Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (981569 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by naira0(m): 9:27am On Mar 07, 2015
hcupid:
yah I received the invite too diz aftanoon.itz on d 9th & time is 10a.m

Conggrats bro. I told u, its ur time n nufin can stop u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 10:05am On Mar 07, 2015
naira0:

Conggrats bro. I told u, its ur time n nufin can stop u...
yah bro,thanks a lot for the encouragement....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Wealthyone: 11:14am On Mar 07, 2015
cotmag:
when did u write ur test?

Ibadan. also did first interview last week friday.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 6footgenius(m): 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
cigie:

Did you receive any mail from UBA for a personality test?

whats d personality test about??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luciachima: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2015
RUBMYMIND:
Hi all, after the rigorous processes we will finally resume UBA training school by 23rd Feb. While thanking Almighty God, I also wish all those still in the process best of luck.
Regards

@rubmymind;when will you be passing out from training school and do you have any idea when the next set will be resuming?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by RUBMYMIND(m): 7:05pm On Mar 09, 2015
luciachima:

@rubmymind;when will you be passing out from training school and do you have any idea when the next set will be resuming?
Will be passing out this Friday, as for next batch I dunno but seems it will be up to a month or two cos the batch before us have collected their first salary before we started our training, and also they started work a week after training.
So probably it 'MAY' be within 1-2months. regards
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luciachima: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
RUBMYMIND:

Will be passing out this Friday, as for next batch I dunno but seems it will be up to a month or two cos the batch before us have collected their first salary before we started our training, and also they started work a week after training.

Thank you very much and best of luck.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Limibanti(m): 9:24pm On Mar 09, 2015
luchee:
did my pre-test chat @ ph today, did the aptitude test, didnt see the result but the hr lady said i was successful(the test was cheap anyway) she asked me to fill a questionaire where she told me to fill customer-service as prefered choice. I had to answer about 60 psychometric questions after the questionaire....did not see the result too. she just told me that i would be contacted.
Can you pls describe what the psychometry test looks like?...Is it the same thing as pre-chat before the aptitude test.. I have my test scheduled for wednesday and I was told I will do a pre-chat before doing the test. Thank you and I will appreciate a response
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ebenope(m): 6:09am On Mar 10, 2015
RUBMYMIND:

Please where can some send our CV too or what is the process?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by RUBMYMIND(m): 7:10am On Mar 10, 2015
ebenope:

Please where can some send our CV too or what is the process?
Most CVs submitted to banks are tru insiders, but u can try any of their branch close to u, I doubt if its still on but give it a trail or better still look for any UBA staff. Best wishes bro/sis.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chucksbadt(m): 9:48am On Mar 10, 2015
Just got a pre test invite at UBA bank port harcourt, any one else?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Tushrayo: 11:42am On Mar 10, 2015
@RUMBYMIND : pls how long did your recruitment process took and what are the processes i.e how many interviews after the aptitude test? what is the time frame btw one stage n the other. thanks bro.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by EsanEmmanuel(m): 3:50pm On Mar 10, 2015
Please is there anyone in the house who had interview at marina lagos 20th feb onwards? any news plz? cuz I am yet to get a feedback or the supposed psychometric test since then. thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by luciachima: 4:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Tushrayo:
@RUMBYMIND : pls how long did your recruitment process took and what are the processes i.e how many interviews after the aptitude test? what is the time frame btw one stage n the other. thanks bro.
Check the chat trend,that question has been answered before
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by fiveoclock: 10:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
no news yet still waiting
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by fiveoclock: 7:51am On Mar 11, 2015
@rumbymind wat did u mmean wen u said rigorous activites?after the two conducted interviews pls wats d nxt stage n y is it rigorous.tnX
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cherrykim: 8:57am On Mar 11, 2015
@rubbymind, were you paid for the training and what is the amount? what a about the dressing code. when do you normally start & end the training and does it include weekend? your response will b highly appreciated for my decision making. Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Limibanti(m): 2:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
hello house, i was at marina today for a pre-chat conducted by the head of hr department, but unfortunately i had an issue with on of my documents. Can anyone at marina today please give me an in-sight into the pre-test chat and what the test also looks like....
Thank you guys i shall be grateful if i could get a positive response
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by fiveoclock: 4:49pm On Mar 11, 2015
Have u done any of the interviews?bfr dey invited u for the pre chat?just wondering y u had issues now with u documents tot dey check all dt bfr u even do d aptitude test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by betty28: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2015
I did the test on feb 24 and it was successful, they called me last wk Tuesday for panel interview but I missed it because I wasn't in lag den and dey sent me an invitation late in d evening. I dnt know if they will reschedule it for me.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonavin: 6:28pm On Mar 11, 2015
RUBMYMIND:

Bro Rubbymind.. I did my second interview on 20th February in Enugu and since then, no one among over 60 ppl in that category has been contacted yet.. and they have started another series of CBT.. you said yyours took abt two weeks.. could it be they r waiting for you guys to pass out before calling us for medicals??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ionome(f): 8:11pm On Mar 11, 2015
has anyone who did the 1st interview last week Friday at Marina being called for 2nd interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 9:06pm On Mar 11, 2015
After all said & done I did my interview @ph on d 9th...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ayoguever: 9:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
cherrykim:
Am also waiting for the second interview oooo, from ibadan. Any info
Am also waiting for second stage interview at Ibadan. All d best
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by betty28: 8:18am On Mar 12, 2015
@ionome, ao was d first interview? I was called but wasn't in lagos because I got d invitation late. pls do u know if dey do reschedule interview for pple?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ionome(f): 8:31am On Mar 12, 2015
betty28:
@ionome, ao was d first interview? I was called but wasn't in lagos because I got d invitation late. pls do u know if dey do reschedule interview for pple?
dont no if dey can reschedule but maybe you should call the hr guy to inform him
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by betty28: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2015
or pls do u know if d first interview is in batches?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ionome(f): 10:46am On Mar 12, 2015
betty28:
or pls do u know if d first interview is in batches?
it was jst like the test day; 9:30, 10, 12
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by betty28: 10:48am On Mar 12, 2015
thanks soo much but wat I mean is dt interview for different day, like u know dt some pple are still doin cbt? so is d interview scheduled for different day?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ionome(f): 1:14pm On Mar 12, 2015
betty28:
thanks soo much but wat I mean is dt interview for different day, like u know dt some pple are still doin cbt? so is d interview scheduled for different day?
I don't no
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by DzTzl(f): 3:22pm On Mar 12, 2015
Limibanti:
hello house, i was at marina today for a pre-chat conducted by the head of hr department, but unfortunately i had an issue with on of my documents. Can anyone at marina today please give me an in-sight into the pre-test chat and what the test also looks like....
Thank you guys i shall be grateful if i could get a positive response
same here too, v u bn able to reschedule? Cald d hr guy bt he wasn't picking so I left a msg, u shld try reach them

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.