Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,998 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? (982142 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UBA Aptitude Test / UBA Aptitude Computer Test Info. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (365) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by stanwizzy(m): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2017
Has anyone been contacted for the second interview?? LAGOS Marina Branch
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Bobfemo: 4:17am On Jan 27, 2017
Morning guys. Pls have scheduled for uba aptitude on 28/1/17. What should I be expecting as regards this. Ur response will be highly appreciated.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moonprince(m): 8:39am On Jan 27, 2017
Which centre pls cos the questions varies...
Bobfemo:
Morning guys. Pls have scheduled for uba aptitude on 28/1/17. What should I be expecting as regards this. Ur response will be highly appreciated.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by geostrata(m): 8:49am On Jan 27, 2017
Bobfemo:
wen did u apply?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by tree63: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Greetings my Oga at the Top.....I am being scheduled for an interview 8a.m tomorrow...
Good day,

You are invited for an aptitude test at UBA Plc, UBA House, 57 Marina Lagos as scheduled -

Date: Saturday, January 28, 2017

Time: 8am

Come with 3CVs, Original and 2 Copies of (Birth Cert, SSCE Cert, ND Certificate, HND & NYSC CERTIFICATES, 3 passport photos.

N.B: The issue is I don't have my OND cert yet since I just finish my OND programme last year, am having just My I.T LETTER... HOPE they won't request for the Cert?...thanks in anticipation sirs/ma's
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 1:34pm On Jan 27, 2017
Go with your statement of result and original waec/neco/gce cert[quote author=tree63 post=53176431]Greetings my Oga at the Top.....I am being scheduled for an interview 8a.m tomorrow...
Good day,

You are invited for an aptitude test at UBA Plc, UBA House, 57 Marina Lagos as scheduled -

Date: Saturday, January 28, 2017

Time: 8am

Come with 3CVs, Original and 2 Copies of (Birth Cert, SSCE Cert, ND Certificate, HND & NYSC CERTIFICATES, 3 passport photos.

N.B: The issue is I don't have my OND cert yet since I just finish my OND programme last year, am having just My I.T LETTER... HOPE they won't request for the Cert?...thanks in anticipation sirs/ma's
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by chrysanthus07: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
stanwizzy:
Has anyone been contacted for the second interview?? LAGOS Marina Branch
I m in your shoes bro,did first interview on 22th Dec last year,snc then haven't heard from them.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nomabeeee(f): 3:13am On Jan 28, 2017
biggboy:
The test went well... It's a CBT test.. 50 questions with 1hr duration... Questions from synonyms, antonyms, critical reason, algebra, arithmetic, exponential, graph and map, lexis and structure etc... It's simple but tricky .
Wish you all the best
pls Dear I really need your help. I am preparing for the test too. At ph..what materials did you study with? Can you send me any? This is my email blessinguchenna2@gmail.com you can send me your contact So I will contact you via whatsapp... Thanks alot
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nomabeeee(f): 3:20am On Jan 28, 2017
Pls those that have written the test ...how did you source for materials... Help a desperate sister cry cry I am preparing for the test soon in ph)... Will really appreciate any help..
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by gungab(m): 7:54am On Jan 28, 2017
nomabeeee:
Pls those that have written the test ...how did you source for materials... Help a desperate sister cry cry I am preparing for the test soon in ph)... Will really appreciate any help..

Please someone should hint us, how the questions looks like
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Larryproff(m): 12:06am On Jan 30, 2017
nomabeeee:
I actually use one of my younger brother's math text. Ss level. Then pick out some topics to refresh my memory like fraction, proportion, decimal,sequence, algebra, word problems, decimal, standard form, percentage. And the test was successful

1 Like

Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 7:16am On Jan 30, 2017
Did you do any oral interview after the test
Larryproff:
I actually use one of my younger brother's math text. Ss level. Then pick out some topics to refresh my memory like fraction, proportion, decimal,sequence, algebra, word problems, decimal, standard form, percentage. And the test was successful
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by Mzhorlabc: 7:54am On Jan 30, 2017
Good morning all. Please who is coming for d aptitude test scheduled for 12noon today at UBA house, Marina?

Kindly respond if yes.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by klasiknonie(f): 9:21am On Jan 30, 2017
nomabeeee:

Have you been given an invite for ph
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nomabeeee(f): 8:18am On Jan 31, 2017
Larryproff:
i am on it.. Thanks alot hun
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by nomabeeee(f): 8:26am On Jan 31, 2017
klasiknonie:

Have you been given an invite for ph
not yet dear.. I'm just being optimistic.. And preparing ahead of time. Did you submit too? If yes... Pls send me ur contact.. We can hook up on whatsapp... Here's my email.. Blessinguchenna2@gmail.com.thanks
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 6:38am On Feb 01, 2017
Please who wrote the test on the 19th of January and has been called for interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moonprince(m): 8:54am On Feb 01, 2017
I wrote on 17th of Jan and am still waiting for them oh. quote author=ITAB post=53312291]Please who wrote the test on the 19th of January and has been called for interview?
[/quote]
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 8:56am On Feb 01, 2017
Have you tried calling the number in the test invite mail? Because I am seeing posts of people saying they did interview that same day or the following week. I hope them never forget us sha
moonprince:
I wrote on 17th of Jan and am still waiting for them oh. quote author=ITAB post=53312291]Please who wrote the test on the 19th of January and has been called for interview?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by benedima: 9:13am On Feb 01, 2017
Please is the registration/ submission of cv still on
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 9:30am On Feb 01, 2017
Yes go to their website
benedima:
Please is the registration/ submission of cv still on
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 4:07pm On Feb 01, 2017
How did your test go? Did you get to do anny interview
Mzhorlabc:
Good morning all. Please who is coming for d aptitude test scheduled for 12noon today at UBA house, Marina?

Kindly respond if yes.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moonprince(m): 11:35am On Feb 02, 2017
ITAB:
Have you tried calling the number in the test invite mail? Because I am seeing posts of people saying they did interview that same day or the following week. I hope them never forget us sha
the guy's number has been switched of since that day I wrote... I really don't get it...I am even tired! He told me to call the number in the invite any time I wish!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
Have you tried sending them a mail? I tried the number too. It. Was not going through
moonprince:
the guy's number has been switched of since that day I wrote... I really don't get it...I am even tired! He told me to call the number in the invite any time I wish!
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Did you apply with ond or hnd
moonprince:
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by moonprince(m): 12:27am On Feb 03, 2017
ITAB:
Did you apply with ond or hnd
BSc.... which centre?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by beckissluv(f): 4:11am On Feb 03, 2017
moonprince:
BSc.... which centre?
yesterday i sent a message to d number attached on d invite,tellin hoim dat i want to be reschedule for another test becos i missed d first one,he replied and say dat i should come the next day 12pm
i still cant make it becos am in edo state
i jst textd him now telling him dat am in edo state if i can get a later date
am waitin patiently for his response,i hope he'll reply.....
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by beckissluv(f): 4:14am On Feb 03, 2017
ITAB:
How did your test go? Did you get to do anny interview
ws suppose to go for the test bt i missed it
hw ws d test? Wat type of question did dey set?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ITAB: 5:26am On Feb 03, 2017
Lagos. You can make a complain by sending a message through their Facebook page
moonprince:
BSc.... which centre?
hey, have u gotten any invite yet?
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifemi25: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hi, please am preparing for UBA aptitude test on monday and I need anyone here who has done the aptitude test to put me through on what to practice and read please I beg you IJN. please I can be reach on WhatsApp: 08024747487. Thank you and GOD bless you.
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by dozofavour(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
ifemi25:

Hi, please am preparing for UBA aptitude test on monday and I need anyone here who has done the aptitude test to put me through on what to practice and read please I beg you IJN. please I can be reach on WhatsApp: 08024747487. Thank you and GOD bless you.
UBA has one of the most simplest question that people fail easily. prepare for passage co,comprehension. synonyms and antonyms simple algebra like rounding up, standard form and so on then fill in the gap question but this one is with passage. success
Re: UBA Aptitude Test: What To Expect? by ifemi25: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
dozofavour:
UBA has one of the most simplest question that people fail easily. prepare for passage co,comprehension. synonyms and antonyms simple algebra like rounding up, standard form and so on then fill in the gap question but this one is with passage. success

Thank you so much am so grateful. GOD bless you

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (365) (Reply)

Sample Of Letter Of Application / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.