Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? (33302 Views)

Some People Are Unaware That They Are HIV Positive / CiSHAN Reacts As Rivers Nurse Talks About HIV Patients At Her Hospital / Rivers State Nurse Talks About Her HIV Patients, Nigerians Call For Her Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by kay29000(m): 3:46pm On Nov 02, 2022
Divay2:
HIV/AIDS everywhere

I don't think I'll get married to any one because everybody is a suspect embarassed

[b]Somebody cannot get diseases from HIS/HER numerous fuckmates and give it to me for free. [/b]Dead on arrival embarassed

Lol. Funny girl.

So, what are you going to do... Remain single forever?
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by kay29000(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Zeezenho:

Bro why disturbing your self anyone that talks that way have nothing to say or a dead beat lier.

Exactly. Lol
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by TENHEU22(m): 3:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Echoban:

There are natural human who are immuned to it but they are few, more in Kenya. D lady couldn't infect u because she's on her drugs so the vira load in her body is so low. People using their drug has 50:50 chance of transmitting it. Count urself lucky bro
And there was no blood to blood contact, he did not bruised the thing well well; he is not a rough rider.
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by kay29000(m): 3:52pm On Nov 02, 2022
Kraspo:
I once dated an HIV positive patient in 2019 in Abuja. She didn’t tell me until I found her ARV drugs and googled it. She was hiding it from me for almost 6 months. I almost went mad. I wanted to commit suicide Sef. Fortunately, my results came back negative. I wasn’t sure because I was already having sex with her raw. I ran several tests in different labs and all came back negative. She told me that she didn’t want to lose me that’s why she couldn’t tell me.
I was heartbroken, I ended the relationship immediately. Most of my female friends who knew us were asking me why I broke up with her and I couldn’t bring myself to tell them. It’s a secret I still can’t share.

Lessons:
1. Always know your partner HIV status
2. Always do regular check up for STI every 3 months even in marriage
3. Don’t trust anyone. People are desperate

Respect for the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Echoban: 3:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
TENHEU22:
And there was no blood to blood contact, he did not bruised the thing well well; he is not a rough rider.

Lol. My chief once their is exchange of Virgina fluid and Semen, na direct contact be that o. Sex fluid house the virus same way blood does. Rough or no rough, raw sex na direct. Now depends on the viral load. U can actually Leave with them once they adhere to their drug which LL directly reduce the load in one drop of blood/sex fluid.
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by rhymesnoni(m): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
hikiki:
My story long oo,make I cut am short Sha...I met one yoruaba babe for one helping hand group,she has 2 kids. Helped her on so many occasions thou we not staying in same state. We fell in love sha...she started telling me about sex etc... Asked her to go HIV test so many times,didn't know she will give the lab guy money to write nagative and send to me....hmm. thou I work with a health care facility Sha...invited her over,she came showed me d fake HIV result. Still didn't believe,bleeped her with condoms Sha. She begged me to Bleep her raw that she is clean,she cried that she needs it raw...out of pity I Bleep her raw...stupid me. Still going raw for 2 or 3 times Sha. Something in me tells me this babe is not clean.... still invited her,made plans with my lab colleague to help me run test. As she came, directed her to go dia,she tried giving him money that she already knows her status. He insisted on just doing it and writing nagative.... oboy. I just see msg immediately for ma phone saying bro "e dey o". Jesus. She didn't know d guy Don update me..kept cool as she came...she wasn't comfortable. I was sweating like a �...I nearly die. Still took her home...asked her so u r +. Omo she kneel down d beg o. Gals r wicked! I wash am slap first. She still beg to Bleep her that night oo. D gal d stupid o. She stayed with me for 3 days Sha. I spent like 100k for HIV test in different hospital Sha...all nagative. She says I can never get HIV cos her viral load is low. Depressed enter me that season ooo. My story bad. Fear all this yoruba babes. I suffer sha

My brother Congratulations ooo.

Ahhh!!!!!!!
The thought of having the deadly HIV alone scares me. talk more of seeing someone whom I had sex with having a HIV positive result. I might kill her instantly, I cant really say! but might.

I had a girl who had TB, we had dated for years. she contracted TB through 'God knows how', when we went for test and her TB result came out positive I automatically believed I had TB too. surprisingly! my test result come negative. This is a girl that kiss and cuddle day in day out even when she was coughing o. before the thought of going for test even crossed our minds, not to talk of taking medication. till date how I escaped having TB still baffles me.

Miracles happen.

2 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Ijb11: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2022
No
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by 3kay945(m): 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Alaefulu:
I can of like this, it's informative, plz I just want to ask, does it mean if codeom burst during sex one is likely to be infected... I had a condom burst or should I say leak some days ago, thou the lady just requested money for postinor. Hope am save with all this stuff am reading here

Body go tell you na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2022
Echoban:

There are natural human who are immuned to it but they are few, more in Kenya. D lady couldn't infect u because she's on her drugs so the vira load in her body is so low. People using their drug has 50:50 chance of transmitting it. Count urself lucky bro
That's not true.There's nothing like being naturally immune to HIV, whether in Kenya or anywhere else.HIV knows no health bounds and can infect anyone.
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Echoban:

That's not true.There's nothing like being naturally immune to HIV, whether in Kenya or anywhere else.HIV knows no health bounds and can infect anyone.I have never heard of that whether in hospitals,on documentaries by scientists.
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by AngelaInteriorz: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Macphenson:
I think they are. I innocently once dated a HIV positive girl and narrowly escaped being infected. Then I was in depression and she came to my rescue. She was so nice, loving and caring. When I was coming out of depression, we were already fuckn raw. I even was even planning on settling down with her since she was there for me in my challenging moment. She was so pretty, tall and fresh. Her plan was to infect me so that I can settle down with her.

One day, I came across her medications and googled it, only to find out its an anti retroviral drugs, with lots of immune boosters. I confronted her and she confessed. I broke down in tears and told her if I go for test and its positive, I will simply commit suicide.

I went for test at CDC in Yaba, it was negative. After three months I went back it was also negative. I tried about seven different hospitals and Labs, it cane out negative. Even when I travelled to east, I checked with several hospitals and lab it also came out negative.
There was evwn a time I delibrately went to donate blood so that my blood will be thoroughly screened, the result also came out negative.

I explained my ordeal the doctor there and he was talking about people who are naturally immune to HIV.

Is your real name Chris?
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by ObalaEmma: 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Read from pages 1-7. The reason I desist from unplanned sex since my teenage years is still valid to date. I read about Hiv infection then and the story I heard shocked me that 5 minutes of obliviousness can send my peace away for the rest of my life. I don't play with my peace of mind.
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by gadgethead: 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
marlow1962:
Infect me with dat shit, and I find out it’s you hu did it, i murder u instantly (wat rubbish)

Hope there is free antiretroviral drugs in prison. Instead of protecting your self, you are chatting shit
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Justbright(m): 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
Justbright:

pls does donating blood at the hospital an indication that the person hiv free?..what if the person contqcted the virus few weeks or even days before the day of donating blood?.. always scared of havimg cause to receive blood tranfutiom..pls explain

i need anexplanation on this pls
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
Trojan8:

HIV is in semen which is why infected men can easily spread it as opposed to women.
Absolutely Correct!
An Infected man is more dangerous than an infectious lady irrespective of his Medication status. One infected man can destroy all the ladies in an entire community in just 5 days
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by geewean(m): 5:13pm On Nov 02, 2022
Comrade,you be baskard ooooo."pour groundnut oil" I don laugh tire.

Nonexisting1:
That shit is on the rise and scare the hell out of me. Reason I don't kiss anyone, suck kpekus or do anyhow pre-intimacy now. Even to suck breast well dey fear me. Once I carry you come house, I simply press your breast small, put on my condom and go straight to the business of the day, fucck pre-intimacy. If you no wet at that time, I don't mind pouring one gallon of groundnut oil inside your kpekus. No time to waste time.

1 Like

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Annahh(f): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
If they like let them go on an infecting rampage, they can't infect I and my man cause we are celibate. smiley, I'm not bothered about things that don't concern me. You guys should continue sleeping around, the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life.

3 Likes

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Paracetamol01: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2022
Macphenson:
I think they are. I innocently once dated a HIV positive girl and narrowly escaped being infected. Then I was in depression and she came to my rescue. She was so nice, loving and caring. When I was coming out of depression, we were already fuckn raw. I even was even planning on settling down with her since she was there for me in my challenging moment. She was so pretty, tall and fresh. Her plan was to infect me so that I can settle down with her.same thing happened to me

One day, I came across her medications and googled it, only to find out its an anti retroviral drugs, with lots of immune boosters. I confronted her and she confessed. I broke down in tears and told her if I go for test and its positive, I will simply commit suicide.

I went for test at CDC in Yaba, it was negative. After three months I went back it was also negative. I tried about seven different hospitals and Labs, it cane out negative. Even when I travelled to east, I checked with several hospitals and lab it also came out negative.
There was evwn a time I delibrately went to donate blood so that my blood will be thoroughly screened, the result also came out negative.

I explained my ordeal the doctor there and he was talking about people who are naturally immune to HIV.
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by ViceGovernor: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mercury12:
In today's world when they are already antiretroviral drugs?
That is wickedness
Bro people's hearts are desperately wicked cry
I once went to fvck one osho in Ife and this girl spread her laps for me to go in raw.
Immediately I just knew she's carrying one disease and she looked so clean shocked
Still forked her tho with protection

1 Like

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by ViceGovernor: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Annahh:
If they like let them go on an infecting rampage, they can't infect I and my man cause we are celibate. smiley, I'm not bothered about things that don't concern me. You guys should continue sleeping around, the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life.
Ma are you married?
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Annahh(f): 5:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
ViceGovernor:

Ma are you married?
No.

1 Like

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Westchester(m): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
hkidola00:
wao bro I've not tried anal wit any girl but is it sweeter Dan a tight vagina?

Yes very sweet and tighter tongue
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Eleyigidgan: 6:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
SenatePresdo:
It depends, some wouldn't tell you they are positive, but they would avoid any form of Sexual contact with you.

But if you disturb them to much, they might allow you taste the forbidden fruit grin

I laugh at people that forces girls for sex.

The most funny set of people are the ones that gives head, then wear condom after cheesy
you can't contract HIV from giving head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Thisthingcalled: 6:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
The point is she was her viral load Is very suppressed or (2) because men are not receptors,, excpt you have bruises on your penis or lubrication was not enough causing you to penetrate with a little force which inturn bruises your penis, chances of men contracting HIV is quite reduced when compared to men. Which was why HIV was very prevalent amongst gay men as alot of them had sex via the Anus, causing tear and bruises, which inturn makes Infection almost 100%.
That been said, God help us all because after getting tested and all, your partner can still step out on you or get infected through other point of entry like needles and exposure to contaminated blood and inturn infect you. author=Macphenson post=118045551]I think they are. I innocently once dated a HIV positive girl and narrowly escaped being infected. Then I was in depression and she came to my rescue. She was so nice, loving and caring. When I was coming out of depression, we were already fuckn raw. I even was even planning on settling down with her since she was there for me in my challenging moment. She was so pretty, tall and fresh. Her plan was to infect me so that I can settle down with her.

I explained my ordeal the doctor there and he was talking about people who are naturally immune to HIV.[/quote]
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by histemple: 6:49pm On Nov 02, 2022
TinubuThief:
HIV positive is not the end of the world. People that have it are just unfortunate people like me and you. Most of us just escape it by God's grace not as if we no dey enter our girl friends raw when you don't even know her status. Once the person is taking his or her drugs accordingly, nothing will happen to that person. Please be civil and mature and don't discriminate

People that have it are just unfortunate people like you and who please?

Go to school, you refused.
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Echoban: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

That's not true.There's nothing like being naturally immune to HIV, whether in Kenya or anywhere else.HIV knows no health bounds and can infect anyone.I have never heard of that whether in hospitals,on documentaries by scientists.

Make ur findings bro. I'm sincerely busy, can't prove anything right now. Just k ow there are.
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by easytig(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2022
Groundnut oil ke,when palm oil make sense like madt,orgasm after orgasm
geewean:

Comrade,you be baskard ooooo."pour groundnut oil" I don laugh tire.

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by Danking1: 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
Macphenson:
I think they are. I innocently once dated a HIV positive girl and narrowly escaped being infected. Then I was in depression and she came to my rescue. She was so nice, loving and caring. When I was coming out of depression, we were already fuckn raw. I even was even planning on settling down with her since she was there for me in my challenging moment. She was so pretty, tall and fresh. Her plan was to infect me so that I can settle down with her.

have been in same shoe like u up till today for more than one year now am still negative. Baba I thank God oo no be small thing since that day I avoid anyhow girl I must check u very well
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by geewean(m): 8:27pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hahahahaha at least 3 drum of Aba red oil to lubricate the place so the truck go ENTER the place.Abeg make una no make me laugh

easytig:
Groundnut oil ke,when palm oil make sense like madt,orgasm after orgasm

1 Like

Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by EmyGod(m): 9:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
SerikiFulani:
HIV is not easy to contact sexually.

You can easily get it by sharing of clippers/blade or by an infected person's blood touching your blood....But it's hard getting it sexually.

A guy I've known from childhood has fvcked more than 5000 women and he doesn't use condom... Since I've known him,he doesn't use condom yet he's HIV free.....Don't ask me how I know...I'm telling you facts

Me myself I have fvcked a lot of prostitutes,decent girls, married women,single mothers without using condom and i have never been infected....I do my tests every 6 months for the past 10 years and I've never been infected

Truly,some people are immune to HIV.
God is giving you second chance repent stop playing with your life.
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by 1Sharon(f): 9:50pm On Nov 02, 2022
Macphenson:

It is more difficult for a man to catch HIV, for a man to get infected, there's need to be so many conditions.

For a woman, infection is easier.

And if she was taking her medication to suppress the virus, there's no way you can be infected, so she played herself there.
Re: Are HIV Patients So Eager To Infect Others? by 1Sharon(f): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2022
How hard is it for people to just use condoms?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers State Government House Clinic New Pictures / Knowing Your Genotype And Blood Group / Brazilian Baby Thought To Have Died Survives After Being Buried Alive For 8 Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.