Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,759 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) (14214 Views)

Man Down As A Woman Kill Her Husband And Ran With Is House Document.. Photos / Atiku’s Policy Document: Privatise NNPC , Raise GDP To $900bn, Cut Taxes… / Photo of Atiku reviewing policy document he would present to Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
Earlier today, I presented ‘My Pledges to You’

This policy document has all my perspectives to the problems, and the potentials of our dear country, with how best to solve and exploit them. My sincere gratitude to you for joining us on this historic day. — RMK
#RMK2023
https://mobile.twitter.com/KwankwasoRM/status/1587510953352085506

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by ghettokid1(m): 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2022
More cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by taylor88(m): 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
Any living thing is welcome aside Tinubu

If Peter obi can’t win then let Atiku or Kwankwaso

Tinubu is a disaster

93 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by jenniferjude613: 8:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
Stay one place
Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by Moh247: 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2022
grin

We are waiting for Atiku and his ex girlfriend AdaObi

Or PDP and LP don't have manifesto?!

Let's us all compare and contrast

72 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by taylor88(m): 8:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Urchinna

Y’all busy campaigning for Tinubu while the entire north is leaving APC

Na una know where una vote go come from

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by Moh247: 8:09pm On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

Urchinna

Y’all busy campaigning for Tinubu while the entire north is leaving APC

Na una know where una vote go come from

Entire North Of your Village abi

Zombidiots don turn Minister for Northern Political Affiars

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by taylor88(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

Entire North Of your Village abi

Zombidiots don turn Minister for Northern Political Affiars

Batstard

Make una dey live in denial about northern defection which is obvious to the deaf and blind

You all will be disgraced next year

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 01, 2022
How i wish i can understand this man,well better days ahead
Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by Moh247: 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

Batstard

Make una dey live in denial about northern defection which is obvious to the deaf and blind

Even some moronic Zombidiots wey no fit point out North from South on Google maps sef go come online come cap dust with cheap data

67 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:15pm On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

Tinubu is a disaster
Waste of time, Asiwaju will win in a landslide, the presidency is definitely coming down south, South West to be precise.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

Batstard

Election that APC has already won?

Only an oblivious Ipobian will bet against Tinubu & President Buhari working together.

The Obi And Atiku pdp alliance failed woefully in 2019, no chance in the world with them winning apart.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by taylor88(m): 8:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

Even some moronic Zombidiots wey no fit point out North from South on Google maps sef go come online come cap dust with cheap data

Its indeed a faceless forum

If I jam you one on one for this Lagos you will never come online again till eternity

Trust me bros

13 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:20pm On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

If I jam you one on one for this Lagos you will never come online again till eternity

Trust me bros
Indeed, because na that your toys are us gun big pass for Eko? We all know that the Emptiest Barrels will always make the loudest noise.

Oblivious Minded Miscreant.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by Moh247: 8:21pm On Nov 01, 2022
taylor88:

Trust me bros

Na the difference between us be that, you still dey jam people.... We dey send boys to deliver the package to hood rats like you

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:22pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:
grin

Kwankwaso is biggest threat to Tinubu life ambition, Tinubu don't mind selling his wife if Kwankwaso will step-down for him, NW and NE will be battle ground for APC, PDP and NNPP Buhari is no longer on the ticket grin

7 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:23pm On Nov 01, 2022
post=118050520:

Kwankwaso is biggest threat to Tinubu life ambition, Tinubu don't mind selling his wife if Kwankwaso will step-down for him, NW and NE will be battle ground for APC, PDP and NNPP Buhari is no longer on the ticket grin
Anything that is massaging your ego in deceit is welcome.

From the nonsense you inscribed, it is quite obvious that you don’t even believe in whatever jargon you stated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Anything that is massaging your ego in deceit is welcome.

From the nonsense you inscribed, it is obvious that you don’t even believe in what you stated.
Go and mark it Tinubu can't win Kwankwaso and Atiku in Northwest it is not possible even in NorthEast

8 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2022
post=118050622:

Go and mark it Tinubu can't win Kwankwaso and Atiku in Northwest it is not possible even in NorthEast
Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by Moh247: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2022
post=118050520:

Why una no come Sabi politics you my Ibo friend

Kwankwaso is the biggest blessing to APC after Pandora AdaObi

Northwest and Southeast is about to get splited 3 ways shifting battleground to Northeast, NorthCentral and SouthWest which isnt a Fulani strong hold

The Rulling party is happy to have 3 opposition party drag votes with each other

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2022
post=118050622:

Any neutral logical thinker in Northern Nigeria, knows it is the turn of Southern Nigeria to rule, that is South West Nigeria to be precise.

As an Ipobian one track minded person, It is quite obvious that you don’t fall into the category of logical thinkers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:32pm On Nov 01, 2022
[quote author=buckeyemedia post=118050671][/quote]
Most of you are daft, it surprise me how you guys believe that Tinubu with his fragile health and old age will win Kwankwaso In Kano, Kaduna and Kastina is out of reach, Tinubu tried his best to persuade Kwankwaso to step down for him he refused.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
post=118050746:

Most of you are daft, it surprise me how you guys believe that Tinubu with his fragile health and old age will win Kwankwaso, Kano, Kaduna and Kastina is out of reach, Tinubu tried his best to persuade Kwankwaso to step down for him he refused.
Ganduje will deliver Kano, President Buhari will deliver Katsina, Fulani Nation, El Rufai will deliver Kaduna, Shettima will deliver Kanuri Nation.

Kwankwaso is a Joker, even you know it, don’t compare men like Jagaban Borgu of Africa, to infants like Alhaji Kwankwaso.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by VeryWickedMan: 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Policy abi Kwalisi?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:34pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

Northwest and Southwest is about to get splited 3 ways shifting battleground to Northeast, NorthCentral and SouthWest which isnt a Fulani strong hold
Keep fooling yourself with Lagos/Ibadan propaganda Kwankwaso came out to debunk the propaganda that he is not stepping down for anybody

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
Moh247:

Northwest and Southeast is about to get splited 3 ways shifting battleground to Northeast, NorthCentral and SouthWest which isnt a Fulani strong hold

The Rulling party is happy to have 3 opposition party drag votes with each other

That narrative una no sabi politics will change soon, we have 3 months and few days to general election Tinubu can't win more than 8 states, I will remind you

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2022
post=118050803:

Keep fooling yourself with Lagos/Ibadan propaganda Kwankwaso came out to debunk the propaganda that he is not stepping down for anybody
Let him stay in the race, it is Bola Tinubu’s strategy, it is Atiku’s votes he is collecting in the North, just like how Pandora Pete has collected Atiku and pdp’s votes in the South East & South South.

Jagaban the political strategist, me I fear all those Chitown men.
Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:43pm On Nov 01, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Let him stay in the race, it is Bola Tinubu’s strategy, it is Atiku’s votes he is collecting, just like how Pandora Pete has collected Atiku and pdp’s votes in the South East & South South.

Jagaban the strategist.
Atiku votes NE and NW it means Tinubu can only win few states in SW grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
post=118050918:

That narrative una no sabi politics will change soon, we have 3 months and few days to general election Tinubu can't win more than 8 states, I will remind you
And already The Labor Parry is complaining about money.

Will they be able to cross the political marathon tape standing?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:46pm On Nov 01, 2022
post=118051030:

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by Tinubuadvocate: 8:48pm On Nov 01, 2022
We know that for igbo.
taylor88:

Tinubu is a disaster

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Presents Policy Document (photos) by buckeyemedia: 8:50pm On Nov 01, 2022
post=118051030:

Hope93, reincarnated 30 years later, Abubakar Atiku will be disgraced and retired from politics, same as was done to Bashir Tofa.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Set To Receive Fresh $2.2bn World Bank Loan – Edun / Nigeria’s Economy May Shrink Further - IMF / Sunday Dare Denies Asking For N81m To Cut Grass In Abuja Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.