Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,665 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma (65506 Views)

Suspected Mentally Challenged Man Attacks A Little Girl With Hammer In Bayelsa / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by prophetfire: 2:37am On Nov 05, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Your attempt at sarcasm in this case is dumb.
. He said it right.

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Sleekfingers: 2:52am On Nov 05, 2022
Holybaddo:
The way these whites treat blacks as trash is alarming

Cus the blacks see themselves as thrash

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by mukthar2000(m): 2:52am On Nov 05, 2022
Nice action girl, not everything we should be waiting for abike for justice, enough of all this cheating on Nigerians in diaspora .
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Sleekfingers: 2:53am On Nov 05, 2022
planetx:
White men are weak like hell and are generally scared of black people especially black men. That is why they had to invent the gun.

See your reasoning.....
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Sleekfingers: 2:56am On Nov 05, 2022
Viltron:
Should've killed that white pig

If an the other way ?
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by iLegendd(m): 2:57am On Nov 05, 2022
At times, I try my best to understand the plight of these white people.

Some of them are lazy or jobless in their countries, but a foreigner is working (even if it's menial), playing in their football team, walking around the country fearlessly, or become their president, etc.

In Nigeria, a foreigner can work here, but will hardly be allowed to rule us (unlike in the olden days), walk around fearlessly, or play in our football team.

So, they feel Africans are slowly recolonizing them or gradually infiltrating just as they did to other countries back then. It's fear of the unknown.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Doyou2019: 3:02am On Nov 05, 2022
Fahvvy:
That girl is not a real woman angry...

Why didn't she walk away after she was hit by the man angry...

You don't lay your hands on a man for no reason, even if he hits you first, you should walk away angry...

That's what makes you a real woman angry...

Chei!!!
What sorts of women are we breeding these days undecided...

grin Rhetoric wey NL female mumus don dey champion since the inception of the sites na eim you describe as 'these days''.
in fact they gave up saying the nonsense only lately when the redpill guys managed to hijack the forum.
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by bigcasava1(m): 3:18am On Nov 05, 2022
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fNpQxnUoYY

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Get Instant Karma grin

A man attacks a woman in France, until the woman body-slams him in self-defense.
She had no choice but to defend herself from white supremacists abuse.
why will they stop her! This fuvking white ass are mad! If I were the lady I will make sure I blind his eyes! Idiots

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by IamPlato(m): 4:00am On Nov 05, 2022
Horus:

A man attacks a woman in France, until the woman body-slams him in self-defense.
not everything is racism... Stop tagging everything racism

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by OyinO: 4:08am On Nov 05, 2022
[quote author=bid4rich post=118120430]I love the instant reaction mehn!

If you say women are the weaker vessel, I think this video says otherwise.

The Bible says that Women are weaker vessels. The word of God is pure and infallible.
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by RexEmmyGee: 4:08am On Nov 05, 2022
Fahvvy:

You don't lay your hands on a man for no reason, even if he hits you first, you should walk away angry...

Chei!!!
Your daughter will be attacked and you'll be there to experience it
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by jeff1607(m): 4:24am On Nov 05, 2022
Samuelnze:
You are damn wrong,man. This is only applied in a man's case. When a man is first hit by a woman,it is morally right not to retaliate.. Retaliating will only create problems for the man.

Men and women aren’t equal?

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Donbeebright(m): 4:25am On Nov 05, 2022
[quote author=Fahvvy post=118118177]That girl is not a real woman angry...

You don't lay your hands on a man for no reason, even if he hits you first, you should walk away

What you said really made no sense.
so she ought not defend herself?
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Nobody: 4:27am On Nov 05, 2022
Promise47:
I want to be a professional boxer do you know any boxing promotion I can sign contract with I want to box for Life
Yeah
But not in Nigeria.
I have that of Mayweather beside my old apartment.
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Bahamas95(m): 4:31am On Nov 05, 2022
Foolish white boy, so angry with the girl.......She should have put the icing on the cake by breaking coke bottle in his fvcking head.
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by JAGS001(m): 4:31am On Nov 05, 2022
Nice one grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by zolajpower: 4:38am On Nov 05, 2022
Horus:

Agba man , this is what Tinubu called olule .
The real definition of olule grin
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Thinkingfast: 4:45am On Nov 05, 2022
The guy clearly brought a knife to a gun fight! Lol

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by oglalasioux(m): 5:41am On Nov 05, 2022
His mouth writes cheques that his ass can't cash.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by OYEDIPE(m): 6:02am On Nov 05, 2022
Fahvvy:

Chei!!!

Who is hell is this o l o fo
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Burgerlomo: 6:03am On Nov 05, 2022
This one sweet my belle, the hunter became hunted grin

2 Likes

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Burgerlomo: 6:10am On Nov 05, 2022
Fahvvy:

Chei!!!

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by PastorOku: 6:11am On Nov 05, 2022
bid4rich:
I love the instant reaction mehn!

If you say women are the weaker vessel, I think this video says otherwise.

That guy will never try it again

I support the Karma here but don't misinform or motivate women in this party of the world. That is a white indomie boy. You can't try that will a boy in Africa or Nigeria, talk less of a man.

Nor try am o.. U go collect
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by haslaw(m): 6:16am On Nov 05, 2022
MonkeyMods:
Exactly how Peter will slam Irabiji and Dubai crooks on the hard floor next February

The woman should join UFC asap and make money for life

Obingos IPOB CARNNIBAL spotted
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by everythinggirly(f): 6:34am On Nov 05, 2022
Hmmmm.... She's a real African woman!

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by mu2sa2: 6:40am On Nov 05, 2022
Fahvvy:

Chei!!!
Is she an unbeliever for not turning the other cheek?

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by TheSameGuy(m): 6:49am On Nov 05, 2022
That's the drift Chief smiley

What society is expected of men.

But we can't quantify women's power to men's

Fahvvy:

Chei!!!
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Parachoko: 6:53am On Nov 05, 2022
Fahvvy:

Chei!!!
You're a foolish and dumb weakling

I wander who the idiots that like your comments are
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Parachoko: 6:55am On Nov 05, 2022
Baronthecelebri:
She for no fight back, she for Waka pass
So she for just dey Waka while the guy dey hit her?
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Promise47(m): 6:56am On Nov 05, 2022
Okay that means I have to travel to USA I know I can't do it in Nigeria I can't become a boxer in Nigeria how can I get the Mayweather Promotion contact or how can I reach them can you help me with that please please thank you I need to communicate or reach them please help me with there contact thank you
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yeah
But not in Nigeria.
I have that of Mayweather beside my old apartment.
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by NoToPile: 6:56am On Nov 05, 2022
My kids must have self defebce classes.
I had a niece and nephew who attended takewondo classes ( abi which one do they wear white white and shout yi yaa up and down)

I thought it was just nonsense that they were wasting money one day my 6year old nephew gave me a slap on my back, I knew it was taekwodo induced, I was in pains for for some hours it was a strategic slap. Since then I don't overlook those stuff.
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Diligence: 7:02am On Nov 05, 2022
Everybody: Men, Women, Boys & Girls: pls go for self defense tactics/training... Taekwondo group dey National Stadium, Surulere...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto / Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.