Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980149 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gabtun2t(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
0955eb027:
bro, hw n wen did u apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Askmydas(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2016
paulGrundy:

No

Those who met with the ED on Thursday were given letters for medicals. I believe you did yours on Monday, do you know if any has been contacted?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Purity01(f): 6:13pm On Mar 25, 2016
chajakyle:
Dose into contract work in uba should be lookin for beta offers also and not rily put al their hope on d conversion...as it is now uba is strictly recruitin on contract
so u av been here since 2015. u don old o

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vels(f): 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2016
Hi Dearies.....

i got an invite for an aptitupde test in uba marina lagos...on tuesday 29/03/2016.with chima/Hcm....
pls anyone in this shoes.......or with an idea what it lik.Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Gheritage(m): 1:12pm On Mar 28, 2016
vels:
Hi Dearies.....

i got an invite for an aptitupde test in uba marina lagos...on tuesday 29/03/2016.with chima/Hcm....
You're to honour the invitation now
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by damton(m): 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2016
vels:
Hi Dearies.....

please when did you apply .

I was rescheduled sometime ago, but haven't been invited for test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Gheritage(m): 2:10pm On Mar 28, 2016
ashiwajew:
I remember passing the test in August and doing 2 interviews the following day. Never heard from them till date. Thank God i moved on even while i felt bad that i lost out on their working conditions (like being converted after 1 or 2 years and 80k wey belike big money for my eye). I never knew better offer was awaiting me the following month of which the training school pay equals what UBA pays as salary (nawa ooo). I now work as a full staff with very juicy pay. All thanks to God. I want you all to put your trust in God in everything you do. If UBA had called me for training school, i would not have been able to attend any other engagements that could bring me this far.
I want to be like you...pls, help a brother oo
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ujubaybee(f): 12:24pm On Mar 29, 2016
ashiwajew:
I remember passing the test in August and doing 2 interviews the following day. Never heard from them till date. Thank God i moved on even while i felt bad that i lost out on their working conditions (like being converted after 1 or 2 years and 80k wey belike big money for my eye). I never knew better offer was awaiting me the following month of which the training school pay equals what UBA pays as salary (nawa ooo). I now work as a full staff with very juicy pay. All thanks to God. I want you all to put your trust in God in everything you do. If UBA had called me for training school, i would not have been able to attend any other engagements that could bring me this far.
"If UBA had called me for training school, I would not have been able to attend any other engagements that could bring me this far" I love this good thing that came your way Ashiwajew..but after reading your whole message I became displeased. We all have to always start from somewhere you know? Everybody in this thread have a connection with UBA, and they are all here seeking for hope and encouragements towards that one source-UBA and I wonder how this your message have contributed to that. Is it that after reading this all hopes in UBA should be dashed or what? How do you want people in this thread to feel after reading this?I know very well that before you got this current offer,UBA's interviews etc must have meant the whole world to you. Why coming here and now doing comparison with the two? If you had come back here to say the right things just like you have done(but not entirely) without comparing and indirectly discouraging one in this thread, it would have been so good. Please we all humbly need stepping stones in our lives, till we get that, all we need is encouragements and positive pushes. Congrats on your new offer. #Peace

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0955eb027(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
vels:
Hi Dearies.....

pls, hw n wen did u apply?. I sent ma cv to dem twice via email, but m yet to receive any invite.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ujubaybee(f): 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2016
0955eb027:
pls, hw n wen did u apply?. I sent ma cv to dem twice via email, but m yet to receive any invite.
Try a different approach. Go and submit your CV physically at any of their branches or at their head office in Marina. Goodluck!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0955eb027(m): 5:04pm On Mar 29, 2016
ujubaybee:

Try a different approach. Go and submit your CV physically at any of their branches or at their head office in Marina. Goodluck!
GOD bless you sis, been contemplating that.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Gheritage(m): 5:56pm On Mar 29, 2016
Not any of their branches. Cos when you get there, they'll still refer you to their head office@57, Marina, Lagos. Try the head office and submit to the right hand. God bless
0955eb027:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ujubaybee(f): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2016
0955eb027:
Amen..n bless u too
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by 0955eb027(m): 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
Gheritage:
Not any of their branches. Cos when you get there, they'll still refer you to their head office@57, Marina, Lagos. Try the head office and submit to the right hand. God bless
tanks bro.. wil make sure i do dat tmao..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Toluak: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=ujubaybee post=44216003]
"If UBA had called me for training school, I would not have been able to attend any other engagements that could bring me this far" I love this good thing that came your way Ashiwajew..but after reading your whole message I became displeased. We all have to always start from somewhere you know? Everybody in this thread have a connection with UBA, and they are all here seeking for hope and encouragements towards that one source-UBA and I wonder how this your message have contributed to that. Is it that after reading this all hopes in UBA should be dashed or what? How do you want people in this thread to feel after reading this?I know very well that before you got this current offer,UBA's interviews etc must have meant the whole world to you. Why coming here and now doing comparison with the two? If you had come back here to say the right things just like you have done(but not entirely) without comparing and indirectly discouraging one in this thread, it would have been so good. Please we all humbly need stepping stones in our lives, till we get that, all we need is encouragements and positive pushes. Congrats on your new offer. #Peace

Have you done any interview pls,because have been waiting forever for their response since February
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ujubaybee(f): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
[quote author=Toluak post=44228898][/quote]
Patience is all it takes. To answer your question, yes I have. Their recruitment process usually takes up to 2/3/4 months. 6months max. I wish you Godspeed
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifedayoadenike: 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Pls wu has gone or wu is already in d training sch, pls wat is d duration of d training sch
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by henrinity(m): 3:46pm On Apr 01, 2016
ifedayoadenike:
Pls wu has gone or wu is already in d training sch, pls wat is d duration of d training sch
3 weeks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifedayoadenike: 8:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
Is dere any pay afta d training and hw far wif d exam afta training
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Gheritage(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2016
Pls, what are the stages involved in d GCS recruitments??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by vickgrad: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2016
Please for those interviewed for UBA pensions last month. Any update.? Has anyone been called for ED interview? Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cabayes: 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2016
Uba shocked
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by razzberry2(f): 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
I got a text today dat I have a test with Uba on Friday the 8th..any1 with me??..can some1 please tell me d position for the interview? ..tanx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Drkul(f): 7:10pm On Apr 06, 2016
razzberry2:
I got a text today dat I have a test with Uba on Friday the 8th..any1 with me??..can some1 please tell me d position for the interview? ..tanx
Congrats. Where is your venue. ?
I applied since Jan. Yet to get invite
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jumsim: 7:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
razzberry2:

Same here
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by razzberry2(f): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2016
Drkul:

Congrats. Where is your venue. ?
I applied since Jan. Yet to get invite
By the grace of God, u'll be called soon..Lagos is my venue

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by bibisandra(f): 12:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
i got a text too for 8th too
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Drkul(f): 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
bibisandra:
i got a text too for 8th too
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Drkul(f): 12:12am On Apr 11, 2016
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Chukwee05: 3:03am On Apr 11, 2016
Drkul:
Just got a text for UBA test at Enugu. But the dates are not matching. They sent it twice. None of the dates corresponds to monday. No contact number to call as well
Monday 14/04/2016
Monday 15/04/2016

razzberry2 what do you suggest embarassed
call them

2 Likes

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Drkul(f): 6:17am On Apr 11, 2016
Chukwee05:
call them
No number accompanied the message
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Drkul(f): 8:03am On Apr 11, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.