Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,028 members, 7,845,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) (50171 Views)

Buhari Presents Tinubu To Katsina Emirate, Says "He Will Be My Successor / CBN Tightens Redesigning Of The Naira Policy(photo) / Mahmood Yakubu Presents 2019 INEC Budget To Senate Committe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Risx(m): 10:55pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

Speak for yourself man.... If you are angry then face what's frustrating you

Nigerian youths are not angry... We are happy hustling for the paper.. no time

Big fooooooool
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by FILEBE(m): 10:57pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

I like your diplomacy in stating your opinion

I wish people could argue political differences like this, Nairaland would be fun and less toxic

Thanks boss.
Don't fuel the trend with a gbas gbos reply. They will learn when you talk to them sensibly. Wits thwarts stupidity anytime anyday . Educate them instead

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Morphinne: 10:58pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bontafa:

You must be a joker or must be living in Tuvali when he was governor not to see anything
Yes I was also living in Tuvali with him at the time, please tell us the infrastructure and policies that were birthed during Obi’s reign as the governor of Anambra and where are they today?. Simple question una go turn am to fight grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Amah70: 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
trutharena:
He made the case for the tech sector at the business summit.

Almost every leader from the private sector graced the occasion.

Little compared with the promises Tinubu and APC made to Nigerians in 2015 and in 2019. Promises unfulfilled.
If Nigeria were to be a true and progressive country, APC members would be hiding in shame by now.
But because APC and power is all about cornering proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger delta, see how the people who are expected to be aware of APC'S failures gathered here.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by kenx1(m): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Until Tinubu changes the same people who have messed up the country ..i will not vote for him
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Bontafa: 11:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
Morphinne:

Yes I was also living in Tuvali with him at the time, please tell us the infrastructure and policies that were birthed during Obi’s reign as the governor of Anambra and where are they today?. Simple question una go turn am to fight grin grin

Na crime to carry this your same phone do research?

Why must I tell you .

And you and who dey fight ne ?
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Germi9: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Na so una take package buhari give us na
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 11:01pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

Speak for yourself man.... If you are angry then face what's frustrating you

Nigerian youths are not angry... though ayam 45 We youths are happy hustling for the paper.. no time
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Amah70: 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
Flutterwave founder, what magic technology will you do in Nigeria to retrieve Nigeria from being a country harboring the largest number of poor, hungry, most terrorised and most indebted people on earth? Handwork of Tinubu's APC.

What technology do you have to return to N179=$1 of 2015?
Today, $1=N760. Handwork of Tinubu's APC.
Or are you struggling to become another Lai Mohammed for APC?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by famora(m): 11:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
Same way they used Debola Lagos and the likes to promote change, they cashed out then but what’s next after everything. The smart youth should be wise not to be used anymore
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Morphinne: 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bontafa:

Na crime to carry this your same phone do research?

Why must I tell you .

And you and who dey fight ne ?
Why are you scared to tell us? grin At least you witnessed the wonders Obi did in Anambra while we were still at Tuvali village, I only know about his Hero ogogoro innovation, please take the mic and tell us the economic policies he put in place that are still beneficial to the State and businesses. I’m not fighting you hopeless soul grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by BreconHills(m): 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Amah70:

Hate in bold.
Tinubu is the most hatefilled Nigerian.
Even most prominent people from his SW region have been telling him about the implications of the hatred he is propagating through his negation of the fact that it's the turn of the Igbo in the SE to produce a president for Nigeria.

Ok so there you are. Just breath.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Bontafa: 11:08pm On Nov 01, 2022
Morphinne:

Why are you scared to tell us? grin At least you witnessed the wonders Obi did in Anambra while we were in Tuvali village, I only know about his Hero ogogoro innovation, please take the mic and tell us the economic policies he put in please that are still beneficial to the State and businesses. I’m not fighting you hopeless soul grin

Abeg find any mental home go Check up .

No be me frustrate you, your lazy Papa dey there hold am
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Morphinne: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bontafa:

Abeg find any mental home go Check up .

No be me frustrate you, your lazy Papa dey there hold am

Ogogoro man don vex grin. Simple question he turn am to fight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Bontafa: 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2022
Morphinne:

Ogogoro man don vex grin. Simple question he turn am to fight

Like I said we no dey fight me and you Na friend.

Just hold your Papa for your frustration ,as Na you be hopeless soul na.

Know your friends,

Me Me friend.

Papa Papa evil noooo.

Me friend Papa evil

You get the point now ?

Thank you
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by uche393: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
I just dey laugh, when e politician wet people's pockets they will turn blind eyes to the main issue.
FYI flutter wave product "barter " was really affected by the APC government but even though they really tried their best to manage our unstable exchange rate and processes international payments .

wait oo....the same APC wey ban crypto? they are not serious.

we all joined the technosphre because it was the only thing that could make a common man earn better money in USD, Nigeria can't talk about tech when we don't have electricity.

Tech is not about only software things, tech is broad and it rallys round technical education in secondary schools or post secondary school.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Bigboy911: 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
Tinumbu will only become president for Dirty yaruba smelly skull miners
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Ckonnet: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
seunmsg:
All sensible persons not blinded by hatred are in support of Bola Tinubu.

Are you normal?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Kingzeez10: 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bontafa:

I don't like educating urchins.

Go to YouTube watch buharis campaign when he asked how much is spaghetti now and listen to what the crowd shouted before Buhari started the game cry .

Check your history

1 Like

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Morphinne: 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
Bontafa:

Like I said we no dey fight me and you Na friend.

Just hold your Papa for your frustration ,as Na you be hopeless soul na.

Know your friends,

Me Me friend.

Papa Papa evil noooo.

Me friend Papa evil

You get the point now ?

Thank you
Ok no vex my akpu munching friend, I didn’t know you would be this pained grin
My sincere apologies grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Bontafa: 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Morphinne:

Ok no vex my akpu munching friend, I didn’t know you would be this pained grin
My sincere apologies grin

Omomo come see me Na friend.

Daddy Na bastard you hear ?

Oya go tell mummy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Bontafa: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Your papa. Spaghetti was not sold for #90 in 2015. Iku ma pa e danu ni

Go and argue with your mental patient father .
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Reyhzor(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
Kingzeez10:

Your papa. Spaghetti was not sold for #90 in 2015. Iku ma pa e danu ni

Why do people like defending failures?
How much is dollar today compd to Naira?
You no suppose talk at all
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Idaytesj29(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
derecho:
He'd soon realize that there's no king without the pipu.
Aboyeji alone can't influence the angry Nigerian youths besides na Lawyer hin be.
Tinubu na bad market

Na you dey angry.

1 Like

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Kingzeez10: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
Reyhzor:

Why do people like defending failures?
How much is dollar today compd to Naira?
You no suppose talk at all

1 Like

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Harrietpotter: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
There are 36 states in the federation so why can't businesses prosper everywhere ...this election is beyond tribe or religion get this straight once and for all, tired of ibo this and yoruba that or Northern...what about other tribes
trutharena:

If Tinubu is truly bad market, probably Iyin business would not have survived in Lagos economy.

Imagine him having his business in Anambra where IPOB terrorists just declare sit at home at will, do you think he will be able to build the foremost Fintech company in Africa?

If you don’t know, Flutterwave is a Unicorn so if Iyin can identify with Tinubu, he would have weighed his options and he went for it.

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Idaytesj29(m): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
trutharena:

What is Obi innovation?

Can you mention two policy or infrastructural wonders that he achieved in Anambra?

He will go into oblivion or start blabbing rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Corrinthians(m): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
cool
Re: Flutterwave Founder, Iyin Aboyeji, Presents Tinubu Tech Policy (Photo) by Idaytesj29(m): 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2022
Harrietpotter:
There are 36 states in the federation so why can't businesses prosper everywhere ...this election is beyond tribe or religion get this straight once and for all, tired of ibo this and yoruba that or Northern...what about other tribes

They have little voting power, so when politics is being discussed, they feature less

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Corper & INEC Adhoc Staff Forced To Submit Fake Results In Benue / Uzodimma To Demolish Okorocha's Property Built On Water Channels: Pics & Video / "Ganduje's Sex Scandal Video On Its Way To The Public" - Jackson Ube Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.