Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (982939 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by brightl06(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2016
Yhudee05:
Pls doz dt had interviews wit d HR on the 18th of march at Enugu,any news yet?
no news bro. Those i asked told me same.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by azakasamuel(m): 11:12am On Apr 23, 2016
razzberry2:
first of all,i'm a lady...d questions were Can we meet you? Ur salary in ur last office? Ur career objectives? Where do u see urself in the next 5years? Daz all,den we dd some lil chats from my answers.. Where is ur interview? Lagos or? Best of Luck dear

Yea....Lagos @ Marina. Tnx a lot
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by damton(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2016
azakasamuel:

Yea....Lagos @ Marina. Tnx a lot

Sorry is your interview at Marina scheduled for 26th of this month(first interview) and are you under Remi the HR.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by azakasamuel(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2016
damton:

Sorry is your interview at Marina scheduled for 26th of this month(first interview) and are you under Remi the HR.

Yes, I'm under Remi
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by damton(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
azakasamuel:

Yes, I'm under Remi

Alright, till Tuesday 26th then
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by MisDzoi: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2016
razzberry2:
please those that did an interview with the HR on 12th april in lag,please can I get Chima's number? It's urgent...tanx

Pls Razzberry2, hav u done d ED interview? When?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 26, 2016
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by kaka22(m): 8:35pm On Apr 26, 2016
rhyme2henry:
Pls has anybody ever flunked ED interview? I had interview today with ED and it wasn't nice at all.
Sorry about that. Yes, people fail ED interview. I know some people who failed it. I think you should hope and pray for the best.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by jumsim: 8:38am On Apr 27, 2016
rhyme2henry:
Pls has anybody ever flunked ED interview? I had interview today with ED and it wasn't nice at all.

The interview u had was it with a man. If yes, tot they said dats not the ED but another hr.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by razzberry2(f): 10:42pm On Apr 27, 2016
MisDzoi:

Pls Razzberry2, hav u done d ED interview? When?
yeah, i did today...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
I Wrote UBA test last year sept but missed out during interview. I've got another invite today for test. My question is, will I be allowed to write the test again this time? I heard after 6month and it's over 6month now. Please I will welcome any ans. Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by damton(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2016
Boltmeister:
I Wrote UBA test last year sept but missed out during interview. I've got another invite today for test. My question is, will I be allowed to write the test again this time? I heard after 6month and it's over 6month now. Please I will welcome any ans. Thanks

ofcourse, as long as you are within the age limit.

who knows, it might be your lucky time

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chiomaclancy: 5:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
I wrote the UBA test on Tuesday 26th of April at Enugu and was successful, please how long does it take to be called for the interview? Is there anyone here is same shoes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LarbieNesky: 5:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
Please did anyone just get an invite for aptitude test to be held on Tuesday in Lagos?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by guchilady: 6:06pm On Apr 30, 2016
Pls guys,how did u apply 4 d uba job?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chiomaclancy: 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2016
I submitted my cv in person
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by johndal: 11:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
This is serious I submitted my cv in person at their marina mail room and also did via der mail address provided on this platform and I'm yet to get invite.I'm 26 pls can someone help as to how to apply and may be its my age .thank you.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Maureenurch(f): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
LarbieNesky:
Please did anyone just get an invite for aptitude test to be held on Tuesday in Lagos?
Yes I got the invite...what are we to expect
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chiomaclancy: 11:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
johndal:
This is serious I submitted my cv in person at their marina mail room and also did via der mail address provided on this platform and I'm yet to get invite.I'm 26 pls can someone help as to how to apply and may be its my age .thank you.
Its not your age cos their age limit is 27yrs, s u just ve to bé patient and prayerful
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by martinnnaemeka9(m): 4:22pm On May 01, 2016
Goodday all.. I just received a message from CHR@RD LTD based on an interview on job screening.. I sent my mail to a uba group..and was invited for job screening scheduled tomorrow by 12pm@16 ondo str.west moshalashi busstop back of keystone bank costain lagos.. How trie is this msg? Pls reply
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by damton(m): 6:23pm On May 01, 2016
martinnnaemeka9:
Goodday all.. I just received a message from CHR@RD LTD based on an interview on job screening.. I sent my mail to a uba group..and was invited for job screening scheduled tomorrow by 12pm@16 ondo str.west moshalashi busstop back of keystone bank costain lagos.. How trie is this msg? Pls reply

Sorry bro.

Don't mean to discourage you, but this sounds to me like GNLD.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LarbieNesky: 6:40pm On May 01, 2016
@Maureenurch, I checked the thread of this chat, I think it will be a CBT.... arithmetic, verbal, general knowledge, current affairs and also try and know about the bank as well. That's what I saw on the thread. Then, what time is your aptitude test on Tuesday?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chiomaclancy: 8:58pm On May 01, 2016
[quote author=martinnnaemeka9 post=45215848]Goodday all.. I just received a message from CHR@RD LTD based on an interview on job screening.. I sent my mail to a uba group..and was invited for job screening scheduled tomorrow by 12pm@16 ondo str.west moshalashi busstop back of keystone bank costain lagos.. How trie is this msg? Pls reply[/quote
Dont waste ur tp bro, GNLD in play
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by OmoTOnas(f): 1:18am On May 02, 2016
Hello all, pls I submitted Cv through a UBA staff since lastweek but yet to be called. Does anybody have an idea what's going on?? Thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Maureenurch(f): 6:32am On May 03, 2016
LarbieNesky:
@Maureenurch, I checked the thread of this chat, I think it will be a CBT.... arithmetic, verbal, general knowledge, current affairs and also try and know about the bank as well. That's what I saw on the thread. Then, what time is your aptitude test on Tuesday?
Mine is 10 am .thanks bro
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by LarbieNesky: 9:53am On May 03, 2016
@Maureenurch, I'm a lady not bro... lol.... mine is also 10.... God will see us through....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Maureenurch(f): 2:11pm On May 04, 2016
LarbieNesky:
@Maureenurch, I'm a lady not bro... lol.... mine is also 10.... God will see us through....

Oh .....so sorry abt that dear. Hope u were successful. Looking forward to seeing u oj Thursday or Friday
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by phamarsenal: 7:47am On May 05, 2016
anybody writing on d 10th of may mine is scheduled DAT day for d aptitude test.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by OversightTM(m): 8:15am On May 05, 2016
Maureenurch:

Oh .....so sorry abt that dear. Hope u were successful. Looking forward to seeing u oj Thursday or Friday
Hi, is the Friday date feasible? We should've gotten sms invites for the interview by now you know...
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by EGUN: 8:45am On May 05, 2016
Plz, I got the test invite for Lagos: CHIMA,HRM, but I am based in Abuja, how do I change venue and who should I contact? Plz reply, it's urgent.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by OversightTM(m): 11:35am On May 05, 2016
EGUN:
Plz, I got the test invite for Lagos: CHIMA,HRM, but I am based in Abuja, how do I change venue and who should I contact? Plz reply, it's urgent.
Chima would be the right person to contact. But I don't have his mobile number and I wouldn't know how you'll get it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.