Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

There Is One State I Envy In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Is One State I Envy In Nigeria (1626 Views)

I Envy Guys That Hardly Get Erection / I Envy Wayward Children / List Of Ten Romancelanders I Envy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is One State I Envy In Nigeria by ChildOfDoom: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
The governor of this particular state did what no other could. He saw the problem of youths, married men and the elderly and how it distorted growth and development, then he quickly nipped it in the bud.

Now family life will be protected. Integrity, peace of mind and a sane mind is guaranteed for the inhabitants

He took the bull by the horn by stopping betting in Anambra state and damned the economic implications. Governor Soludo of Anambra state is a living hero to me and every other bet9ja virtual addict. I wish I was living and working there.

Here I am with just 8000 naira left. Instead of thinking of how I will manage it for the next 24 days before my next pay, I am thinking of using it to stake on three odd for it to be enough to last the period left before salary.

God help me to restrain. My mind is messed up. With gambling, nothing is ever enough. I miss the COVID 19 lockdown period where betshops were locked. I was sane and productive that period.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is One State I Envy In Nigeria by Wealthyonos(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
Truly, you're child of doom
Re: There Is One State I Envy In Nigeria by Zonefree(m): 2:23pm On Nov 02, 2022
grin grin

I'll advice you use 5k from that 8k and stake 4 odds instead. Keep 3k for Garri incase the ticket cut.

Don't bother thanking me, what are Nairalanders for?

4 Likes

Re: There Is One State I Envy In Nigeria by Gaddafih001(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2022
Zonefree:
grin grin

I'll advice you use 5k from that 8k and stake 4 odds instead. Keep 3k for Garri incase the ticket cut.

I was hearing and reading about devil in the Bible until I met you here.
Lwkmd

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is One State I Envy In Nigeria by ChildOfDoom: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2022
Wealthyonos:
Truly, you're child of doom
hmm not really. I am just like any other addict battling with A DISEASE
Re: There Is One State I Envy In Nigeria by ChildOfDoom: 8:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
Zonefree:
grin grin

ah. What Garri has done to me, I now react to it. It may affect my sight or keep giving me stomach upset if I don't discontinue.

On the other hand, May avarice not lead me to more problems. Currently avoiding anything that will lead me to a betshop

I have a fairly used generator now. But increasing rate of fuel due to its scarcity In my area, might take me back to betshops to charge phone
Re: There Is One State I Envy In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 02, 2022
Bet with the 8k and trust me, you will eat fried rice and chicken tomorrow morning.
Re: There Is One State I Envy In Nigeria by ChildOfDoom: 9:06pm On Nov 03, 2022
Gaddafih001:

I was hearing and reading about devil in the Bible until I met you here.
Lwkmd
he is not ready to help me. Even if I win, my inner selfishness will come into play and I will become agitated for more to cover past losses

Currently 19 days without betshops or mingling with people that discuss betting. My target is 100 days. The lord help me

2 Likes

Re: There Is One State I Envy In Nigeria by Johnson225(m): 9:19pm On Nov 03, 2022
ChildOfDoom:
he is not ready to help me. Even if I win, my inner selfishness will come into play and I will become agitated for more to cover past losses

Currently 19 days without betshops or mingling with people that discuss betting. My target is 100 days. The lord help me

You’ve said it all bro

I’m an addict too, tho not virtual but regular sport betting. I can’t go 2days without logging into my betting app. I only stake what I can afford to lose and I don’t go beyond that

(1) (Reply)

. / Should I Help My Girlfriend In School? / Sold!!! Playstation Four (4) For Sale (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.