Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (984397 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SSpeter(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hello guys, I have submitted my cv to their Hr email, I have given it to a staff nd even recently (last week) I submitted it personal at their HQ yet no invite for test am within the age (24+) I have 2.1 (B.tech) is there another thing you guys do to get the test invite?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cotmag(m): 6:11pm On Oct 22, 2015
famopompy:

I was around for interview in uba house Marina.... Any news pls?
No news yet o... Pls let kip each other posted.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cotmag(m): 6:26pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mannylex:

All things being equal, the second interview would be with the head of HCM, likely questions would be : Tell me about yourself, why banking(also, why UBA) , how can you fit into the role you are being considered for , what is your personal development plan(this particular question was the main point of discussion during my interview). The woman loves people that smile, so display confidence and smile even when faced with a challenging question.
Pls, at what stage of interview is one normally given forms to fill?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mannylex(m): 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2015
cotmag:
Pls, at what stage of interview is one normally given forms to fill?

What form? I don't understand. Specify.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by amicable09(f): 8:33pm On Oct 22, 2015
SSpeter:
Hello guys, I have submitted my cv to their Hr email, I have given it to a staff nd even recently (last week) I submitted it personal at their HQ yet no invite for test am within the age (24+) I have 2.1 (B.tech) is there another thing you guys do to get the test invite?

Hi, with UBA you will learn patience at its peak! just relax, you've done alot already believe me. I'll advise you keep yourself busy and be developing yourself as well. Infact, I tell you this, you don't want to finally get the invite and then go for the test unprepared and loose out.

So while waiting please do yourself some good and be getting set for the invitation, it will come even though it tarries.
All the best!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cotmag(m): 9:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
Mannylex:

What form? I don't understand. Specify.
It is called candidate's form. We were asked to attach the form to copies of our CVs.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Garetti(m): 9:16am On Oct 24, 2015
I did My computer test in Owerri yesterday.. The computer just stated that I was successful and that I'd be gotten back to.
So please I wish to know what exactly is next after the computer test.. And how long it'd take to get back to me
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SSpeter(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2015
amicable09:

Hi, with UBA you will learn patience at its peak! just relax, you've done alot already believe me. I'll advise you keep yourself busy and be developing yourself as well. Infact, I tell you this, you don't want to finally get the invite and then go for the test unprepared and loose out.

So while waiting please do yourself some good and be getting set for the invitation, it will come even though it tarries.
All the best!
awwwww...cool... smiley
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2015
Garetti:
I did My computer test in Owerri yesterday.. The computer just stated that I was successful and that I'd be gotten back to.
So please I wish to know what exactly is next after the computer test.. And how long it'd take to get back to me
Congrats on passing the test and welcome on board.

When I wrote my own test on 27 August, I stayed up to 5 weeks before I got an invite for the first interview for 5 October, but on the day of that first interview some persons I chatted with said they just had their interview a week or so ago. Then after that interview on 5th, it took just 2 weeks and I was contacted again for another interview in PH.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Garetti(m): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
Bubewilson:
Congrats on passing the test and welcome on board.
When I wrote my own test on 27 August, I stayed up to 5 weeks before I got an invite for the first interview for 5 October, but on the day of that first interview some persons I chatted with said they just had their interview a week or so ago. Then after that interview on 5th, it took just 2 weeks and I was contacted again for another interview in PH.
Thank you so much.. The thing is I reside in Abuja not Owerri, so I'm basically in a conflicting situation.. do I stay back in Owerri and hope they'd call me within the next one week or do I return to Abuja since you said you had to wait for 5 weeks in your own case?

Secondly, please do you have any idea what role I'm supposed to take up in the Bank when I am eventually employed.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 24, 2015
Garetti:

Thank you so much.. The thing is I reside in Abuja not Owerri, so I'm basically in a conflicting situation.. do I stay back in Owerri and hope they'd call me within the next one week or do I return to Abuja since you said you had to wait for 5 weeks in your own case?

Secondly, please do you have any idea what role I'm supposed to take up in the Bank when I am eventually employed.
According to what we were told in our region, the role is Customer Care. I don't know if it is same with yours. And about when you will be contacted for the next stage I cant tell how long it will take. But if you have something doing and more comfortable at Abuja, I would go back and make myself available when contacted for the next stage.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MarkGud(m): 10:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
CC: Mannylex, Chekyjustice et al

Hello Good people, can someone please help me out with the email address of the HR which I can forward(my CV)/apply through cos have been at their HQ to submit my CV couple of time, but was turned down again and again.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by natureboi7(m): 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2015
pls let's keep dis grp alive for the benefit of pple who need info to climb dia ladder with Uba
@ bubewilson, how long does it take to b converted, and is d job stressful?

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 25, 2015
natureboi7:
pls let's keep dis grp alive for the benefit of pple who need info to climb dia ladder with Uba
I'm still going through the recruitment process for now.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleski(m): 9:35am On Oct 25, 2015
natureboi7:

He is asking if banking job is stressful? Depends on ur body capacity. Conditions for conversion will be performance measured ;attainment of certain score in ur kpi
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 25, 2015
Please can any one help me out with the hR's email address. Please. Help a brother
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 25, 2015
Can any one help me out with the Uba hr's mail. Pls help a brother.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 25, 2015
Garetti:
pls how did u apply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 25, 2015
SSpeter:
please can u help me with their hr's mail.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 25, 2015
Please how did u guyz apply,please assist a brother please,from any state,i really don't mind
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 10:11am On Oct 25, 2015
SSpeter:
don't worry bro in due time u would be contacted....like someone said you need patience with UBA.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by hcupid(m): 10:12am On Oct 25, 2015
chukxy09:
Please how did u guyz apply,please assist a brother please,from any state,i really don't mind.chuksnwosu09@yahoo.com
check your mail bro
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MarkGud(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2015
hcupid:
check your mail bro

Can you please send the HR email address to me

Thanks alot.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by SSpeter(m): 11:32am On Oct 25, 2015
chukxy09:
please can u help me with their hr's mail. Please chuksnwosu09@yahoo.com
follow this thread from the beginning at some point you will find the hr's email...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cotmag(m): 10:39pm On Oct 25, 2015
Bubewilson:
I'm still going through the recruitment process for now.
Where did you had your test? Pls, how many stages are there in the recruitment process?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by natureboi7(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2015
waleski:

He is asking if banking job is stressful? Depends on ur body capacity. Conditions for conversion will be performance measured ;attainment of certain score in ur kpi
cool,how long does it take to convert one
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Holuwaxheun(m): 11:19pm On Oct 25, 2015
Good pm. Pls , someone should help me with UBA HRM mail . Thx.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Addays(m): 11:24pm On Oct 25, 2015
pls can somone hlp wit d HR's email to vhinaddays@yahoo.com...thnx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 26, 2015
cotmag:
Where did you had your test? Pls, how many stages are there in the recruitment process?
Good morning Sir.
I had my test in Enugu, first interview in Enugu and second interview in Port Harcourt. I am not sure how many stages are involved but I think is either I get another interview invite or I go straight for medicals by God's grace. Considering the fact that the second interview was with the ED for HR and CC.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by waleski(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2015
natureboi7:
cool,how long does it take to convert one
The gcs programme started this year so nobody who was recruited at entry level at uba has been converted, remains to be seen from next year
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bcole: 10:38am On Oct 26, 2015
Iknow someone that was converted so sure there is conversion based on your performance.

waleski:

The gcs programme started this year so nobody who was recruited at entry level at uba has been converted, remains to be seen from next year
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tracysparkle: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2015
vien014:
Hello people I submitted mine today and got a text inviting me for a chat on friday..now am alil confused. Am I writing a test abi am just doing an interview?...pls I need answers..tnx
pls how did you submit?help

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.