Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980610 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AIZubair(m): 5:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mannylex:

When I started my recruitment process it was info you and other peeps dropped here that saw me through... Still very fresh in the system and it's been tasking, for people like you that have spent over two years in the system, Respect. Cheers bruv
Sup lex. How u doing.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by natureboi7(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2015
ajumsy1:
@ Mannylex, please how long did it take from your aptitude test to trainig school. Cos i wrote my test in august, had first and second interview in september n' since den notin
were u sent a mail after ur second interview by the bank? cos u were supposed to meet with the ED afterwards
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ajumsy1(f): 6:56pm On Oct 15, 2015
@ Mannylex ,I was not sent any mail, i've not heard frm dem after the first and second interview dat was held on the same day. Do they send regret mails? Should i still be hopeful?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2015
ajumsy1:
@ Mannylex, please how long did it take from your aptitude test to trainig school. Cos i wrote my test in august, had first and second interview in september n' since den notin

My process was shockingly fast. I used a total of 3 weeks from test to training school.

But keep calm, it's in batches, some peoples recruitment process took 3 months and above. Yes they send regret mails, but in some cases, they don't, they just leave candidates in the dark even though candidate has been dropped.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2015
AIZubair:
Sup lex. How u doing.

Am cool brother, how is work?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ajumsy1(f): 7:59pm On Oct 15, 2015
@ Mannylex Hmmmm, guess u were lucky, hope the job is nt stressin u out? Tanx for attendin to my questions
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by AIZubair(m): 10:44pm On Oct 15, 2015
Mannylex:

Am cool brother, how is work?
Work's fine. Yours?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chekyjustice(m): 2:35am On Oct 16, 2015
Mannylex:

It's not gmat per say. Just be acquainted with high school maths and normal English comprehension, synonyms and antonyms (dnt mix up the two, lots of peeps have failed the exam due to that little mix up) also crutical reasoning..... I would just say one thing, the test is easy to pass and also very easy to fail too. Good luck .

I passed it. Will be contacted for interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chekyjustice(m): 2:37am On Oct 16, 2015
Mannylex:

My process was shockingly fast. I used a total of 3 weeks from test to training school.

But keep calm, it's in batches, some peoples recruitment process took 3 months and above. Yes they send regret mails, but in some cases, they don't, they just leave candidates in the dark even though candidate has been dropped.

Please, I need to ask u questions about the interview. I passed the test and will be contacted for interview any time. How was the first interview like!? Wat kinda questions were asked, please?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bcole: 3:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
United Bank for Africa...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 19, 2015
Please has anyone that had interview on 5th October in Enugu been invited for the next stage?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by natureboi7(m): 9:11am On Oct 20, 2015
ajumsy1:
@ Mannylex ,I was not sent any mail, i've not heard frm dem after the first and second interview dat was held on the same day. Do they send regret mails? Should i still be hopeful?
which day did u have the first and second interview? am also awaiting the 3rd interview with d E.D too

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by odohprecious: 9:51pm On Oct 20, 2015
please how do i apply? at present am in lagos, somebody should pls answer
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ajumsy1(f): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2015
@natureboi7, i had the first and second interview on the same day, 11th of August. N'since den notin o
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sliczxy: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2015
Bubewilson:
Please has anyone that had interview on 5th October in Enugu been invited for the next stage?

I was interviewed on the 5th too at Enugu and was later called by leadway pension company at akaraka house. I was initially skeptical about their call but I went there and was told that I passed the stage and would be contacted by UBA for the next stage(I later found out it's a marketing strategy) . I have not heard from UBA afterwards. I have been hanging around Enugu since because I reside in Lagos.. I hope they call soon
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sliczxy: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2015
I just got a text message to come for an interview on Friday at PH.. Coolies
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 21, 2015
sliczxy:

I was interviewed on the 5th too at Enugu and was later called by leadway pension company at akaraka house. I was initially skeptical about their call but I went there and was told that I passed the stage and would be contacted by UBA for the next stage(I later found out it's a marketing strategy) . I have not heard from UBA afterwards. I have been hanging around Enugu since because I reside in Lagos.. I hope they call soon
OK same here... I just got an SMS for now for interview at Port Harcourt on Friday by 2pm. How about you?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cotmag(m): 8:47pm On Oct 21, 2015
Who was @ UBA house, Marina for interview today?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MrRoboto: 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2015
@cotmag when did u write your exam\aptitude test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by onizebee(f): 11:39pm On Oct 21, 2015
Please has anyone who wrote the CBT in Benin received an invite for the second interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 22, 2015
Pls @ Mannylex what should we expect in our second interview scheduled for this Friday in ph.
Pls let's learn from your success in UBA.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 5:48am On Oct 22, 2015
Bubewilson:
Pls @ Mannylex what should we expect in our second interview scheduled for this Friday in ph.
Pls let's learn from your success in UBA.

All things being equal, the second interview would be with the head of HCM, likely questions would be : Tell me about yourself, why banking(also, why UBA) , how can you fit into the role you are being considered for , what is your personal development plan(this particular question was the main point of discussion during my interview). The woman loves people that smile, so display confidence and smile even when faced with a challenging question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 5:58am On Oct 22, 2015
Bubewilson:
OK same here... I just got an SMS for now for interview at Port Harcourt on Friday by 2pm. How about you?

Just noticed your interview is in PH and not lag, my reply above was in terms with lag. Might be a bit different for PH though. Wish you good luck...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by esther49: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2015
cotmag:

I was, I was told to come back on Friday for the test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by esther49: 9:29am On Oct 22, 2015
Sorry, mine was in PH
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2015
Mannylex:

All things being equal, the second interview would be with the head of HCM, likely questions would be : Tell me about yourself, why banking(also, why UBA) , how can you fit into the role you are being considered for , what is your personal development plan(this particular question was the main point of discussion during my interview). The woman loves people that smile, so display confidence and smile even when faced with a challenging question.
OK thanks.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by sliczxy: 12:50pm On Oct 22, 2015
Bubewilson:
same
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by famopompy(m): 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2015
cotmag:

I was around for interview in uba house Marina.... Any news pls?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by amicable09(f): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
Well done guys, I need to acknowledge this thread it helped me when I was preparing to write UBA's aptitude test in September. Like the 5 lepers I return to say thanks and I also hope to be of help to anyone who needs info on test only o cos that's how far I've gone so far with an interview (first interview - one woman not a panel).
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Abimbex007: 3:39pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pls hw did u guyz apply n wotz d max age requirement? Tanx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by amicable09(f): 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2015
You can apply through a staff or you submit your CV at the head office if you are in Lagos and max age is 27.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Abimbex007: 4:09pm On Oct 22, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.