Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,008 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma (65503 Views)

Suspected Mentally Challenged Man Attacks A Little Girl With Hammer In Bayelsa / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / Man Attacks Father With Machete In Cross River For Sleeping With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2022
Agba ijakadi grin
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Basheer006: 4:55pm On Nov 05, 2022
And be the bigger person abi cheesy

Baronthecelebri:
She for no fight back, she for Waka pass

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by fof1: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2022
Fahvvy:
That girl is not a real woman angry...

Why didn't she walk away after she was hit by the man angry...

You don't lay your hands on a man for no reason, even if he hits you first, you should walk away angry...

That's what makes you a real woman angry...

Chei!!!
What sorts of women are we breeding these days undecided...

Your Not very Serious Pls...Go get Sense
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by AfonjaPriest: 6:25pm On Nov 05, 2022
Horus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fNpQxnUoYY

A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Get Instant Karma grin

A man attacks a woman in France, until the woman body-slams him in self-defense.
She had no choice but to defend herself from white supremacists abuse.
The man was a BATstard when he decided to confront an OBIdient woman. Good for him! And BAT for him if he continues to devote his life to eating BAT poopoo �.
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by CeceNene(f): 7:40pm On Nov 05, 2022
That lady must be from Nigeria cool
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Probz(m): 1:49am On Nov 06, 2022
FILEBE:

Seen the Full video of the incident ?

Trust me, it was a racial attack. It’s just that you haven’t left the shores of post-colonial Africa so of-course you’re going to be misogynistic in the face of blatant racial abuse when the shoe appears to fit in your eyes.

Get a grip, g.

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by GALAXY11(m): 4:48am On Nov 06, 2022
VirileNelly2420:

D way she was even punching him while ontop of him go tell u say d gal na fighter...

Na man in woman body. grin grin
i de tell u bro

1 Like

Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by FILEBE(m): 10:02am On Nov 06, 2022
Probz:

Trust me, it was a racial attack. [b]It’s just that you haven’t left the shores of post-colonial Africa so of-course you’re going to be misogynistic in the face of blatant racial abuse when the shoe appears to fit in your eyes.

Get a [/b]grip, g.

Chief . I am not disputing that it couldn't be a racial attack. It could be anything and it couldn't . You ask me to trust you on a video you haven't fully seen?.
Okay, assuming you are a judge and this video was played to you, would you conclude and pass judgement with just this video alone?
@bolded. I quite don't understand why we will all be quick to assume one's status in a faceless forum. That's you again jumping into conclusion.

A lot of videos trend online with different narratives, we just should do right by making sure the narratives are right.
Re: A Man Attacks A Black Woman In France And Gets Instant Karma by Probz(m): 11:40am On Nov 06, 2022
FILEBE:

Chief . I am not disputing that it couldn't be a racial attack. It could be anything and it couldn't . You ask me to trust you on a video you haven't fully seen?.
Okay, assuming you are a judge and this video was played to you, would you conclude and pass judgement with just this video alone?
@bolded. I quite don't understand why we will all be quick to assume one's status in a faceless forum. That's you again jumping into conclusion.

A lot of videos trend online with different narratives, we just should do right by making sure the narratives are right.

Whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Go Waste 29 Bullet For Your Body - Police Officer To EndSARS Protesters / Is It Necessary I Report This Rape Incident I Witnessed? / Usman Buda: Photos From The Burial Of Butcher Killed By Mob In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.