Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List (15317 Views)

APC Explains Absence Of Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo From Campaign Council List / PDP Changes Name Of Delta Gubernatorial Candidate To David Edevbie / Wike: If Zoning Presidency To North Will Make PDP Win In 2023, I Support It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Belleful: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
Isokiscool:
So your Obi is d candidate abi??Stop fooling yourself,Obi cannot win
Mumu. Did I quote you about president?
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Belleful: 1:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Isokiscool:
You can't decieve me with talk of candidate and not party.....Are you saying Nigerians should reward APC with all d evil they have caused?You foolish too much
As mumu wen u be, na make u no go understand anything. Ewu Gambia.
If Apc disintegrate today, were will the members moved to? If Buhari joins PDP or Labour party today, will you now say PDP or labour party is evil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by IMPARTIAL: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
Something else in their thoughts! I see Okowa rendering Ibori powerless if he becomes vice presido!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Cherrybae(f): 3:41pm On Nov 01, 2022
Why do igbos comment based on sentiment and emotions.

The council will be inaugurated on Thursday and ibori together with his camp wont attend it.

Ibori has vowed with his camp to disgrace okowa at the poll.

But see the way my igbo brothers up there are commenting for ordinary name that appeared in a list.

Ibori can never work with okowa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Owologbo(m): 3:49pm On Nov 01, 2022
Isokiscool:
I don't know y some urchins and block heads are still doubting d fact that PDP will win delta state by a very wide margin.....APC is a hardship party that nobody is talking about

Governorship? yes.
But I can't say the same for the presidential election.
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Owologbo(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Afamed:

Them don wayyyooo you be that.
What you should sincerely ask yourself, what and what has really changed in Delta state/ Warri over 10 years now? What and what are new in Warri over 10years now?
Go to Ebony'i state, they don't have 20% of what Delta state has. Ebony'i does not have 13% oil derivation from FG. Yet Ebony'i has more infrastructure than Delta state.
Don't let us talk of Rivers, Lagos, Akwa Ibom. Those ones are 199 times ahead of Delta state.
Come to Kaduna and Kano, they don't have 13% oil money from Govt. But they are 120 times ahead of Delta state.

Are you now telling us import APC problem to Delta State?
We are yet to recover from the hardship the are subjecting Nigerians to at the center.
He should have remain in Abuja and help in stealing mace.
PDP no good no be for where APC de?
And don't tell me we should look at individuals when it comes to omo agege. he's not a new comer in Delta State politics; he was a commissioner under e.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Oyiboman69: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

It is you and whosoever you support that is a traitor.
Lazy Nigerian youth that can't reason independently
okowa is also a thief....
How I wish people like you will come out publicly to say it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Oyiboman69: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
Afamed:

You said it was politics time, those who do not want Omo Agege will always tell you unverified stories about him. Don't fall for their wayyyo
APC government just spoil the chance of omo agege...as for me I can't vote for him solely because I don't want anything to do with APC, and PDP is worst.I've decided not to come out on that day. But you see the presidential election... PDP should kick Delta state good by.
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by saintruky(m): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Afamed:

Them don wayyyooo you be that.
What you should sincerely ask yourself, what and what has really changed in Delta state/ Warri over 10 years now? What and what are new in Warri over 10years now?
Go to Ebony'i state, they don't have 20% of what Delta state has. Ebony'i does not have 13% oil derivation from FG. Yet Ebony'i has more infrastructure than Delta state.
Don't let us talk of Rivers, Lagos, Akwa Ibom. Those ones are 199 times ahead of Delta state.
Come to Kaduna and Kano, they don't have 13% oil money from Govt. But they are 120 times ahead of Delta state.

I think it's best u quote n school @Isokiscool.. cos d dude is very much happy to see pdp retain power in delta state... Same pdp govt when abandon Isoko as a whole.. Yet he's praying to see them retain power... Many of us dey enjoy d suffer for d state... Keke don turn oil work for a whole delta state with its vast wealth both at d federal level n IGR...

No be same pdp when don dey rule delta dey rule akwa ibom?

Abeg i no fit talk...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Isokiscool(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
saintruky:

I think it's best u quote n school @Isokiscool.. cos d dude is very much happy to see pdp retain power in delta state... Same pdp govt when abandon Isoko as a whole.. Yet he's praying to see them retain power... Many of us dey enjoy d suffer for d state... Keke don turn oil work for a whole delta state with its vast wealth both at d federal level n IGR...

Abeg i no fit talk...
you mean I should support APC d hardship party that is exchanging a dollar for #835 and a bag of rice for #45,000?don't be ridiculous my friend

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Honjoshy4u: 6:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
Oyiboman69:
okowa is also a thief....
How I wish people like you will come out publicly to say it

By the way, who do you support? let's start a healthy conversation.
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Afamed: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
Owologbo:

Are you now telling us import APC problem to Delta State?
We are yet to recover from the hardship the are subjecting Nigerians to at the center.
He should have remain in Abuja and help in stealing mace.
PDP no good no be for where APC de?
And don't tell me we should look at individuals when it comes to omo agege. he's not a new comer in Delta State politics; he was a commissioner under e.

Go to Ebonyi state first, you will understand better, that vast majority of the states without 13% oil money don drag you behind
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Oyiboman69: 9:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

By the way, who do you support? let's start a healthy conversation.
state level none. Presidential obi. Most of were expecting PDP to field a Southerner until atiku sneak their ticket and we can't afford another Fulani man sitting on the throne of presidency after this horrible misrule from buhari.
I detest okowa for his treachery against his predecessors,and his borrow borrow attitude which is always surported by the useless speaker.omo agege on the other hand is just wasting his time,he cannot win delta state as an APC aspirant. It would have been easy for him if APC had performed well in the country as a whole, hence my reluctance to support him...

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Honjoshy4u: 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
Oyiboman69:
state level none. Presidential obi. Most of were expecting PDP to field a Southerner until atiku sneak their ticket and we can't afford another Fulani man sitting on the throne of presidency after this horrible misrule from buhari.
I detest okowa for his treachery against his predecessors,and his borrow borrow attitude which is always surported by the useless speaker.omo agege on the other hand is just wasting his time,he cannot win delta state as an APC aspirant. It would have been easy for him if APC had performed well in the country as a whole, hence my reluctance to support him...

To a large extent I agree with you (regarding the APC and Omoagege).... If Obi wins I will be happy too.
I thought you were fanning the likes of Tinubu or Wike.
The reason I will never agree that Okowa is a traitor is because all Politicians are selfish and whatsoever they do, it is firstly; for their interest.
When they were fighting for Southern presidency, southwest Governors were pushing because of Tinubu while Wike was pushing because of his selfishness as he masterminded the reason Obi left PDP.
It is not the turn of S.S or S.W, it is the turn of the S.E......
But if S.E don't get it, let N.E get it.....
My stand.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by ufuosman(m): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Afamed:

You must have heard this at the beer Parlour close to your house at Ovie Palace junction
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Oyiboman69: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

To a large extent I agree with you (regarding the APC and Omoagege).... If Obi wins I will be happy too.
I thought you were fanning the likes of Tinubu or Wike.
The reason I will never agree that Okowa is a traitor is because all Politicians are selfish and whatsoever they do, it is firstly; for their interest.
When they were fighting for Southern presidency, southwest Governors were pushing because of Tinubu while Wike was pushing because of his selfishness as he masterminded the reason Obi left PDP.
It is not the turn of S.S or S.W, it is the turn of the S.E......
But if S.E don't get it, let N.E get it.....
My stand.
the sole reason I hate atiku is because he's a Fulani man who deleted his post against the gruesome murder of the innocent Deborah. He even issue a public statement disclaiming the news...
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Honjoshy4u: 12:03am On Nov 02, 2022
Oyiboman69:
the sole reason I hate atiku is because he's a Fulani man who deleted his post against the gruesome murder of the innocent Deborah. He even issue a public statement disclaiming the news...

I have no issue with Obi or Atiku but you see that evil muslim-muslim devilish ticket
I have big issues with them

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Poleski: 5:39am On Nov 02, 2022
James Ibori, the ex-convict. PDP harbours criminals.
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Owologbo(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:

Go to Ebonyi state first, you will understand better, that vast majority of the states without 13% oil money don drag you behind

I'm not contesting Ebonyi state achievement.
I'm more concerned about Delta State. Deltans should avoid anything APC like plague.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Afamed: 10:29am On Nov 02, 2022
Owologbo:

I'm more concerned about Delta State. Deltans should avoid anything APC like plague.

You can continue your Keke economy in Delta state. The world has left you behind
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Owologbo(m): 11:31am On Nov 02, 2022
saintruky:

Abeg i no fit talk...

How's the Isoko abandoned?
APC should stay far away from Delta State. We don't need that plague of a party.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Afamed: 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2022
Owologbo:

You should be ashamed then, if Ebonyi, a state that was created yesterday without oil money has developed more than Delta with oil revenue.

Suffer no dey tire you
Kano and kaduna here don leave you behind
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:

You should be ashamed then, if Ebonyi, a state that was created yesterday without oil money has developed more than Delta with oil revenue.

Suffer no dey tire you
You keep mentioning Ebonyi, Delta is far developed than Ebonyi and Umahi worked in his first term when he was in Pdp
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Owologbo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Afamed:

Suffer no dey tire you

I won't exchange insults with you.
Where have you been to in Delta State to be spitting the crap you posted?
In what term did you come to the conclusion that Ebonyi is as developed as Delta State?
we might be moving the way we ought to be when compared to Akwa Ibom and River State, but we are not stagnant.

Your suffering in Kano and kaduna can only be compare with other northern states suffering ok.

Now can go to hell with your evil APC.
Don't expect any response from me again.
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Afamed: 6:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
Owologbo:

In what term did you come to the conclusion that Ebonyi is as developed as Delta State?
we might be moving the way we ought to be when compared to Akwa Ibom and River State, but we are not stagnant.

Your suffering in Kano and kaduna can only be compare with other northern states suffering ok.

Even your Owologbo after Ozoro is my territory

I know Delta state more than you 100%. From Ekigbo Ughelli, to Effurun, Otowhodo, Agharho, Osubi, Abraka, Mofor, Sapele, Udu, Mofor, Alaka, Bright street, Masoje, Dsc. Okere, New port. Oghara, Oleh, Ozoro, Ushere, Patani,Old Warri, Refinery, Jedo, Bomadi. There is no local Govt , I have not visted in Delta state. We no be local champoins like u unnna. Many states have left una behind.

You self no the terrible roads in your village from Owologbo down to Abraka. You know how terrific the roads are
Speak truth to yourself for once
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by buckeyemedia: 6:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

It is you and whosoever you support that is a traitor.
Lazy Nigerian youth that can't reason independently
Traitor is light, Ifeanyi Okowa is The Anioma Judas himself.
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by buckeyemedia: 6:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Owologbo:

With the highest allocation from The FAAC 5 straight years, Delta State has nothing to show, not 1 industry you can point to?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Honjoshy4u: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Traitor is light, Ifeanyi Okowa is The Anioma Judas himself.

E pain am..... He is your next V.P
All this jobless omoagege boys.
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by buckeyemedia: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

E pain am..... He is your next V.P
All this jobless omoagege boys.
Okowa next VP, Abubakar Atiku President?

Almijiri you are most probably from Yola?
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by Honjoshy4u: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Okowa next VP, Abubakar Atiku President?

Almijiri you are most probably from Yola?

I pity your type that is supporting APC that has placed you under economic bondage.
Go buy things without frowning na.....
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are:::: since you're friend to APC, you're evil.
I am a proud Deltan from Ukwuani, Ezi-Okpor.
Tell me your state if e sure say no be Ekiti
Re: Ibori, Edevbie, Others Make PDP Campaign Council List by buckeyemedia: 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

I pity your type that is supporting APC that has placed you under economic bondage.
Go buy things without frowning na.....
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are:::: since you're friend to APC, you're evil.
I am a proud Deltan from Ukwuani, Ezi-Okpor.
Tell me your state if e sure say no be Ekiti
Dunce, because it was APC that has kept you in poverty in Delta State despite collecting the highest allocation from the FAAC since 1999?

Mumu, shameless Peasant, maybe you were an infant residing in Adamawa when those criminals were in power, and it was your parents that informed you that James Ibori, Emmanuel Uduaghan, & Ifeanyi Okowa your past Governments are all staunch APC disciples?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency: Kalu Said He Will Consider Contesting If APC Zones Ticket To SE / Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa / FG To Build EFCC Headquarters With N24bn, Hires N3.8bn Vessels For NIMASA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.