Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

How Do I Cope With A Girl That Doesn't Understand Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With A Girl That Doesn't Understand Me? (1751 Views)

How Do I Cope With Cheating Husband? / How Can I Cope With This Wicked Girl? / How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How Do I Cope With A Girl That Doesn't Understand Me? by Ungodly: 7:05am On Nov 04, 2022
Medianna:
As long as she's not uncomfortable with your jokes and sarcasm.
Wait a minute she's suppose to be the one complaining that 'my man is a clown' and not you.
why must everything revolve around you females in relationships? Why is the guy supposed to keep quite and not complain about his distaste in the relationship and the girl should be the one making a complaint…
Re: How Do I Cope With A Girl That Doesn't Understand Me? by Medianna(f): 7:23am On Nov 04, 2022
Ungodly:
why must everything revolve around you females in relationships? Why is the guy supposed to keep quite and not complain about his distaste in the relationship and the girl should be the one making a complaint…
Honestly I didn't mean to sound that way!
Just that most times the one who talks less doesn't know how to cope with the one who talks much.
Re: How Do I Cope With A Girl That Doesn't Understand Me? by Tenrack: 7:55am On Nov 04, 2022
Medianna:

Hmmm relationship matter dey tire man pikin on a norm.
He should do what he thinks is best
no lies.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Women Can We Normalize Wearing Our Natural Hair And Staying Fit? / Married Man! But Searching For A Girl / Time Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.