Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,330 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma (65510 Views)

Suspected Mentally Challenged Man Attacks A Little Girl With Hammer In Bayelsa / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by vickydevoka(m): 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Your attempt at sarcasm in this case is dumb.
Men are endangered species. Nothing favours them especially in the west
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Samuelnze(m): 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
Tbaba001:

Oga shut your dirty mouth
Eat three square meal a day first,before telling me that. Piglet

2 Likes

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Dynamicboss: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2022
Very good. Excellent display instead of crying. Her reward is great on earth and in heaven
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Tbaba001: 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
LordErrk:

This is the worst sarcasm I've ever seen in my life. You sound like you're drunk

It is actually a very brilliant sarcasm oga lmao

6 Likes

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Tbaba001: 10:57pm On Nov 04, 2022
chris51:

Did you listen to yourself?

What's wrong with what he said

2 Likes

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Tbaba001: 10:58pm On Nov 04, 2022
Samuelnze:
Eat three square meal a day first,before telling me that. Piglet

Lmao funny enough I'm eating right now
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by toprealman: 11:11pm On Nov 04, 2022
Best bully clip by far! This woman show be rewarded.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Stanley1155: 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
ValCon888:
Serves him right.

Give that lady a bottle of chilled Heineken.

There can only be one outcome when a spaghetti boy fights a fufu girl.

Very stupid set of guys there. It was only when the girl got the upper hand they decided to separate fight.
I dey tell you,useless people.
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by taretoofine(m): 11:17pm On Nov 04, 2022
and they were watching until she slammed him... it's s well
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Buliwyf: 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
I don't see anything like racism in this video. What I see is a boy trying to beat a woman and getting his ass kicked.

If you look at the video well you will see a black guy is among those that told the woman to stop beating the boy. They were just watching the fight for fun and there is nothing that proves the fight was racially motivated.

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Kobicove(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2022
The piece of white shit didn't see it coming grin

4 Likes

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Skmoda360(m): 11:27pm On Nov 04, 2022
Fahvvy:
That girl is not a real woman angry...

Why didn't she walk away after she was hit by the man angry...

You don't lay your hands on a man for no reason, even if he hits you first, you should walk away angry...

That's what makes you a real woman angry...

Chei!!!
What sorts of women are we breeding these days undecided...

You on a long thing bro

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Cantonese: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2022
Look before you leap, as they say.

Next time the Muntula go see woman run.

Na so one conductor hold one lady for cloth many years ago because of 10 naira change. The lady warn am to leave the shirt e no gree. The lady say after the count of three anything e see make e take. The conductor laugh am, tell am say im go kill the lady if she make peem. Na so the lady count three and before you say A, e pin the conductor for ground, give am choke hold. The lady turned out to be a Judo champion. People beg am. By the time she release the conductor e don wound.

No be every woman weak o. Make men take care.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by pargelenis(m): 11:51pm On Nov 04, 2022
Update: Out of embarrassment, the he-goat has deported himself to North Korea.

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Reeberry: 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2022
They shouldn't have separate them. They should have allowed her beat him to stupor.

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Waywardson6: 12:02am On Nov 05, 2022
He thought black women are soft like white women.
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by tonyashburton: 12:03am On Nov 05, 2022
We have real clowns here on Nairaland who display their obnoxiousness because of access to cheap data.
Fahvvy:

You don't lay your hands on a man for no reason, even if he hits you first, you should walk away angry...

Chei!!!

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by NJV: 12:11am On Nov 05, 2022
pargelenis:
Update: Out of embarrassment, the he-goat has deported himself to North Korea.

That's serious!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by BENEAMATA: 12:11am On Nov 05, 2022
That kick tho' .

" ya got an alligator mouth ,and a humingbird's a$$ . Your mouth write cheques that your ass can't cash " . LOUD .
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Streetmovement(m): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Indomie man want to go n beat fufu woman, I laugh in french grin
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by timemotivator: 12:37am On Nov 05, 2022
Michoco:

Bros be like you Don drink Guder... na until she drops dead baa.
She obviously weigh and saw she could do something to defend herself.
na Kai Kai him drink. Just negodu what he is saying. So the lady should not defend herself? It will give the racist impetus to go further

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by pacespot(m): 12:52am On Nov 05, 2022
Who are those idiots who stopped her
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by pacespot(m): 12:59am On Nov 05, 2022
Holybaddo:
The way these whites treat blacks as trash is alarming

I tell you, just imagine it was a black guy that attacked a White woman forcefully like that, even if she was able to overpower him, the backlash would have been nothing compared to this one. Police would have been on top of the situation by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Horus(m): 1:08am On Nov 05, 2022
The woman body-slams him in self-defense.........Instant Karma grin

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Freelane33(m): 1:09am On Nov 05, 2022
ORIGINALITY grin
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by HardMirror(m): 1:26am On Nov 05, 2022
MissLAP:
grin

I always tell people that women are stronger than men.

As a man if you think you can carry a foetus for 9 months raise your hand!
better dont be stupid. That girl is trainned in matial arts. It is obvious. Look how she raised her knees up to block when the man approached. Then observe how she went straight for his lower body instead of flinching. Every thing she did was based on training as a taekwondo student. If you like go and be fighting men without any training. This is why we keep saying people should go and learn self defence

3 Likes

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by HardMirror(m): 1:31am On Nov 05, 2022
Funkybabee:
Awwwwwwwwwww ❤️

Good woman, keep defending yourself, the Lord will continue be with you
her techniques shows she is trained in taekwondo. Better go and learn so u can defend yourself incase

2 Likes

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by ogkrakkid(m): 1:34am On Nov 05, 2022
Fahvvy:

Chei!!!
Lmao. U made my weekend.

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Desusi: 2:00am On Nov 05, 2022
bid4rich:
I love the instant reaction mehn!

If you say women are the weaker vessel, I think this video says otherwise.

That guy will never try it again
No,not even to a black woman for that matter. Never again. I salute for mother Africa!
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Desusi: 2:08am On Nov 05, 2022
Holybaddo:
The way these whites treat blacks as trash is alarming
You need to live with them and see their secret and their hatred for blacks as if they are born of another beings. I used to show them pepper when l was in Germany. That's why,traveling beyond the coast of Africa never interest me again. Although, l am an aged.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar This Morning (Graphic Photos) / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.