Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,353 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. (34689 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / Obsession With My Girlfriend Is Tearing Me Apart. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2022
Starz825:
He say she is rude but jealous....

Rudeness and jealousy na bad thing grin

There is a always a reason why people want you for marriage or relationship....

Endeavor to find out before committing to them...(note: don't ask them directly, just find out)

Very important....

I once dated one lady that only wanted a relationship because she doesn't have a comfortable place to stay...she was perching with her friends and wasn't comfortable with them..
Even though she finds me attractive....the above was what she wanted the most....

So a relationship with somebody like that can never last if she eventually finds a better option....

Find out the reason why he or she likes you or want you for marriage.

Legit advice. It never occurs to most guys to find out why a lady likes them. Many will be surprised when they find the real reason.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by jeromestarks: 11:39am On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:
Wait o! How do people cope in a relationship? I swear being Single has more liberty. I've hooked myself to a big Jezebel.

How we met: At a friend's house. She liked me instantly and asked my friend for my number through WhatsApp. Then we started chatting.

Note: We had sex twice the day after we met but now she's forming CATWOMAN.

Pros:

Ability to speak English fluently
Has some Gangster babe vibes.

CONS:

Cannot Submit - She'll forever be right.

- She turns little discussion to arguments and anger.

- cannot care for a home. cannot do basic things in the house except when forced, like sweeping, laying of bed after sleep, this beach cannot fry egg or cook anything other than rice.

- Someone we had sex last week now Find faults when I touch her. always talking that I'm forceful, I'm afraid of being accused of rape.

- She is rude but very jealous.

- She wants me to stop speaking our native language. We're same tribe from North region.

- she always want to identify as the most intelligent and richest in the room. Person way I day send even 500 for POS.

Can someone command get this thing outta my bed, She's sleeps till 10am everyday.

Una day try for relationship o.

Na God know when I go marry for this life.

I met one like this.
Girl told me she's lamido Sanusi's girlfriend. I was like Fada! I run straight.
Fear fake northern girls.

2 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by RomanGreen: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2022
Freelane33:
Love is not enough
Na madness Dem dey take cure madness

For Naija babes, this your recommendation works wonders...I can attest to it

I used higher madness to cure my babe madness, if you see as she come humble and loyal now eh

See eh, women don't like nice guys....not that you'll be wicked but be very direct and decisive, never fall for their emotional manipulations then you are on your way to being admired and revered by her

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Realist777: 11:40am On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:
Wait o! How do people cope in a relationship? I swear being Single has more liberty. I've hooked myself to a big Jezebel.

How we met: At a friend's house. She liked me instantly and asked my friend for my number through WhatsApp. Then we started chatting.

Pros:

CONS:

- cannot care for a home. cannot do basic things in the house except when forced, like sweeping, laying of bed after sleep, this beach cannot fry egg or cook anything other than rice.

- Someone we had sex last week now Find faults when I touch her. always talking that I'm forceful, I'm afraid of being accused of rape.

- She wants me to stop speaking our native language. We're same tribe from North region.

- she always want to identify as the most intelligent and richest in the room. Person way I day send even 500 for POS.

Can someone command get this thing outta my bed, She's sleeps till 10am everyday.

Oga your own no be relationship, na knackingship and you no knack her wella na why she dey gee you attitude.
But wait oh! You like her for only two things: her fluency in English and her ganster shits so what are you now complaining?
All I can say is... Your sex style may be boring or she has taken so many niggas dicks that yours ain't mean nothing to her.

9 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by mechanics(m): 11:42am On Nov 04, 2022
Must you have sex with her, that's the problem with most men, after tasting her, you will now leave her for another fresh babe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by GoooodHardDick: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
As for me, I’m tried of fucking/feeding Nigerian girls, all they care about is what to eat out of a relationship. They even nurse when to bill you.

My last relationship with one, was ranting around that I broke up with her cos I’m doing fine, I had to dash to her my old phone Xs max and the ranting stopped. Imagine she’s stopped worrying and moved on immediately getting the phone……to her she’s hasn’t lost, Lol

Why couldn't you look for any of your guys in need of that device and dashed it to him instead?

Your kind of guys are the reason why these Nigeria girls are liabilities and always feel entitled to everything

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

This one pass me o...
then leave her na. No be by force. Don't come here as if she's forcing herself on you.
Why, cos this is a one sided story. Let's hear from her if we can

3 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 04, 2022
Pros:

She has gangster vibes

Imagine what Op typed as "pro", later you boys will create 100 threads per day lamenting and crying about females like fools, una never ready, when you're ready, you will force your eyes to see normal homely girls.

4 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by mechanics(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2022
doggedfighter:
Book of lamentations.

hmmmm, hope not the lamentation in the Bible?
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by obowunmi(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

Pros:

CONS:

Why are you so afraid ? Always follow your gut instinct. If you have your doubts best to leave her before you kill her.
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by mechanics(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2022
solomoni87:
Its a red flag. Don't go and enter one-chance like myself o
After using and dumping her, now he can see the red flags abi, that's stupidity, if it was your daughter that was used that way, how will you feel?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Looter100: 11:45am On Nov 04, 2022
Candidlady:

Almost everyday isit with a spliff in my hands hoping to strangle you to death

What if the stewpid op was lying

Okay he sends her 500 naira even the op is as broke as a church rat who sends 500 naira for what exactly

Crazy op crazy gf and crazy commenter
don't do drugs Omo were
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by kingsjoe2020: 11:46am On Nov 04, 2022
Ologundudu2020:
As for me, I’m tried of fucking/feeding Nigerian girls, all they care about is what to eat out of a relationship. They even nurse when to bill you.

My last relationship with one, was ranting around that I broke up with her cos I’m doing fine, I had to dash to her my old phone Xs max and the ranting stopped. Imagine she’s stopped worrying and moved on immediately getting the phone……to her she’s hasn’t lost, Lol

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Mercury12(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2022
obedience4:

Who marry you don enter one chance, abeg no curse me oo, cheesy
every man should pray not to jam an hateful and bitter lady like her every time they wakes up in the morning.
That is highway to death zone

1 Like

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by MNDY(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

Pros:

CONS:

WOMEN. You have to operate like them to beat them to their game. You shouldn't have toasted her, just friends with benefit would have been okay. No defined relationship. She admired you. You could have just been rolling with her as mere friend and be lashing her steadily and when she pops the WHAT ARE WE question, you'd just leave her hanging with "we are observing each other for compatibility before we delve into a relationship" and the lashing continues on and on. Even with knowledge that you have other girls, trust me, she'd blend along as she is also enjoying the D too coupled with the fact that she likes you. You may need to up your bedmatic game too.

10 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Prechgold1180(m): 11:46am On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

Pros:

CONS:

Reminds me of this girl I just dropped
Omo we dated for like 5 months

She is good looking
Good in Oda room
She speaks so well
Former miss something something Europe

Omo this girl can’t submit
She won’t do house chores

She likes attention

Omo this girl like outside food thou it’s 50 50 thing
Whoever offers to pay btw the two of us gets to pay

She has her own money

She almost stopped me from talking with all my guy friends

Omo nobody fit Dey come my house come watch match

Everytime zee world

Omo nah once I press am leave her

I still miss her thou

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by irunoko(m): 11:47am On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

Pros:

CONS:

drop her ASAP for the sake of your sanity and mental health except you want to be arguing everyday over unreasonable issues.

Na fastest way to run mad or become a violent man be that

2 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Yoighaman(m): 11:48am On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

Pros:

CONS:

Most times, you attract your type. It's more of an unwritten and unseen law of nature. So please stop complaining. You either shape in, or shape out.

5 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by kingsjoe2020: 11:49am On Nov 04, 2022
Looter100:
don't do drugs Omo were
All they know na billing my brother.nothing to offer .

1 Like

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Parachoko: 11:51am On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

Pros:

CONS:

Lol
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by sageb: 11:52am On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

Pros:

CONS:

All these accusations /claims for one girl? You dated yourself for one week.

3 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Bruno531(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2022
Freelane33:
Love is not enough
Na madness Dem dey take cure madness
you are right comrade grin grin.. Make him use madness cure the baby

1 Like

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by mukthar2000(m): 11:52am On Nov 04, 2022
We had sex twice the day after we met .

This is what causes all the mouth u are running, I blame her that allow u have sex with her, ur type cannot keep secret for ladies even ur own house wife,
You come here they talk anyhow they formed innocent superman, so u no get any fault abii, continued. All this faults are for a lady u just met for 1 week.

1 Like

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by FireUpNow(m): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2022
Do yourself a favour and end the relationship then move on. Your happiness is key!
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Prettychild(f): 11:54am On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

Pros:

CONS:

All these attitudes in just one week? I smell lies!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2022
Within 2 days you already had sex (twice) with a girl you just met.
Within a week, she's already in your house, and you're expecting wife services. Within a week, you're already attempting forcing her to sweep.
Within a week, she's already complaining about being forced to have sex ( because u must have been pressuring her into having sex).

It's a union of two loose beings.
I won't pray that any of my male friends become yoked with such a girl, neither will I pray that any of my female friends become yoked with a guy like you.

Always examine yourself when U're pointing fingers at others. Sometimes we're the problems

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by anonym0us: 11:55am On Nov 04, 2022
Na so one come stay for my crib for two weeks, she no fit Wake up from bed dress bed, she go eat dump the plates, I eat and wash mine immediately, sweeping my house no be issue because I dey even do am. Dem think say na for young guy to get fine crib, na the maintenance. Dirty girls everywhere.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Loveisnotenough: 11:58am On Nov 04, 2022
mechanics:
After using and dumping her, now he can see the red flags abi, that's stupidity, if it was your daughter that was used that way, how will you feel?

Na this girl collect my number, toast me. Read, don't talk rubbish.
Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by judedwriter(m): 11:59am On Nov 04, 2022
The goal of boyfriend/girlfriend relationships is SEX!

That's why the flames smother slowly after 1,2,3 or more sexual activities.

4 Likes

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by BusinessPlan22: 11:59am On Nov 04, 2022
Loveisnotenough:

Pros:

CONS:

If what you wrote above are your pros... Then u need help baba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 1-week Girlfriend Is About To Turn EX. by Loveisnotenough: 12:02pm On Nov 04, 2022
Benstino:
Within 2 days you already had sex (twice) with a girl you just met.
Within a week, she's already in your house, and you're expecting wife services. Within a week, you're already attempting forcing her to sweep.
Within a week, she's already complaining about being forced to have sex ( because u must have been pressuring her into having sex).

It's a union of two loose beings.
I won't pray that any of my male friends become yoked with such a girl, neither will I pray that any of my female friends become yoked with a guy like you.

Always examine yourself when U're pointing fingers at others. Sometimes we're the problems

Common Bro! I wasn't expecting any fucking wife service. I should believe that I have someone that knows the right thing and how to do it.

How will an adult leave bed without taking care of it and not be bothered about that, not being able to sweep your own room?

Anybody above 18 should know this already.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBNaija: 10 Relationship Lessons To Learn From Disqualification Of K-Brule Khloe / Husband Pees Inside Wife During Sex!!! / Check Out These Cute Pre-wedding Pics Of A Friend..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.