Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,667 members, 7,809,516 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (980056 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by razzberry2(f): 12:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
quote author=Drkul post=44593779]
No number accompanied the message[/quote] Im so sorry dear,wah dd u later do dear? Tho i wud v said you go on the first day and show them the text..i v not been online since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by razzberry2(f): 12:20pm On Apr 13, 2016
please those that did an interview with the HR on 12th april in lag,please can I get Chima's number? It's urgent...tanx
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dimmaaneke: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2016
am expecting there iv yet nothing
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by cabayes: 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2016
Smh
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by azakasamuel(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
Please what's HCM
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kaka22(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
azakasamuel:
Please what's HCM
I think human capital management.

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Drkul(f): 12:33pm On Apr 18, 2016
razzberry2:
quote author=Drkul post=44593779]
No number accompanied the message Im so sorry dear,wah dd u later do dear? Tho i wud v said you go on the first day and show them the text..i v not been online since
Thanks dear, I went the 1st day, it was succsessful. Pls how long does it take to get invite for interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by razzberry2(f): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2016
Drkul:

Thanks dear, I went the 1st day, it was succsessful. Pls how long does it take to get invite for interview

congrats luv...I wrote my test on Friday,got an invite on Monday against Tuesday..How long have u waited?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Drkul(f): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2016
razzberry2:

congrats luv...I wrote my test on Friday,got an invite on Monday against Tuesday..How long have u waited?
Thanks dear and congrats to you as well. I wrote on thursday at Enugu.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Toluak: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2016
Anyone having interview at marina tomoro in d house,pls respond because i got a msg to dat effect bt nt sure wot stage it is
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jumsim: 8:25am On Apr 19, 2016
Toluak:
Anyone having interview at marina tomoro in d house,pls respond because i got a msg to dat effect bt nt sure wot stage it is

Ve u written the CBT test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Toluak: 8:29am On Apr 19, 2016
jumsim:

Yes
Ve u written the CBT test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by razzberry2(f): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2016
Toluak:

Hi wats up? Have u done the CBT and interview with HR?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Yhudee05: 9:19am On Apr 19, 2016
Pls doz dt had interviews wit d HR on the 18th of march at Enugu,any news yet?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by razzberry2(f): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2016
shecko:
pls can u share with me what the test questions were like. l.e sample questions. plsssss
as in d CBT?? it was jx 50questions,25maths n 25 English.. d maths is not difficult, mainly significant order questions, der r few comprehension passages in d English section with antonyms n synonyms..jx make sure u finish before the time runs out..Wen r u writing??
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MisDzoi: 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
Toluak:

Toluak, is it interview with the ED? What is the content of the text sent to u?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jumsim: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2016
What are the questions to expect when having an interview with the ED. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MisDzoi: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2016
jumsim:

Are u also aving an interview with d ED? Which day pls?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jumsim: 9:13pm On Apr 19, 2016
MisDzoi:

Are u also aving an interview with d ED? Which day pls?

Tomorrow
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Toluak: 6:22am On Apr 20, 2016
MisDzoi:

I dnt knw wot it is sef,confused.d content reads another round of interview

Toluak, is it interview with the ED? What is the content of the text sent to u?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by azakasamuel(m): 7:42am On Apr 20, 2016
kaka22:

I think human capital management.

Yea....Tnx kaka, I saw it yesterday when I went for my test
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by azakasamuel(m): 7:46am On Apr 20, 2016
razzberry2:

as in d CBT?? it was jx 50questions,25maths n 25 English.. d maths is not difficult, mainly significant order questions, der r few comprehension passages in d English section with antonyms n synonyms..jx make sure u finish before the time runs out..Wen r u writing??

Razzberry when did u write your onw test?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by azakasamuel(m): 7:53am On Apr 20, 2016
razzberry2:

How was d interview? And please do share with us details I.e questions and any other important thing that we need to knw. Thank u

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Toluak: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2016
jumsim:

Tomorrow

Morni,did ur msg read ED interview n wen was ur last interview
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Toluak: 8:45am On Apr 20, 2016
jumsim:

Tomorrow

jumsim:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MisDzoi: 8:12pm On Apr 20, 2016
Toluak:

Toluak and Jumsim, how ws it? Was it ED interview? When did u take the last interviw b4 today's own?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Toluak: 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
Toluak and Jumsim, how ws it? Was it ED interview? When did u take the last interviw b4 today's own?[/quote]

Was withd Hcm,not ED
Stil awaiting response
Feb 16th
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MisDzoi: 8:06am On Apr 21, 2016
Toluak:

Toluak and Jumsim, how ws it? Was it ED interview? When did u take the last interviw b4 today's own?

Was withd Hcm,not ED
Stil awaiting response
Feb 16th

Thank u. M expecting an invitation for d next stage interview. I had my first interview on 1st April. I av nt gotten regret mail.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by razzberry2(f): 12:37pm On Apr 22, 2016
azakasamuel:

Razzberry when did u write your onw test?
I wrote my test on 8th April, dd my first interview with d HR on 12th April. Den we were called for further interview on the 20th april...still waitin for d ED's inviteRazzberry when did u write your onw test?[/quote] I wrote my test on 8th April, dd my first interview with d HR on 12th April. Den we were called for further interview on the 20th april...still waitin for d ED's invite.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by azakasamuel(m): 12:07am On Apr 23, 2016
razzberry2:
I wrote my test on 8th April, dd my first interview with d HR on 12th April. Den we were called for further interview on the 20th april...still waitin for d ED's inviteRazzberry when did u write your onw test? I wrote my test on 8th April, dd my first interview with d HR on 12th April. Den we were called for further interview on the 20th april...still waitin for d ED's invite.

Good bro...could u share me with some tips and question on what you were ask on ur first interview because I ve bn scheduled for my first interview on the 26/04/2016

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by razzberry2(f): 8:30am On Apr 23, 2016
azakasamuel:

Good bro...could u share me with some tips and question on what you were ask on ur first interview because I ve bn scheduled for my first interview on the 26/04/2016
first of all,i'm a lady...d questions were Can we meet you? Ur salary in ur last office? Ur career objectives? Where do u see urself in the next 5years? Daz all,den we dd some lil chats from my answers.. Where is ur interview? Lagos or? Best of Luck dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.