Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,522 members, 7,850,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant (27286 Views)

Anti-Corruption Fight: Don’t Use Me As Example, Akpabio Tells EFCC Chair / Ekiti Election Result: Omokri, Dele Momodu React To Fayemi’s Victory / Dele Momodu Begged OAU Students To Forgive Shina Peters (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Princessogaraya(f): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=Zonefree post=118021774]
grin

Wike get bad mouth grin

As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us. [/quot

grin
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by naikeboy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
See intelligent response he said it all. A presidential candidate now a spokesperson.. na juju be that abeg... Misplaced priority...
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by BeardedMeat(m): 1:52pm On Nov 01, 2022
Vote4Obi:

You only succeeded in insulting Dele Momodu. What you mean in essence is that Dele Momodu is so irrelevant that Wike shouldn't have responded to him cheesy cheesy
Don't read that way. That's not my intention.
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by tyinfinity: 2:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
Peter Kilimanjaro obituary the UNN dullard can not win four states
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Williams150(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=foleskay post=118027773][/quote] that means you and your family are more useless than them werey omo alee God punish and your family...
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by wink2015(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
THEM DON PACK AM GIVE DELE MOMODU.

He go wake up sleeping dog !

Dele is a man with confused identity.

Nobody know where to call him.

Is he an Edo state man or a yoruba man ?

His identify is as confusing as his big mouthed face.
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Localmann(m): 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
Issokay

I buy different kind of gift cards with juicy rate and fast Payment
Kindly check my signature
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Sleekfingers: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
bennybuhari:
The VP thing really pained Wike sha

Wike said, he is not ready to be anybody's VP......Wike is simply angry, because the presidential ticket was given to Atiku, who is a northerner .
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Thomasankara(m): 8:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
[/color]and u av to use the moniker,Seun were?[color=#770077]
Seunwere:
Wike is right dele shud concentrate on his ovation everybody just want to chop from politics because say na free money ...

Nairaland just dey ban people like a dictator without no reason. Let member know why u ban dem. How do u correct people wen dey don't even know wat happen. Create window for members to apologise lf dey can or go ahead wit d ban if dey don't feel remorseful make una no dey act like abacha.. Omo no better person for dis country give dem power u go see dere true color. Take action and correct dis abnormality. Rubbish
Re: Wike: Dele Momodu Is Jobless, Wants To Use Me To Become Relevant by Isokiscool(m): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Wike said, he is not ready to be anybody's VP......Wike is simply angry, because the presidential ticket was given to Atiku, who is a northerner .
Na lie,Wike lobbied to become d VP but Atiku no gree cos Wike is worse than a mad dog

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Alia Flags Off Housing Project In Benue On His First Day In Office / "We Always Knew He Was A PDP Man" - LP reacts to Okupe's resignation / Apc’s Attack On Pastor Adeboye, A Demonstration Of Its Devilish Mind-set- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.