Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration (22412 Views)

Tinubu's Full Speech At APC Presidential Campaign Council Inauguration / Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by oyeb15: 12:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
No big deal
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by Goalnaldo(m): 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
It's funny how I don't even know the candidates contesting for governor in my state. Na Peter Obi matter I carry for head like gala hawkers. Obidatt for 2023!
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by Sonyboom: 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
Don't mind both Atiku n Tinubu they are regional candidate while only Pandora is international candidate n yes I know you are not Igbo you are from Saturn.

Brendaniel:
I laugh when Atiku supporters say Atiku will get many votes in the south-south and south-east, Atiku has divided PDP, the truth is as days go by he is turning to a regional candidate like Tinubu, both of them are busy playing tribal card with their regions telling their people not to vote another tribe, and other regions are watching, the thing has started to backfire on them, Only Peter Obi has not played tribal card in the election and all regions are beginning to align with him, because even their tribes men are beginning to see their deception.

Suffering doesn't know any tribe - OBIDATTI 2023

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by Mummiesboy: 12:34pm On Nov 04, 2022
NothingDoMe:
They will settle. It's normal Delta state politics. Each side go holdstrong until last minute then align.

That's Tinubu's dream. Tell him to wake up. He's still sleeping at the Emir's Palace.
Oga go through my post and confirm for yourself. I will never be an agbadorian
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by Phantom233: 12:36pm On Nov 04, 2022
35824L:
Atiku who cannot unite his own party says he wants to unite Nigeria? grin
This statement was made by another incompetent cattle rearer with strong Links to boko haram.
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by ponishah: 12:41pm On Nov 04, 2022
garfield1:
Cc aiel123, ogidigbodigbo, agege is coming
For your mind eh, ex-con is coming with the national mace thief....
LOL....
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by ponishah: 12:43pm On Nov 04, 2022
vastolord4:
Could this be wikes effect?
Who is wike, please?
Do you mean the cry cry baby that is busy grabbing people's land
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by RestructureNig1: 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
We need restructuring and decentralisation of power

Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by Bizibi(m): 12:44pm On Nov 04, 2022
Well we will know their next move after their meeting tomorrow....na overall chairman go decide.
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by ponishah: 12:46pm On Nov 04, 2022
Mummiesboy:
PDP is death in delta
Yes na, PDP is DEATH TO APC in Delta state.
true talk jor
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by SocialJustice: 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
Ovie Omo-Agege is coming.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by twilliamx(m): 12:48pm On Nov 04, 2022
Nigeria is really a morally depraved place. How can an ex-con like ibori still be relevant in politics.
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by kingamaa(m): 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2022
Everything don scatter for PDP Delta

The three musketeers don rearrange and realign
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by ponishah: 12:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Dannyset:
Chief James Ibori, Dr Emmanuel Uduaghan, and Senator James Manager shuns event.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2022/11/ibori-uduaghan-other-bigwigs-shun-delta-pdp-campaign-council-inauguration/amp/

2023 Presidential: Revelations! by ponishah: 9:08pm On Oct 03
I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.
ponishah@yandex.com

source;
https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by ZooOga: 12:56pm On Nov 04, 2022
Abeg, why should a convicted criminal looter show his face in public again?
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by Thebigheart: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
Kinterez:
PDP delta will always remain strong...regardless we will come out strong

See them, Okowa people.

Okowa must not have it his way all the time.
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by Tinubuadvocate: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
Delta people should free themselves or they continue complaining forever.

1 Like

Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by Thebigheart: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
obembet:
Atiku go still win. We dont want Tinubu and Obi.

Power must remain in North

Bookmark this post. Atiku will never smell Aso rock as president in his entire living.
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by buckeyemedia: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2022
rayvelez:
Who is the boss now e be like say Okowa don take over...
True warriors know that setback in battle caused by betrayal from within, handed properly may not necessarily end in defeat.

Ifeanyi Okowa is finished, after the election, he will see more clearly, all the monies he & his kinsmen have stolen will be revealed.

Judas Iscariot In flesh.
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by buckeyemedia: 1:04pm On Nov 04, 2022
ZooOga:
Abeg, why should a convicted criminal looter show his face in public again?
Was he convicted of any crime in Nigeria? Isn’t Ifeanyi Okowa amongst the people in pdp that help led the lion of Oghara in the supposed looting spree?

He is as innocent as your papa, unless you are saying your papa is also a convict, although no court of competent jurisdiction within the Federal Republic of Nigeria declaring so?

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by Aiel123: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
garfield1:
Cc aiel123, ogidigbodigbo, agege is coming
Hopefully they'll settle...The governor acknowledged that there are yet to reconcile.
Thing is both Agege and PDP camp are wooing Ibori and co...
Even the DSP has his own fair share of party crises.
During his inaguration, Nwaboshi,Ochei, Ojougboh and other bigwigs from the northern district stayed away.
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by odinga1of: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2022
vastolord4:
Could this be wikes effect?

Don't compare Wike and Ibori plz. Okowa is trying to outshine his master (Ibori)

So na PDP VS PDP in Delta State.
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by onuman: 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2022
Atiku Abubakar must be told in unmistakable terms that: (1) it's the turn of the south to produce a successor to President Buhari.

(2) there is Federal Character principle enshrined in the Constitution of Nigeria supervised by northern military dictators; the principle is aimed to allow the constituent groups of Nigeria participate in Nigeria's political process.
(3) the History of Political leadership of Nigeria did not start in 1999, but in 1960.
(4) his northern region has ruled Nigeria more than 70% of the time since 1960.
(5) nothing qualified him to succeed President Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by Afamed: 1:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
stano2:
Kaiii… I wonder where all the money Delta get the enter kaiii.
This my state don suffer.

Your Kinsmen in Delta state, na Tinubu dem dey blame now

Each time i visit Ebonyi state and I visit Delta state, i begin to wonder, whick kind of madness is really going on in Delta state.

Ebonyi a state with no single oil money has far away developed than Delta with 13% oil derivation.

Still yet, all their blames in Delta state, na TINUBU DEM DEY BLAME

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by buckeyemedia: 1:20pm On Nov 04, 2022
onuman:
Atiku Abubakar must be told in unmistakable terms that: (1) it's the turn of the south to produce a successor to President Buhari.

(2) there is Federal Character principle enshrined in the Constitution of Nigeria supervised by northern military dictators; the principle is aimed to allow the constituent groups of Nigeria participate in Nigeria's political process.
(3) the History of Political leadership of Nigeria did not start in 1999, but in 1960.
(4) his northern region has ruled Nigeria more than 70% of the time since 1960.
(5) nothing qualified him to succeed President Buhari.
What section? There is nothing like Federal character principle in the constitution of 1999 As Amended, that is a creation of the civil service commission, but notwithstanding, nothing for The Turaki of Adamawa, he should go and relax.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by Tareq1105: 1:22pm On Nov 04, 2022
stano2:
Kaiii… I wonder where all the money Delta get the enter kaiii.
This my state don suffer.

People no go ask questions from their home state governor, na Sanwo Olu be their headache.

3 Likes

Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by buckeyemedia: 1:23pm On Nov 04, 2022
Afamed:

Your Kinsmen in Delta state, na Tinubu dem dey blame now

Each time i visit Ebonyi state and I visit Delta state, i begin to wonder, whick kind of madness is really going on in Delta state.

Ebonyi a state with no single oil money has far away developed than Delta with 13% oil derivation.

Still yet, all their blames in Delta state, na TINUBU DEM DEY BLAME
Your are like the 3rd person I have read say same.

2 Likes

Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by onuman: 1:29pm On Nov 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
What section? There is nothing like Federal character principle in the constitution of 1999 As Amended, that is a creation of the civil service commission, but notwithstanding, nothing for The Turaki of Adamawa, he should go and relax.

If they have struck off federal character principle in that Arewa made Constitution of Nigeria, they must also strike out QUOTA system from the political process, restructure Nigeria to true federalism with RESOURCE CONTROL.
This is why people say that amending the Constitution is like amending a house with foundation on quick sand. A new Nigeria Constitution and political structure are necessary.
Re: Ibori, Uduaghan, Other Bigwigs Shun Delta PDP Campaign Council Inauguration by Tareq1105: 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2022
ponishah:

2023 Presidential: Revelations! by ponishah: 9:08pm On Oct 03
I saw it as it was shown to me, as I had been shown occurrences in the past

It was like a podium and I saw two people on the podium.
AND THE TWO PEOPLE WERE ATIKU and OBI
Opposite me, Atiku was on the left, Obi on the right, and on the podium Atiku was on the right, Obi on the left. And they were dragging a document, each holding that document tight and dragging it to claim it whole.
They were engaged in a serious disagreement. It looked like a stalemate, like each claiming he had the number and there was confusion and silence and stalemate;
Then, suddenly, it was announced that Atiku has the higher number and was the winner.
Just the revelation I got last week. I am neither an afaa nor a pastor, I just a gift from my creator.
ponishah@yandex.com

source;
https://www.nairaland.com/7365074/2023-presidential-revelations

You didn't see well, get back to sleep.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kwara By-election: APC Candidate, Olawuyi Speaks / Senate Approves N10 Billion Loan For Kogi Amidst Protests / Adaora Soludo: We Left Nigeria Over Threats After My Dad Reformed Banking Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.