Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,181 members, 7,860,237 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List (15319 Views)

APC Explains Absence Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo From Campaign Council List / PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie / Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by koladebrainiac(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2022
PDP can get away with anything in this Nigeria, Imagine PDP fielded a northerner when it's supposed to be a SOUTHERN nobody cried,APC did the same thing by fielding Muslim Muslim ticket, hell has been raised
now the Party is having James Ibori and BODE George and nothing is happening. imagine APC doing this, Nigeria will not hear the end of the news

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by zoedew: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2022
The people should know who to vote for if they know what they are about. Strive Masiyiwa must be reading this in amazement! If only they knew and sufficiently appreciated how Ibori stole Delta shareholding and negatively impacted the telecom sector in Nigeria! Ignorance indeed is a disease!! I hope his Baptist Pastor are preaching repentance to him before he meets God! An unrepentant and convicted thief who stole from the public till on a campaign team!
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:10am On Nov 01, 2022
When I said we are one family in Delta state PDP, children that has not left their village nor knows how Delta state PDP works will be arguing with me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Skillsnigeria: 11:10am On Nov 01, 2022
Ok
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by jaxxy(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2022
recycling criminals.
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Apst: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2022
You know nothing about delta state politics. You don't even travel at all so u sit down for effurun or eku dey talk trash. The akwa ibom u talk how many airports dey there? Rivers how many airports dey there? Fool yourself claiming wisdom. Wen ibori was governor he transformed effurun, oghara, warri to a glorious place with all the street lights working from roundabout down. Uduaghan from istekiri did little works for the istekiri people. Okowa worked massively for the delta ibos go asaba and environs and see for yourself. Its turn of urhobo again especially okpe wen nothing don reach u wan transfer to agege wen go suffer una. The suffering will be tripled if agege enter ooo

Afamed:

Them don wayyyooo you be that.
What you should sincerely ask yourself, what and what has really changed in Delta state/ Warri over 10 years now? What and what are new in Warri over 10years now?
Go to Ebony'i state, they don't have 20% of what Delta state has. Ebony'i does not have 13% oil derivation from FG. Yet Ebony'i has more infrastructure than Delta state.
Don't let us talk of Rivers, Lagos, Akwa Ibom. Those ones are 199 times ahead of Delta state.
Come to Kaduna and Kano, they don't have 13% oil money from Govt. But they are 120 times ahead of Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by zoedew: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
When I said we are one family in Delta state PDP, children that has not left their village nor knows how Delta state PDP works will be arguing with me.
Members of “the family” are great folks! Ain’t they?

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2022
mytime24:
Imagine ibori wey suppose to dey kirikiri by now grin angry

mentioned one politician that is not supposed to be in kirikiri?

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Davido97: 11:22am On Nov 01, 2022
Well 2023 elections would be very interesting ...
If you need to get your undergraduate and Masters projects in Micro Biology and Bio chemistry done kindly contact us via whatsapp or phone calls 08159172936 our works are tested and trusted in different universities around the country.
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by SouthSouth1914: 11:25am On Nov 01, 2022
Afamed:

Them don wayyyooo you be that.
What you should sincerely ask yourself, what and what has really changed in Delta state/ Warri over 10 years now? What and what are new in Warri over 10years now?
Go to Ebony'i state, they don't have 20% of what Delta state has. Ebony'i does not have 13% oil derivation from FG. Yet Ebony'i has more infrastructure than Delta state.
Don't let us talk of Rivers, Lagos, Akwa Ibom. Those ones are 199 times ahead of Delta state.
Come to Kaduna and Kano, they don't have 13% oil money from Govt. But they are 120 times ahead of Delta state.

Shut up and go to bed! Stop talking trash, you should be comparing the state capital and not Warri. Not that Warri is doing bad or so.

Don’t come to a public forum to speak something without data to back it up.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:25am On Nov 01, 2022
zoedew:

Members of “the family” are great folks! Ain’t they?
They are. I said it time without number in this forum that irrespective of the outcome of the Court case between Sheriff and David, whoever that emerged victorious at the long run, the rest will queue behind him. Some silly idiots said Ibori will worked for Omo-Agege, I just laughed because those guys knows nothing about Delta PDP. Even in the eve of the high court judgements that gave judgement in the favour of David, Ibori was in Owa-Alero, the country home of Okowa with Hon. Monday Igbuya and some few others party chieftains.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Belleful: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2022
Bizibi:
Em don finally settle,better!!!....I heard omoagege is even worse than any of them so working with him is impossible.
Name one pdp senator that have performed more that Agege

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Belleful: 11:28am On Nov 01, 2022
Isokiscool:
I don't know y some urchins and block heads are still doubting d fact that PDP will win delta state by a very wide margin.....APC is a hardship party that nobody is talking about
Is pdp states better than APC states?
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Belleful: 11:30am On Nov 01, 2022
@op, sheriff have not won his case. Someone else has instituted the same case again.
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by JuanDeDios: 11:40am On Nov 01, 2022
The PDP has always been a party of criminals. Every kid of six knows this. When they're not making Adolphus "buy-coke-for-me" Wabara BOT chairman they're adding Ibori, an ex-convict felon, to their campaign council. That party is irredeemable.
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Isokiscool(m): 11:49am On Nov 01, 2022
Belleful:

Is pdp states better than APC states?
Dollar is #825 this morning, continue to mumu yourself over a failed party Called APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Afamed: 11:51am On Nov 01, 2022
Apst:

You know nothing about delta state politics. You don't even travel at all so u sit down for effurun or eku dey talk trash. The akwa ibom u talk how many airports dey there? Rivers how many airports dey there? Fool yourself claiming wisdom. Wen ibori was governor he transformed effurun, oghara, warri to a glorious place with all the street lights working from roundabout down. Uduaghan from istekiri did little works for the istekiri people. Okowa worked massively for the delta ibos go asaba and environs and see for yourself. Its turn of urhobo again especially okpe wen nothing don reach u wan transfer to agege wen go suffer una. The suffering will be tripled if agege enter ooo

What has changed in Warri in the last 10 years? Just tell me 2 things that have changed. Where i don reach for Nigeria, you never reach 0.5% of it

Places like PTI junction, Ehernen Junction, Jarpa junction in Akwa Ibom , Ebonyi, Kano , Kaduna are well beautified with good roads and fly overs.
Do not just wake and Sleep at Mama Yoma beer Parlour or Alaka junction and think that is where life has ended.
Una no dey shame the major road, PTI roads and drainage have been under construction for 2 years now. Effurun roundabout is a dead trap now. Make una dey shame small small.
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Afamed: 11:54am On Nov 01, 2022
Apst:

Name 1 senator that has performed better than Omo Agege in Delta state history? Just 1
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by obafemiawoga: 11:59am On Nov 01, 2022
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by NothingDoMe: 12:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Isokiscool:
I don't know y some urchins and block heads are still doubting d fact that PDP will win delta state by a very wide margin.....APC is a hardship party that nobody is talking about
That's a fact. I don't bother engaging Urchins writing from Ibadan Expressway. Omo agege goes nowhere. Na only PTI road he fit waka campaign.
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by garfield1: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Isokiscool:

Atiku represents prosperity I guess
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Bizibi(m): 12:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
DennisEche:
smiley
Chief James Onanefe Ibori . Big Name
that is the pillar of pdp....

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by newnigerdelta1: 12:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
JoeNL22:
Obi is cumin

Coming to sleep with your mother or what? Where's he coming na?

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by etel124(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Yes....but the same ibori's tenure is still better than Uduaghan and Okowa...the last i can recall...the Uduaghan and Okowa has nothing to show for in Warri....i dont know of other places in Delta State....God help us..
oluwaseyi0:
same Ibori that was jailed for crime

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Belleful: 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2022
Isokiscool:
Dollar is #825 this morning, continue to mumu yourself over a failed party Called APC
Continue to mumu yourself over parties.
Look for credible candidates not parties. They are all the same.
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by JoeNL22(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

Coming to sleep with your mother or what? Where's he coming na?
Cumin to Aso rock!
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by FireUpNow(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
bennybuhari:
Okowa is a traitor
Are there friends in politics in Nigeria? They are all snitches and thieves
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Isokiscool(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Belleful:

You can't decieve me with talk of candidate and not party.....Are you saying Nigerians should reward APC with all d evil they have caused?You foolish too much
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Isokiscool(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Belleful:

So your Obi is d candidate abi??Stop fooling yourself,Obi cannot win
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Indispensable85(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
They'll simply ignore the campaign council.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"PDP Frustrating Our Case At Rivers Election Tribunal" - APC / South East Groups Pitch For Igbo President In 2023 / Okeke-Led APGA Dismisses Court Ruling On Soludo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.