Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,306 members, 7,836,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death (122868 Views)

Na This Girl Kill Ifeanyi With Juju -sophia Momodu Dragged By Fans / I Need A New Car - Davido Shows Off His Bentley And Son, Ifeanyi (Pictures) / Davido Welcomes Chioma And Their Son, Ifeanyi Adedeji Adeleke Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Rexymania(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
You can't even spell Nigerians properly. Dummy

gypsey:
This site is full with bigots, no regulations, some times i read the tribal vile comments on here pity alot of naigerians
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by treatise: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:
Why addressing the nanny as "careless"

Una no address dbanj's wife as "careless"o

Una wan put everything for this poor girl head? E no good o

They should play the CCTV footage for us first before we ascertain if she's "careless".

God rest the little boy's soul and console the parents.
Nor mind them , what is the primary role of a mother to a child ?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Rexymania(m): 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
For a wedding. Her cousin's wedding. Peruzi

asanausana91:
doing what?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by kacheezy: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
There’s a danger in a one sided story. How can you allocate blame without seeing the full picture?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
What is with all the brou haha? Alot of children died today, yesterday and the day before accidentally, why blame the poor woman for an accident

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Creamypie(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Blessedmercy8:
They have paid this dwarf because how can you loose sight of a child that is your duty to look after for hours and it didn't occur to you to search for him? See her even holding a phone.

You're being paid to do a job, what other thing was she engaging herself in when this happened? This doesn't add up at all.

They should force her to mention those who paid her to let this happen.

I'm really sad. A whole heir apparent just gone like that.
take it easy lady. This Una "heir apparent" used by girls when they take in for rich guys is a pure em selfish statement oh. D owner of wealth has a right to live too. He can decide not to have heir apparent if he wishes, by training his wards educationally till prof level. Which Kain wahalla statement be this one?

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by CEOKmotors: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
netmillionaires:
Exactly. I blame Chioma solely for this. That woman to the best of my knowledge has no job. At least she is not working in an organization that one boss will disagree with her bringing her son along with her. If you investigation well now, you will realize that her mission away from home is just "join body"(tagging along with Davido just to pepper other that she alone owns him). Sometimes when I read that Chioma went clubbing with her friends, I am always forced to asked where her child is.

Most girls nowadays just want to get married to rich men in order to flex life but avoids the responsibilities that comes with it. You will hear them begging the hubby to get maids for them. One maid makes up your room, another cook for the family, another babysit, another do laundry.

I don't see anything wrong with having maids. But don't leave your house to others while you attend things that aren't of much importance.

Very true.

Many of these women are not ready for motherhood.

I'm sure hers was just to hook Davido and his family, not because she was actually ready for a child.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by onilanre(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cF5y1SwbCE

Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Careless Nanny Few Hours Before His Death

So this boy is gone like play like play? Haaaaa
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by chijiokecosmos: 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
kestolove95:
Dot Nation people are evil.. Dey have killed d innocent boy. Use him for money rituals. Chioma family Nd umuna should be arrest to
Dot nation people but second to the richest tribe in Africa. The only people in Nigeria that have swag.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by jimyjames(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Merch:
That nanny should be seriously drilled and questioned because she might have conspired with chioma rivals to kill the boy

Because Davido don't pay her for the nanny job she's doing? If you work as a nanny in davido's house, how much will you accept to kill davido's innocent child?

IF chioma has rivals then the rivals should have paid someone to kill chioma herself not her child , cause chioma and Davido can still have many children as they want , she didn't get pregnant for Davido by mistake they both planned and had the child
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
When Dbanj child died in swimming pool drowning una no talk like this o. embarassed
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by reuben81: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:

They should play the CCTV footage for us first before we ascertain if she's "careless".

her primary assignment is to take care of the boy,that's why she was been paid for,she has no excuse
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by useni1: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
abbeyfel:
I doubt if you are a parent yet or really understand the rigorous work of parenting. There is no going on holidays oo!
I have three children. Next?
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rexymania:
You can't even spell Nigerians properly. Dummy

But i can spell England properly that indicates how much i hate Naigeria and Naigerians.. lick my bum! grin
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Munzy14(m): 3:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
If I ever lie o, make water carry me dey go.. lipsrsealed

Water wey no carry you, come carry your heir, still carried you by proxy..

Every year this guy will lose someone closer to him.. undecided
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by atinga1: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
irunoko:
Davido looks like he takes care of his domestic staff.he might be childish but he's not an oppressor
How do you take care of a kid while you're on phone?
Being a nanny is a full time job and it requires your complete attention without distraction.
I'm guessing the mofo was on phone when the little boy drowned.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by OgaDeyVex: 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
inoki247:
Food don dey for bloggers for the next one week dem go over flog the matter....

Oga Just Dey Vex
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by SaLongs1(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
Why call her careless when you have not heard from the police who are investigating the case...
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by irunoko(m): 3:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
hammerT:

NO MATER IF SHE HAS A PAPA L;IKE DAVIDO, SHE WILL DEPEND ON HIS MONEY.

SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE MAKE THE BEST OF THEIR OPPORTUNITY.

TO BE IN CHARGE OF DAVIDO SON, IS AS GOOD AS DAVIDO BEING BORN BY A BILLIONAIRE.

HER OPPORTUNITIES WERE ENDLESS.
well you're right.i see where you're coming from.she blew her chance of becoming successful by being incompetent at her job which has not only cost Davido his son but everything she could have gained from davido.bigger job opportunities, scholarship etc.chaiiii

Infact I guess she has automatically lost her job and is the most hated Davido staff now.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by maxzzo1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Nanny go dey chat 4get Pikin....
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Usonkwu: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Nigeria is such a mess, precautionary info are relegated for weightier issues. No family built a swimming pool without fencing it before now.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by irunoko(m): 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
atinga1:

How do you take care of a kid while you're on phone?
Being a nanny is a full time job and it requires your complete attention without distraction.
I'm guessing the mofo was on phone when the little boy drowned.
chaiiii

Aunty joy don buy market ooooo.she don go price Wetin she no go pay
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Neddstark: 3:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Geovanni412:

Like someone said, children are very smart and they will always outsmart you. My mum told us a story of how my eldest brother nearly jumped off our balcony when he was less than 10 years old. She said it was at night around 3am. My guy was at the balcony and had my mum not woken up and seen him, he would have jumped because na wetin im beeen dey hear for im head. When she asked him what he was doing, he said, mummy they were telling me to jump. My brother still dey alive now na because of God's grace. You can't monitor a child 24/7. Do your best and try to minimise the risks around.

Taking care of a child is a big deal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2022
Rexymania:
Do you really wanna do this? Mumu

Oh! Look who is angry! grin grin you can't take it can you? But you can give it. Tell us how many times did she have sex with your ugilee father? You sick pervert!
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
gypsey:
It is disturbing the way some people think, i think you would find that it is because it is a faceless forum, if people can be traced, arrested prosecuted or dealt with violently for their comments on here there would be no one left on this Nairaland to comment.

Lol you are right. Many are just catching cruise on here with sensitive things.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Wirygadafi: 3:37pm On Nov 01, 2022
TheFacelessMan:
Please leave the nanny and her identity out of the news.

This particular nanny might have been off duty that specific night.

Yet you are in a rush to defame and expose her to risk.

It's very irresponsible of the MODs to participate in public lynching without facts. Such a thread should be deleted.

This nanny who might be innocent/guilty might be harmed by overzealous fans.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by joyandfaith: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
Shalommy:
Davido should be hold responsible. Because few days back he was playing with that boy in that same pool. So, the boy liked it and that's why he sneaked out to have fun by himself again. Rip to him.

You get it
Davido has always been reckless and carefree person. It is not even proper to enter pool with that boy without life jacket. Very unfortunate!!!
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by bjdon: 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2022
Zonefree:

Amen

At the end of the day, Parents are responsable for the well being of their kids. You can't blame the nanny or anybody else. It's a diffrent thing is the nanny/child minder hurt the child on purpose.
We don't even know if the Nanny was on the duty when the incident occured.
The bottom line is parents need to LEARN from this episode. If there are young kids in the house, then child saftey meassures like pool coverings or locked doors leading to the pool, need to be in place, to prevent further tragic loss of young lives.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by DeleTaller: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cF5y1SwbCE
Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Careless Nanny Few Hours Before His Death
don't start yet.... u don't know how it happened.
Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by Zoobaby(f): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
This is the mother’s fault. Period. You don’t leave your kids with some young girl while you go galavant around to pepper the other baby mamas. If anything, leave the child with the grandparents or take him & the nanny with you. So sad. RIP.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Son Ifeanyi With His Nanny Before His Death by farouk2much(m): 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2022
Davido don do sacrifice with his own son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Davido, King Patrick, Chioma, Peruzzi: The love-vendor Story / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / How Marlians Dressed Up To Marlianfest (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.