Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? (33369 Views)

Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive / CiSHAN Reacts As Rivers Nurse Talks About HIV Patients At Her Hospital / Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by BRATISLAVA: 12:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Macphenson:
I think they are. I innocently once dated a HIV positive girl and narrowly escaped being infected. Then I was in depression and she came to my rescue. She was so nice, loving and caring. When I was coming out of depression, we were already fuckn raw. I even was even planning on settling down with her since she was there for me in my challenging moment. She was so pretty, tall and fresh. Her plan was to infect me so that I can settle down with her.

One day, I came across her medications and googled it, only to find out its an anti retroviral drugs, with lots of immune boosters. I confronted her and she confessed. I broke down in tears and told her if I go for test and its positive, I will simply commit suicide.

I went for test at CDC in Yaba, it was negative. After three months I went back it was also negative. I tried about seven different hospitals and Labs, it cane out negative. Even when I travelled to east, I checked with several hospitals and lab it also came out negative.
There was evwn a time I delibrately went to donate blood so that my blood will be thoroughly screened, the result also came out negative.

I explained my ordeal the doctor there and he was talking about people who are naturally immune to HIV.
Selfishness on her part. But why didn't you think of using a condom?

Lucky you.

2 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by na2016: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aloof:
People should be really careful, there is no love out there.

Nigerians are generally wicked and part of it is manifesting in how infected people spread this HIV virus.

1 Like

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Zico777(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
TinubuThief:
HIV positive is not the end of the world. People that have it are just unfortunate people like me and you. Most of us just escape it by God's grace not as if we no dey enter our girl friends raw when you don't even know her status. Once the person is taking his or her drugs accordingly, nothing will happen to that person. Please be civil and mature and don't discriminate
U are absolutely right sir o, it's not by our making o!
In my many years on the surface of the earth I have never had any reason to go do any major blood test, not until I was mandated to carry out one. Weeks after the result was out, I was informed to come for my result. Sincerely I was not myself. When the lady in charge started reading out the results it was like my spirit/soul was out of my body. To God be the glory it was all good!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by BigDawsNet: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
You guys should just be carefully

Wetin dey sweet, sometimes dey kill...

Hiv is not a death sentence.. but it's better if you don't have it...

I used to know this lady that hate condom for no reason... even if you offer her $1m... she insisted on raw... we had to dissolve the whole thing because we couldn't come to agreement...

That 5min sex can change lot of things...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by doshiyad1: 12:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
blaquebelle:

I believe the HIV patients that are faithful to their antiretroviral drugs are non-transmissible or so. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Over correct infact, 100 & 10% correct
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by doshiyad1: 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
favour32:
If HIV person carry another strain, na wahala be that o.
HIV person nai need protection pass.

Absolutely!
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Zico777(m): 12:15pm On Nov 02, 2022
Tunjibalogun:

You're not naturally immune. You are lucky she was taking her drugs
Thanks bro that is the reality o!
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by gare(f): 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
SenatePresdo:
It depends, some wouldn't tell you they are positive, but they would avoid any form of Sexual contact with you.

But if you disturb them to much, they might allow you taste the forbidden fruit grin

I laugh at people that forces girls for sex.

The most funny set of people are the ones that gives head, then wear condom after cheesy

its really funny, no knowing they have collected loads of virus through the mouth, then wear condom and feel you have had safe sex.

2 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by izubext007: 12:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Yes , no one wants to dei alone.
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Macphenson:
I think they are. I innocently once dated a HIV positive girl and narrowly escaped being infected. Then I was in depression and she came to my rescue. She was so nice, loving and caring. When I was coming out of depression, we were already fuckn raw. I even was even planning on settling down with her since she was there for me in my challenging moment. She was so pretty, tall and fresh. Her plan was to infect me so that I can settle down with her.

One day, I came across her medications and googled it, only to find out its an anti retroviral drugs, with lots of immune boosters. I confronted her and she confessed. I broke down in tears and told her if I go for test and its positive, I will simply commit suicide.

I went for test at CDC in Yaba, it was negative. After three months I went back it was also negative. I tried about seven different hospitals and Labs, it cane out negative. Even when I travelled to east, I checked with several hospitals and lab it also came out negative.
There was evwn a time I delibrately went to donate blood so that my blood will be thoroughly screened, the result also came out negative.

I explained my ordeal the doctor there and he was talking about people who are naturally immune to HIV.

If she is taking her drugs normal she can't infect you, both of you can even have babies free of HIV, leave well even she will grow old weller self
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by TechCapon(m): 12:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Macphenson:

you're not immune. Heard if they're taking the drugs accordingly, the virus becomes dormant and they can't infect others
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by hikiki(m): 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2022
My story long oo,make I cut am short Sha...I met one yoruaba babe for one helping hand group,she has 2 kids. Helped her on so many occasions thou we not staying in same state. We fell in love sha...she started telling me about sex etc... Asked her to go HIV test so many times,didn't know she will give the lab guy money to write nagative and send to me....hmm. thou I work with a health care facility Sha...invited her over,she came showed me d fake HIV result. Still didn't believe,bleeped her with condoms Sha. She begged me to Bleep her raw that she is clean,she cried that she needs it raw...out of pity I Bleep her raw...stupid me. Still going raw for 2 or 3 times Sha. Something in me tells me this babe is not clean.... still invited her,made plans with my lab colleague to help me run test. As she came, directed her to go dia,she tried giving him money that she already knows her status. He insisted on just doing it and writing nagative.... oboy. I just see msg immediately for ma phone saying bro "e dey o". Jesus. She didn't know d guy Don update me..kept cool as she came...she wasn't comfortable. I was sweating like a �...I nearly die. Still took her home...asked her so u r +. Omo she kneel down d beg o. Gals r wicked! I wash am slap first. She still beg to Bleep her that night oo. D gal d stupid o. She stayed with me for 3 days Sha. I spent like 100k for HIV test in different hospital Sha...all nagative. She says I can never get HIV cos her viral load is low. Depressed enter me that season ooo. My story bad. Fear all this yoruba babes. I suffer sha

9 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by marlow1962(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aloof:

Lol, what if the person doesn't know she's positive na?
Why she no go know, it’s her body she supposed knw
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Aloof: 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
MrPRevailer:

HIV was created in the labs by Dr.Fauci

Dr. Robert Kennedy Jr. has created a Captivating movie surrounded the COVID pandemics and future plans to destroy global Democracy and Public Health.
In the part 2, you will find how HIV was created and more.

https://www.therealanthonyfaucimovie.com/viewing/

He created something, and he couldn't create the cure? Very wicked Sha.

Maybe he has a condom factory as a way to cashout.
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Eriokanmi: 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2022
Some wicked people are like that. A similar incident happened this year , August to be precise. There's this girl well,.mannered. she's pretty and well reserved without a boy friend. I always advise her especially on choice of a future partner. All of a sudden, I noticed she's stopped sharing her thoughts with me on relationships but I always advise her to be careful

Long story cut short, a guy whom she's been chatting for a while came back from Philippines where he travelled to, like 3 years back. They knew each other before he left but weren't so close. When this guy came in May this year, he had sex with her without using a condom knowing fully well he's HIV positive. Prior to that time the girl had no boy friend and this I know so well. I'm also close to her sister.

One day, she told me some strange stuffs were coming out of her body. I asked she snap and send to me which she did. They looked like lymph nodes, from her neck down her elbows. I asked if they're hurting her and she said no. I now told her to go for a test. Due to my profession, I became suspicious but I just didn't want to scare her. Meanwhile, this girl had been falling sick persistently, even coughing but she didn't tell me. I knew the day I called her...she said she's sick and it wasn't long before then when she complained of fever , she was coughing in-between. She went for the test, she was positive but kept it. Late August this year, she called me early morning that her friend tested positive for HIV and I was like how come? I told her to not keep away from her but be with her and encourage her cos she might do anything funny to herself. I told her...have a nice day. A few minutes later she chatted me on WhatsApp that she's not even ok, maybe she too should go for a test, I smiled, telling her a joker, not even knowing she's the one but lying it's her friend. She kept asking funny questions until I told her I was almost late for work and we ended the chat. A few days later her sister called me, crying. She said her sister had been infected. I was like, how come but she told me its her friend. The guy who infected her had returned to Philippines in that same May when they both met and she didn't see any other guy since then.

Some people are naturally wicked. The solution to this is pure abstinence. Because if you contact the virus after sleeping with someone and you get tested a few days later , you'd could be negative while you already had the virus in your system. If you go ahead and sleep with more people, you're spreading it unknowingly. If you can abstain from sex, not even a slight headache would bother you cos your mind won't go there. Don't share clippers with your friends or people at a salon, no matter how close you are to them, go with your clipper and hair brush and if you don't have one, ensure that clippers are being sterilised before use. At least you can afford hair brush. So,go to the salon always with your brush and insist the barber uses your brush. Hiv is back with full force now. Be careful!

5 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Aloof: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
wunmi590:

Is not new, out of like 100 people in the world, like 1-2people are..

Infact they have started working on getting their strain in US and use it as drugs so that people can start using it or inject it in the body to prevent it HIV

Are these set of people so immuned to the virus that even a blood transfusion won't be able to get them infected?

Wonderful.
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Aloof: 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Steve28:

Congratulations bro please don’t do to others what they have done to you… charity begins at home.

grin grin grin funny man

Even on gunpoint, I can't do raw, if you like tell me you are positive or negative.

Only blood transfusion may be able to get me infected.
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Akatta(m): 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Say No to infections
Say Yes to life

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Frankie6835: 12:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Macphenson:

Try go sambisa forest go rerun the test to the 100٪ sure say you're not infected grin
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Aloof: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2022
obembet:

James brown does it on posted it online
grin grin

Did he say he's HIV positive?
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by lomprico(m): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aloof:
I've been hearing about people infecting their partner with Hiv.

A man infecting a woman , or a woman infecting a man.

My question is;

If you are kind and nice to your partner, be it A wife, husband, friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, fiance or fiancee.
And the person contracts the virus, would such person harbour an innate desire to infect
You, assuming they finds out they are a carrier of the virus?

Because I wonder how someone will know they are positive and still want to infect others.

'No be only me go get am' or 'I will not die alone' syndrome is what's causing it.
If you remember during covid there were videos online showing cctv captures of people spitting on door knows, stire rails, so that others will catch the disease

2 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Messi1997: 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Macphenson:

Her viral count was low,that's why you didn't have hiv
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by obembet(f): 12:38pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aloof:

grin grin

Did he say he's HIV positive?

Yes. On national tv

1 Like

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Olumighty123(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Freddonance:

The information he gave you is true. The only misinformation there is his percentage. He said 1% chances right? Well in reality the chance of being infected with HIV through penetrative vagina intercourse Is far Less than 1%. Maybe about 0.5%

Lol, psycho grin
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by SenatePresdo(m): 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Abujaexpress:
I just completed my secondary education back then and went to visit my brother who was doing his NYSC in Lafia. There was this pretty lady working in a nylon packaging factory within the compound..I became close to her that even the madam and my brother have started to call her my wife..I made several sexual overtures to her, she resisted and the more I tried, the more she resisted, but we could kiss and play. On a particular night, my brother traveled and I think her madam traveled too, remaining a few persons. One night, while everyone was far asleep, I crept into the parlour where this girl was sleeping, I touched her, she knew I was the one and responded and we cuddled and did some smooching, but when I was already "hot", this girl said never. Never for intimacy, yet we are smooching and she even gave me BJ? I tried all possible ways to have intimacy with this girl, it became like a war between strange fellows. For close to one hour, we were battling it, she was resisting until I was able to pull down her pant by removing it in tatters. She almost shed tears and merely said "don't enter me, I know the reason..." Men, konji na devil. I finally succeeded in having my way, but the following day was hellish for me. To urinate became a problem. Na gonnorea yours sincerely contacted from this babe. It was.later it occurred to me the reason this girl was resisting me having my way with her....

To be continued,. pls

grin grin grin
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by jclassiq(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Misery loves company for sure.
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by alizma: 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Aloof:
I've been hearing about people infecting their partner with Hiv.

A man infecting a woman , or a woman infecting a man.

My question is;

If you are kind and nice to your partner, be it A wife, husband, friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, fiance or fiancee.
And the person contracts the virus, would such person harbour an innate desire to infect
You, assuming they finds out they are a carrier of the virus?

Because I wonder how someone will know they are positive and still want to infect others.

Well some people may be eager to infect their partner not out of wickedness but out of selfishness as concluded within their mind. What do I mean? Most people who cheat, cheat on a caring partner and when the reality of them loosing that caring partner to the revelation of their HIV status confronts them, they become selfish and the only way they think they can continue to keep that caring partner is to put him or her in their status. Another thing is their fear of not being accepted in that condition by other people. So largely, people infect their partner out of selfishness and fear of what their life will look like outside their partner. That is why some people can cheat but when it comes to divorce they will do everything to prevent.... selfishness

1 Like

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Jimmythewise: 12:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
Macphenson:

it was the drugs she was on. It will stop her from transmission
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Trojan8(m): 12:51pm On Nov 02, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

For now, you are correct.
For Learning purposes, please remove the 1%.
You are wrong on that note.
Now, what will the case be like if it was reversed?
Let's say an Infected man against 10 women

HIV is in semen which is why infected men can easily spread it as opposed to women.

1 Like

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Quaddafi29: 12:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Personally, 85% of infections are deliberate transfers - unfair bitterness and revenge and For married people, a sinister way to confuse the origin of the first carrier . Remember the one that made news about the group of rich yahoo boys deliberately infecting girls in Lagos. Some of them are not Lagosians and many times visit other hospots and even there towns. When you see a man pressuring to pay higher for skin to skin, hmmm, na them and vice versa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kaduna Coronavirus Patient Trying To Escape Attacks Civil Defence Personnel / “how Enugu Doctor ‘killed’ My Son’ – Senator Jim Nwobodo / How Can One Determine The Sex Of Their Unborn Baby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.