Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Can You Still Make It At 39? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Still Make It At 39? (27311 Views)

I'm A Terrible Writer, But I Still Make Six Figures Every Week!!! / Celebrating Dunga Of APGA, Ezesinachi At 39 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by orikoku: 10:51am On Nov 03, 2022
darichlife:
Brother if you are reading this I want to tell you that there is still light in the tunnel, if you have not made it at this age is a sign of a lot of things you have not been doing right in your early 20s or 30s.

You need to leave your comfort zone and that's where you blessings will start automatically.

God bless you.
OP please follow this advice. You will thank him later
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by ugodson(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:
Guys good morrow to you all.

So it's going to be my 39th birthday next year and I still don't have one Kobo in my bank account. Still under my parents roof and no job. In a scale of 1 to 10, what are my chances of making it in life?

From your question, your chances of making big in life is..,......... 100%
Put God first in all you do

4 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Kehindemichael: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2022
jeremiah 33 vs 3 call unto me and i will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not
keep praying thing GOD answer you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by OCHKESTINE(m): 10:53am On Nov 03, 2022
Your bank account is not your worth!
You will not be remembered for how much you had but for what you do.

Luke 12 vs 15
Then he said, “Beware! Guard against every kind of greed. Life is not measured by how much you own.”

The oversabis will discredit the above, however, the truth of life is revealed to all on their death bed.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by sanya4good(m): 10:54am On Nov 03, 2022
A lot depends on your mindsets
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by seanwilliam(m): 10:55am On Nov 03, 2022
Goalnaldo:
Bro, I like this your advice and it's in fact what I'm planning to do. That's why I play bet hoping to win at least 200k so I can rent a one room. I'm 30 and I feel very sad that I still leave with my parents.
bro, u can never make it in betting . Chances of hitting 200k with 100 naira in betting is 0.00001/100.
The more you try the higher your loss

Talk to your friends and family , do labor work for sites , rent a room and learn a skill .
Soonest , luck will shine on you and you will rejoice

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Localordinary: 10:55am On Nov 03, 2022
I hope you are a not sleeping. A fool at 40 bought benz at 41. Keep pushing and maintain the consistency.

YourBestWriter:

So it's going to be my 39th birthday next year and I still don't have one Kobo in my bank account. Still under my parents roof and no job. In a scale of 1 to 10, what are my chances of making it in life?

5 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by DaveHarry(m): 10:56am On Nov 03, 2022
Bros....it is never too late to make it in life; just start making your moves towards your goals now.
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

bro if u cant aford lightskin or halfcast babes....then go for dakskin babes...of course there is hope. i can giv u Wordsfrombimpe, Siofra & some more babe sie!!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Cleanworld(f): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

SUCCESS HAS NO AGE LIMIT. KEEP WORKING ON YOUR GOALS DAILY AND IT WILL PAY OFF ONE DAY BUT PLEASE NEVER REPEAT THE SAME PROCESS THAT YEILD NO RESULT. GOOD LUCK

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by SunMusk(m): 10:59am On Nov 03, 2022
Check this guy on YouTube Dorian Develops. He is a programmer, according to him he wasted his youth doing nothing, he is in his 40s now and successful. You have to learn a skill. And one of the Best skills you can learn in this age currently his computer programming.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Cajal(m): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2022
gabemuyi:

How do I get them
U can Google it brother
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Goalnaldo(m): 11:00am On Nov 03, 2022
seanwilliam:
bro, u can never make it in betting . Chances of hitting 200k with 100 naira in betting is 0.00001/100.
The more you try the higher your loss

Talk to your friends and family , do labor work for sites , rent a room and learn a skill .
Soonest , luck will shine on you and you will rejoice
I actually learnt patent medicine. The funds to start up has been the issue. I also have idea of email copywriting.
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by bestdudes: 11:02am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

Get a skill, a digital skill, and start using it to make money. Find a way to make money that you can use to enrol for course on SkillShare.com and Youtube videos.

Nobody is going to do it for you. You have to do it yourself. Self development is key and what I HAVE used to sustain myself.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Chinedumejoooo: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2022
With this your mentality and thought,if care is not taking depression will be knocking on your door.
You have all the opportunities some married men a regretting today.
You are not feeding yourself or in any compulsory expenses, why not making saves you most priority.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by MamaletASO: 11:05am On Nov 03, 2022
It's good to think, complain and be disturbed about momentum situation.

At 39years?

Here is my rating: 10/10

The Bible says if you are willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of d land..

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by macrodata(m): 11:05am On Nov 03, 2022
The first problem you must overcome is leaving your parent's house. As long as you're under your father's shadow, he's the man of the house & you'll never experience the struggles of being a man while you live under his roof. Your role as a man starts when you live on your own, then... blessings & attractions of a man will come on you. For now, the universe recognise one man in that house.

Secondly, stop procrastinating. Take control of your future NOW & make drastic decisions and goals to attain.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by LOVEGINO(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2022
Bukola94:
LOL! U ARE MEAN. INSTEAD US TO BE EDUCATING & EXPOSING EACH OTHER TO THINGS THAT WILL BENEFITS US IN THE LONG RUN.NA POLITICAL JAGGONS,SUPPORTING THIEVES AND EVILS MEN THAT WILL RUIN US THEY WILL BE DEFENDING. I AM SICK & TIRED MENH,IT IS PAINFUL THAT I AM NOT AN ELIGIBLE VOTER & I CANT FORCE MY FAMILIES,FRIENDS & PEOPLE TO VOTE.
its well bro.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Iko5000: 11:09am On Nov 03, 2022
Even at 60 you can still make it . God can turn your life around at any age and I have testaments to that .
YourBestWriter:

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by highbeeola(m): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

the man wet get KFC made it at 75 i think, in the mean time go for spiritual consultation to know rot cause of your problem.
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by EngrKemp: 11:13am On Nov 03, 2022
darichlife:
Brother if you are reading this I want to tell you that there is still light in the tunnel, if you have not made it at this age is a sign of a lot of things you have not been doing right in your early 20s or 30s.

You need to leave your comfort zone and that's where you blessings will start automatically.

God bless you.
Some of u talk as if u r not in Nigeria.
What do I mean by not doing right at 20 or 30?
Rubbish talk.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Britishpea: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2022
I don’t know that anyone can ask this question ooo. Life is just starting at that age.
You can make it more than you even envisage. ,
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by AndyCole16(m): 11:16am On Nov 03, 2022
seanwilliam:
Hmm. First , you have to understand that surviving is a winning too. I understand that you’re frustrated right now .
Anyway
I’ll list out things I think you can do that will help .
1. Give yourself 6 years target
2. Now move out of your parents house, you cant be doing things the same way and be expecting different result. I’m not saying they are your problems , but you won’t feel challenged enough living with them . That’s your comfort zone!

Husle to rent a single room, start from there.
3. Now reconnect with old friends , don’t appear desperate, don’t ask for money , instead ask them how you can be of help to them and get paid. humbly ask them if they can link u up to ANY job.
4. While doing 3, pick up a skill you think you can master within 6 month, ( imo, pick physical skill for now)
5. go on different online platforms to market your skills.
6. Whatever gain you’re making doing the 5, reinvest back to 4 and start growing .
7. While doing all these bro, avoid women, you can marry any woman of your choice at any age provided you’re successful.
8. Ensure you give something back to your parents no matter how little, let them know how much you’re trying to take care of them too. You might not agree to this but I believe nature has it own way of rewarding good deeds.
9. It’s not as easy as I put it, but it’s better u give a try and take action now than to procrastinate and still bask in regrets later
10. Learn from the mistakes you made in your 20s..

Que sera sera
You are intelligent my guy. Thanks for this
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by tommy589(m): 11:17am On Nov 03, 2022
darichlife:

God bless you.

I pray he follows your advice. Not blaming him though. But I wonder why some people are scared of leaving regular three square meals and shelter to experience some adventure in their young active days.
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Jesphem: 11:18am On Nov 03, 2022
Bro find better agriculture farmland and start pepper farming ASAP ,in two years you’re counting millions already !!
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by EngrKemp: 11:20am On Nov 03, 2022
seanwilliam:
Hmm. First , you have to understand that surviving is a winning too. I understand that you’re frustrated right now .
Anyway
I’ll list out things I think you can do that will help .
1. Give yourself 6 years target
2. Now move out of your parents house, you cant be doing things the same way and be expecting different result. I’m not saying they are your problems , but you won’t feel challenged enough living with them . That’s your comfort zone!

Husle to rent a single room, start from there.
3. Now reconnect with old friends , don’t appear desperate, don’t ask for money , instead ask them how you can be of help to them and get paid. humbly ask them if they can link u up to ANY job.
4. While doing 3, pick up a skill you think you can master within 6 month, ( imo, pick physical skill for now)
5. go on different online platforms to market your skills.
6. Whatever gain you’re making doing the 5, reinvest back to 4 and start growing .
7. While doing all these bro, avoid women, you can marry any woman of your choice at any age provided you’re successful.
8. Ensure you give something back to your parents no matter how little, let them know how much you’re trying to take care of them too. You might not agree to this but I believe nature has it own way of rewarding good deeds.
9. It’s not as easy as I put it, but it’s better u give a try and take action now than to procrastinate and still bask in regrets later
10. Learn from the mistakes you made in your 20s..

Que sera sera
Op,this is the best advice
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by KingLion007(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2022
fman:
it takes a day for life to turn. Around
Not just a day buh a second...keep pushing,Keep striving bruh..
Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by moneymagnet(m): 11:25am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

Definitely a Yess for me…You can start from where you are now and still achieve things in years to come… It’s really never too late except you are bedridden, too old and weak to move about or worst still dead.
You must never Giveup!!!
- Keep putting your CV’s out there even when they don’t accept you keep being on the lookout for job opportunities
- Keep talking to friends and folks about potential opportunities just incase they stumble across any
- Be flexible. sometimes it might require you leaving your comfort zone, you might need to relocate elsewhere, be very open to the idea.
- You might need to start small, please do not overlook anything, the blessings might just be wrapped in the seemingly too small for my status/level mindset” Uber driving, home lesson tutor for children, house/apartment agent, pickup peoples clothes in your neighbourhood wash and press, then go deliver afterwards, you don’t even need to have a office to do this….i can keep going on and on mentioning things you can start doing today but you just have to do something, anything that will help you save some money within a period of time no matter how tangible it is. (It is better to work for stipends than to sit doing nothing)
Hence the reason leaving your current location might do some good, for example imagine wanting to drive keke in a place you are “too well known”
- If you have savedup something after sometime of doing any of the listed stuffs above, then you might need to go a step further by Learning a Skillset. Be willing to pay for knowlede, get a mentor to shorten your learning curve even if it means you paying for the assistance, do so…
What excuse will you give your children when they ask you why you are still looking for a “Good Paying Job” at age 50
At the Era we are in, you must have a skill or learn one…
Even the bible says in Prov 18:16 A man’s gift(Skills) makes room for him and brings him before great men. not your prayers
Your prayers will open doors for you but it takes your gift(skill) to seize them.
Friendly advice; Start Equipping yourself..

It’s never too late, even at age 39 excuse my words you are still but a youth
There’s always a price to pay to get your desired outcome
PAY IT WHILE IT’S DAY.
I’ll leave you to muse over these���

5 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Lama70(m): 11:26am On Nov 03, 2022
Bros , don't yeye yourself o. People of 50 are full of hope and not dulling.

Young boy like you? Don't relent. Keep looking for opportunities and you will be amazed.

God bless you.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by 2Radii: 11:27am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

comot for Ur parent house bro

U will thank God u did.

1 Like

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by user32(m): 11:28am On Nov 03, 2022
YourBestWriter:

Founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken

At age 65, Colonel Harland Sanders began franchising his chicken business using his $105 monthly Social Security check.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Still Make It At 39? by Tzar(m): 11:29am On Nov 03, 2022
Yes, you can still make it.
You just have to put twice as much effort as someone in his 20s.
Don't despise little beginings. The problem with Nigerians is that they think making it is one miraculous hit or job. It doesn't work like that most times.
The experience and training you get from a small job preps you for the big one.
The savings and investments you make on a small business preps you for the big hit.
Most Nigerians don't realize in life, one has to grow organically. Only a minute few have the privilege to grow miraculously and inorganically. Most times those that grow in an unnatural and inorganic way become cancers and don't last long. That is the trade-off for making it suddenly most times.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

10 Types Of Youths That Will Attend Cross Over Service / Man Playing With Snake In Front Of Children In Zamfara (photos) / Man Who Spent 20-Years Living In A Mountain Cave (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.