Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Can You Still Make It At 39? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Still Make It At 39? (27327 Views)

Adewale Egbedun Greets Adewale Irekandu At 39 / I'm A Terrible Writer, But I Still Make Six Figures Every Week!!! / Celebrating Dunga Of APGA, Ezesinachi At 39 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:32am On Nov 03, 2022
Morgan Freeman made it at 52

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Astar007: 11:32am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:
Guys good morrow to you all.

So it's going to be my 39th birthday next year and I still don't have one Kobo in my bank account. Still under my parents roof and no job. In a scale of 1 to 10, what are my chances of making it in life?

50/50 chances, same as for those in their early 20's and late 40's even late 50's.

Simply put anybody can make it at any time, making money most times depend on the opportunities that come your way. Pray to God for opportunities and good luck in life.

Note: ANYBODY CAN MAKE IT

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by 9jahotblog: 11:33am On Nov 03, 2022
Well for me my advice is for you to take the bull by the horn. Do something even if it’s small thing. Start something small. Also leave your father’s house and rent a room, run away from women for now. If you don’t have money to rent a room apartment, kindly ask for help please. People will still help no matter what.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:33am On Nov 03, 2022
Even at 65yrs
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Ambber(f): 11:36am On Nov 03, 2022
Even at 59, or older you can still make it. It’s not over until the breath ceases. Fight for your dreams and the life you desire to live

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by YourBestWriter: 11:38am On Nov 03, 2022
Thank you so much guys. Didn't know this will get so much reply, but thank you all for the motivational words. God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2022
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I live a very uneventful life, and even at 35, I have faced more obstacles,low moments, dark moments than most people in their lifetime. Life is not smiling at me and despite my efforts and attempts to have a headway, it always come down hard on me. Sometimes I believe I am jinxed and sometimes I think I'm not supposed to live in this terrestrial. I have been in and out of depression several times and I just hope I don't finally succumb to the death knell....

I am a Graduate of a professional course, highly qualified with added qualifications. And I'm here facing the heat, living in a squalor , debt over debts and having health complications that I pray doesn't degenerate into something else. I cannot afford the kind of life I envisage and planned for.I'm just stuck in life.

No love, No empathy, No relation,no benefactor.

Worse is that I come from a very toxic and dysfunctional family, so I am doing everything with no support. Trial and error etc...

I hope fortune smile on me someday. If not I will embrace the vicissitudes of life.

I need help before I fall down the cliff.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Jakama90(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2022
Once there is life there is hope. You still have hundred percent chance of making it
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by kelvinklein219(m): 11:40am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

So it's going to be my 39th birthday next year and I still don't have one Kobo in my bank account. Still under my parents roof and no job. In a scale of 1 to 10, what are my chances of making it in life?
just go out and make money, no matter how small, cut off all those people you call your friends, reduce alcohol or you drink, fleeeeeeeeeee from women
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by caprini1: 11:47am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

30 minutes is even too much for you to make it.Just stay positive and stay safe.
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Astar007: 11:47am On Nov 03, 2022
LawMan44:
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I live a very uneventful life, and even at 35, I have faced more obstacles,low moments, dark moments than most people in their lifetime. Life is not smiling at me and despite my efforts and attempts to have a headway, it always come down hard on me. Sometimes I believe I am jinxed and sometimes I think I'm not supposed to live in this terrestrial. I have been in and out of depression several times and I just hope I don't finally succumb to the death knell....

Guy not be only u feel dat way, na naija cause am. If u commit suicide, 1week everybody go forget u, na u sabi
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Vested(m): 11:49am On Nov 03, 2022
You need a disciplined one year with cashflow for you to know that a man's life can turn at anytime.

Just keep faith with God & do anything that can get you regular cashflow (no matter how small) from the point you are right now.

Don't ever despise small beginnings. You won't understand how one small ₦5000 monthly savings you've been doing will meet an opportunity when it comes. That's how men's lives change.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Osidoshit: 11:51am On Nov 03, 2022
A fool at 40 done buy Benz at 41.....my guy when there is life there is hope....You can still make it don't give up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by mapist(m): 11:53am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

Work hard and smart, YOU CAN DEFINITELY still make it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by vickydevoka(m): 11:55am On Nov 03, 2022
darichlife:
Brother if you are reading this I want to tell you that there is still light in the tunnel, if you have not made it at this age is a sign of a lot of things you have not been doing right in your early 20s or 30s.

You need to leave your comfort zone and that's where you blessings will start automatically.

God bless you.
YOU HEARED WHEN HE SAID NO KOBO IN HIM. YOU CANT LEAVE YOUR COMFORT ZONE WITHOUT MONEY OR HELP OGA
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by jackson44(m): 11:58am On Nov 03, 2022
Sha make it before you clock 40yrs. Because a fool @40,is a fool forever . angry
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by SPAMBOX7: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2022
McDonald's made at at 70. You still have 31 years to reach when he made it. So chill

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Damian10(m): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2022
Truly i say to you there is no deadline in making it in life.
I have seen and heard of people who got their financial breakthrough at 50 above, did i hear you scream 50! Ya i mean it.

But we all pray to make it in our youth when we can still jump up when our best songs comes on with glass in our hands grin
You can make it anytime with a new mentality and energy, just discover your passion and put all you possibly can into it. May God help us.
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by zedman1(m): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2022
I read about... was it the MC Donalds guy or who sef, he made it very late in life, he made it very big. Life can change at any time and any age within a split second sometimes, other times, gradually until you reach the top.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by AishaDant(f): 12:13pm On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

Everything can change in a minute.

Your life can change in a minute.

All you need is that opportunity.

How prepared are you for those opportunities that can actually change your life?
You are alive, anything can happen.

Please, work hard in a particular field and believe. You will make it.

Happy birthday in advance. smiley.

If you feel down, think about how many people around the world died last night yet you are alive. Be hopeful! *big hug*

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

You have a chance even at 100 to make it but you won’t make it if you don’t do away with fear and discard fear replacing it with confidence and doing things and going to places you ordinarily would be scared to and pitch your value. Get out of your comfort zone (that place that gives you a false sense of security.)
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by pansophist(m): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
You are still going about it the wrong way, what do you mean by scale? ok, you have a 10/10 chance to make it. Now check, did your account balance increase? I have never met a wealthy person or someone fit and muscular that became like that without a plan. You do not stumble on success, you have a plan and your plan will make you successful.

The question now then is, what have you been doing all this while? You have to be working on something, and only a matter of time before they materialize. You do not dictate your future, but you have a plan and your plan dictates your future.

9 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Blazinraj01(f): 12:18pm On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

You are measuring success in terms of bank balance.
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by qtguru(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2022
Karleb:
In a way, I believe 39 is still very young.
cry I feel better now

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by PointZerom: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

What are you doing for now?

Do you hv any skill?
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Blackman101: 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2022
As God almighty live, you can make at any age
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by folake4u(f): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2022
qtguru:

cry I feel better now

grin grin grin grin See what we were saying yesterday.
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Flame77: 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2022
fman:
it takes a day for life to turn. Around

A whole day is even too much bro. One phone call can catapult one from the valley of a nobody to the mountain top of somebody. Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Flame77: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2022
MichaelSokoto:

A billionaire son of a billionaire Father just passed on recently (God rest his soul), then who are u?.

The gentle soul hasn't even started his life yet, but u, u got a whole lot ahead of u, weda u have bn doin well or not!

undecided

Wow! This is powerful.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by wirinet(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
peepydelano:
Keep praying and believing, God will surprise you soon and make up for all that seems to have passed you.

Worst advice. Two hands working can do more than a thousand clasped in prayer.

Learn a skill. The best being an IT skill. But if you don't have the brains or resources to learn an IT skill, learn any skill. Just make sure you are good at it. Good skills earn more than any employment you can get, even with a degree.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by jclassiq(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

Is this a troll question or what?
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Johel(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

Relax and just breath bro...all will be alright, Afterall in the end,we all die,money or not, pple still make it in their 60s...No hope is lost except death comes in.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / The Snake I Killed This Morning / Identical Twins : Can You Tell Them Apart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.