Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980108 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 6:48pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nuellah:

Lol. Worst case scenario isn't 1 mth oo. I wrote my test since May 14th & I just got interview invite today...plz help out wiv som questions u were askd during ur panel interview.

Lol. That's long....

It depends on the particular interview and who is interviewing you.

First interview (10 mins) : 1. Let's meet you/ tell me about yourself (2.) How can you fit in?

Second interview (25 mins): 1. tell me about yourself 2. What are your personal development plans 3. Can you fit in/ how can you make an impact

Any questions for me?

Third/ED interview (8 mins): 1. how much do you know about the role you are been interviewed for?

Any questions for me?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Val24x(m): 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
@mannylex thanks man you are very helpful.....I wrote my test in ph on the 21st of July and passed.....waiting for an invite for the next stage.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nuellah I guess yours 10am on monday?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nuellah: 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2015
chajakyle:
Nuellah I guess yours 10am on monday?
Yeah
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2015
Nuellah send me your digit..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2015
Or preferably your pin nuellah
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nuellah: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2015
chajakyle:
Or preferably your pin nuellah
Okay. Buh I can't drop it here. I sent u a pm. Or u gimme ur email addy.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 8:43am On Aug 02, 2015
@nuellah offorjohnchijioke@yahoo.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chajakyle: 11:24am On Aug 02, 2015
@nuellah have u fowarded mail wit my email I'd?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonafine9: 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hello guys, i remember being in this position not too long ago with a lot of questions and few answers.. So i will quickly put u through based on my experience There are 3 interviews before medicals.. Sometimes phycometric test is omitted, but all must pass through the third interview with an excecutive director before being called for medical(i.e if the interview is successful) i guess you all have to wait for Ed to come to your region before you think of medicals.
There is no fixed time interval for progressing to another level of the interview. It took me over 100 days from first invite before reaching the ED stage(election break Inclusive), some spent over 160 days, while some used only 14 days to complete the whole process before getting to Medicals.. So just be calm and don't think you have been forgotten. At training school, all you need is obedience and hardwork, spare the those days and be very compliant both in attitude and in your studies. You did meet a lot of wonderful people. Finally, at the work place, which is whr i am now, just strive for excellence (which by God's grace) is the passion that reverberates within.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 6:58pm On Aug 02, 2015
bonafine9:
Hello guys, i remember being in this position not too long ago with a lot of questions and few answers.. So i will quickly put u through based on my experience There are 3 interviews before medicals.. Sometimes phycometric test is omitted, but all must pass through the third interview with an excecutive director before being called for medical(i.e if the interview is successful) i guess you all have to wait for Ed to come to your region before you think of medicals.
There is no fixed time interval for progressing to another level of the interview. It took me over 100 days from first invite before reaching the ED stage(election break Inclusive), some spent over 160 days, while some used only 14 days to complete the whole process before getting to Medicals.. So just be calm and don't think you have been forgotten. At training school, all you need is obedience and hardwork, spare the those days and be very compliant both in attitude and in your studies. You did meet a lot of wonderful people. Finally, at the work place, which is whr i am now, just strive for excellence (which by God's grace) is the passion that reverberates within.

Nice one bro. After TS, which dept were u posted to?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by samopad(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2015
Appreciate u (bonafine 9). Thanks @ Mannylex. Mannylex kindly send me a pm. thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Val24x(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2015
bonafine9:
thanks for the heads bro.....I just hope I don't have to wait for up to 100 or 160 days to get my first interview or complete the whole process.....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
samopad:
Appreciate u (bonafine 9). Thanks @ Mannylex. Mannylex kindly send me a pm. thanks.

PM me.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by stanley102(m): 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2015
bonafine9:

Hello. Please, how did you apply for the job? I would appreciate your telling where and/or how to drop my CV especially for the Enugu or Owerri region. Thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonjel75(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2015
Val24x:
@mannylex thanks man you are very helpful.....I wrote my test in ph on the 21st of July and passed.....waiting for an invite for the next stage.

Hi Sir,
I will be participating in UBA test this week. Please can you give me a clue on what to expect and if you can forward any materials that you used during ur time, I will be greatly appreciate. Pls let me knw so I can provide my email address

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonjel75(m): 2:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nuellah:

Yeah
Sir Nuellah,
Can you pls give me a clue on what to expect from UBA test. Am having the test this week. Please can you also share any study materials that you used.
Your help will be greatly appreciated!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonjel75(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2015
samopad:
wrote my CBT on Tuesday 28th July and was successful. Waiting for the next phase. When am I likely to get the call for the next stage? Can anyone help?
Hey,
I will be taking CBT this week at UBA Office. Can you give me some clue on what to expect and can you forward any study materials dt u used before taking the test.
Help your brother, and ur help will be greatly appreciated.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gracealabs(f): 4:43pm On Aug 03, 2015
ADMISSION! ADMISSION! ADMISSION!
Do you want to speak fluently in FRENCH?
ESBIT offers you the opportunity to learn French in six (6) weeks intensive class. This training is in three levels
• BASIC/BEGINNER LEVEL
• INTERMIDIARY LEVEL
• ADVANCE LEVEL
Certificate will be given to the students at the end of the training both from ESBIT AND French Institute
Registration is on going now at Eleos School of Business and Information Technology, 29 Adebajo Street, Kongi New Bodija, Ibadan. You will have access to free internet usage with your laptop or phone
For more enquiry
WHATSAPP ON +2348182178713, 08173355583, 08027189304,
www.eleosgoldenheritage.com
www.esbitschool.com
info@eleosgoldenheritage.com
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nuellah: 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
bonjel75:

Sir Nuellah,
Can you pls give me a clue on what to expect from UBA test. Am having the test this week. Please can you also share any study materials that you used.
Your help will be greatly appreciated!
Just know ur basic arithmetic; percentage, indices, ratios,fractions,standardform, arithmetic progression(Ap), geometric progression(gp). Den english comprehension, words n opposite. Can't rmbr dose words shaa..buh dy r everyday words tho. Please learn STANDARD FORM, I had upto 7 questions from standard form. All d best.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nuellah: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2015
Yaay! Had my interview today & we were told its for customer care unit.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonjel75(m): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nuellah:

Just know ur basic arithmetic; percentage, indices, ratios,fractions,standardform, arithmetic progression(Ap), geometric progression(gp). Den english comprehension, words n opposite. Can't rmbr dose words shaa..buh dy r everyday words tho. Please learn STANDARD FORM, I had upto 7 questions from standard form. All d best.
Thank you.
I really appreciate ur kind responds.
May God bless us together.
Amen

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Thegallantmen(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2015
Nuellah:
Yaay! Had my interview today & we were told its for customer care unit.

Was that youur first interview?
how did it go? Can you please tell us in details, the nature of questions and response..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nuellah: 10:00pm On Aug 03, 2015
Thegallantmen:

Was that youur first interview?
how did it go? Can you please tell us in details, the nature of questions and response..
Yeah, ist interview...he askd mi 1 question only cos I was number 62 n he was already tired. "Y shld we hire u?....buh sm pple were askd "current reforms in d banking sector, wot do u know abt E-banking?.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nuellah: 2:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
bonafine9:
Pls TS contains lyk how many people?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by stanley102(m): 3:35pm On Aug 04, 2015
Nuellah:
Pls TS contains lyk how many people?
Please, how did you apply for the job?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by modupewealth: 8:12am On Aug 05, 2015
bonjel75:

Hey,
I will be taking CBT this week at UBA Office. Can you give me some clue on what to expect and can you forward any study materials dt u used before taking the test.
Help your brother, and ur help will be greatly appreciated.
please,how did you apply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bonjel75(m): 9:33am On Aug 05, 2015
modupewealth:
please,how did you apply
You can go to their Head Office to drop ur CV or if u knw someone currently working wit them, u can drop ur cv to d person, he/she might help u forward it to their HOUR dept.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by laskillful(m): 10:22am On Aug 05, 2015
does anyone know if there's a dress code for the test cos I av one for Uba tomorrow... tnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 05, 2015
I also have the test tomoro by 9am

Dress code should be casual
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by laskillful(m): 12:33pm On Aug 05, 2015
OK tnx bro... I don day wonder about tie wahala

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.