Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,456 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma (65513 Views)

Suspected Mentally Challenged Man Attacks A Little Girl With Hammer In Bayelsa / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Promise47(m): 7:06am On Nov 05, 2022
Okay help me commuicate with them or reach out to them so that I can sign a professional contact with them please please thank you sir
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yeah
But not in Nigeria.
I have that of Mayweather beside my old apartment.
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Trustedpronet: 7:09am On Nov 05, 2022
I remembered when one girl wan use slap kill me wen I dey primary school. I can't forget that beating. Lol

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by dreu2fine(m): 8:00am On Nov 05, 2022
ValCon888:
Serves him right.

Give that lady a bottle of chilled Heineken.

There can only be one outcome when a spaghetti boy fights a fufu girl.

Very stupid set of guys there. It was only when the girl got the upper hand they decided to separate fight.
Nigeria babes make una learn self defense oooo no be only Bleep una sabi

2 Likes

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by superCleanworks(m): 8:05am On Nov 05, 2022
Fahvvy:

Chei!!!
What sorts of women are we breeding these days undecided...

grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by LORDKing001: 8:07am On Nov 05, 2022
Fahvvy:
That girl is not a real woman angry...

Why didn't she walk away after she was hit by the man angry...

You don't lay your hands on a man for no reason, even if he hits you first, you should walk away angry...

That's what makes you a real woman angry...

Chei!!!
you're not Wise
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by elevated2: 8:17am On Nov 05, 2022
Naijaisshitho:
I don't understand. Why will a black man/woman retaliate when a white man assault him or her? Isn't it a privilege they allow u to stay in their country? If they stop Nigerians from coming abroad now, we'll be crying foul. What sort-of nonsense is this? No matter what happens, you ain't suppose to raise your hand to hit a white person. That is rude tbh

That guy doesn't look white to me. He's more of arab than white. Yes, the Arabs have anti black tendencies.

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by imagrg(m): 8:28am On Nov 05, 2022
That's why I always advice my children that it is wiser to stay in one's country than to be treated as a slave in another country.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Promise47(m): 8:44am On Nov 05, 2022
Please I need to contact them immediately for the boxing � once I fight I can get paid I want to sign a contract with the promotion Company
MALIGNANTGuest:

Yeah
But not in Nigeria.
I have that of Mayweather beside my old apartment.
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by seunayantokun(m): 8:55am On Nov 05, 2022
That's good.
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by adecz: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2022
Oyibo boy wan try Edo or
Igbo woman❓

Even we 9ja men, na special tactics we
dey take overcome dem❗️❗️ grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by VirileNelly2420: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2022
GALAXY11:
O boy!
This lady strong oooo grin grin grin grin grin
D way she was even punching him while ontop of him go tell u say d gal na fighter...

Na man in woman body. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by VirileNelly2420: 10:10am On Nov 05, 2022
Michoco:

Bros be like you Don drink Guder... na until she drops dead baa.
She obviously weigh and saw she could do something to defend herself.
Na sarcasm...

Dats wot women do claim when they're eventually starts fight with men. Dey always expect d men to play gentle by walking away and not fight back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Juoflife1(f): 10:12am On Nov 05, 2022
So they watched him attack her first and didn't do anything. Walahi if na me, he will not be able to get up for days.
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Classickj(m): 11:14am On Nov 05, 2022
How many of our 9ja girls can do this
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by sylve11: 11:38am On Nov 05, 2022
Jovialjune1:

Your attempt at sarcasm in this case is dumb.

I tell you!

Dumb poop cool

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by generalwo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
This one sweet my spinal cord wella
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Amwitty(f): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2022
Michoco:

Bros be like you Don drink Guder... na until she drops dead baa.
She obviously weigh and saw she could do something to defend herself.
Oga sarcarsim oooo
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2022
Fahvvy:

You don't lay your hands on a man for no reason, even if he hits you first, you should walk away angry...

Chei!!!

If you behave that way too, na so you go receive wotowoto too. So she must fold her hands and beg for her life abi. You never chee chomthing.

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Probz(m): 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2022
Fahvvy:

Chei!!!

Are you stupid?
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by aestake: 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Please who has her contact?
This kind of Lady is far from being a Leech.
Contact please!
Tinubu
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Probz(m): 12:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
FILEBE:
A man attracts a black woman? Why do you have to say " Black"?

A man attacks a woman is a better heading . Don't judge for us

Because it was a racially-incited attack.
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by judedwriter(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2022
MissLAP:
grin

I always tell people that women are stronger than men.

As a man if you think you can carry a foetus for 9 months raise your hand!

For the fact that a woman can carry a baby for 9 months doesn't mean she's stronger than a man.

Women are specially created to undertake more tasks than men, simple.

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Prinss: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2022
When I say, "not all women..."
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by BeingBlackHurts: 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2022
Why 'man' in the title?
Of it was the other race around, the title would have clearly said 'black man attacks White woman'
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by JayPeeOham: 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2022
Fahvvy:

Chei!!!

God bless you abundantly for this wonderful and awesome comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Readup7: 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2022
This is the kind of thing i like
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Ijb11: 3:53pm On Nov 05, 2022
Why
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by obyikye(f): 3:54pm On Nov 05, 2022
Hahahahahahahaha, most abusers are not normally strong shaa.

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by FILEBE(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
Probz:

Because it was a racially-incited attack.

Seen the Full video of the incident ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Raises Alarm After Suspicious Man Did This To Her In Lagos Bus. Photos / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? / 19-Year-Old girl Caught With Gun In Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.