Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (159) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (982548 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bcole: 8:29am On Aug 12, 2015
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by pweetyoge(f): 8:41am On Aug 12, 2015
Pls answer me,its urgent...when is the date on d message?
agwuabia:
I got a message that goes like this:
U are invited fro a chart/aptitude test at UBA PLC 10 station Rd Enugu. come with orig of all or credentials + passport photo. how genuine is this or its a scam? someone should help me.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Thegallantmen(m): 9:23am On Aug 12, 2015
I did my first interview tuesday last week in Abuja.. On that same day two interview were conducted for some persons while one interview was conducted for some of us.. A day after some were invited for another interview while some of us are still waiting to be invited for another interview.. It's kind of confusing. Who can help throw more light on the situation please?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 1:07pm On Aug 12, 2015
@the gallantmehn was it a lady dt interviewed u in d second phase?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by agwuabia: 2:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
@pweety on Tuesday nxt week 18/08/2015
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by pweetyoge(f): 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tnk u
agwuabia:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by samopad(m): 11:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
For those who have just finished TS. How is the allowance like? Then have you gotten your posting letter?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vybrant(m): 3:39am On Aug 13, 2015
samopad:
For those who have just finished TS. How is the allowance like? Then have you gotten your posting letter?

We were paid 15k weekly.
Yes.. more than 90 percent of us have been posted
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 4:14am On Aug 13, 2015
vybrant:

We were paid 15k weekly.
Yes.. more than 90 percent of us have been posted
How was the posting like? Were most ppl posted according to what they told them during interview especially marketing
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chiela: 7:20am On Aug 13, 2015
pls can someone send me uba test questionnaire or tell me what to expect. plsssssss, I really need it urgently. here is my email. chinenyeokeke89@yahoo.com. God bless.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Thegallantmen(m): 8:46am On Aug 13, 2015
chajakyle:
@the gallantmehn was it a lady dt interviewed u in d second phase?

Yes, it was a woman...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 16, 2015
Can I still summit my CV? I stays at benin, Edo state.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 4:16am On Aug 17, 2015
divine87:
Can I still summit my CV? I stays at benin, Edo state.
Yes you can. Get a UBA staff to submit for you
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 17, 2015
Bcole:
i have not had medicals but i did 2 interviews in a week and am awaiting a third if there is though but i just need to know when the TS resumes cos i would like to resume with that batch..

When did you do your interviews?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bcole: 9:49am On Aug 17, 2015
Iamtosin:

When did you do your interviews?

Around 24th of July. heard some are going into training school today.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2015
@bcole where did u do your ist and second interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2015
First day at training school, looking good already... Nice lecture, nice food.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by pweetyoge(f): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
agwuabia:
I hope the date still stands?9.am?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bcole: 7:45am On Aug 18, 2015
23rd and 24th July..UBA house Marina.

chajakyle:
@bcole where did u do your ist and second interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:04am On Aug 18, 2015
Bcole:
23rd and 24th July..UBA house Marina.

Then it means you haven't been following up properly on this thread, because it was same period Mannylex had his interviews and he said people were dropped.

How was your second interview? Did it go well?

You should be hopeful
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by samopad(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2015
@Mannylex When will another set be resuming TS? I have done 2 interviews already. And how is the TS like?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 8:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
samopad:
@Mannylex When will another set be resuming TS? I have done 2 interviews already. And how is the TS like?

From what I heard, another set would be called soon , I don't know how that "soon" would be...

I guess you haven't done your ED interview yet.

Training school has been fun so far. Stressful too. Resume early and dismiss late.. There are strict ethics we have been told to adhere too.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iamtosin:
Were people posted to marketing only or various dept
lmao.... Hehehe
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Iamtosin:

How was the posting like? Were most ppl posted according to what they told them during interview especially marketing
U and marketing grin
Iamtosin:

U and marketing
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by goddeyooo: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
CAN I STILL APPLY , IF YES, WHERE CAN I SUBMIT MY CV . I WILL APPRECIATE A GOOD REPLY WITH DIRECTION ON HOW TO GO ABOUT IT . THANKS
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
IamTosin doesn't want to use his eye to see the word marketing, lol... Tosin as entry level, from the look of things, uba would put you either in marketing or customer service, so get set. Not like that would be your permanent position... They are trying to rebrand and change the notion of people seeing Uba as a bank for the old, they want the younger generation to be in the forefront so that they can easily compete with the leading banks now that are youth driven.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by samopad(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
Y people aren't comfortable with marketing is d issue of meeting 'hard target '. Customer service /marketing. hmmm. Let's see how it goes anyways.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by godsplan26(m): 12:38pm On Aug 19, 2015
agwuabia:
how ws the test?

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vien014(f): 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2015
Hello people I submitted mine today and got a text inviting me for a chat on friday..now am alil confused. Am I writing a test abi am just doing an interview?...pls I need answers..tnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Wajeluxury(f): 10:28pm On Aug 20, 2015
Hi people, I got an invite for the test tomorrow, please any idea of how the test is going to be? R

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.