasticlala seun nlfpmod

Pained snitches and snakes shall be exterminated from Nairaland
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by INDOMIE9090(f): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Honestly I wonder if it's genetical or just relating to compressed head
its genetical
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Moh247: 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
PoliciaNLand:
insulting people's parents

Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod
Rule 2 please

Rule 1 20 mynd44 lalasticlala seun nlfpmod

Wailing is allowed Mr Ipob
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 5:25pm On Oct 31, 2022
Op, its obvious your level of knowledge.
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by pinkPUSSY(f): 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
post=118019258:
Anambra state
Osun state
Adamawa state, these are state of leading presidential candidates

*Peter Obi governed Anambra for 8yrs, recommended Obiano who also governed Anambra 8yrs now Prof Soludo.

*Osun state which is the home state of Bola Tinubu Aregbsola was recommended by Tinubu who governed Osun for 8yrs ,then Oyetola who is Tinubu cousin and was recommended by Tinubu who performed poorly and lost his reelection bid to PDP

Below is Anambra State home state of Peter Obi

Next time if you want a create a thread like this with pictures don't write headline that will attracts idiot's to comment first on your thread.. Just put a dot, upload all pictures and comments that come with it, then modify your headline..

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Curious345: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2022
post=118019503:

This is Tinubu home town In Osun state

Post Adamawa state plz
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by madapcmod: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Thieffnubu home at iragbiji

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Curious345: 5:27pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Like I said it's an Idiot that would believe Tinubi isn't from Lagos

Kiss the truth

are you drunk ?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by maestroferddi: 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

You and your mama picture fit be private na you and your mama Sabi that one

This is a son and mother public picture
You need help badly...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:28pm On Oct 31, 2022
Curious345:

Post Adamawa state plz
Adamawa is practically deserted

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Moh247: 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2022
Curious345:
are you drunk ?

No , are you mentally Ok?!
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Moh247: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
maestroferddi:
You need help badly...

Says a clown qouting me while staying on my lane

Don't worry the more you Zombidiots post about Tinubu the more we press your neck
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Curious345: 5:30pm On Oct 31, 2022
post=118019870:

Adamawa is practically deserted
wow Adamawa is so sweet .. it's my retirement city ..

I hope to buy 3 acres there and build a country home ..
And be buried there too hopefully . I am just 39
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by maestroferddi: 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Says a clown qouting me while staying on my lane

Don't worry the more you Zombidiots post about Tinubu the more we press your neck
You are nothing but a needless distraction...
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Moh247: 5:34pm On Oct 31, 2022
maestroferddi:
You are nothing but a needless distraction...

Then fvck off my mention

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Then fvck off my mention
baby boy good afternoon
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by 4song: 5:36pm On Oct 31, 2022
Nobody cares where anybody come from what Is very sure is that ATIKU is incoming President come 2023. Nigeria want positive change
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Tochj(m): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Only an Idiot would insist Tinubu is from Osun state

Idiots from the land of the rising Fools

Inferiority complex makes them want to measure dicks with their masters always

He is from iragbiji
Iragbiji is not in Lagos
I'm de deny I'm state?
That lagosians handed over their Ancestral land and tombs of their fathers to a total stranger doesn't change anything.
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Moh247: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2022
Tochj:

He is from iragbiji
Iragbiji is not in Lagos
I'm de deny I'm state?
That lagosians handed over their Ancestral land and tombs of their fathers to a total stranger doesn't change anything.

Another Zombidiots... How many MkpuriMniri did you take today

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by ObosiUkwalla: 5:43pm On Oct 31, 2022
INDOMIE9090:
are you surprised say an average omo Igbo is a f**l?
If those pigs can claim buhari is jubril from Sudani,you shouldn’t be shock of their stupidity if they say tinubu is Amoda from iragbiji

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise
Rule 3
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Rexymania(m): 5:44pm On Oct 31, 2022
Op please off your mic ��️ grin
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Moh247: 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2022
ObosiUkwalla:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise
Rule 3

Cry baby
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:

Like I said only an idiot thinks Asiwaju of Lagos is from Osun

Even compound fools are the ones who call him Amuda Yekini Aguilera

Anambra state

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Anambra state home state of Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by PureFace1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
post=118019729:

Tinubu is from Osun the current governor of Osun is Tinubu's cousin, Tinubu recommended Aregbsola who governed Osun for 8yrs I wonder they couldn't turn Tinubu's state to be like Lagos grin grin since Tinubu made Lagos

Every states in Nigeria have brown roofs, even Anambra

These are pictures of Osun state, go to Osogbo and see Anambra indigene pushing wheelbarrows

Don't start what you can't finish

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by PureFace1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
post=118020435:

Anambra state home state of Peter Obi

Osun state home state of Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Jflex07(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
Moh247:
cool

You have first called them idiots and fools but when they bite back you start running to the mods
Re: Peter Obi, Bola Tinubu And Atiku Home States(photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:18pm On Oct 31, 2022
PureFace1:

Every states in Nigeria have brown roofs, even Anambra

These are pictures of Osun state, go to Osogbo and see Anambra indigene pushing wheelbarrows

Don't start what you can't finish
Osun is backward Nnewi alone is more economically viable than Osun as a state

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Dismisses Suit Seeking To Sack Buhari / Show Some Compassion For Turai / Governor Akpabio Sacks Commissioner , Retires Perm. Sec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.